The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 10:10

1. Why was that 'last photo' of Madeleine not available on Thursday 3 May 2007?

2. Why did it take a visit to England by Dr Gerald McCann to produce it?

3. Was it really taken at 1.29pm/2.29pm on Thursday 3 May?

4. Who took it?

5. Was it photoshopped, by either Dr Gerald McCann and Amelie, or Madeleine, being 'photoshopped in' to an existing photograph?

6. What is the evidence that the photo was 'photoshopped'?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by PeterMac 26.02.11 12:32

They certainly 'photoshopped' it again for the photo of M alone. Gerry's elbow was removed from next to her right shoulder, and that was the photo which appeared on the shrine and in other places. We all remember Stevo's work on that a long time ago.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 12:55

PeterMac wrote:They certainly 'photoshopped' it again for the photo of M alone. Gerry's elbow was removed from next to her right shoulder, and that was the photo which appeared on the shrine and in other places. We all remember Stevo's work on that a long time ago.
PeterMac, that's true, but is not the issue here.

The McCanns could well argue that, having 'found' that photo of Dr G McCann, Amelie and Madeleine, it was then necessary to photoshop Dr McCann's elbow out of the picture to present to the public an up-to-date photo of Madeleine on her own. A bit of photo-manipulation e.g. removing Dr McCann's elbow, altering the grass and stone backgrounds, could be said to be permissible in order to give the public a 'clean', clear photo of Madeleine.

The issues in this matter centre entirely on what was done with that photo before it was published to the world.

Many would argue that besides the issue of why this photo was not produced until three weeks after Madeleine's reported disappearance and only after Dr G McCann visited England, the key question is:

Was this the only photo of Madeleine taken on that holiday?

The answer to that question may well tie in with the answer to another leading question: Why was not a trace of Madeleine's DNA found in the McCanns' apartment, and why was that also only 'discovered' on Dr G McCann's visit to England?

No DNA?

Only one photo?

P.S. Could anyone please put up the photo we're discussing on this thread? - I can't do it - many thanks
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.11 13:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.02.11 13:11

I would have to take another look at this but from memory, and please correct me if I am wrong.

On the last day the children were taken to the cresche but were picked up for a short spell when they spent some time at the playground with their parents before being returned to the Cresche.

The children were later collected from the cresche and taken back to the apartment. When asked what Madeleine was wearing, Kate said blue jeans and a green top.

All the above was according to their statements - no mention of visiting the poolside that day and no mention of Madeleine wearing a pink top.

To take the picture Kate would need to be in the water, I find it strange then that Madeleine was not in a swimsuit waiting to join her as most kids would.

Was the hair bead ever found?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty Did Madeleine have a 'hair bead' in her hair on 3 May 2007?

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 13:31

sharonl wrote:I would have to take another look at this but from memory, and please correct me if I am wrong.

On the last day the children were taken to the creche

So the McCanns have claimed...

but were picked up for a short spell when they spent some time at the playground with their parents before being returned to the creche.

So the McCanns have claimed...

The children were later collected from the cresche and taken back to the apartment

So the McCanns have claimed, but in fact there are at least four versions of the claims that they picked up Madeleine from the creche at around 5.30pm when she was said to be having 'high tea' with the nannies

When asked what Madeleine was wearing, Kate said blue jeans and a green top.

I think that's probably a misunderstanding of the translation from the Portuguese. I think that at this point, in answer to police questions, Dr Kate McCann was almost certainly referring to her own clothes, not those of Madeleine. I made a mistake about this in a letter I wrote to Carter-Ruck some time back.

All the above was according to their statements - no mention of visiting the poolside that day and no mention of Madeleine wearing a pink top.

I agree that they had not mentioned visiting the poolside.

To take the picture Kate would need to be in the water...

I don't think that folllows. It could have been taken from the other side of the pool by zooming in.

...I find it strange then that Madeleine was not in a swimsuit waiting to join her as most kids would.

There's no sign in the photo that any of the three of them were dressed for swimming. It was not especially warm that week in Praia da Luz

That, I think, is moving on to a very interesting subject. Dr Kate McCann at some stage, and I think it was after this photo 'surfaced', gave a detailed statement of how she 'carefully removed Madeleine's hair bead' before washing/bathing her the night she was reported as having disappeared.

