The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by PeterMac 02.06.24 22:56

Cake Lover wrote:The only aspect which must not be questioned, or even doubted (how very dare we?) is that  the McCann's are innocent. Totally blameless. Clarrie told us so.
Which is why , so far as I have seen, not one of the media outlets in the UK has even mentioned the book or its theory - even to rubbish it. 
Clerke was on Sky with his.   Winters and Goose were mentioned.   Kate’s confession - for that it what it seems increasingly to be when properly interpreted - was pored over and advertised.
Pat B was whooshed from Amazon…
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Jimtheblue and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 15 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 02.06.24 23:03

Yes, the protective ring has a very wide reach, and that makes me think that the F.D.'s  hint  of the crown possibly being involved is not too outlandish.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.06.24 0:39

PeterMac wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:The only aspect which must not be questioned, or even doubted (how very dare we?) is that  the McCann's are innocent. Totally blameless. Clarrie told us so.
Which is why , so far as I have seen, not one of the media outlets in the UK has even mentioned the book or its theory - even to rubbish it. 
Clerke was on Sky with his.   Winters and Goose were mentioned.   Kate’s confession - for that it what it seems increasingly to be when properly interpreted - was pored over and advertised.
Pat B was whooshed from Amazon…
My book wasn't whooshed from Amazon and it's on sale in all bookshops and online, but the press, like social networks (FB and X) and forums (not just CMMMC) have totally ignored it. Only Pamalam has published the table of contents on her site. No report refers to the dismantling of the "abduction" myth, a clear objective stated on the 4th cover. A few mention criticism of the media, which is not risky.   Furthermore, the book was given to Luis Neves personally, and he said absolutely nothing. This is obviously not by chance and, in fact, quite interesting.  I thought I'd send it to you, Peter Mac, if you read French (388 pages only).
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.06.24 8:34

AnneCGuedes wrote:My book wasn't whooshed from Amazon and it's on sale in all bookshops and online, but the press, like social networks (FB and X) and forums (not just CMMMC) have totally ignored it. Only Pamalam has published the table of contents on her site. No report refers to the dismantling of the "abduction" myth, a clear objective stated on the 4th cover. A few mention criticism of the media, which is not risky.   Furthermore, the book was given to Luis Neves personally, and he said absolutely nothing. This is obviously not by chance and, in fact, quite interesting.  I thought I'd send it to you, Peter Mac, if you read French (388 pages only).
blushing1  Ooops, I do apologize!

I've just looked back through my emails and found your message, sent via the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the forum, dated 13 Sept 2023 where you've told me about your book. I hope you don't mind me posting your message here, as it doesn't contain any personal information...

Hi Jill !
8 years to answer your question. I finished the book about 3 years back but it took me all this time to get it published properly. This “Maddie, making of a myth” only contemplates the PT investigation. No theory is proposed, just facts, those the media didn’t take into account, unfortunately.
Jill, of course, it is in French..  Here is the pitch.
Few countries ignored the sudden disappearance of Madeleine MC in southern Portugal in May 2007. The British authorities considered that the child had been abducted, although this was only the parents' opinion. Despite the absence of any material evidence, the Portuguese PJ finally endorsed this hypothesis. From the outset, the investigators found themselves up against often conflicting testimony from the MC parents' travel companions (anxious to protect themselves from accusations of negligence and in solidarity with the victims) and under fire from diplomatic and media pressure. When two renowned British experts recommended following the parents' lead because of conflicting testimony and bringing in two 'special' dogs, the investigation took a new direction. The parents, who had become assisted witnesses, felt offended and called in a spin doctor and a battery of lawyers. The public prosecutor's office attempted a judicial reconstruction with the participation of all the protagonists, but they refused, aware that all that was left for the investigation to do was to die out. An order to close the case, because the nature of the crime had not been determined, made the reopening of the investigation subject to the appearance of a new and relevant element, not without giving rise to a misunderstanding in the media: the decision was the result of insufficient evidence, not a guarantee of innocence. My investigation strives to take into account all points of view, questioning the forces and mechanisms at work, and trying to shed light on what prevented the investigation from succeeding.
https://editions-balland.com/MADDIE_oeuvre_12911.html
-----------

Where is the Table of Contents? Is it available in English now?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 03.06.24 13:06

Well done, Anne. Hopefully, it will be available in English at some point.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.06.24 16:14

AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

crusader and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.06.24 16:23

Thank you , I saw that last night.
I wish it was in English.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6795

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.24 17:48

PeterMac wrote:Being sceptical and critical is GOOD
See my post 31/5 at 8;46  2 pages back re the cadaverine and how that could possibly fit with finding M dead on 2/5/7
AND hiding her body where Kate told us they did  ‘on the cold stone slab…’
So i did some more scientific research in the medical and Pathology journals and found that it fits perfectly.
I did not dismiss it because I THOUGHT it was impossible, but neither did i accept it uncritically because I BELIEVED it
Question everything.    Test theories to destruction.
This is a criminal case and everything MUST be “Beyond a reasonable doubt”

Leave no Tern unstoned,
Supposing TFD is correct with a few minor adjustments, where and how will this pan out to secure a conviction?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 03.06.24 17:58

A conviction for what and for whom?

