The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Mm11

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Mm11

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Regist10

Daily Star: Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Empty Daily Star: Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective

Post by Verdi 18.05.19 2:04

Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective

A TOP detective on the Madeleine McCann disappearance expects the case to be solved in his lifetime by a "confession".

By Tom Towers / Published 18th May 2019

Jim Gamble was the UK’s top child protection police officer in the UK and heavily involved in the initial search for Maddie.

She disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on the evening of May 3, 2007.

British and Portuguese police afterwards launched an enormous operation, but the desperate hunt continues 12 years later.

Mr Gamble believes that police are currently pursuing vital leads and that a vital witness will eventually come forward.

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Madeleine-McCann-investigation-779408

He told Daily Star Online: “I genuinely believe that either a prompt to someone’s conscience or the advances in modern technology will take us to a point in my lifetime where we find out what happened to Madeleine.

“I absolutely believe that. If this involves an abductor, someone will have seen something.

“Someone will have suspected something and for personal loyalty perhaps, a relationship, or whatever else – the fact that they’ve been unsure, they’ll have kept that to themselves.

“But as time goes on, relationships change and people who’ve done things have life changing experiences that make them feel the need to tell. I think that can happen.

“If this involves an abductor, someone will have seen something”
Jim Gamble

“But I also think there are advances in technology could also lead us down a different path and that might be what breaks the case.”

Cops are currently probing 13 suspects all seen acting suspiciously in and around the resort of Praia da Luz in Portugal before and after the youngster vanished.

One is feared to have carried out up to 28 sex attacks on other children within a 40-mile radius of the apartment from which then-three-year-old Madeleine went missing.

Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry marked their daughter’s 16th birthday last week by leaving presents in her bedroom – in the hope she’ll one day return to open them.

They also left a heart-warming message to their daughter, reading: “We love you and we’re waiting for you and we’re never going to give up.”

It is thought they have kept Maddie’s bedroom unchanged so that she can return to it one day, exactly as it was left.

The birthday wish was accompanied by one of the last pics of the tot, beaming from beneath a sun hat while holidaying with her parents.

[i]https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/779408/madeleine-mccann-2019-witness-confession-imminent-disappearance-missing-parents-latest[i]

So yet another link between the Netflix production and the Mark Saunokonoko podcast series - this is getting very smelly.

I would still like to see some verification of the alleged three way interview between M. Saunokonoko, M. Amaral and an anonymous interpreter.

As a reminder, the podcaster claimed an hour long conversation with M. Amaral, which I'm convinced he said at the end of episode nine, would be included in full during episode ten. This did not happen, only a few words that curiously were said to be in accord with the abduction by paedophile hypothesis propagated by the McCann team.

Did M. Amaral genuinely say those words that so seriously fly in the face of good honest policing? Would a good seasoned cop like M. Amaral think up some crazy story about the British authorities pinning the blame on a living imprisoned criminal - a scapegoat?

bignono

I'm not liking this one bit. Of all people, staunch believers in justice in the name of Madeleine McCann, Gonçalo Amaral must stand out against all others. He has more reason to uncover the truth than any of us - his life has been destroyed by the hand of team McCann. Could he now be considered a saint turned quisling? No - and that's an emphatic no!

Meanwhile the gravy train is picking-up passengers along the way.

Still what do I know. Not a lot by all accounts.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Empty Re: Daily Star: Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective

Post by sharonl 18.05.19 4:46

Unbelievable, this comes from a man who not only took the prime suspect to the Police bravery awards but also created an entry on his CEOP website 4 days before Madeleine was reported missing - if this is a top cop in the UK we don't stand a chance
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Empty Re: Daily Star: Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective

Post by PeterMac 18.05.19 7:31

If this involves an abductor, someone will have seen something”
Jim Gamble

Well yes.   So far so unremarkable.
The people who would have seen something include
Fingerprint staff, forensic scientists, detectives, dog handlers et al. et ceteri

All or most of them would have seen the marks and signs and evidence associated with unlawful entry, 
with presence at the locus, with commission of the substantive offence, and with exit.