It could well be said that this statement was made in an attempt to 'prove' that this really was the 'last photo' of Madeleine: "Look, I remember carefully taking out that hair bead - and, look!, there it is on that last photo!".

In legal terms, Dr Kate McCann's statement about the hair bead is what is known in the trade as a 'self-serving statement' - a completely unverifiable statement that serves the interest of the witness making the statement, and is therefore of nil evidential value.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb3 26.02.11 13:39

sharonl wrote: When asked what Madeleine was wearing, Kate said blue jeans and a green top.

Hi

KM was describing what she was wearing before going to the tapas that night 3/5 and not Maddie's clothes

In her 6th september statement she does say they went to the pool area before returning to the creche for the afternoon session

As to why the photo was not released for three weeks, pass!
emilyb3

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 13:50

emilyb3 wrote:In her 6th September statement she does say they went to the pool area before returning to the creche for the afternoon session.
Yes, but crucially, she never said that in any of her previous statements to the police, did she, emilyb3?

Maybe this is why Tavares de Almeida wrote in his report on the case on 10 September 2007:

The McCanns evolved their story to adapt to the police questions:

The media attention that has been given to the case and the search for information by the said media has led to an evolution in Madeleine’s parents’ statements. All the information that has been made public has contributed to the McCanns rebuilding and adapting their story to fit the eventual police questions. They have attempted to explain the forensic evidence that we have collected and are collecting.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.11 13:56

and if you didnt have anything to hide you wouldnt need to adapt anything, you would tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In the Mccanns interviews and statements, they appear to say different things often contradicting themselves and contradicting each other which is one reason why people do not believe their abduction story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.11 13:59

precisely !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb3 26.02.11 14:07

Tony Bennett wrote:
emilyb3 wrote:In her 6th September statement she does say they went to the pool area before returning to the creche for the afternoon session.
Yes, but crucially, she never said that in any of her previous statements to the police, did she, emilyb3?

Maybe this is why Tavares de Almeida wrote in his report on the case on 10 September 2007:

The media attention that has been given to the case and the search for information by the said media has led to an evolution in Madeleine’s parents’ statements. All the information that has been made public has contributed to the McCanns rebuilding and adapting their story to fit the eventual police questions. They have attempted to explain the forensic evidence that we have collected and are collecting.
Hi
No she didn't specifically for the Thursday, just in general that this was the normal daily routine (4th May statement). Gerry also mentions this in 4th May statement as the general daily routine but in his 10th May one mentions specifically Thursday. I'd not read that report by Mr Almedia,will check it up, thank you.
emilyb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.02.11 14:39

Looking at the amount of elastic wrapped around Madeleine's hair in the last photograph, one would guess that it only a bead the size of a gourd would cover it. Evidently, the bead has already been removed before this photograph was taken, because the elastic is already exposed!
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.02.11 14:59

Tony Bennett wrote:
PeterMac wrote:They certainly 'photoshopped' it again for the photo of M alone. Gerry's elbow was removed from next to her right shoulder, and that was the photo which appeared on the shrine and in other places. We all remember Stevo's work on that a long time ago.
PeterMac, that's true, but is not the issue here. EDIT
Yes, sorry Tony. For the purposes of clarity I should have said that it could be that the photo without the elbow was the original, and that she had been photoshopped IN, rather than the elbow photoshopped OUT. I am no expert and have no idea how one would find which was the original. Or perhaps I should clarify that and say "the first copy released".

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 26.02.11 16:13

Living in southern spain we have a swimming pool. My husband sat on the edge of the pool as Gerry is doing and there were three observations.
One, hubby is very slight but his top of thigh spread where it was in contact with the pool edge. Gerry's thigh is not altered, and
Two, sitting like that on only his bottom and very upper thigh he couldn't balance, and actually fell in.
Three we tried this through various times of day and yes it it the shadows argument again, there aren't any under legs, hands and no reflection on thenm from the water.
So we tested it and what you see there on that last photo in my opinion isn't the three of them sat on the edge of the pool.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.02.11 16:32

@ theolivebranch

big grin

This is another untold story. Nobody will ever be able to calculate just how many of our husbands, wives, partners and children have supported us for almost four years, whilst we conducted endless experiments and other reconstructions to ensure that Madeleine receives justice. big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 26.02.11 16:41

