The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Mm11

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Mm11

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Regist10

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours?

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For how long was the abduction hoax planned?

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap8%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 11 ]
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap8%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 12 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 11 ]
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap37%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 54 ]
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap2%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap17%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 25 ]
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_lcap12%PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 146

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Empty PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours?

Post by Jill Havern 10.11.17 17:43

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. WAS IT DONE OVER FOUR DAYS, OR FOUR HOURS?

by the Madeleine McCann Research Group (MMRG)

7 November 2017

The theory of Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, as expressed in his Interim Report of 10 September, was that Madeleine died in her parents’ apartment, sometime after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May. It was repeated by Dr Goncalo Amaral in his book: ‘The Truth About A Lie’. Both made their judgment on the basis of one fact which they said was ‘proven’, namely that Madeleine had had a ‘high tea’ with the McCanns, and child nannies Catriona Baker and Charlotte Pennington.

This conclusion is still supported by some notable names who have expressed views on the case over many years: U.S. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown, and bloggers Textusa and Isabelle McFadden for example. And many continue to agree with them.

But two pieces of work, both highlighted on CMOMM, have undermined that theory. One was the brilliant work done by ‘PeterMac’ and others on CMOMM which demonstrated overwhelmingly that the ‘Last Photo’ was taken on Sunday lunchtime, 29 April, and NOT, as claimed, on 3 May. The other was the equally painstaking work of Lizzy Taylor (‘HideHo’), who suggested three years ago on CMOMM that there was no credible evidence that Madeleine was seen by anyone after Sunday 30 April. The only evidence that she was alive for the rest of that week came from the McCanns, their friends and Cat Baker - plus assorted Ocean Club staff whose testimony was vague in the extreme and not in accord with the known facts.

These pieces of work have been greatly reinforced by Richard Hall’s stunning five Madeleine McCann documentaries, and by Dr Martin Roberts, who proved that Madeleine’s actual pyjamas were photographed well before the cry of ‘Abduction!’ was raised – and then used in press conferences, on 5 and 7 June 2017.

----------

There are those who still insist that Madeleine could have died and been killed in the four hours or so after the alleged ‘high tea’ on Thursday. These individuals criticise the hypotheses of researchers like PeterMac, Lizzy Taylor and Richard Hall, some even calling their theories ‘lunacy’. Yet these armchair critics never make any detailed criticisms of the facts and arguments presented by them. It’s a remarkable fact that there has never been an adequate response anywhere to the weight of evidence advanced by ‘PeterMac’, Lizzy, Richard and Martin.

The purpose of this article is to get people thinking again about which theory makes most sense:

1. That Madeleine’s death, and the planning and execution of the abduction hoax was carried out in the four hours immediately before 10.00pm on Thursday 3 May, or
  2. That Madeleine died on Sunday or Monday and the abduction hoax was planned over three to four days.

Below we set out a list of at least EIGHTEEN elements of the abduction hoax that had to be in place before Thursday evening:

A Faked abduction scene in the children’s bedroom

B Nuno Lourence told to lie about Krokowski

C Jane Tanner also given a description of Krokowski

D A plausible cover story to explain how Madeleine could have been left alone (the half-hourly checking regime)

E A detailed regime of checking on the Thursday evening

F Someone looking after all the children on that Thursday evening

G The lie about David Payne visiting Kate McCann rehearsed (though obviously not very well)

H Cat Baker briefed to lie about the ‘high tea’ (probably Charlotte Pennington was briefed to lie about this on a subsequent occasion)

I Cover story for what Gerry was actually doing on the Thursday afternoon (endless tennis lessons)

J Photo taken on Sunday by the pool, just before she died, chosen to be altered, so the date and time stamp to read so it looked like it was taken on Thursday

K Tennis Balls Photo faked (not sure how yet) and Kate rehearsed about when it was taken (again not very well)

L Shutters repaired that week (so that they could fake a break-in later in the week?)

M ‘Deep clean’ of the blood and DNA that week (Monday?)

