The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 11.06.24 11:05

OK, I give in... I know its in this thread somewhere but could someone kindly post how to get this book for an idiot.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 14:00

Here's the direct link

The Sudden Impulse, Bernt Stellander - Livro - Bertrand

delivery is free in Portugal but expect to be charged for other countries.

Not yet available in digital format.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 14:04

deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 14:08

also direct from the publisher, as Peter Mac says:

Available from
Marie Esther
Modocromia
 [email:  modocromia.editora@gmail.com

Pay by bank transfer
deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 14:17

Mines coming by snail mail from wook.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6067

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 11.06.24 17:49

Jill Havern wrote:

eta: Sharon did say this:
"Seems that there was another couple who owned a property near the Mirage at the back of the complex. He seems to think that this is where the make up photo was taken."
😮 Interesting.  I had more or less concluded that the photo was fake/manipulated.

I'm thinking of buying the book, but wondering when I'll have time to read it.

What was the Mirage?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 18:06

I'm surprised the FD thinks the makeup photo was taken in Praia da Luz and by all accounts, the owners of the villa must be known to the McCanns.
If true, and I hope it's not, it's sending me somewhere I wasn't prepared to go.
crusader
crusader

Nina and Ladyinred like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 11.06.24 19:43

From who was the makeup photo obtained?
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.06.24 20:05

Seems that there was another couple who owned a property near the Mirage at the back of the complex. He seems to think that this is where the make up photo was taken.

Blood on the car key? I didn't realise this before. I can understand cadaver odour on the key but blood? unless it was dried blood from carrying her into or out of the car.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11237

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.06.24 20:08

It could also have been from a mechanic who had cut himself.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 11.06.24 21:09

Honesty wrote:From who was the makeup photo obtained?
it was first seen (and only, as far as I am aware) on the video which was made by Jon Corner, friend of the McCanns and Godfather to the twins about three years after madeleine disappeared.

more info here
https://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2017/08/was-madeleines-make-up-photo-taken-on.html

Not recommending that site particularly but just posting for info.

from the press...
https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-30456014.html
deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 11.06.24 21:19

Thank you deepeepee. So, it was published by one of the McCanns own as it were.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 11.06.24 23:23

sharonl wrote:Seems that there was another couple who owned a property near the Mirage at the back of the complex. He seems to think that this is where the make up photo was taken.

Blood on the car key?  I didn't realise this before.  I can understand cadaver  odour on the key but blood?  unless it was dried blood from carrying her into or out of the car.
The blood was analysed, it was G's.
But the car key could also have smelt cadaver scent from having been in K's check pants' pocket or G's beige trousers' one.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 12.06.24 6:25

crusader wrote:I'm surprised the FD thinks the makeup photo was taken in Praia da Luz and by all accounts, the owners of the villa must be known to the McCanns.
If true, and I hope it's not, it's sending me somewhere I wasn't prepared to go.
Just been reading a thread about the make-up photo where you utterly refute he idea of paedophilia!

Ben Salmon posted where he thought the photo was taken - post #378:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14749p375-richard-d-hall-s-appeal-for-new-information-re-madeleine-s-make-up-photo-and-the-thermometer-on-the-wall?highlight=Makeup+photo

Another topic that Verdi attempted to steer away discussion.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1622

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 12.06.24 6:36

Ive just received an email from WOOk regarding my book order. Can anyone tell me what it says please? just the gist, not word for word/

thankyou.  (I think theyre sorry about something_

Caro(a) Cliente,
Voltamos ao seu contacto para o/a manter a par da situação em que se encontra a sua encomenda WOOK nº 12493171.
Lamentamos informar que continuamos com dificuldade na obtenção de determinado(s) título(s) uma vez que o(s) respetivo(s) editor(es) apresenta(m) um atraso significativo na entrega do(s) mesmo(s).
Embora alheios a esta situação, continuamos a desenvolver os nossos melhores esforços no sentido de a resolver o mais rapidamente possível, garantindo-lhe que a sua encomenda será enviada imediatamente após a receção do(s) título(s) em falta.
Poderá, ainda, acompanhar o estado da sua encomenda e mesmo alterá-la diretamente on-line na nossa Área de Cliente , onde poderá remover o(s) título(s) em falta, se assim o pretender, de forma a procedermos ao reembolso do respetivo valor.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.06.24 6:50

Google translate or DeepL gives this
"Dear Customer,
We are contacting you again to keep you updated on the status of your WOOK order no. 12493171.
We regret to inform you that we are still having difficulty in obtaining certain title(s) as the respective publisher(s) are significantly late in delivering them.
Although we are unaware of this situation, we continue to make our best efforts to resolve it as quickly as possible, guaranteeing that your order will be dispatched immediately upon receipt of the missing title(s).
You can also monitor the status of your order and even change it directly online in our Customer Area , where you can remove the missing item(s) if you wish, so that we can refund the amount."

DeepL.com.   and. google translate are free 

I suspect the books are batch printed once the orders come in
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16666

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 12.06.24 7:04

Frustrating, but hopefully an indication that it's in high demand.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 12.06.24 7:14

Thankyou PeterMac for the translation. much appreciated.  

Crusader wont like this!!!
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 78

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 12.06.24 7:32

I haven't had an email so I'm hoping mine has been sent out.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 12.06.24 8:48

If the books are being batch published, which I wondered may be the case, it looks as though there are not many orders.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1573

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 12.06.24 8:55

It might just be the English version that's being batch published.
It's just my luck, mine will turn up in Portuguese.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 12.06.24 9:06

You may be well be right, but I would have thought that the English speaking orders would be the greatest - the McCann's being British. I feel a bit uneasy about it now.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1573

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 Empty My views on The Sudden Impulse so far…

Post by GreenTara 20.06.24 16:47

Finally recieved my copy!
I was tempted to go straight to the last section but refrained. I’m reading every word, starting at the very beginning. 
I’m about a fifth of the way thru and believe it really is worth reading it cover to cover. There is meaning in everything he chooses to do. The explanation of the front cover is poignant and beautiful. The dedications are moving. 
So onto the first section. As we know the Tapas9 statements are crazy and it’s easy to understand why they refused a reenactment, it simply wouldn’t be possible. As we also know the statements were forever changing. Stellander has undertaken to look at each of the statements of the key players and to explore each permutation of the variations. Thus concluding where each route ends and as you can imagine the number of routes are endless. That is one brave man! He is speaking to you, the reader and apologises for how trawling a read it is but encourages you to continue. Indeed he makes it a surprisingly enjoyable read. I am only on that first section, he is just bringing the checking system to a close so I can only share my views up to this point.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 15

Jill Havern, PeterMac, Nina, crusader, Bird131 and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.06.24 8:54

Some people are having problems ordering the book

Try this, direct from Bernt this morning.

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 19 How_to10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16666

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Bluebagthepirate, kathryn1974 and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 21.06.24 9:14

Also 000000000 worked for me.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 266

PeterMac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top