Judge Mental wrote:@ theolivebranch

This is another untold story. Nobody will ever be able to calculate just how many of our husbands, wives, partners and children have supported us for almost four years, whilst we conducted endless experiments and other reconstructions to ensure that Madeleine receives justice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And that's not to mention our broken shutters [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes indeed we have all I am sure read some stuff and though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and gone and given it a try and then known full well we were correct.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty Helping emilyb3

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 18:07

emilyb3 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Hi
No she didn't specifically for the Thursday, just in general that this was the normal daily routine (4th May statement). Gerry also mentions this in 4th May statement as the general daily routine but in his 10th May one mentions specifically Thursday. I'd not read that report by Mr Almedia, will check it up, thank you.
Well, thank you for your in-depth observations on the McCanns' statements, you are very well up on them, it's great to have your expertise on this forum. It was especially helpful to know that Dr Kate McCann had remembered her excursion with the family to the pool by the time she was interviewed by the police on 6th September.

However, I was more than a tad surprised to read that you hadn't read the Taveres de Almeida report, as this is pivotal in one's understanding of the key issues relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

You know, the dogs' evidence, the parents' bizarre reactions to that evidence, the changes of story, the contradictions, the 'backfitting' of their story to 'fit' the latest facts to emerge from the investigation (which Tavares refers to as 'adapting their story), it's all there, comprehensively and succinctly summarised by Mr de Almeida.

To make it easier for you to 'check it up', I've created a new thread to help you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb3 26.02.11 18:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
Well, thank you for your in-depth observations on the McCanns' statements, you are very well up on them, it's great to have your expertise on this forum. It was especially helpful to know that Dr Kate McCann had remembered her excursion with the family to the pool by the time she was interviewed by the police on 6th September. She didnt remember it on 6th September, as I wrote before, she mentioned it was part of their daily routine in her 4th May statement as did Gerry also in his 4th and then specifically for Thursday in the 10th May one, so not a case of amnesia or anything - not sure if you were being sarcastic towards me if I misread then ignore

However, I was more than a tad surprised to read that you hadn't read the Taveres de Almeida report, as this is pivotal in one's understanding of the key issues relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. My mistake, I know of the report and its conclusions well as I post about them all the time, I should have said I haven't read it word for word and had never come across that particular part about changing statements as things developed-sloppy me

You know, the dogs' evidence, the parents' bizarre reactions to that evidence, the changes of story, the contradictions, the 'backfitting' of their story to 'fit' the latest facts to emerge from the investigation (which Tavares refers to as 'adapting their story), it's all there, comprehensively and succinctly summarised by Mr de Almeida. Replied to above - I know of good portions of it but never read it comprehensively-there is so much to read everywhere I often skim read for the relevant parts whenever I'm involved in a discussion about something

To make it easier for you to 'check it up', I've created a new thread to help you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks

Replied in green - this thread started about the photo and I merely said to sharon that 2 parts of her posts were not right - that is all, not here to cause trouble or pour doubts on any facts and the files
emilyb3

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb3 26.02.11 18:44

The other photo that was released before the last photo was the one with the tennis balls, so the question still remains why the last one wasn't released at the same time or earlier, it's not any less descriptive of what Maddie looked like than the tennis one - both sideways glances to the camera
emilyb3

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions Empty More help for 'skim-reader' emilyb3

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.11 19:06

emilyb3 wrote:...I should have said I haven't read it word for word and had never come across that particular part about changing statements as things developed - sloppy me...I know of good portions of it but never read it comprehensively - there is so much to read everywhere I often skim read for the relevant parts whenever I'm involved in a discussion about something
I fully understand your problem. Busy and important people - like government Ministers for example - barely have time to skim read all the huge volume of documents they have to consider. Life almost becomes a burden.

It occurs to me that by providing the full text of Tavares de Almeida's report on another thread, I may unfortunately not have been as helpful to you as I originally thought.

So I have been thinking of how to help you grasp the essential kernels of Mr de Almeida's report without inconveniencing you to the extent of your having to read the whole ruddy report yourself.

So what I've done is a two-stage process of trying to help you.

FIRST, I'll post a precis of his report below, a concise summary of his main points.