N Holidaymakers lined up to tell lies about seeing Madeleine that week (Philip Edmonds and the photo, Vicky Boyd’s lies about the Wednesday in First Magazine)

O Key media people briefed?

P Old 6” x 4” pics of Maddie ready and prepared

Q Timelines prepared and scribbled out

R Murat ready to be appointed one of the PJ translators

========================

In addition, here are 29 questions which we all must ask about when Madeleine died, and how the abduction was planned:

1 When was Murat asked to come over to Praia da Luz?

2 By whom was he asked?

3 Why was he asked? (If the McCanns had been negligent in staying out too late, and Madeleine fell and died as suggested, why would Murat be needed at all? And moreover, why would there be that prodigious effort to rush over to Praia da Luz by literally dozens of Foreign Office staff, Ambassadors, Consuls and their staff, police officers, lawyers, MI5, security service staff, criminal profilers, advisers, counsellors, Control Risks etc.? Something much more serious must be behind her death)

4 What was Murat REALLY doing on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, when he lied at least 17 times about his movements on those days

5 Did he already know the McCanns? Since when had he known them?

6 Why were hairs of his haplotype found in Wojchiech Krokowski’s holiday apartment?

7 How do we account for the crèche records showing that Madeleine was at the crèche all week?

8 Did Cat Baker agree to forge the records that week?

9 Who else at the Ocean Club/Mark Warner knew that she was forging those records? (if she was)
++++

10 What is the role of Wojchiech Krokowski in all of this?

11 What is the role of Nuno Lourenco in all this?

12 When was Nuno Lourenco told to ‘frame’ Krokowski?

13 When were Nuno Lourenco and Jane Tanner both briefed to come up with the same description of an abductor? (based on Krokowski) – ‘not a tourist’, ‘cloth clothes’, ‘classic shoes, same height, build and age etc. etc.

14 Who co-ordinated and planned the Nourenco/Krokowski deception?

15 When did Nuno Lourenco take a photo of Krokowski’s car on his mobile ‘phone?

16 Was Krokowski a ‘willing patsy’? – or did he really have no idea he was being famed?

17 Why were hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner found in Krokowski’s holiday flat.

18 Was Krokowski a paedophile? Why did he readily admit to The People in 2015 that he liked taking pictures of children on holiday?

++++

19 What really happened on the Sunday?

20 Was the Make-Up Photo taken on Sunday 29 April?

21 Was Madeleine already being ‘dressed up’ on Sunday lunchtime? (pink smock, hair beads)

22 Where was Madeleine that Sunday afternoon? Was she really in the crèche that day?

23 Where was the Make-Up Photo taken?

24 Why the sudden rush to book a table every night at the Tapas restaurant?

25 Was it because they needed a private room to discuss what had happened to Madeleine?

26 Why the immediate change of routine on the Monday morning: breakfast and lunch in their own apartment instead of at the Millennium

27 On Sunday evening, did they all ‘dine out’, whether or not there was a ‘checking regime’ in place? (I think not)

28 After Sunday, did they ever have a ‘checking regime’ in place? (I think not, but there was what we might call a ‘checking charade’ on the Thursday night)

++++

29 When and where did the McCanns, the Tapas 7 and any other ‘advisers’ meet to plot the abduction hoax on the Thursday night?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41606

Back to top Go down

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Empty Re: PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours?

Post by Verdi 10.11.17 20:59

Thank you research group.

Four days!  

It's not possible to plan such a hoax in a matter of hours.  

The PJ files are unwittingly testament to that simple fact.  They expose the deception in all it's glory.

A travesty that they were prevented from completing the investigation into Madeleine's untimely fate.

The only advantage this has been to me is the opportunity to meet a few jolly decent fellows who can see through the deception and are willing to stick their neck on the block in quest of justice for Madeleine McCann - something her own parents and family were unwilling to accomplish!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Empty Re: PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours?

Post by JRP 10.11.17 21:49

Can I just add one more question to the 29 above.

30 How did they get over their loss so quickly
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.11.17 22:25

JRP wrote:Can I just add one more question to the 29 above.

