The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Mm11

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Mm11

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Regist10

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv

Post by Jill Havern 09.04.10 11:10

Posted by 'Viv' http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2010/04/eureka-missing-blue-tennis-bag.html

Oh look there is one of a matching pair of blue bags, where is the other one?
EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Processopdf10page64-KateArguidointe_smallEUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Processopdf10page65-KateArguidointe_smallEUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Processopdf10page65-KateArguidointe_small
Aside from David Payne very nearly putting his foot in it here and saying a a (child /body) before recovering himself or trying to mid sentence and pointing out they had nothing you could HIDE a tennis raquet in , have a look at the last words of the police officer there, and it would be the same for Kate, yeah yeah. So when we see this blue bag in the wardrobe it was one of a matching pair I reckon, and one of that matching pair had gone missing. This is the police grilling Payne at his rogatory interview and this is the police quite clear that missing blue tennis bag was vital. Martin Brunt is perfectly correct when he quite categorically states Gerry McCann's blue tennis bag is missing. The Martin Smith "evidence" is I say again, a Gerry Fake! Maddie went from that apartment before they even went to the TAPAS that night, in that missing bag, quite obviously the police know that. Watch out Martin Smith, you are in big trouble too! It still cannot clearly be said that she was dead inside that bag, but quite obviously drugged, at the very least, as her little brother and sister were in the early evening when Kate insists they were just too tired to go out and play that night. Not that they had even been down to the beach. Think of Kate telling us how she gave Maddie a story, milk, cookies, sat on lap, cuddles and Maddie told her it was her best day ever, and then think just what sort of "mummy" Kate McCann really is.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post452.html#p452
David Payne
"Virtually. Do you know whether they took their own tennis kit out?”
00:03:23 Reply "Err no they didn’t.”
1485 "They didn’t take the kit out?”
Reply "No.”
1485 "But when I said…”
Reply "Oh sorry when you say the tennis kit…”
1485 "When I say kit.”
Reply "I’m talking about the, err racquet and b*lls they didn’t take.”
1485 "Kit in, you know, kit in general is gonna mean the attire and…”
Reply "Err, did they have any specific tennis gear? You know (inaudible) I don’t, I, I don’t recall that they had anything specific you know to play, you know, we all have what we ha, call tennis gear you know, not the stuff that you probably go swimming in and you know…”
---------------------

"What about a kit bag? Would they have a kit bag with them?”
Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”
1485 "So as opposed to a bag it’d be something like a rucksack, if at all?”
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "Yeah.”
1485 "And is that the same for Kate?”
Reply "Yeah, yeah.”

Posted by viv at 03:36 EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Icon18_emailEUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Icon18_edit_allbkg

4 comments:

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 100_0023
viv said...

and I remember so clearly on 3 As Brenday Ryan and "Pat" Bonnybraes really ripping into me and telling me how utterly crap Leicester Police are. I always knew they are not!!
Friday, 9 April 2010 03:51:00 GMT 01:00 EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Icon_delete13
EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv B16-rounded
v辰原 said...
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.
Friday, 9 April 2010 03:54:00 GMT 01:00 EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Icon_delete13
EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 100_0023
viv said...

http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2008/04/kate-they-planted-dnagerry-they-listen.html

Kate chats to a mate on the phone, evidence has been planted, we are being framed, then we get a few words from Gerry about it.

I would have a chat with your hubby about who plants/creates evidence and does the framing Kate.

I think he got someone to have a word with Martin Smith as well, you know you killed Maddie and he had to cart her body off, erm, apparently.

I dont know Kate you must be paranoid wondering who you can trust!

