The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is it a paradox? Mm11

Is it a paradox? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is it a paradox? Mm11

Is it a paradox? Regist10

Is it a paradox?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it a paradox? Empty Is it a paradox?

Post by Paddingtom 29.07.24 8:06

Just heard about a thing called paradoxical rage reaction which turns out can be a reaction to sleeping pills whereby they cause rage.

It is the medical term for waking up half out-of-it and tearing the place apart.

Now I know the blood spatter is supposed to be consistent with resucitation, but just wondering if there is an alternative option?  

Several commentators have struggled with the concept of a fall from a settee being enough to kill.....What if there was rage involved?....thrashing about, banging on walls, climbing all over everything, generally going berserk.  Might that be more likely than a calm climbing up and accidental slipping? Certainaly if having fallen, but still being in rage mode and thrashing about, it could account for blood spatter.

Any destruction and mess in the flat would have been cleaned up as part of the spring cleaning so no evidence would be left.    Obviously it would seem to be that it all ended tragically on the floor behingd the settee, but what were the circumstances leading up to it?   was it paradoxical rage?

There have been many comments that KM in particular, struggled to cope with a hyperactive MM.....what if she was prone to having this type of reaction to pills and it was this that explained some of her hyperactivity?

Just a thought.    Any medics out there?
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Is it a paradox? Empty Re: Is it a paradox?

Post by crusader 29.07.24 10:16

Usually with rage there would be a lot of shouting and screaming, there were no reports of this.
Crying was heard, but not screaming and shouting.
If Madeleine had managed to get herself up on the settee, wouldn't she also be banging and screaming at the window?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6664

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 29.07.24 13:47

Someone on You Tube suggested the blood splatters could have been caused as a result of a tracheostomy having been performed on Madeleine.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 13:55

I was of the impression it wasn't Madeline's blood that was found behind the sofa.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I read about it.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 29.07.24 14:47

I take your point about shouting and screaming, Crusader.  It was just a thought.

As regards whose blood it was, doesnt the whole scenario of accidental death behind the sofa hang on it being MM blood?  they took the tiles up in order to gain better access and get samples.   I know that once the test lab was knobbled they started becoming vague, but Im sure initially they were confident.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 29.07.24 14:56

Honesty wrote:Someone on You Tube suggested the blood splatters could have been caused as a result of a tracheostomy having been performed on Madeleine.
  Crikey.... Id always kind of imagined that by the time she was found it would have been obviously too late but maybe there was a window of opportunity to save her which sadly failed.

It kinda makes it worse to my mind.  youd always think, if only we had been 10 mins earlier.....how awful
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 15:56

Paddingtom wrote..

As regards whose blood it was, doesnt the whole scenario of accidental death behind the sofa hang on it being MM blood?  they took the tiles up in order to gain better access and get samples.   I know that once the test lab was knobbled they started becoming vague, but Im sure initially they were confident.

I'm going to refresh my memory, I may be some time.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 16:15

Letter from FSS (forensic science services)

With respect to the trace evidence recovered behind the sofa all the confirmed
DNA components coincide with corresponding components in the DNA profile of
Madeleine McCann.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top