The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Regist10

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose pyjamas did the McCanns hold up at those June 2007 press conferences?

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_lcap12%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_lcap74%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 25 ]
Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_lcap14%Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Post by Guest 17.08.20 21:09

Mainline wrote:By the way, Mr Forra's first response was (in Portuguese);

"About the child? Ask the Judiciaria'

He seems to have stopped talking.
What are you talking about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job'

Post by Mainline 17.08.20 21:24

pauloalexandre wrote:
Mainline wrote:By the way, Mr Forra's first response was (in Portuguese);

"About the child? Ask the Judiciaria'

He seems to have stopped talking.
What are you talking about?

It was me who spurred Isabelle to contact him, so I have been kept up with what he's said.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 17.08.20 21:36

Have I got this right?
On the 13 May on the Police J. missing website, Photo created by Luis Forra on the 5thMay.
On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs on BBC website.
On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs in portuguese resident newspaper.
Luis Forra, according to the latest news, said he took the photo of the PJs at a press conferance in Arena Pavillion in Portimao on the 10th May.
Then a statement from Lusa Agency, said a statement was read out by  Olegario Sousa and along with the statement, a photograph of the PJs the girl wore at the time of her disappearance.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.08.20 21:51

pauloalexandre wrote:Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Email10

Translation:

"The photo was taken in a press conference conducted by the Policia Judiciária in Portimão Arena."

Confirmation!

Thank you Paulo, that's very helpful.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

SueH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 17.08.20 21:53

crusader wrote:Have I got this right?
On the 13 May on the Police J. missing website, Photo created by Luis Forra on the 5thMay.
On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs on BBC website.
On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs in portuguese resident newspaper.
Luis Forra, according to the latest news, said he took the photo of the PJs at a press conferance in Arena Pavillion in Portimao on the 10th May.
Then a statement from Lusa Agency, said a statement was read out by  Olegario Sousa and along with the statement, a photograph of the PJs the girl wore at the time of her disappearance.

The earlier photos were facsimiles of the 'Maddie size' PJ's.

Luis Forra says he took photo inside Portimao Arena on the 10th. Martin has suggested to me that this may have been to make the photo copywrite friendly between all the agencies.

No explanation yet as to the May 5th attribution.

The following article seems to sum it up although it attributes the May 7th photos as being given on the 6th;

https://themaddiecasefiles.com/a-stolen-child-a-missed-birthday-a-baffling-12-05--t7203.html
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 17.08.20 21:54

Verdi wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Email10

Translation:

"The photo was taken in a press conference conducted by the Policia Judiciária in Portimão Arena."

Confirmation!

Thank you Paulo, that's very helpful.

Credit goes to Isabelle McFadden for successfuly reaching out to him.
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.08.20 22:04

Yes, I now see so you can strike my comment, I was about to delete but you got in first.

I firstly thought it was a response to pauloalexandre specs as he previously mentioned his attempt to contact Luis Forra.

Sorry to say but Isabelle McFadden has made many claims over the years about personal contact with various key players. Didn't believe it then, don't believe it now. Primarily because a police investigation is confidential, it's unlikely in the extreme any well respected police officer or associate would confide in a nobody about a particular active case - even if they speak the language.

I take it with a large dose of salt without corroborating evidence of her claims.

Nice try, no coconut.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 17.08.20 22:12

You are of course entitled to your opinion. I will say that I have previously had issues with Isabelle and she has solved them with adequate disclosure. It is of course up to the reader whether they want to accept her words and screenshots. I wouldn't personally publish screenshots but I am not Isabelle.

I trust her implicitly on those things she has shared with me and shown proof. In many cases we have made mutual contact for verification. I have not heard from Luis Forra.

But I trust Isabelle.

Derail the thread with character assassination if you like.
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.08.20 22:19

crusader wrote:On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs on BBC website.

I think that was just a chance find by the BBC, thought I posted this the other day.  Whatever, here it is..

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Scree838

Later BBC reports show the photographic footage from the European tour.

The press reports are not really relevant.  What matters is the photograph of Madeleine's pyjamas in the PJ chain of custody.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.20 22:24

Mainline wrote:You are of course entitled to your opinion. I will say that I have previously had issues with Isabelle and she has solved them with adequate disclosure. It is of course up to the reader whether they want to accept her words and screenshots. I wouldn't personally publish screenshots but I am not Isabelle.