By the way did either of you manage to help the suspicious old coppers and locate that missing bag for them, I mean it is big enough isn't it!
Friday, 9 April 2010 08:24:00 GMT 01:00
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty bebootje

Post by russiandoll 16.10.11 11:40

you took the words right out of my mouth, was going to suggest exactly that this morning...after my recent post about those unsettling words from the pair it would indeed be useful to have an area where we could put a lot of that kind of stuff together, but I think our blood pressure would suffer as a result of reading so much of the same bilge at one sitting.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty Re: EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv

Post by mmmlindz 02.11.11 19:21

isnt that cupboard one of the places where the dogs barked?!
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty Re: EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv

Post by delly55 02.11.11 20:11

Gosh! Look at all those Err...you know's! They all came out with so many stalling words in their statements...usually a sign of someone telling porkies! Hmmmmm EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 911419
delly55
delly55

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty software

Post by tigger 02.11.11 20:33

delly55 wrote:Gosh! Look at all those Err...you know's! They all came out with so many stalling words in their statements...usually a sign of someone telling porkies! Hmmmmm EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 911419

I have a theory that special software was developed to delete all the 'you knows' in the book. Quicker than doing it by hand. I'm going to go through the book and highlight all the lies in pink and all the truths in blue. (Didn't buy it, someone gave me one, honest!)

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty Yes.

Post by tigger 02.11.11 20:34

mmmlindz wrote:isnt that cupboard one of the places where the dogs barked?!
The cadaver dog barked near that spot.

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty the book err you know

Post by russiandoll 02.11.11 22:43

or borrow it from the library as I did.
when I was teaching languages I would always tell the students if they were stuck for words......do as the foreigners do, they have the same little -isms as us for stalling..... beh, [italy], to vois [ you know, france] and its always recommended to foreign language students as being better than being silent....

IT BUYS YOU THINKING TIME !!

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 3711883763

p.s. who said that you dont have to remember if you are telling the truth? so should not have to err umm you know you know think too much.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 02.11.11 22:49

I said that! *puffs chest out* I think I might have copied what me old grannie used to say tho!!! EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 2632266518
delly55
delly55

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.11 23:07

delly55 wrote:I said that! *puffs chest out* I think I might have copied what me old grannie used to say tho!!! EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 2632266518

It reminds me of trying to get information from a teenager who's "out with me mates, you know, doing stuff"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 04.11.11 3:17

russiandoll wrote:or borrow it from the library as I did.
when I was teaching languages I would always tell the students if they were stuck for words......do as the foreigners do, they have the same little -isms as us for stalling..... beh, [italy], to vois [ you know, france] and its always recommended to foreign language students as being better than being silent....

IT BUYS YOU THINKING TIME !!

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 3711883763

p.s. who said that you dont have to remember if you are telling the truth? so should not have to err umm you know you know think too much.

It was Mark Twain - it is printed at the top of mccannfiles.com as a logo:

Mark Twain:
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.11.11 19:53

Angelique wrote:
Mark Twain:
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"
Interestingly in this case they DO have to remember even when they have told the truth.
Some of the things they have said are undoubtedly verifiable truth, but they have to remember which bits they told the truth about, and which bits they elaborated on.
Perhaps that is why the story keeps getting altered.
Using key to enter front door -v- patio door left unlocked for example
One of those is clearly correct, since there are almost no other credible options, but they can't remember which they said, or which the others were supposed to say, or actually did say, so they change it from time to time to make it fit.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Empty peter mac

Post by russiandoll 04.11.11 20:24

yes indeed.

"oh what a tangled web we weave ,when first we practise to deceive...." [ Sir Walter Scott]

and the following could well have been in the tapas lots' police interviews :

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said.......... but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant " [Robert McCloskey]

watch your thoughts, for they become words
watch your words, for they become actions
watch your actions, for they become habits
watch your habits. for they become character
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.11.11 22:01

russiandoll wrote:yes indeed.

