The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Regist10

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by crusader 16.02.22 14:44

BECAUSE he payed out of court makes him guilty in my opinion.

What the hell was he thinking when he agreed to that disastrous interview , where he said he didn't sweat.  laugh My medical knowledge is limited but wouldn't you burn up and explode if your cooling system went wrong?

He's a Mummy's boy, who had no thought for his Mother, Her Majesty the Queen.

I am a Royalist, but I have zero respect for Andrew, he's earned any label he gets.

I live by truth and personal responsibility and judge others by this.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 21 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.22 14:53

crusader wrote:This scheming little minx knew exactly what she was doing and did it willingly for money.

Not only did she prostitute herself, she admits to also recruiting other under age girls.

I hope the other girls she recruited now sue her when they hear about the pay off she got.

Although they may be too ashamed to come forward.

crusader wrote:BECAUSE he payed out of court makes him guilty in my opinion.

What the hell was he thinking when he agreed to that disastrous interview , where he said he didn't sweat.  laugh My medical knowledge is limited but wouldn't you burn up and explode if your cooling system went wrong?

He's a Mummy's boy, who had no thought for his Mother, Her Majesty the Queen.

I am a Royalist, but I have zero respect for Andrew, he's earned any label he gets.

I live by truth and personal responsibility and judge others by this.

So, they're both guilty in your opinion?
She's guilty of being a prostitute and knew what she was doing for money, and for recruiting underage girls?

And he's guilty of being a mummy's boy and telling Emily Maitlis he didn't sweat?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.02.22 14:57

I stand by what I posted.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 15:00

Me too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.02.22 15:12

Me too.

Here is the Original photo of Maxwell alone.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All was never as it seemed.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 15:26

Silentscope wrote:Me too.

Here is the Original photo of Maxwell alone.

All was never as it seemed.
The first picture looks like the phoney one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.02.22 15:28

The top picture is the fake in my opinion, the picture on the wall behind Andrew is missing and the ball on the railing is fuzzy.

The wall is also fuzzy where Andrew and the female, (forgot her name)
have been removed.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.22 15:51

Look at it this way.

From what is known, what we know, the claims made against Prince Andrew by sweet Virginia (by name alone) have not been proven - it's her word alone. If the case was presented before a court of lawit would be laughed out of the courtroom.

As it stands however, Prince Andrew is being dragged down to the gutter by the media alone - mainstream and social media in the UK.

Prince Andrew has to consider Her Majesty and the royal family - his family, nuclear and extended. He has to consider the royal household and it's future both at home and abroad. History and Her Majesty's illustrious reign of 70 years. He also has to consider the devastating effects of Prince Harry's shenanigans with the American divorcee come failed actress - the effect that has had on Her Majesty and her domain.

An out of court settlement is really the only way he could handle the situation - he had little or no choice. If he had not done so the scandal would never have gone away, the media would have him hanged drawn and quartered without a trial.

Leave the bloke alone. Put yourself in his shoes and see if it's still jolly larks to ridicule and rummage around looking for anything 'anything' that might show him in a bad light.

This is not about Prince Andrew alone, it's about dethroning Her Majesty on the eve of her deathbed.

Mud sticks.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Jill Havern and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.22 15:56

So what if the photograph is genuine - which I seriously doubt.

It's not a crime to put an arm around another person, especially before a camera.

Big deal!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.02.22 16:00

Look at how Ghislaine’s right hand meets with her left in the bottom photograph, but is out of sight in the top photo.

On the top photo the wall appears fuzzy, I agree, but how do you explain that the door frame appears sharply in Focus, along with the Painting on the right side Wall?

In the bottom photo check the black line under the Girls armpit to her hip, see how the skirting board in the back room disappears before it reaches her ribs?

If the top picture is a Fake, how did they remove the pair and recreate the door frame, and the room behind?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.22 16:12

Then there is the financial implications.

It seems like a lot of cash on the surface but imagine how much more the reward would be if the case was pursued through a court of law.  Rumour has it a proportion of the cash settlement is to pay Ms Giuffre's legal fees - would she have had that if the case was presented before a court of law.

You could also say .... if Ms Giuffre was prepared to agree to an out of court settlement it was because she knew damn well she would lose the case.  Had she proceeded with trial by law and she won the case, I imagine the winnings would be considerably more than the out of court settlement.

This pay-out suits both sides - when she started this witch hunt she must have known, with the help of a legal team, that she was in a powerful position as regards the reputation of the royal family - as Prince Andrew will also be aware.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.02.22 16:59

In the bottom photo, Ghislaines arm has a bulging muscle, it's not on the top one.

In the bottom photo, next to the girls rib, the black line goes through the open window.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 16.02.22 18:13

her arm looks weird 
An in my opinion if Virgina agreed to settle down it means she knows she has no chance of winning the civil case. 