SECOND, and bearing in mind that despite this being arguably the most important report in the whole case, you may only have time for a spot of skimming, I will highlight for you in bold red (thus) some of the statements that most jump out at one and which might be the best for you to retain in your memory.

Here it is, hope it helps:

The interim report of Tavares de Almeida of the Portuguese Police, 10 September 2007

Report for the attention of the Criminal Investigation Co-ordinator

We began with an abduction scenario:

The child’s parents immediately attributed her disappearance to the action of a third party, promoting the scenario that she had been abducted. Abduction was only one of a number of possible scenarios, but the family publicised their claim that Madeleine had been abducted in a manner that had never been seen before. On the very next day, English television stations led their broadcasts with the news of Madeleine’s disappearance. The media presented the abduction as the truth, although we were looking at other scenarios.

As time went by, the abduction scenario was not confirmed. The abduction hypothesis did not stand up. For instance, no ransom was ever demanded in exchange for information by the alleged kidnappers or for the child herself.

The McCanns worked on their account of events:

The information that was initially collected from family and friends was uncertain. In addition, the McCanns and their friends worked on their account of events in order to strengthen and defend their version of what had happened Madeleine.

The group’s programme for checking the children:

This claim, that the group had a shared programme for regularly checking their children, had the effect on English public opinion that the whole group was exonerated from any blame. Their claim meant that any abnormal event that might last longer than 30 minutes was impossible, as they all agreed that that was the interval between the checks. The group could not sustain the claim that there was checking ‘every 15 to 30 minutes’. In fact the contradictions between their statements made it easy to see that they were all lying.

The abduction claim was strongly maintained:

The fact is that the claim of abduction plus the claims of regular checking led the investigation to meander, and to waste time and resources. It is hard to understand how the abduction claim was presented at the beginning and was maintained so strongly. Anyone can see that persisting with the abduction scenario for so long harmed our investigation.

Even after all this time, both the McCanns and their friends and the general public believe the claim of abduction, while the McCanns and their friends claim that all they want to do is ‘assist the investigation’. In order to move the investigation forward, we were forced to assume that much information given to us was incorrect.

The evidence of Jane Tanner:

Continuing with our analysis of information offered to us, one of the group’s members, Jane Tanner, apparently became an important witness, due to what she told us. She said she saw someone crossing the street at dinner time from the location of the McCanns’ apartment towards Robert Murat’s house. [He was later made an ‘arguido’ (suspect)].

This information directed and occupied our work for a long time. This may be an example of how information that is not correct may not only delay the investigation but could even have led to losing the little girl. Jane Tanner insisted on the truthfulness of her account. This led to certain scenarios being developed. But these scenarios were not sustained in reality despite long and intense work being carried out.

There was a discrepancy [about the moment Jane Tanner allegedly saw an abductor] between the statements of Dr Gerald McCann and Jane Tanner. They claimed to have passed each other at only two or three metres’ distance [7 to 10 feet], yet failed to see each other.

How could they position themselves as both being together in quite a confined space, yet both fail to see each other walking by; or, more correctly, one sees the other but the other doesn’t see her? Even the exact location where they supposedly crossed each other’s paths is not very well defined by both.

The precise moment when Jane Tanner chose to make her statement about what she had ‘seen’ and the explanation for choosing that moment, is unreal. That is to say: it is not easy to accept that any witness (from the group), on seeing someone with a child in their arms walking away from the McCanns’ apartment, didn’t act and speak immediately. Then there is her description of the abductor being altered, or ‘perfected’. These reasons mean there is little credibilty in what she says.

Dr Gerald McCann:

The information from the immediate family and their group of friends which is fundamental in investigating this type of crime was always distorted.

The events of 3rd May:

While the tennis match was taking place, another member of the group [Dr David Payne] visited the McCanns’ apartment whilst Dr Kate McCann was there. He was there for a period of 30 seconds, according to Dr Kate McCann, but 30 minutes according to Dr Payne, until Dr Gerald McCann showed up.

If it was 30 seconds, then all we can do is ask if everything is O.K. and if anything is needed - little more. But if we have 30 minutes available, then we can go ahead and do something [during that time] that may be asked of us.

Although they say in their statements that their strategic position in the Tapas restaurant allowed them, the McCanns, to see the apartment where they’d left their underage children asleep, the examination of that spot revealed their claim to be false. It must also be noted that according to our investigation, everything points to their position at the table being with their backs to the apartment.

