The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Mm11

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Mm11

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Regist10

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Empty NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS?

Post by HiDeHo 23.05.16 16:14

Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Empty Re: NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS?

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 18:09

Fantastic Video, thank you clapping1

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS? Empty Re: NEW VIDEO :) Do you BELIEVE the McCanns OR the BLOOD & CADAVER DOGS?

Post by The Rooster 23.05.16 18:36

If this excellent video went viral the MCCanns would be finished!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 23.05.16 18:47

Great video.  thumbsup
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 23.05.16 19:50

A first class video no words to describe those so called doctors.
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 23.05.16 19:56

bravo
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.05.16 20:48

I know who I believe ! Thank you !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 20:55

A little while back I remember reading a post which asked - if those dogs had alerted in a burglars home or car what would the police have said/done about that and would Maddie's father have thought the dogs were incredibly unreliable?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 11.06.16 2:31

"Ask the dogs Sandra"   If only we could!  However,  I know who I would like to ask what he thinks of the McCanns slanderous talk of his truly talented training abilities of his two dogs and thats Mr Martin Grimes himself!  I have never heard of any personal comments he made after the McCanns tried to play down his obvious gift he has in the exceptional work he does.  Being an ex dog breeder myself of the magnificent St Bernard breed and being involved with other breeds for security work it takes patience and a certain connection to the animal and as a handler you know if the dog has the ability to do what your training it to do from a young age.  The facts of their 100% record speaks for itself and Mr Grimes knows his dogs and he will trust his dogs also.  

It's Martin Grimes himself that I would love to ask a question or two and I  feel I know what he would say on a personal level however, he is a professional and we probably will never know but never say never. lol4
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top