But they didn't.
So Gamble is correct.
IF it involved an abductor, then someone would have seen something.
But they didn't
So it didn't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.19 8:12

Spot on PeterMac.
“If this involves an abductor, someone will have seen something”
Jim Gamble.
A true, but pointless statement . . . . or so you would think, but the real point of the article and his statement  is to consciously persuade the gullible masses. Elementary mind control. After all, it is a TOP COP saying it so Joe Public has no chance of seeing through such blatant spin. But their hubris leads them to underestimate the intelligence of the populous. Arrogance is always self defeating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.05.19 8:42

It's laughable really, especially when according to Operations Grange or at least our corrupt media that's reporting on them, the large number of people in the area at the time.

Gerry
Jez Wilkins
Rob Murat
Lady in purple
Jane Tanner
Tannerman who later turned up
The people in the car going up and down the street
All the others suspects that were allegedly hanging around there
The couple who allegedly called in to comfort Madeleine
Mrs Fenn would have heard the shuttters being tampered with or the door opening

Given that there is no evidence of the abduction but a mass of evidence to suggest that Madeleine had died in the apartment, you would think that Gamble, having been on the case for 12 years, would have worked out that out by now.   big grin  And this is what they refer to as a "top cop"?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 18.05.19 9:10

But what about the other 'Top Cop'? The one that is hailed as a hero?

Step forward ex-DCI Colin Sutton: "The most likely scenario is that Madeleine was stolen to order by slave traders and smuggled into Africa for a rich family who wanted a white child."

roll wtf i don\'t know
Verity
Verity

Activity : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.05.19 10:42

They all take their eye off the squirrel
Whether it was a burglar, or a paed***, or a white slave trader, or a Victoria Beckham look alike, or a smelly man, or a pimple man, or an egg man, or a George Harrison man, or a purple woman . .  . or . . . . or anyone else

They still have to get IN
do whatever is necessary once there
and then get OUT

Only having establish that, should we move on to consider who it might have been.
The McCann camp has been very clever in its ability to divert the argument from HOW to WHO

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective Squirr11
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki 18.05.19 11:31

PeterMac wrote:If this involves an abductor, someone will have seen something”
Jim Gamble

Well yes.   So far so unremarkable.
The people who would have seen something include
Fingerprint staff, forensic scientists, detectives, dog handlers et al. et ceteri

All or most of them would have seen the marks and signs and evidence associated with unlawful entry, 
with presence at the locus, with commission of the substantive offence, and with exit.

But they didn't.
So Gamble is correct.
IF it involved an abductor, then someone would have seen something.
But they didn't
So it didn't.
IF ? 
Is he suggesting now that there was not ?
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.05.19 13:16

I think he, like one or two others, is preparing an escape route.

"I was never really convinced, and only went along with the "story' in public to see if the truth would come out . . . 
Deep down my professional training told me something different, 
but the lack of concrete evidence  meant that it  . . err,  umm . . .  yer know,   "
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.05.19 14:44

Gamble will have an awful lot of explaining to do when the truth comes out.  He cannot just back-pedal on things he has said or done in the past.

He will also need to explain a very early entry on the CEOP website, 4 days before Madeleine was reported missing.

He may also like to explain his presence in a child brothel on Cambodia and why he was advertising it when he should have been helping to get it closed down.

Then we have his relaxed attitude towards the viewing of illegal images.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.05.19 16:35

sharonl wrote:

One of the questions I asked in the letters about MW-T was whether he had 'lawful access' to images which he wanted everyone to know he had viewed . . .
There was no reply
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.05.19 22:15

PeterMac wrote:
sharonl wrote:

One of the questions I asked in the letters about MW-T was whether he had 'lawful access' to images which he wanted everyone to know he had viewed . . .
There was no reply
This case is honey in the mouth and sickness in the stomach. Gamble is a weasel.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.19 1:54

sharonl wrote:Unbelievable, this comes from a man who not only took the prime suspect to the Police bravery awards but also created an entry on his CEOP website 4 days before Madeleine was reported missing - if this is a top cop in the UK we don't stand a chance

I saw that entry. Could it have been an error?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.05.19 8:30

The Metro in March had a couple of slightly different "quotes"

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/16/top-cop-initially-believed-madeleine-mccanns-dad-involved-disappearance-8912570/

A top police officer initially suspected that Madeleine’s dad could have been involved in his daughter’s disappearance. Jim Gamble said he, at one point, even suspected Gerry McCann – based on statistical likelihood that parents after often responsible – in Netflix documentary The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

However, the child protection expert has since come to the firm view that her parents had nothing to do with Maddie’s abduction, following further investigation.

