The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Mm11

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Mm11

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Regist10

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Empty Re: CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications

Post by sharonl 11.01.24 22:04

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 11 January 2024

The trending topics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spotlight on Gerald and Kate McCamm
Kate McCann speaks of her husband in her book madeleine.. "Gerry was good-looking, confident and outgoing. He also had a reputation as a bit of a lad. But as I got to know him I discovered a...

Portuguese police apologise to Madeleine McCann's parents
Portuguese police apologise to Madeleine McCann's parents Portuguese police have apologised to the parents of Madeleine McCann for the way they handled the three-year-old's...

the artificial opinions
i was looking who would be the first this year in the media to resurrect something about this case, i found an article from october , 2023 that had fed some questions into chatgpt, one of the better...

A distinguished police dog is finally putting his paws up after retiring from public service
A distinguished police dog is finally putting his paws up after retiring from public service. PD Tommy, a Dutch Herder and Belgian Malinois cross, joined Nottinghamshire Police in 2018 and...

Accounts 2023
Accounts are up on Companies House site at 06248215, filed on 21st. I can’t copy and paste a readable copy from my phone, but little to see anyway. No Income & Expenditure account as usual, which...

The latest publications

The Prologue .... The Farce .... The Epilogue
A Shaggy Dog's Tale
Snakes and Ladders
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Empty Re: CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications

Post by Jill Havern 01.02.24 7:29

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 1 February 2024

The trending topics

I Regret Posting Online That I Was Madeleine McCann
I Regret Posting Online That I Was Madeleine McCann [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] An interview with Marianna Spring. By...

Madeleine McCann suspect 'snatched child from beach' just days before, charges show
Christian Brueckner, a key Madeleine McCann suspect, will stand trial in Germany next month for five separate attacks that took place across Europe between 2000 and...

G McCann: 'However, the Press must understand that if they publish they would be putting the publics lives 'at risk'
GERRY MCCANN: SCREENSHOT OF HIS CONCERN AND UNDERSTANDING AT THE' COMMERCIAL LOSS' THE PRESS MUST ENDURE BY NOT PUBLISHING THE POLICE FILES. 'However, the Press must...

Sonia Poulton Being Sued
Hi there, I joined this forum because I noticed your commentary about Sonia Poulton, an ... enthusiastic ... producer of content around Madeleine McCann. I don't know if it is of interest, but...

Negative steers and unacceptable discussions and threads
Negative steers and unacceptable discussions and threads Bringing this across from the 'Verdi' thread, I am sure there are plenty of examples of where thoughts have been rubbished and ideas...

The latest publications

A Shaggy Dog's Tale
Snakes and Ladders

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.04.24 6:36

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 - 19 April 2024

New from PeterMac: Chapter 57: STOP PRESS: BRÜCKNER HAS SOME MATES ROUND FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY
Chapter 57: STOP PRESS: BRÜCKNER HAS SOME MATES ROUND FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY From the plethora of nonsense news items emanating from the cloaca maxima of the British gutter press in recent weeks I...

New from PeterMac: Chapter 56: Still no update
Chapter 56 STILL NO UPDAT E I started writing this chapter a long time ago during the ‘silly season’ with an observation about the total lack of any ‘news – invented or otherwise’ – since...

The disappearance of Sebastian Rogers
This case has had the Internet buzzing from the start - an autistic 15-year-old vanished from his bedroom, which we have heard of on other occasions! Pat Brown, Deception Detective and Peter Hyatt...

The latest publications

A Shaggy Dog's Tale
Snakes and Ladders

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.05.24 10:14

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 - 5 May 2024

The trending topics

Madeleine McCann's parents share heartbreaking update on 17th anniversary of daughter's disappearance
Madeleine McCann's parents share heartbreaking update on 17th anniversary of daughter's disappearance Madeleine McCann vanished on May 3, 2007, when her family were holidaying in Praia...

Smithman theory
This is a reply to the post SMITHMAN 12 which I seem unable to reply...

Madeleine McCann investigation set to receive fresh cash injection on eve of 17th anniversary
Madeleine McCann investigation to receive up to a further £192,000 Nick Lester, Chief Lords Reporter Wed, 1 May 2024 at 3:29 pm BST·2-min read Up to a further...

Ben Needham's mum calls for same amount spent on Madeleine McCann for missing son
EXCLUSIVE:  Ben Needham's mum calls for same amount spent on Madeleine McCann for missing son Ben Needham's mother Kerry is begging the Government to provide the same money to...

New from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 58 The Trials and Tribulations of Christian Brückner
CHAPTER 58 The Trials and Tribulations of Christian Brückner Even as I start this Chapter I know that by the time it is published it will be out of date, but I can hold back no longer. ...

The latest publications

A Shaggy Dog's Tale
Snakes and Ladders

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

ufercoffy likes this post

Back to top Go down

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Empty Newsletter #63 - 30 May 2024

Post by Jill Havern 30.05.24 11:35

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 30 May 2024

The trending topics

The Crown - v - McHaggis and McHaggis
I make no apologies for re-posting this work of art. The Crown - v - McHaggis and...