Murder, manslaughter, child neglect, hiding a body,  perjury, fraud, involving closest relatives, friends, extended family, staff?

I think a conviction of any sort won't be happening any time soon.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 03.06.24 18:28

Most of the above - we can but hope.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 03.06.24 18:44

TFD appears to be a patient sort, I think. He seems to have worked out a strategy and is planning for everything to unfold. Presumably, any convictions would come at the end of that, once the McCanns have been exposed. Hope so, anyway. It was said last week that TFD would be interviewed again by Sonia Poulton in two weeks time. Does anyone know if this is still happening?
Honesty
Honesty

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.06.24 18:49

At the moment the most we can hope for is some kind of action from Operation Grange.
If what TFD say's and his video's turn out to be what I hope, they can't ignore it.
Mr Ameral needs to see his name exonerated.
crusader
crusader

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 03.06.24 19:13

I'm intrigued as to what he anticipates will happen next. He may decide another prod is due.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 03.06.24 19:36

He's doing a podcast with Sonia soon so hopefully he can tell us more then.  We need to be patient.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 03.06.24 19:55

Difficult, isn't it?  nod
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 03.06.24 20:11

PeterMac wrote:It is a work in progress,   This is not the end.   Someone is going to blink snd move first
Whether that is Kate who has seen her guilt and fear  destroy her career - and allegedly their marriage - or one of the Tapas 7
who wants to become a prosecution witness rather than a co-conspirator in an - alleged - series of crimes known to English law
or with luck the PJ with a full team and proper equipment  . . . Is not yet clear.
But someone will break ranks.    They always do.
Some wise words from PeterMac while we wait.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina, sparkyhorrox and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.06.24 20:32

Honesty wrote:Well done, Anne. Hopefully, it will be available in English at some point.

Honesty, I understand you wanted a summary of the case. Here is one. At the top left of the page, there's a robot translator. Select "English". It makes (minor) mistakes, but I think the main content is safe. https://madmyst.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_14.html
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 03.06.24 20:49

Thank you very much, Anne.
Honesty
Honesty

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.06.24 8:10

Jill Havern wrote:

https://editions-balland.com/MADDIE_oeuvre_12911.html
-----------
Where is the Table of Contents? Is it available in English now?
Table of Contents.
1 - OUTLINE
Chapter 1 - Albion on Lusitanian soil
Is it all a matter of scenery? Beyond Wellington's lines. The mystery! The mystery!" they dully murmured. An extraordinary disclosure. The foliage of the false pepper trees. Homo festivus. Fair is foul and foul is fair.
Chapter 2 - The day Madeleine left
A morning like any other? A pending outcome. Once upon a time. Excesses and insufficiencies of the imagination. Out of sight, out of hearing. Open one's eyes so as not to see.
Chapter 3 - The Golden Hours
Every contact leaves a trace. Wer reitet so spät durch Nacht und Wind? No corpus delicti. Auspicious hours, suspend your course! Like dogs in a bowling game. Tis now the very witching time of night.
Chapter 4 -  Birth and resistance of a rumour
Point at a deer and call it a horseWho controls the present, controls the past. Following in the footsteps. As for the real... it can always pop up elsewhere. But what were the police doing? An act of faith.

II - IN QUEST
Chapter 5 - The privilege of ambiguity
Nose up in the breeze. Fragile certainties. When they can't change things, they change words. Sometimes we only see what we want to see. Diplomatic commotion. No matter how we ignore them,  the facts never cease to exist.
Chapter 6 - Things said, things silenced
No good dog ever alerts falsely. Madame Sosostris, famous clairvoyant. The American archetype. Blunt damaging effects. On the side of those who were seeking. A wave of media attention. Two timelines, plus one. Words not to say it.
Chapter 7 - A limited company, a spin doctor and a papal blessing
Is the public eye an eagle eye? The British archetype. Silent facts and stubborn facts... The Danaides' barrel. Damage limitation again and again. Human shields. One kidnapper can hide another. The Pope meets the MCs.
Chapter 8 - The Rainbow Effect
In looking for the motive, are we missing the soul? Profiling a disappearance. Things as they are or as we are? Sentimental crowds with a thirst for the ideal. Grandeur and servitude of celebrity. If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not trueHomo abducans.