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Do_de_10

Quite.

That's always been my number one concern.

No way would they have got over an 'accidental' death on the Thursday so quickly.

And in my opinion, no way would they have got over an 'accidental' death on the Sunday so quickly either.

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? 130

I've always thought Madeleine's fate was known before they went to PdL and with Madeleine about to start school and the likelihood of her mentioning what was happening to her, I think she had to be dealt with...

The McCanns showed relaxation in a very short space of time. These photos do not show parents of a very young child who has just died suddenly from a tragic accident or been abducted by paedophiles.

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? 515
PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? 613

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 11.11.17 14:32

What about the wayback machine capturing the announcement of Madeleine's disappearance on the 30th of April on the CEOP website? I don't know what the final outcome of this was; whether it was finally established that this was an error or not. I'm convinced by the evidence on this forum that the last photo was taken on Sunday and I'm also convinced by Lizzy Taylor's research that Madeleine wasn't at high tea, so I would say 3 to 4 days.
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero 11.11.17 14:54

Q24:Why the sudden rush to book a table every night at the Tapas restaurant?

To be seen. To establish that this is the routine.

Q25: Was it because they needed a private room to discuss what had happened to Madeleine?

Don't really see how this follows. The tapas would have other diners and staff milling around - hardly private. Or have I misunderstood this one?
dartinghero

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11.11.17 15:19

I'm not convinced about Madeleine's fate being decided before she went to Praia de Luz on the grounds she had to be "shut up" before she blabbed something after starting school. She was already in playschool at home and as a precocious talker (we are told) she could have blabbed there just as easily. I think the McCanns "recovered" so quickly partly from relief at feeling they had covered their tracks, partly because they are completely self centred and partly because they came to enjoy their new-found fame and celebrity status as tragic-heroes. I also think Kate blossomed through having Gerry's full attention and support which I believe had been lacking in their old life.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.11.17 15:21

Copodenieve wrote:What about the wayback machine capturing the announcement of Madeleine's disappearance on the 30th of April on the CEOP website?.
The subject was I believe initially raised by one Steve 'Stevo' Marsden.  Wayback (pardon the pun  big grin ) it was thoroughly thrashed out here on CMoMM and no doubt elsewhere.

When called upon to justify the the initial claim, Mr Marsden went into hiding,  I think that's an answer in itself!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Empty Was it just a coincidence that Kate asked Fiona this on Thursday night?

Post by worriedmum 11.11.17 18:18

I've always thought the comment Kate made as recorded in the statement from Fiona Payne's rogatory interview sound contrived
'''No, as I say, it came up at that, that conversation, which I think was on the, on the, on the Thursday night, about, erm, you know, whether I would feel happy leaving, leaving a door unlocked, but that was the only time I'd heard Kate sort of almost saying, question whether they should do it or not'.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 11.11.17 21:20

JRP wrote:Can I just add one more question to the 29 above.

Just thought's
Perhaps the answer to that question can be found in her medical records?
If she suffered from disease,incurable maybe they commited a mercy killing?
Anyway, I think it's unlikley to not show any genuine sadness if their child sudden got killed in an accident or abducted by paedo's.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.11.17 11:33

On another forum their admin has this to say:

Just been reading the piece by I presume TB  (The research group) over the road and now it would seem that Taveres de Almeida and Goncalo both got the whole thing wrong..  In other words the interim report is according to them is totally wrong.. PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Icon_rolleyes  They are purporting this was all planned for 4 days at least.

TB is saying no one will challenge what he/they deduce , but there is just one simple answer to all his bullet points.

If this was planned so many days in advance, why on earth was such a cock up made of it?  Simple question.  If they all had so much time to arrange and plan all this, why not get facts straight, statements matching and stories rather better told?  Those statements don't look like there was any planning at all in any shape or form.  It has even been said on that forum many times.  You can't really get past that can you and go on further..

I rest my case.

I will add two more reason why it was impossible to be earlier imo.

Madeleine was at the crèche, and seen. If we go with CMoMM theory who was there then ? The substitute theory just is not viable.

