The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 31 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 31 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 31 Regist10

Leave No Stone Unturned

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 31 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by crusader 08.01.24 16:58

Thanks to onehand we now know the photo of the wardrobe is attributed to Joao Barreiras.
It was probably removed by the McCann's when they moved to another apartment.
So there is no mystery, I was answering a post by JimtheBlue.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.01.24 12:46

I haven't seen any compelling evidence to confirm the image showing something resembling a bag in the McCann bedroom wardrobe was taken by Joao Barreiras.  It is not featured in the documented photographic evidence as I previously uploaded, although I am aware the image appears elsewhere amidst the anonymous translations of the PJ files.

As with all information circulated over the years about the case, much of it emanates from the press and media (social included) and has been interwoven with evidence and intelligence contained in the PJ files.  It really has come to a point where nothing can be considered factual, or even close to, without conclusive proof - the very aspect seriously lacking.

My belief in the Portuguese Judiciary's professionalism has never wavered, thus if a bag of any description existed that could have been used to move the body of a lifeless child, the PJ would have been able to at least know whether or not it belonged to Gerry McCann or one of the group.

The PJ official investigation was very very thorough, as you would expect from a civilized European country.  It's only the press and media who have distorted information - or failed to acquaint themselves with the facts of the case.  Even back in 2007 it wouldn't have been too difficult to establish if Gerry McCann traveled with, or had access to, a bag that could have been used in connection with the crime.

I do think you are perhaps right crusader, if there was a bag in the wardrobe it most likely would have been taken by the McCanns when clearing the apartment.  Again not difficult for the investigators to determine.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.01.24 12:55

Add to that, if Madeleine McCann met her fate any earlier in the week and a bag was used to move the body (which I believe to be the working hypothesis), the parents wouldn't have returned with the bag reeking of evidence and placed it in their bedroom wardrobe for the rest of the week - surely?

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.24 15:47

it is part of the documented evidence, it is just not on the place you want or would have put it, but so there are many more pictures in the official pj files. and that has different numbers. 

also by looking at artefacts that kept its place in the exact same manner, and the qulity in colour tones for me it is enough to recognize this picture as being part of the work done by the pj. 
also amaral has spoken about it and together for me this is enoughh to accept the pj have knowledge of a bag that was once there in a closet, and was later said never been in existence. 

it is also part of the questions kate did not answer in her arguido statement.

the origine of the 3 pictures used during that interview are also gratified by the maker. his signature is even more often in the files.
this one with these 3 pictures;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can check his signature with the one on the statement he gave;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

what is usually the way to keep the chain of evidence in the recommended order. 

02 --- If she looked inside the cupboard of the couple's bedroom, she said No in response.

03 --- Shown two photographs of the cupboard of her bedroom, and asked for a description of the contents, she did not respond.

the pictures in the files are even signed in the right hand corner by all people who are part of this interview. kh is kate h.  with paragraphs, that means it becomes evidence. 

so yes, i am sure this picture is part of the pj files and made by the same photographer as the rest early in the night of may 4 2007. 

so it is all part of the files, everyone can dispute that, but please do it with thew same level of proof.

what a public thinks or is made to think is their business, the pj did no strange things at all in making and using pictures for all kind of thinks, it is actually called investigation. and when the forensic search took of, there was no longer the same situation in place as when the pj got in at the start. and that means it makes a differences, because forensic people do not things with before, they are there to gather the now situation.

and there had been already long before tales about bags indeed one black bag, not to know as in black by colour or of a dark colour was out there long before the files got published. 

also going by other gathering of other possible evidence there is another picture in the original dvd files of a so called soft suitcase, different from anything that could be seen in the closet.

also the questions as asked about the closet/wardrobe together with 2 of the 3 pictures, one of the full side of the parents bedroom and one a cut out of only the closet is a give away.

all officers of the law are learned by trade to not give away what you want to know, and you would not surrender your self in your own words to describe what was in it, but leave that to your suspect. 
because it is a interview under oath or promise, it means the answer becomes evidence. only kate was not willing to give any answer to what was seen by her in her closet. 

and yes it was a mistake to give permission to take out their belongings, and i think that is mostly happen even a bit accidental, because usually that kind of permission is only restricted by the necessary things fort that first night, and the mccanns almost took all they could lay their hands on. also got the assistance of the ambassador the next day to get all things washed. 

so yeah that was a big lesson to learn. mostly about what is the exact permission, and keep a set of eyes on the taker. after the stuff was gone, they could no longer use the easy way out, as sorry we can not give that, because it is part of the crime scene. 

the original dvd prints of the files are very usefull to look through, even most is not in english, it is the original order, and some sheets are missing in the translations or you would not look at them. 
but most is correctly signed and paragraphed off and to keep the chain of evidence in order. 

and it is why i gave the information of where to look in the files. it is all there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.01.24 16:13

Much appreciated onehand, you are much more articulate than me.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.24 16:42

well i only had to look it up, in the first place the hard work is already done by the pj. and thanks to pamalam who saved the stuff to work from, and the ladies who translated it all into a helpful format too.