I trust her implicitly on those things she has shared with me and shown proof. In many cases we have made mutual contact for verification. I have not heard from Luis Forra.

But I trust Isabelle.

Can I ask you how Isabelle got Forra's email address?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 17.08.20 22:27

pauloalexandre wrote:
Mainline wrote:You are of course entitled to your opinion. I will say that I have previously had issues with Isabelle and she has solved them with adequate disclosure. It is of course up to the reader whether they want to accept her words and screenshots. I wouldn't personally publish screenshots but I am not Isabelle.

But I trust Isabelle.

Can I ask you how Isabelle got Forra's email address?

They connected on Linkedin.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lu%C3%ADs-forra-91886338/
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.20 22:41

Verdi wrote:
I firstly thought it was a response to pauloalexandre  specs  as he previously mentioned his attempt to contact Luis Forra.
It has been 2 days since I sent him a message on Facebook, with no response so far. I think he rarely is on-line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.08.20 0:32

I think that Isabelle is to be trusted, at least on this matter.

The screenshot clearly shows Luís Forra's e-mail message, saying that the photo was taken at the press conference in the Portimão Arena.

The news report dated 10th May 2007 that I copied and pasted last page corroborates his statement.

However, it would be great to see if Mr. Forra replies to my message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.20 1:04

Mainline wrote:Derail the thread with character assassination if you like.

What a very curious comment to make. Who or what ever prompted you to say that?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.20 1:38

pauloalexandre wrote:I think that Isabelle is to be trusted, at least on this matter.

The screenshot clearly shows Luís Forra's e-mail message, saying that the photo was taken at the press conference in the Portimão Arena.

The news report dated 10th May 2007 that I copied and pasted last page corroborates his statement.

However, it would be great to see if Mr. Forra replies to my message.

Are you sure about that? It tells me nothing..

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Scree839

I'm not disputing the provenance of the pyjama photograph, it's as I thought.  It's the McFadden tweet I doubt.

It matters not.  The only importance is the chain of custody for the pyjama photograph which is now confirmed beyond doubt, the original photograph was the property of the PJ and photographed by Luis Forra for LUSA press agency.  It was most certainly not taken nor given nor distributed by Kate McCann.

That is precisely the point throughout this entire thread.

Now .... on with the motley!

ex moderator
ex moderator

SueH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 18.08.20 8:15

I don't believe that tweet, why would he say he took it on the 10th when it says created on the 5th on thr PJ website?

How could the PJ hand out photos of the Pyjamas with a statement  on the 10th, if it wasn't taken until the 10th?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 18.08.20 8:20

Verdi wrote:

It matters not.  The only importance is the chain of custody for the pyjama photograph which is now confirmed beyond doubt, the original photograph was the property of the PJ and photographed by Luis Forra for LUSA press agency.  It was most certainly not taken nor given nor distributed by Kate McCann.

That is precisely the point throughout this entire thread. 
@Verdi   I am of course entirely with you on the general unreliability of Isabelle McFadden, for which we have a great deal of hard evidence.

I follow, with great respect, your argument on the pyjamas. You say they are Amelie's photographs on both the Luis Forra photograph and on the Crimewatch Show 5 June 2007 and the Amsterdam Hilton on 7 June 2007. Your position is that you have no specific reason to doubt Kate Mcann's statements that thee are Ameili's pyjamas and you won't change your mind unless and until you see hard evidence to the contrary that they are Madeleine's pyjamas. I hope that is an entirely fair summary of your position?

If so, this quote from you above is hard to understand. You wrote:

"The only importance is the chain of custody for the pyjama photograph which is now confirmed beyond doubt, the original photograph was the property of the PJ and photographed by Luis Forra for LUSA press agency.  It was most certainly not taken nor given nor distributed by Kate McCann". 

Would you agree with me that this would be a much more accurate way of putting it:

"The only importance is the chain of custody for the pyjama photograph which is now confirmed beyond doubt, the original photograph was the property of the PJ and photographed by Luis Forra for LUSA press agency.  We still of course do not know when and where the McCanns handed Amelie's pyjamas to Luis Forra or to an agent of Luis Forra".

(Obviously I still strongly maintain they are Madeleine's actual pyjamas) 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.08.20 8:38

Verdi wrote:
crusader wrote:On 8th May, photo of the M&S PJs on BBC website.

I think that was just a chance find by the BBC, thought I posted this the other day.  Whatever, here it is..

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Scree838

Later BBC reports show the photographic footage from the European tour.

