The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Regist10

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by sharonl 24.09.24 21:59

Bluebagthepirate wrote:I honestly don't think they are that religious.

Neither does Kate's mother. Didn't she state this at some point?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by AnneCGuedes 25.09.24 0:10

Jill Havern wrote:From Bernt:

Jill.
You could tell them, yes, she could still have been there, if it wasn't for the findings in the hire car.
However, we don't know if the PJ opened what could be opened, to eliminate this chance. 
Wrapped in multiple layers of garbage bags, there would be no traces left today. 
Like I write in the book, it actually doesn't matter where she was before she was moved. But Kate's words in the context is a very strong guide. Matt is about to say "horrible coincidence", which strengthens this notion. 
And the wall as shown in the photo, is just max 150cm tall. You can even jump over behind that tree up on that low plateau.
 I'm sure AnneG has Google earth, so why repeatedly referring to the high wall by the often open small gate..

Never locked ! So why is  BS by proxy referring to jumping over the wall ?
By the way I must be one of the rare persons who think that M wasn't buried.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.09.24 7:02

Jimtheblue wrote:No way they are religious Kate was well known at university for her wild
nights,one name she had was kiss me Kate.It was all an act to try and
deflect themselves from blame,it never worked because we all know what 
happened.Hedonism was their religion.

"Hot Lips Healy".  I think

After the character in M*A*S*H.
Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan
played by Loretta Swit

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 200px-10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Cammerigal and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 25.09.24 8:34

She morphed from Hotlip’s Healy to Devout Kate of the cardigan’s and ribbon’s
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 181

Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.09.24 9:46

pinkgladioli wrote:She morphed from Hotlip’s Healy to Devout Kate of the cardigan’s and ribbon’s

Our Lady of the Trinity - of Immaculate Conceptions ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 25.09.24 10:29

Ladyinred wrote:
Nina wrote:
crusader wrote:I agree with Bluebag, I'm not convinced they are so religious.
They surrounded themselves with family and priests like an armour and even Kate's mother said they weren't religious in an early tv interview.

I know I know many will say it is all smoke and mirrors but if you have had a religious upbringing no matter how lapsed you are then there will be times in your life when you might say a silent prayer.
I agree with this, Nina.  I also think there is comfort in the familiar, such as going to Mass, with its rituals and collective prayer, which is unifying and provides strength during difficult times.

I agree with both Nina and Ladyinred. However, I'll be a bit cynical and say that they would also be trying to tug at the heartstrings of the R.C. community, in the hope that donations to 'Madeleine's Fund' would roll in. No doubt Clarrie, who arranged the Vatican trip via the Archbishop of Westminster, Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, would have advised them to hype their pious behaviour. After all, they were going to need the money for legal expenditure and other things!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 14

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 25.09.24 11:04

There is nothing good about the McCann's. They feel no guilt about their involvement in whatever happened to their daughter, how they conned money out of gullible  people, or what they did  to Goncalo Amaral and Tony. It's me, me, me all the way with them.
'If Madeleine died in the apartment, how would that be our fault?.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4456

Nina, Jimtheblue, Shash T, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 25.09.24 14:24

CaKeLoveR wrote:There is nothing good about the McCann's. They feel no guilt about their involvement in whatever happened to their daughter, how they conned money out of gullible  people, or what they did  to Goncalo Amaral and Tony. It's me, me, me all the way with them.
'If Madeleine died in the apartment, how would that be our fault?.
I don't wish to disagree, but in my opinion there is some good in all human beings.

However, the way the McCanns have behaved is awful, of course, and I hope that they will be brought to account in the not too distant future.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.09.24 14:33

If Madeleine died in the apartment, how would that be our fault?.

But if her 'Perfect genitals were torn apart' whose fault would that be?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3004

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 25.09.24 15:24

Silentscope wrote:If Madeleine died in the apartment, how would that be our fault?.

But if her 'Perfect genitals were torn apart' whose fault would that be?