Leaving the twins in a dangerous situation:

It must be noted that Dr Kate McCann knew that, going back to the restaurant as she did, she would leave the twins, Amelie and Sean, in the same dangerous situation. It is beyond comprehension why she didn’t use her mobile ’phone to call her husband or another member of the group or, even simpler, why she didn’t walk out on to the balcony and shout out from there, where she could easily be heard by the members of the group.

The media coverage:

The authorities, the local police force the GNR, were alerted at around 10:40pm. It was after this that the people of the village were alerted to Madeleine’s disappearance and began searching for her.

But the facts surrounding her disappearance were not kept within the proper authorities and the normal channels. On the following day, British and Portuguese television news bulletins were already broadcasting the news [as the top item in their bulletins].

The McCanns’ group of friends gathered in the McCanns’ apartment which they searched, without result. Even before any search by the authorities in the surroundings started, the news about a possible abduction was already circulating.

Misinformation:

The group’s initial informal statements given during the initial stages of the investigation immediately introduced the abduction hypothesis. But even simple things were the subject of misinformation:

1) was the window open or closed?

2) was the shutter up or down?

3) was the balcony door open or closed?

4) was the front door merely shut or locked with a key?

The McCanns suggest someone to the police who might be able to find Madeleine’s corpse:

Despite everything, until a certain time in the investigation, the family fed and sustained the theory of an abduction. However, on a date on which we cannot be precise, it was suggested by the McCanns themselves that a person should be consulted who might be able to, eventually, indicate the probable location of Madeleine’s corpse.

This suggestion was inexplicable to members of the investigation team. Why were the family themselves raising the hypothesis that little Maddie was dead?

Our decision to bring in the cadaver dogs:

A human has 5 million cells to assist the sense of smell while a dog has 200 million. We need to highlight that this kind of inspection is frequent in the U.K. and the dogs’ success rate is 100%. We need to emphasise that when the cadaver dog alerts to the cadaver odour, this does not signify that the body is in that place, but it does signify that the body has been there at some time in the past.

Among the great number of items and locations that were inspected, the dogs marked the following locations and items:

Apartment 5A, Ocean Club resort, the McCanns’ apartment from where the child disappeared: The cadaver dog alerted to the scent of a corpse in the master bedroom, in a corner, by the wardrobe; in living room, behind the sofa, and by the side window, while the bloodhound alerted to blood in the living room behind the sofa, and by the side window (in exactly the same spot that had been signalled by the cadaver dog).

Front garden of Apartment 5A: The cadaver dog alerted to the scent of a corpse on one of the flower beds.

The McCann family’s clothes and belongings: The cadaver dog alerted to the scent of a corpse on two pieces of clothing belonging to Dr Kate McCann, one piece of clothing belonging to Madeleine (a red T-shirt) and on Madeleine’s soft toy [Cuddle Cat]. The cadaver odour was detected when the toy was still inside the McCanns’ residence in July 2007; the scent was later confirmed outside the house as well.

The vehicle that was used by the McCann family: The cadaver dog alerted to the scent of a corpse on the car key and on the inside of the car boot, while the bloodhound also marked the car key and the inside of the car boot.

In a total of 10 cars examined [in an underground car park) the cadaver dog and the blood dog marked only the car of the McCann family.

No less relevant is the refinement of the results that point towards Madeleine’s DNA as being present in Apartment 5A, behind the sofa, a spot that was marked by both the cadaver and the blood dog. In every place marked by the blood dog, the laboratory confirmed that this DNA was present.

Excuses for blood in the apartment and the car:

When the media first informed the public that blood had been detected ‘in the car and in the apartment’, Dr Kate and members of her family made statements to the public with the simple excuse that it had been someone, who had access to the apartment, that had deliberately placed this evidence there.

Now they even say that it was the criminal investigation team that placed this ‘false’ evidence (i.e. blood and cadaver odour in the apartment and in the car). In an attempt to justify the finding of [Madeleine’s] blood in the apartment, Dr Kate McCann went even further, stating on that occasion that Madeleine sometimes suffered nosebleeds.

Strong evidence that the crime scene was altered:

There is strong evidence that the crime scene was altered, and some furniture was moved around. Those changes are indications that the abduction was a stage-managed simulation.