How could anyone manage to put on such Oscar winning performances for 4 days, acting normally, playing tennis, dining at night etc.

------------------

Reply:

Lizzy among others has exposed all the contradictions about that alleged high tea. It never happened.

The admin asks why, if the hoax was planned for 4 days, they made such a hash of it?

Did they make a hash of it? It was so good that most of the world and all the mainstream media believe the McCanns. It has been brilliantly successful by any yardstick. 

Only by patient analysis over many years have we unpicked their lies.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 12.11.17 12:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:On another forum their admin has this to say:

Just been reading the piece by I presume TB  (The research group) over the road and now it would seem that Taveres de Almeida and Goncalo both got the whole thing wrong..  In other words the interim report is according to them is totally wrong.. PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Icon_rolleyes  They are purporting this was all planned for 4 days at least.

TB is saying no one will challenge what he/they deduce , but there is just one simple answer to all his bullet points.

If this was planned so many days in advance, why on earth was such a cock up made of it?  Simple question.  If they all had so much time to arrange and plan all this, why not get facts straight, statements matching and stories rather better told?  Those statements don't look like there was any planning at all in any shape or form.  It has even been said on that forum many times.  You can't really get past that can you and go on further..

I rest my case.

I will add two more reason why it was impossible to be earlier imo.

Madeleine was at the crèche, and seen. If we go with CMoMM theory who was there then ? The substitute theory just is not viable.

How could anyone manage to put on such Oscar winning performances for 4 days, acting normally, playing tennis, dining at night etc.

------------------

Reply:

Lizzy among others has exposed all the contradictions about that alleged high tea. It never happened.

The admin asks why, if the hoax was planned for 4 days, they made such a hash of it?

Did they make a hash of it? It was so good that most of the world and all the mainstream media believe the McCanns. It has been brilliantly successful by any yardstick. 

Only by patient analysis over many years have we unpicked their lies.
All respect to Amaral and PJ but everyone should be aware that their conclusion came in 2008 and there has running a lot of water under the bridges since then.
In interviews over the years Amaral has talked about Mi5, and today he and PJ should know very well that an intelligence service will not be interrupted in an accident.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.11.17 12:21

The MMRG supports the conclusions of Amaral and Almeida except one and that is the date of Maddie's death.

The MMRG is satisfied that we have provided sufficient evidence to show that Madeleine did not die on the night of Thursday 3rd May but instead died between Sunday afternoon (29th April) and Monday afternoon (30th April).

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.11.17 12:30

Get'emGonçalo wrote:On another forum their admin has this to say:

If this was planned so many days in advance, why on earth was such a cock up made of it?  Simple question.  If they all had so much time to arrange and plan all this, why not get facts straight, statements matching and stories rather better told?  Those statements don't look like there was any planning at all in any shape or form.  It has even been said on that forum  many times.  You can't really get past that can you and go on further..

As you rightly say, it was hardly a balls-up was it - it was indeed a multi-million pound success story, not only for the McCanns by way of The Fund but also their many adherents who have likewise benefited tenfold.

Disregarding media coverage, as is my want, the McCanns and friends initial witness statements taken on Friday 4th May were very basic showing very little detail.  It was only as time progressed that they began to expand on their individual versions of the truth - culminating in the rogatory interviews almost a year later where their respective memory recall improved greatly.  So much so, they were able to totally confuse an already convoluted saga.  At this stage it mattered not, the rogatory interviews count for nothing in the grand scheme of things, apart from indisputable evidence that they're all in it up to their eyeballs.

As for the repeated mantra about their behaviour during the week, acting normally so to speak (probably a hidden fact there), I have only this to say..