Poor Maddie. They are so annoying.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 25.09.24 15:29

I have never seen small children look so miserable about going on holiday.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4456

Nina, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 25.09.24 16:11

I believe all humans are born with some good in them although there is a minority who decide not utilise the good they were born with instead they decide to follow a road of evil and destruction
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Nina, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 25.09.24 16:19

Clishmaclaver wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
Nina wrote:
They surrounded themselves with family and priests like an armour and even Kate's mother said they weren't religious in an early tv interview.

I know I know many will say it is all smoke and mirrors but if you have had a religious upbringing no matter how lapsed you are then there will be times in your life when you might say a silent prayer.
I agree with this, Nina.  I also think there is comfort in the familiar, such as going to Mass, with its rituals and collective prayer, which is unifying and provides strength during difficult times.

I agree with both Nina and Ladyinred. However, I'll be a bit cynical and say that they would also be trying to tug at the heartstrings of the R.C. community, in the hope that donations to 'Madeleine's Fund' would roll in. No doubt Clarrie, who arranged the Vatican trip via the Archbishop of Westminster, Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, would have advised them to hype their pious behaviour. After all, they were going to need the money for legal expenditure and other things!
The colour scheme chosen of green and yellow were a give away
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.09.24 16:25

pinkgladioli wrote:
Clishmaclaver wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
Nina wrote:

The colour scheme chosen of green and yellow were a give away
What are you thinking it means pinkgladioli?

Activity : 3423

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 25.09.24 19:54

Green the colour of shamrock’s leprechaun’s, st Patrick’s day 

Also in Glasgow and other parts of central Scotland secretariasm is still rife. 
Green and gold  seem to be the adopted colours of Celtic football Club who traditionally have a huge following from the Catholic community and Irish Catholic community in Ireland 
While the  Protestant community thecolours they have adopted is red white and blue as in Rangers Football club who have a huge following predominately of Protestant supporters and again a following of Protestant Northen Irish supporters, 
At the time of the famine in Ireland a lot of Irish people came to Scotland in search of a new life and settled in Glasgow, (some of my ancestors in one side of my ancestors did)  there were other places in the Uk they settled like Liverpool and there were others who travelled to America 

Clishmaclaver could probably explain it better than me
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 25.09.24 21:29

pinkgladioli wrote:Green the colour of shamrock’s leprechaun’s, st Patrick’s day 

Also in Glasgow and other parts of central Scotland secretariasm is still rife. 
Green and gold  seem to be the adopted colours of Celtic football Club who traditionally have a huge following from the Catholic community and Irish Catholic community in Ireland 
While the  Protestant community thecolours they have adopted is red white and blue as in Rangers Football club who have a huge following predominately of Protestant supporters and again a following of Protestant Northen Irish supporters, 
At the time of the famine in Ireland a lot of Irish people came to Scotland in search of a new life and settled in Glasgow, (some of my ancestors in one side of my ancestors did)  there were other places in the Uk they settled like Liverpool and there were others who travelled to America 

Clishmaclaver could probably explain it better than me
Well, pink gladioli, thanks for that! LOL! You are a one!
I realise that the sectarianism common to the West of Scotland/Central Belt and Ireland/N.Ireland and no doubt places such as Liverpool will be a bit of a mystery to people living elsewhere; indeed it will be even to rather sheltered people in the places mentioned. I'll not try to elaborate, as you've done a good enough job of explaining the situation.

Blue, orange, or red, white and blue wouldn't have been the colours of choice here.

As with publicising poor Madeleine's coloboma (if it did exist), the green and yellow ribbons, wristbands, etc. would have been seen "in marketing terms, a good ploy".

Make of that what you will.
As for trying to get as much money from unsuspecting people, ranging from young children to pensioners with a modest income, this was despicable.
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 25.09.24 22:55

Yes definitely despicable in taking advantage of all people who contributed,  I knew you would understand what was meaning Clishmaclaver, and what I meant could appear alien to parts of the UK that haven’t experienced it 

The colours yellow and green are not colours you associate with a little girl like you would pink

I’ve been to quite a few different areas of the Algarve and Alvor which isn’t far away from PDL attracts a huge amount of Irish holiday makers when I was there near enough everyone there had an Irish accent, I reckon the McC’s used their Irish heritage to aid their marketing ploy, there also seems to be so many other people with Irish links to this case 
Gamble being one of them,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top