"oh what a tangled web we weave ,when first we practise to deceive...." [ Sir Walter Scott]

and the following could well have been in the tapas lots' police interviews :

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said.......... but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant " [Robert McCloskey]

watch your thoughts, for they become words
watch your words, for they become actions
watch your actions, for they become habits
watch your habits. for they become character
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

Oh russiandoll, thank you! I think I'm going to use that as a life motto! Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by richieb 09.08.13 21:45

'If you tell the truth you dont have to remember anything'....and isnt that so relevant to the Tapas gang.
'Dont believe anything you read or who has said,even if it is me, unless it agrees with common sense and reason'. Buddha Gautama. and there aint no common sense,reason or rationale here...quite the opposite.
richieb

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.08.13 23:32

Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”

Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”

Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”

Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”[/b]

Reply "Yeah, yeah.”
From that, it would appear the Police got more than then they expected.
Payne's defensive answers demonstrate either (1) he was well aware where the officer was going.....(even though the Police Officer did not vocalise it) or (2) he put his foot in it big time.

The interviewing officer asked nothing about the size of bag. What made Payne thinks Police were looking for a big bag ?
Also, you would put -- NOT "hide" -- a tennis racket into a bag. Why would anyone want to hide a tennis racket?
What led Payne to think Police were looking for a hiding apparatus in the form of a tennis bag?

He also offered info that Kate did not have a sizeable bag either; and that if they'd anything it would be rucksack with water bottle in it.
You have to wonder if they were carrying their tennis racket by hand (without a bag) why cant they also carry their water bottle by hand? Why would they have a rucksack just to carry water bottle?

Most sports player have a sort of a hold-all sports bag to put their trainers, towel, hat, kits, racket, tennis balls, water bottle, mobile phone, wallet, key etc in it; but no not the mccanns according to Payne. Was there ever photo of Kate with a rucksack?

The missing blue bag is another mystery. No wonder the Police were interested in it.

I wont be surprised if the Police already did their own reconstruction, even if only visual ones on the PC. Surely that's the very basic the Yard would have got done at the very least.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 09.08.13 23:56

tigger wrote:
delly55 wrote:Gosh! Look at all those Err...you know's! They all came out with so many stalling words in their statements...usually a sign of someone telling porkies! Hmmmmm  EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 911419
I have a theory that special software was developed to delete all the 'you knows' in the book. Quicker than doing it by hand. I'm going to go through the book and highlight all the lies in pink and all the truths in blue. (Didn't buy it, someone gave me one, honest!)
 so in what ratio are you going to buy the pens big grin
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.08.13 0:17

stumo wrote:
tigger wrote:
delly55 wrote:Gosh! Look at all those Err...you know's! They all came out with so many stalling words in their statements...usually a sign of someone telling porkies! Hmmmmm  EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv 911419
Pink! Just have to turn Pinky upside down and use him as highlighter, that will last forever.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.08.13 8:04

stumo wrote:
tigger wrote:
 Well, I 'm not even all the way through. Three pens of shocking pink empty and  so far the blue is still 98 % full. 
I'm going to have to use a green one as well for personal  attacks on a select number of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 10.08.13 10:31

aiyoyo wrote:

Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”[/b]

Reply "Yeah, yeah.”
From that, it would appear the Police got more than then they expected.  
Payne's defensive answers demonstrate either (1) he was well aware where the officer was going.....(even though the Police Officer did not vocalise it)  or (2) he put his foot in it big time.

The interviewing officer asked nothing about the size of bag.  What made Payne thinks Police were looking for a big bag ?
Also, you would put --   NOT "hide"  -- a tennis racket into a bag.  Why would anyone want to hide a tennis racket?
What led Payne to think  Police were looking for a hiding apparatus in the form of a tennis bag?

He also offered info that Kate did not have a sizeable bag either; and that if they'd anything it would be rucksack with water bottle in it.
You have to wonder if they were carrying their tennis racket by hand (without a bag) why cant they also carry their water bottle by hand?   Why would they have a rucksack just to carry water bottle?