[What investigation was that, Mr Gamble ?]

At the time, Gamble helped Gerry construct a letter of appeal and said: ‘I did it along the lines that sometimes people make terrible mistakes in life they never intended, but ultimately it’s never too late to do the right thing. 

‘But in shaping that, I was actually talking to Gerry.’ The former head of the Child Exploration and Online Protection Centre added: ‘I think it was the only way of delivering that message or reflecting that thought – if something had happened, if it was a mistake, it’s never too late to come out and stop all of it.’ 

Portuguese police named Gerry and Kate as formal suspects in September 2007, but the decision was later lifted. And Gamble later told the documentary: ‘Now I don’t believe that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the fact that their daughter has gone missing and potentially had been abducted.’

]Do you care to expand on that  POTENTIALLY . ?  ?]

Gamble also said in the documentary that he believes the mystery over Maddie’s disappearance will be solved in is life time. He said: ‘There’s huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better. ‘And as we use that technology to revisit and review that which we captured in the past, there’s every likelihood that something we already know will slip into position.’

[Will you be trying to persuade Grange to submit the DNA result for further analysis Mr Gamble ?]

All just packing to fill up the column inches, obviously.  
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.05.19 10:11

Can someone explain to me where the DNA is being stored in order for further analysis to take place?

Also how will facial recognition help because it is not clear whether there is some sort of evidence to compare it against?

Or have I missed something?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty 19.05.19 11:42

plebgate wrote:Can someone explain to me where the DNA is being stored in order for further analysis to take place?

Also how will facial recognition help because it is not clear whether there is some sort of evidence to compare it against?

Or have I missed something
Apparently they don't actually need the blood just the data from the tests.
ferrotty

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.05.19 11:58

Surely it's not just Operation Grange who is doing nothing about this - I advised Mark Saunokonoko months ago to send his information to the PJ via Paulo Reis, and he said it was a good idea. So, either he didn't get in contact with Paulo or the PJ are also doing nothing about it.

But, anyway, I sent Mark's latest article to DCI Wall early this morning:

Daily Star:  Madeleine McCann case will be SOLVED by 'confession', says top Brit detective 187

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.05.19 14:08

'Whitewash'

The world-renowned testing methods offered by Dr Mark Perlin appears to fit the kind of DNA breakthrough which Mr Gamble hopes could blow this 12-year-old cold case wide open.

Despite numerous requests from nine.com.au, Scotland Yard, the UK Home Office and UK Prime Minister Theresa May's office has refused to comment on Dr Perlin's pro bono offer. Ms May was the Home Secretary who launched Operation Grange in 2011.

Nine.com.au have recently contacted Portugal's police, the Policia Judiciaria (PJ), with contact details for Dr Perlin and outlining how he could help the investigation. Dr Perlin, who has assisted prosecutors and law enforcement agencies worldwide, has sent formal offers to both Scotland Yard and the PJ.

Retired detective Goncalo Amaral said the PJ would likely ignore Dr Perlin's offer, just as Scotland Yard appears to have done. Mr Amaral claimed Operation Grange was a "whitewash" and an "image enhancement" operation.

"When I was dismissed from the investigation, the team that came in to replace me was only dedicated to archiving, to shelving the case. They had only had to go through the motions to achieve the archiving of the process," Mr Amaral said.

It would have been Madeleine's 16th birthday last weekend. It seems the only way of moving the investigation forward is a DNA breakthrough, the discovery of new evidence or a confession.

Nine.com.au is currently exploring other avenues to shake loose the DNA data and place it into the hands of forensic scientist Dr Perlin.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15902p425-mark-saunokonoko-s-madeleine-mccann-podcasts#402486

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top