and it is really a lot of work to keep the files of an investigation together, i have done it many times and that part is the least favorite part of such jobs. and it are not only the written reports and all pictures, usually you have also a lot of possible evidence that never fits in a simple filebox. and all and everything has to be certified by the correct people, each original page must be paragraphed before it is usable in the court, all statements signed of by the correct person. 

and even a lot could already be worked by online sources, the justice department is usually the latest to make that possible, so silly things as checking dates and places of births and current addresses had all the result of walking to the council office, multiple even in most cases, to get the verification. 

but most of that kind of paperwork is worked by a high enough standard by the pj. most made it to the dvd version of the files. it certainly is not all and everything. some is left out for privacy reasons. most because they are not lawfully owners of the material. there never is been the full forensic file in these files. but most of that would be also not owned by the pj, but owned by the forensic services of portugal. 

the only part that was not in origine of the pj have been the rogatories done in englend of the tapas 7, they ended up with it a bit later. 

but i never have seen any reason not to trust the copy of the dvd files as uploaded by pamalam. so i do not care what others have made use of the material, as long as i can find the original stuff in the files, it is okay by my standards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.01.24 16:58

The references are from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not pamalam at gerrymccannsblog.

Many people did indeed contribute sterling work to presentation of translated and formatted documentation, for the most part anonymously but there were others involved who were anything but honest in their intentions.

Over the years I have come across other instances where imagery has appeared totally out of place across the translated PJ files - also translation anomalies.

I've raised it all on the forum in the past but would never be able to relocate even if I wanted to. It would have to be a chance encounter.

handshake

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.24 17:54

there never have surfaced any proven facts that that website is corrupt in any way. it was the same group of people that did a hell of a job to deliver the material in the early days of the case. and many never stopped really. they come together in the name of pamelam for me. pam is the one who found and delivered the way to make it all known and usable for us all. and i am very grateful for what they all did. 

and i have a partly copy of the same set of dvd's, from another source that got them in hand directly from the pj, and the originals are equal in both cases. if they are send it is pretty easy to check if they are not just copies from the mccannpjfiles. 

still it is pamalam who made them easy to reach, it does depends what i am looking for, sometimes i use the direct link, other times i like to get easy access to the material around it, and most of that is on gerrymccannblogs to find easiest. 

only if you quote from a translation, it is always better to get your own fresh translation done too, just to be sure. there could be minor mistakes, or better fitted wording that could give it a different meaning. and the ladies who translated never minded when you send them possibly mistaken wording, and it was a mammoth task to do all the translations, but also to make the format and most are of a pretty high standard.

and i do know who got his hands on the dvd's in the first place, it is the same source that made the rogatories of the tapas 7 available, and as a person i would not trust that guy for anything. but that does not mean the material is not okay.

i have little worries about the material on the listing of the original dvd files at all. i have not seen the mistakes lay people usually would make in producing as like stuff. and at least i know the source that handed the dvd over is just a lay kind of people. i also have not seen changes over time in the originals. 

if you remember any corrupt files, you could easier search by google. or simply use the search bar on this forum on your own postings. or give a bit more of a description it was all about by memory, maybe one of the others does remember it. the only two i remember from the last years was a translation error in the tale of who made the tapas booking, that was in the mmrg topic. and the other in the last mrs. fenn discussion. also a little misunderstanding there.

but for this picture i have no worries, had none before and still see no reason to get finicky about it at all. 
and it still looks the same. and of course there could also be many bits and pieces used all over social media that indeed had some make over, and that is easier to check because the originals are still available. 

for me it at least look like a what we usually call out as a weekend bag. usually a soft bag that can contain between 30 to 60 liters, the shoulder strap and hand grips are just to make out. the exact colour i cannot be very sure off, because it is a picture made with flash and that often can give a bit of a different tone to dark colours, so yes i can make it out as most likely a weekend bag of a dark colour, most likely blue, dark grey or black, faded black for older stuff can easily show a bit like dark marine blue colours.  and we do not know if the people from the pj that have been in the first part after arriving have not made other personal notes of course. some make more notes than others, and the personal notes are not available in the files.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.04.24 17:00

DETAILS OF court proceedings obtained by The Times have revealed that the police inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will cover homicide, abandonment, concealment of a corpse and abduction.
A transcript of the judgement from the Tribunal da Relação de Évora in the investigation of Madeleine McCann detailing proceedings in the case from April 29 was printed in the UK newspaper last week.
The transcript showed that Judge Ribeiro Cardoso was examining files from the prosecutor in charge of the case and the inclusion of an investigation into abandonment has fuelled speculation that Kate and Gerry McCann may still face charges of neglect.

Text messages
Also revealed in the document are details of a request by the public prosecutor to access the content of text, video and audio messages from 10 mobile phones believed to belong to Gerry and Kate McCann and their friends.  This request had already been rejected by judge Pedro Frias at the court in Portimão.
A subsequent appeal by the public prosecutor to be allowed access to these details was presented to the Supreme Court of Justice in Évora and rejected.

Source: Portugal Resident
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2578

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top