The McCanns dismissed a child care worker who wanted to help them:

In the night that Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns were contacted by a lady who identified herself with appropriate documents that credited her as somebody who worked professionally with children in the U.K, in hospitals and children’s centres.

She offered her help in whatever was needed. No doubt this person could have been of valuable help, even about such things as procedures, but she was dismissed by the McCanns, who rejected her offer of help.

The facts point to Madeleine’s death on 3rd May in Apartment 5A:

From everything that was established, the facts point in the direction of the death of Madeleine McCann occurring on the night of 3 May 2007, inside apartment 5A, at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, which was occupied by the McCann couple and by their three children. There is a coincidence between the markings of cadaver odour and blood [by the two dogs], according to the (partial) Laboratory Report that has been annexed to the files.

The said marking occurred behind the living room sofa (cadaver odour/blood/DNA), which unarguably proves that said piece of furniture was pushed back by someone, after the death of Madeleine McCann was confirmed. Because of the few traces that were recovered on location and subject to examination, it has to be admitted as a strong hypothesis that it [the room] was subject to a clean-up operation at some time following the occurrence of death.

In the same manner, the soft toy that was used by the dead child, which was found at the top of the bed where she usually slept (see the photos from the initial inspection) reveals that someone put it there at a moment after Madeleine’s death, given the fact that the bed itself doesn’t have any cadaver odour.

This is to say, an intentional alteration of things in that apartment took place, in order to create a false scenario that doesn’t match reality, in an attempt to develop opportunities to create a bogus abduction scenario. It must be added that the cadaver dog strongly signalled the bedroom where the McCann couple slept, which may indicate the moving of the corpse from the actual death spot (the living room) into a non-visible part of the said master bedroom of the McCanns.

Furthermore, a strong marking of cadaver odour was made on Kate McCann’s clothes, which may indicate that she was in touch with the cadaver. There was also a strong marking of cadaver odour in the car that was used by the McCann couple after 27 May 2007). Taking together the blood dog’s marking, and based on the forensics that are included in the process files, which indicate the presence of Madeleine McCann’s DNA in the car boot, we cannot exclude a strong hypothesis that this vehicle may have possibly been used move the cadaver, 24 days or more after Madeleine’s death.

Conclusions:

From everything that we have discovered, our files result in the following conclusions:

A. the minor Madeleine McCann died in Apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of 3 May 2007

B. a simulation - a staged hoax - of an abduction took place

C. in order to render the child’s death impossible before 10.00pm, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was concocted

D. Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann are involved in the concealment of the corpse of their daughter, Madeleine McCann

E. at this moment, there seems to be no strong indications that the child’s death was other than the result of a tragic accident, yet;

From what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, did not want to deliver up Madeleine’s corpse immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility therefore that it was moved from the initial place where she died. This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb3 26.02.11 19:30

Just leave it Tony, sorry I spoke
emilyb3

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 01.05.11 4:51

[quote="Tony Bennet

If this was a photo taken on 3/5/2007 did anyone who was caring for Madeleine at the creche notice the bead? Did the creche staff give any evidence reguarding the bead?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker 05.05.11 16:16

Slightly away from the original topic of this thread, but I found this JPEG in an email I was sent some months ago. Not spam, I hasten to add, sent by a colleague as a round robin/ chain. The picture was entitled "Go Figure". Does anyone know where the pictures in the montage come from? Obviously one of them features on the home page of this site but what about the others?

The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.05.11 0:04

In answer to the OP

IMO this has been discussed widely - I believe it is an amalgamation of images - none of the characters are really there. It has been discussed on another forum suggesting we look at the wall behind the group at the flowering shrub. For me this conclusive - this shrub apparently would not be flowering at the time the McCanns were on holiday at the OC.

The bead is missing - I think I recall that maybe someone suggested asking Kate to produce it because if she was readying Madeleine for bed would she have removed it and if so - where is it.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.05.11 0:05

The Shelfstacker wrote:Slightly away from the original topic of this thread, but I found this JPEG in an email I was sent some months ago. Not spam, I hasten to add, sent by a colleague as a round robin/ chain. The picture was entitled "Go Figure". Does anyone know where the pictures in the montage come from? Obviously one of them features on the home page of this site but what about the others?

I think most of these photo's were initially released by the McCanns on the website.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top