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Mccanns-12-may-2007

Just days after Madeleine was snatched from her bed by a paedophile - allegedly.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.11.17 12:40

Because they were incredibly busy, really.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 12.11.17 13:47

The differing inferences individuals draw from evidence sometimes causes my jaw to drop. One thing that has always bothered me about the "pre planned, with official help" theory was the evidence found in the hire car. I simply couldn't conceive of how official aid could have allowed the McCanns to use their own hire-car to transport either Madeleine's corpse or even something which had been in contact with it. Surely, I reasoned, high-powered helpers would have recognized the potential for damning traces being left behind and taken care of this aspect themselves? I mentioned this to hubby (who asks from time to time how the case is going) and his reply stumped me. He regarded it as a master-stroke and reasonably pointed out that the main thing which has helped to cast public "doubt" on the dogs' alerts in 5A was, in fact, their alerts to the car and the fact that it did not come into the McCann's possession until three weeks after Madeleine's disappearance. In truth, the McCanns and their supporters defense re. these alerts has always stressed how "ridiculous" it is to suggest that they would have risked moving her body in their own car during intense media scrutiny. Hubby made my jaw drop even further by stating that just because their vehicle was used it does not necessarily follow that they or friends/family were the ones using it at the time. His "take" on the matter is that the hire-car was possibly deliberately selected for this task precisely because it would cast doubt on any evidence retrieved.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 13.11.17 11:52

From another place, snipped Get'ems post above.

"If this was planned so many days in advance, why on earth was such a cock up made of it?  Simple question.  If they all had so much time to arrange and plan all this, why not get facts straight, statements matching and stories rather better told?  Those statements don't look like there was any planning at all in any shape or form.  It has even been said on that forum many times.  You can't really get past that can you and go on further.."

I rest my case.

I think whoever this person is, totally misses the point.
It isn't about every member of the group getting their facts straight, it's about each member not getting their facts straight.
If everyone tells the same story of who was where and when they were there, then these become check-able times, places and locations.
If everyone tells a slightly different story, then who do you believe? Nothing can be checked.

All the vague answers, all the discrepancies,  all the conflicting statements simply make the police's job much harder.
All the group have a lot to say, yet each one of them gives very little solid information. Was that intentional and contrived to throw the police off the scent? Or do you just think they're a group of bungling idiots?

Personally, I think it's a very clever plan, because here we all are, 10 years on, and we are arguing over who was where and when.
If you can't see you are being played, and you don't get that part of what has gone on, then there is very little hope for you.
They played the confusion card from the beginning, and you've fallen for it.

I rest my case.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 13.11.17 11:57

That sounds about right,we really don't know yet ,who were not telling all of truth.its gone on for so many years now ,we have few people left really ,who really gets it .I certainly don't .Very well covered over .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie 14.11.17 10:39

JRP wrote:
I think whoever this person is, totally misses the point.
It isn't about every member of the group getting their facts straight, it's about each member not getting their facts straight.
If everyone tells the same story of who was where and when they were there, then these become check-able times, places and locations.
If everyone tells a slightly different story, then who do you believe? Nothing can be checked.

All the vague answers, all the discrepancies,  all the conflicting statements simply make the police's job much harder.
All the group have a lot to say, yet each one of them gives very little solid information. Was that intentional and contrived to throw the police off the scent? Or do you just think they're a group of bungling idiots?

Personally, I think it's a very clever plan, because here we all are, 10 years on, and we are arguing over who was where and when.
If you can't see you are being played, and you don't get that part of what has gone on, then there is very little hope for you.
They played the confusion card from the beginning, and you've fallen for it.

I rest my case.
Indeed. The plan was to indoctrinate and to disinform. They played a blinder.
Julie

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 14.11.17 13:30

"They played a blinder"........indeed they did. It is testament to the overwhelming degree of obfuscation, disinformation, downright lies and curved balls that, here we are today, over 10 years later, picking away at titbits trying to make sense of it all. Hell, assuming poor Madeleine is no more, we don't know when she died, how she died, who, if anyone, killed her or where she might be.

In a number of ways, the UKs 9/11 if you bear with me.........