Most sports player have a sort of a hold-all sports bag to put their trainers, towel, hat, kits, racket, tennis balls, water bottle, mobile phone, wallet, key etc in it; but no not the mccanns according to Payne.   Was there ever photo of Kate with a rucksack?  

The missing blue bag is another mystery.  No wonder the Police were interested in it.

I wont be surprised if the Police already did their own reconstruction, even if only visual ones on the PC.  Surely that's the very basic the Yard would have got done at the very least.
KMcC appeared with a rucksack a number of times during summer 2007, at times with the cuddlecat toy rather ostentatiously displayed, peeping over the edge.  EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Kate_m10  One would hardly be able to hide a tennis racket there. 

DP's unprompted responses regarding the McCs not having a BIG kit bag in which one would not be able to hide a tennis racket were indeed strange.  Unfortunately LP failed to probe these strange remarks further and it seems SY will not do so either, since none of the T9 are currently persons of interest, apparently.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 10.08.13 10:57

Same bag that she has on her back in the infamous 'F... O.. I'm to here to enjoy myself' video

There is a 'glimpse' of a red rucksack at Gerrys feet as the video pans passed him.

It would therefore be my opinion that the 2 blue bags were luggage bags. 

Family of 5 = nappies, beach towels, change of clothes and all those new outfits for 3 children, toiletry bags, shoes, sandals,  tennis shoes, running shoes (new pink ones) adult clothes, warmer fleece like tops (as the weather was chilly)

One bag would just NOT be enough.

aiyoyo - you beat me to it, you are quite right DP put his foot straight in it as no one had mentioned the 'size' of the bag they were interested in and therefore his brain went straight into defensive/protective mode and told the truth as well as admitting subconsciously that some 'hiding' had taken place.  He was certainly thinking this is where the officers line of questioning was going.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 10.08.13 11:33

Slightly tangental here, but if any of you have been to the Checkpoint Charlie Museum in Berlin, there are exhibits of how people used to escape. Some grown adults squashed into astonishingly small bags and spaces.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 10.08.13 11:37

windchime wrote:Same bag that she has on her back in the infamous 'F... O.. I'm to here to enjoy myself' video

There is a 'glimpse' of a red rucksack at Gerrys feet as the video pans passed him.

It would therefore be my opinion that the 2 blue bags were luggage bags. 

Family of 5 = nappies, beach towels, change of clothes and all those new outfits for 3 children, toiletry bags, shoes, sandals,  tennis shoes, running shoes (new pink ones) adult clothes, warmer fleece like tops (as the weather was chilly)

One bag would just NOT be enough.

aiyoyo - you beat me to it, you are quite right DP put his foot straight in it as no one had mentioned the 'size' of the bag they were interested in and therefore his brain went straight into defensive/protective mode and told the truth as well as admitting subconsciously that some 'hiding' had taken place.  He was certainly thinking this is where the officers line of questioning was going.
Yet despite putting his foot straight in it, how extraordinary that there was no follow up to this peculiar statement by someone who, according to his own account was the last person outwith her family to see the missing child alive on the evening she disappeared.  While there may well  be an entirely innocent explanation for this faux pas it does appear that there was no further investigation or interrogation of this witness, and yet millions are now being spent looking elsewhere.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.13 11:56

EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv <a href=EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Kate_m10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 10.08.13 12:03

PeterMac wrote:EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv <a href=EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Kate_m10" />
Just look at all the weight in that bag. What on earth has she got in it? Was she expecting needing a change of clothes or three?
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.08.13 12:08

BerylJ wrote:
PeterMac wrote:EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv <a href=EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG! By Viv Kate_m10" />
Just look at all the weight in that bag. What on earth has she got in it? Was she expecting needing a change of clothes or three?
Contents of bag:

1. Packed lunch and water - sardine munchers don't offer refreshments when investigating disappearance of daughter.
2. Face mask - sardine munchers looking for missing daughter smoke cigarettes which can be dangerous to health.

can't think of anything else.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top