III - MADELEINE, MISSING
Chapter 9 - Cognitive dissonances
Burying the truth under a pile of improbabilities. Showing oneself in order to hide better? The seeker of the lost. Legally responsible rather than candidly thoughtful? Such a sad old feeling, but you're innocent when you dream. This ocean of ordinary waves.
Chapter 10 - All my genius is in my nostrils
A reality inaccessible to the other senses. Subtle residual odours. Trained by the living to seek out the dead. The dog's nose knows. Open your nostrils wide and smell the world. Playing with appearances. Grabbing the moon with one's teeth.
Chapter 11 - Nothing is purely true
Not just anyone can be a victim. Holding something to be a fact vs. proving that it is. Truth games. The PJ advances, the Vatican retreats. Imagine all the people... looking for our child. I am what I think you think I am.
Chapter 12 - From victims to persons of interest
DNA and LCN (Low Copy Number). Denying what is and explaining what is not. A feverish night. The misunderstood status. I would prefer not to, said Bartleby. As simple as possible, but no more.

IV - ARGUIDOS
Chapter 13 - Smithman
A bargain of fiction. Believe what you see, not see what you believe. Counterattack in safe hands. A good reputation covers all faults. Inextricable thorn in the side. When the clocks strike thirteen.
Chapter 14 - Stolen, safe and sound?
Layoff of a superintendent. Mister Jack Whicher. Cablegate (Wikileaks). Pyjamas can change everything. The impossible is an ever receding frontier. Minerva's owl only takes flight at dusk. Five experts in the field. Delenda est Carthago.
Chapter 15 - Black swan or Schrödinger's cat?
The Vanity Fair affair. Filter out the mosquito and let the camel through. Flee forward or grab the bull by the horns. The spin doctor's crusade. Anticipating failure. No Win no Fee. Money also softens mores. The state of the accounts.
Chapter 16 - The temptation to reconstitute
Towards the inexorable end of the investigation. Killing two birds with one stone, or even more. We ask for your cooperation. I'm listening to you... Me neither. Kick the Portuguese out of Rule Britannia. My name is Halligen, Kevin Halligen. Be realistic, ask for the impossible.

Curtain!
A sting in the tailAwful but lawful. Lack of evidence. Well, judge now!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sparkyhorrox and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.06.24 12:32

AnneCGuedes wrote:My book wasn't whooshed from Amazon and it's on sale in all bookshops and online, but the press, like social networks (FB and X) and forums (not just CMMMC) have totally ignored it. Only Pamalam has published the table of contents on her site. 
Once again, I do apologize for overlooking this.

Hopefully I have rectified this by creating your own section and putting all the links together in one place - if you scroll down the forum to the books section you will see your own sub-forum. I've had to modify your book cover to fit it all in the circle otherwise the text and picture wouldn't be visible blushing1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f144-anne-a-correa-guedes-maddie-fabrication-dun-mythe

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

alan, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.24 11:26

Sharonl has finally got her book.

Has anyone else got theirs?

Can we please resume debate asap?

Thank you

howdy

eta: Sharon did say this:
"Seems that there was another couple who owned a property near the Mirage at the back of the complex. He seems to think that this is where the make up photo was taken."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 11:43

I haven't got mine yet, it's coming by snail mail I expect.
I'm all in favour of you debating the book, it won't spoil it for me at all.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 11.06.24 11:48

Any news on the download version?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.24 11:50

Once you've got your book crusader, please don't feel you have to wait til the end before you throw some comments out for us to talk about.

Talk us through it as you go...that's fine.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 11:56

I will be making a lot of comments I'm sure.  nod
crusader
crusader

Jill Havern and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 11.06.24 12:05

OK, I give in... I know its in this thread somewhere but could someone kindly post how to get this book for an idiot.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 15:00

Here's the direct link

The Sudden Impulse, Bernt Stellander - Livro - Bertrand

delivery is free in Portugal but expect to be charged for other countries.

Not yet available in digital format.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 15:04

deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 15:08

also direct from the publisher, as Peter Mac says:

Available from
Marie Esther
Modocromia
 [email:  modocromia.editora@gmail.com

Pay by bank transfer
deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 15:17

Mines coming by snail mail from wook.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top