So many witnesses (even to witness that they DIDN'T see her during the week); we know something happened but we can't quite work out what; lots of government agencies swung into action; agencies, set up to investigate, provide flawed reporting; the government clearly has a role to play; perhaps it was an aid to usher in Draconian legislation.

polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.18 20:33

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Poll10

Interesting....I put this Poll on the CMOMM facebook group an hour ago and 23 people so far have voted 'premeditated before the holiday'

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.03.18 0:27

PLANNING THE ABDUCTION HOAX. Was it done over four days, or four hours? Hoax10

Five hours after I posted the Poll on the group 'premeditated before the holiday' takes first place with 53 votes - which is what I've always thought.

One of my admin has posted this and I agree with her :

Netty Estelle Group Admin  I've always found it strange that people in these groups think that the McCanns are capable of all these utterly unthinkable and thoroughly immoral things, but always stop short of the 'm' word. They would ONLY have been capable of doing all those utterly unthinkable and thoroughly immoral things if they'd had some degree of control over the situation. An accident, by definition, is a loss of control. No human being on earth is capable of finding their child unexpectedly dead and immediately capitalising on it, with support of many others, and not even shedding a tear... sticking to a script that, although it has always sounded lame and absurd to us 'normal people', had clearly been well-practised for much, much longer than a few panicked, grief-stricken days.

Not to mention ensuring the corpse of their child is never, ever found.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.03.18 1:01

I totally agree with Netty Estelle's summation but I don't think it necessarily signifies premeditation.  It could have been a tragic occurrence early in the week that necessitated the subsequent actions and behaviour.  

You could look at it another way.   Whatever happened in truth, Madeleine did arrive with her family at the Ocean Club Praia da Luz on Saturday 28th April 2007, I don't think there can be any disputing that simple fact.  So, following on the lines of Ms Estelle's summation - could the parents remain composed, unaffected, business as usual knowing they played a part in the premeditation of the fate of their precious three year old child?  Wouldn't fear and guilt take possession of their comportment?

Whatever this premeditated act was supposed to be, the thing that I can't get is why they would choose a low key relatively small tourist resort to act out the plan?  Why not a trip to the Alps in winter, or a flight to Canada to visit Auntie Nora, or a trip across the Gib Straits to the lawless hills of North Africa - somewhere that wouldn't attract any attention?

The playground photograph of Madeleine shows a normal happy three year old doing what they do best.  What was this premeditated plan?  I really can't go along with this theory.

However, something going on between the group on that holiday that resulted in an unexpected death, I can believe without hesitation.  It's the only possibility I can envisage that would explain the subsequent level of support and protection - indeed the whole circus.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 05.03.18 6:42

Spot on Verdi
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.03.18 9:10

Snipped from Get'emGonçalo on 12.11.17 11:33

“this was planned so many days in advance, why on earth was such a cock up made of it?  Simple question.  If they all had so much time to arrange and plan all this, why not get facts straight, statements matching and stories rather better told?  Those statements don't look like there was any planning at all in any shape or form.  It has even been said on that forum many times.  You can't really get past that can you and go on further…”

I have always been of the opinion that Jeremy Wilkins scuppered the plan.  How many can remember, way back  (sorry Verdi lol) that it was being reported that someone saw Gerry doing something to the shutters not long before the alarm was raised about Madeleine’s “abduction"?

This is a post taken from another blog:

“I remember reading very early on when this story broke that Gerry had been to check the shutters, just prior to meeting Jez. IMO he was meant to force the shutter open to make it look like an abductor had used the window to gain entry. For whatever reason this didn't happen and the jemmied/not jemmied locked/unlocked fiasco ensued”.

Despite having been seen (that's if he realised at the time that he had) Gerry McCann hadn't bargained on it being reported. By the time the PJ had question the witness, it was too late, because by this time  the phone calls had been made, and  the "jemmied shutters" had been thrown right out the window.

As for the quickly composed timeline on the back of a sticker book, the plan was in desperate need of tweaking and alterations had to be made, because Jeremy Wilkins has crossed Gerry McCann’s path, and had thrown the original  plan into disarray.  From the “er, um, you know, we, uh”, statements, and the “doors were locked and we used a key”, to “the doors left unlocked”, and  "the shutters were jemmied" phone calls etc. it’s a no brainer that the whole thing was pre-planned.... at least to my mind.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top