I am no fan of royals but Virginia only speaks like she only had an  intimate relationship with Prince Andrew 

The other girl Maria speaks like she only had  an intimate relationship with Donald Trump. 

Maia was on twitter never answered the question if DT was the only men she saw on the island. 

Both looks set up to me. We all seen the Flight Log.  

It's to protect the bigger fish.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.02.22 18:23

I think people underestimate the ability of photoshop in the hands of a skilled user. One of my friends excels at it as a professional photographer and can put anyone anywhere with anybody else. And you wouldn’t be able to tell.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 1677

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.02.22 18:25

It would not surprise me if BOTH had been altered. One to prove, and the other to disprove. 

Notice that next to the ball on the Stair railing is another smaller rail on the wall behind Andrews backside. In the top picture it is higher than the other. It is also not equal in height to the rail to the right on the opposite side of the Door frame. Which is equal all the way round in the top photo, but ‘whited out’ in the lower one.

The ‘bulging muscle’ you see might be the back of a chair in the room?
Behind Ghislaine.

Totally blacked out in the top photo, the right hand of hers is also gone.

The arm looks wierd because this was an Artists impression of how the real Photo would have looked. 
It matches with the clothing worn by the Victim on the night of Naomi Campbells Birthday party. 
If the Photo of the ‘Irishman’ and Virginia was taken that night, then Andrews head put on, and everything added to the picture in Ghislaine’s house, it could fit.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.02.22 18:46

Whatever the truth is, it's done with now.

Andrew's public life is gone .. for now.

It has cast a shadow on the Queens platinum Jubilee.

He should have sorted it and paid her off when he was first compromised, for the sake of his Mother and his family.
crusader
crusader

Vera Krista likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.22 19:06

Yep, I agree with that.

Such a shame after his exemplary 22 year career as a Naval Commander including the Falklands War.

(But, of course, as we're always being told, the Royals never work a day in their life)  roll

He came back from that as a hero and now look at the state of him. I find it very sad.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 19:15

crusader wrote:The top picture is the fake in my opinion, the picture on the wall behind Andrew is missing and the ball on the railing is fuzzy.

The wall is also fuzzy where Andrew and the female, (forgot her name)
have been removed.
Yep... and the subject is not in center.

The picture would have been hard to keep in so they took it out.

But hey... Andrew is a saint so it must be real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 19:16

Vera Krista wrote:her arm looks weird 
An in my opinion if Virgina agreed to settle down it means she knows she has no chance of winning the civil case. 

I am no fan of royals but Virginia only speaks like she only had an  intimate relationship with Prince Andrew 

The other girl Maria speaks like she only had  an intimate relationship with Donald Trump. 

Maia was on twitter never answered the question if DT was the only men she saw on the island. 

Both looks set up to me. We all seen the Flight Log.  

It's to protect the bigger fish.
Well that blur over her arm looks real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 19:20

Verdi wrote:So what if the photograph is genuine - which I seriously doubt.

It's not a crime to put an arm around another person, especially before a camera.

Big deal!
Royal Loving Wishful Thinking.

Was he mates with Epstein, Maxwell, Clinton and Spacey? (To name but a few).

Let's not forget the Koo Stark debacle.

Oh and then Fergie and all that nonsense.

This man (like the rest of the Royals) are not like us and free sex is something they are born to.

Rules for thee but not for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.02.22 19:25

Hey BlueBag, so you’re just sore coz you never got “free sex” 😂😂
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 19:28

sequested wrote:Hey BlueBag, so you’re just sore coz you never got “free sex” 😂😂
No.

Next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 19:47

Awh... leave him alone.

Prince Andrew ‘partied with Jeffrey Epstein at red light district bars with topless models on holiday in Thailand

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.02.22 20:07

I was in Bangkok once and partied at a topless bar with “women of the night”.
I loved it, so did my Mum, we were there as part of a larger group.
So what ?
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.02.22 20:08

I think Jeffrey was paying the bill - I never saw him
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 20:23

sequested wrote:I was in Bangkok once and partied at a topless bar with “women of the night”.
I loved it, so did my Mum, we were there as part of a larger group.
So what ?
Were you there with pedo Epstein though?

(PS... that's not something I would ever have done with my Mum or anyone actually).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.02.22 20:33

Sometimes you have to be open minded & take things with a pinch.
That attitude has helped thru the Covid BS
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.22 20:34

As I said before, the media will not stop until he kills himself.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 21:10

sequested wrote:Sometimes you have to be open minded & take things with a pinch.
That attitude has helped thru the Covid BS
If a royal is concerned but not if say you are a rock star wearing a sparkly costume or playing a digeridoo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.22 21:15

Jill Havern wrote:As I said before, the media will not stop until he kills himself.
Like Epstein did?

Andrew ate walked and slept with snakes.  

The reason he paid up was to stop everything being openly exposed.

An independent Police prosecution needs to happen so that justice is seen to be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top