Chapter 59: PeterMac's review of The Foreign Detective Bernt Stellander's book: The Sudden Impulse
Chapter 59: PeterMac's review of The Foreign Detective Bernt Stellander's book: The Sudden Impulse   Review of Bernt Stellander's book: 'The Sudden Impulse' MY FIRST READ...

Letter from PeterMac to Operation Grange dated 6th May re: Bernt Stellander, The Foreign Detective's, new book 'The Sudden Impulse'
Letter from PeterMac to Operation Grange dated 6th May re: Bernt Stellander, The Foreign Detective's, new book 'The Sudden Impulse' Gentlemen, May we assume you are aware of the recently...

Ex-Metodo3 investigator Julian Peribañez heading back to PdL to explore leads not investigated by PJ
Just four police officers are now probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, Met reveal By MEGAN HOWE PUBLISHED: 21:27, 12 May 2024 | UPDATED: 21:36, 12 May 2024 Only four UK police...

Madeleine McCann Reward Fund
Greetings everyone I joined several weeks ago but despite being very interested in the Forum, this is my first post. I'm sorry to have taken so long to make a conytibution. I'd like to make a...

The latest publications

Who is The Fat Controller ?
Anatomy of a Revelation
The Crown - v - McHaggis and McHaggis

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.07.24 14:03

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 16 July 2024

The trending topics

Anne A. Corrêa-Guedes: MADDIE Fabrication d’un mythe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anne A. Corrêa-Guedes MADDIE Fabrication d’un mythe Rares sont les pays qui ont ignoré la disparition soudaine de Madeleine MC au...

BRICK Reviews
My thoughts on Bernt Stellander’s The Sudden Impulse There are other people better placed to analyse the analysis in the book than myself. Peter McLeod (retired police superintendent) for one, who...

OPERATION BRICK !
"NEWS PENDING > > > >"

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax? NEW BOOK by Iain Davis
Some on here will be aware of the work of Richard D Hall on the alleged bombing at Manchester Arena on 22 May 2017, which is said to have killed 22 people and injured up to 1,037 others. In 2020,...

Chapter 60. IS THERE NO END TO CLARKE'S "MISPREPRESENTATION OF FACT" ?
CHAPTER 60 IS THERE NO END TO CLARKE'S "MISPREPRESENTATION OF FACT" ? (Edited from something stronger, obviously) Two weeks ago (June 2024) the Tabloid press of the...

The latest publications

PeterMac's Review of Bernt Stellander's book 'The Sudden Impulse'
IS THERE NO END TO CLARKE'S "MISPREPRESENTATION OF FACT" ?
Who is The Fat Controller ?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

CMOMM's Newsletters of Trending Topics and Publications - Page 3 Empty Newsletter #64 - 16 July 2024

Post by Jill Havern 09.08.24 13:54

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 16 July 2024

The trending topics

Hiding in plain sight
Ive thought long and hard about publishing this info. But have come to the conclusion that it is information that has always been there just perhaps not collated as I have done, so I take no credit...

Response to the complaint by the person from Portugal
To the person from Portugal who is stalking this forum and has sent a complaint telling me to delete this forum. 

Bernt Stellander interview
Hi... hopefully someone will see this; I'm all over the place posting on here. I'm new but still have to get the gist of where to post.  Found the Bernt Stellander interview so posting it here...

PeterMac's FREE e-book - Chapter 61. Brückner’s “Arrest Warrant “ cancelled.
Chapter 61. Brückner’s “Arrest Warrant “ cancelled. WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE THE NUGGETS ? Potentially in a very seriously compromised situation.  Even assuming that as church-going...

Gerry McCann calls for Leveson press inquiry part two - but Starmer says no Thur 25 Jul 7.08pm • The father of Madeleine McCann is calling on Sir Keir Starmer to proceed with the second part of the Leveson inquiry.
Gerry McCann calls for Leveson press inquiry part two - but Starmer says no Thur 25 Jul 7.08pm •  The father of Madeleine McCann is calling on Sir Keir Starmer to proceed with the...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.09.24 9:59

Newsletter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 16 September 2024

The trending topics

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline
There has been a great deal of discussion about the timelines. We know at least four versions exist none of which are the same and all have their unique problems. They were all written after MM...

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED
CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED An examination of the claim that Smithman was in fact Gerry McCann  and that...

Criminal Profiler, Pat Brown: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 0:00 Introduction 4:41 Disclaimer 8:01 Part One 14:24 Part Two 19:46 Part Three 24:44 Part Four 38:42 Part Five 58:35 ...

Members with 0 posts
Unfortunately, members with 0 posts will not be allowed to remain a member   nah

PeterMac's FREE e-book. Chapter 62: Pool Photo Proves Madeleine Was Dead
 CHAPTER 62 Pool Photo Proves Madeleine Was Dead The Pool Photo is one of the strongest pieces of evidence  AGAINST the...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sharonl and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top