The press reports are not really relevant.  What matters is the photograph of Madeleine's pyjamas in the PJ chain of custody.
A Freudian slip Verdi?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 18.08.20 8:39

All the photos in the PJ files are numbered.
The photos in the Information from the family file are numbered 331 to344, 342  is the pyjama photo.

Does that count as a chain of custody?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.08.20 1:48

Madeleine hunt coming to an end

By Richard Edwards and Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz

12:01AM BST 10 May 2007

Police in Portugal said they were winding down the hunt for three-year-old Madeleine McCann after three prime suspects emerged in the investigation.

Detectives are believed to have obtained CCTV footage showing a woman and two men with a girl matching Madeleine's description, although they have refused to confirm this.

It is thought that officers are showing the images, obtained at a service station just outside Praia da Luz, to key witnesses in the case.

A police press conference held tonight did not shed any light on this theory however.

Chief inspector Olegario de Sousa told reporters that officers have searched an area of 200 square kilometres so far, but that the hunt was coming to an end.

An official photograph of the pyjamas Madeleine was wearing when she disappeared was also released

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 News-g10

Mr de Sousa also stressed that Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate were not under any suspicion.

Earlier today, police sources suggested that they are investigating the theory that Madeleine was kidnapped by one of the men with the complicity of a couple.

There are reports that the footage included a car with a British number plate and it is claimed the registration has been circulated through Interpol.

The couple were taken to the local police headquarters in Portimao this afternoon along with two of the other couples who were on holiday with them.

It is understood detectives wanted to put some of the evidence gathered to them for clarification and perhaps show them the CCTV stills.

There are seperate reports of a blonde woman seen near Madeleine's bedroom on the night of her abduction.

And a Portuguese man in the town of Sagres, near Praia da Luz, had reported a foreign man trying to take a photograph of his daughter. The man challenged the stranger who made off in a car.

The incident is understood to have happened before Madeleine's disappearance and was reported to police on Monday. The man was shown the CCTV stills but did not recognise them, his mother told Portuguese TV today.

Madeleine has been missing for a week after she was snatched as she slept in her parents holiday apartment in the village while the couple were dining nearby.

Today Mrs McCann publicly prayed for her daughter's return at a tearful ecumenical church service in the village church which is used by Catholics and Anglicans.

Holiday reps and tourists joined parishioners of both Protestant and Catholic churches to pray for the three-year-old's safe return to her family.

Looking tired and drawn, Mrs McCann slipped into the church and took a seat at the front, arm in arm with her friend. She was again holding "Cuddly Cat", Madeleine's favourite toy. Husband Gerry was not present, nor were Madeleine's twin siblings Sean and Amelie.

The village's new Anglican priest Father Haynes Hubbard, who arrived this week, told more than 200 people who packed in to the tiny church of Nossa Senhora da Luz that they would depart from the traditional liturgy with spontaneous prayers for Madeleine.

The service began on traditional lines with a reading from the Epistle to the Romans which included the phrase: "We know that all things work together for good for them that love God."

The hymn Father Hear The Prayer We Offer was sung. The congregation then recited the 23rd Psalm, The Lord Is My Shepherd. Father Hubbard then led prayers saying: "We give to you little Madeleine, and ask your protection on her, we ask your grace to be upon her."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1551167/Madeleine-hunt-coming-to-an-end.html

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.08.20 1:55

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Origpj11

Dr Martin Roberts - 'A Nightwear Job' - Page 19 Epa10_10

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.05.21 17:43

I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately, ‘Madeleine! Madeleine!’ It was so cold and so windy. I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body.

In the children’s room, Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought.

thinking

Where are the long sleeved Barbie pyjamas?

Why are there only prints from Kate found on the windows and shutters?

Answers on a Postcard to JVA Wolfenbüttel.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Topic merged.

The pyjamarama has been discussed extensively on this thread. In the interest of forum continuity, if members wish to contribute constructive commentary or  continue  general discussion about Dr Martin Robert's observations, please do so here.

Thank you. Verdi
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2584

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.21 18:17

Was there a 'night wear' thread? I remember posting about the pyjamas, and I'm pretty sure my final word on the subject was that I should give it a rest, which I did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.21 18:23

That seems as though I think  it should be given a rest, which not what I mean at all. It 's very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.21 18:31

Yes, there's this thread - Verdi might well juggle it all around a bit later 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12555-dr-martin-roberts-a-nightwear-job?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top