The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by sharonl 24.05.24 21:54

Actually Kate didn't shed a tear until September 7th when they were made arguidos.

They claimed that they were advised not to show emotion in case it influenced the alleged abductor.  How on earth does someone just switch of their emotions in such circumstances?

Amaral must have been spot on, a cold calculated actress.  One minute she was out and about, changing her earrings and laughing and joking for the press and the next she was claiming to be depressed and saying strange things like "I want a car crash so that we can all be together".
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Nina, Cammerigal, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 22:00

Have you got your book Sharon?

I've just about finished now...just reading the Afterword.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.05.24 22:05

Jill Havern wrote:Have you got your book Sharon?

it's on its way Jill, I can't wait to read it.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 22:15

I've been scouring Youtube all day, and there's no mention of the book yet.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 22:17

sharonl wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Have you got your book Sharon?

it's on its way Jill,  I can't wait to read it.
Don't forget to butcher it into 3 parts where Peter has indicated...I started by reading the 3rd volume.

Now I'm going to carefully put it back together.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 23:00

One thing I will say, whilst I'm digesting what I've just been reading, is that if any 'newbie' bought this book, and took about a week to read it all, then they will know as much about the case as we all do here who have been here since Day One, 17 years ago!

I need to go back and read the last piece of the investigation again because at the moment I feel it ended abruptly (it probably didn't) and went on to other things to tie up the 'story'.

If/when the McCanns read this they will know exactly what the FD is alluding to with the sites (plural, for different uses) he found as he describes them being caught on camera, even without waiting for the websites to become 'live' for the benefit of the rest of us.

It took the FD seven years (not five as I said upthread) to investigate this case, including his field cam work. 

It is a bible, a reference tool, if you read it and take notes - which will make life much easier with the digital version. He goes into great detail about everything, absolutely everything. There can be no denying he spent years on that hill...it's no wonder it's going to take a website or two to show the camera images to us all.

Very well done, I say. I await the websites now to put it all together with proof.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sharonl, Nina, Cammerigal, crusader, Bird131, Jimtheblue, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 5:21

Thank you, Jill and Peter, I'm sure from all of us, for reading the book and sharing with us.  

What initially brought him to the case, and what lead him to believe that Madeleine was buried in that area.  Does he discuss what he believes caused her death?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Honesty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 5:47

From years and years of research from many sites - but mainly from observing their own words in books, interviews and their statements, watching their body language. But it was Kate's own words, and the McCanns jogging behaviour, that took him to the Hill, and to various other locations up there..but also the behaviour of those he captured on field cam which took him to the next location...and so on...

It's the field cams that makes this book ultimately believable, and how he describes the behaviour of the 'Golden Nuggets'. It will be the website that cements his work, as he took hundreds of photographs and videos.

He believes Amaral's theory of Maddie falling off the sofa on to the hard floor tiles, possibly banging her head also on the windowsill...the floor being the fatal blow after the first head injury of the windowsill.

He does say what his theory is for the cover up of Maddie's death, not wanting an autopsy which led to the 'sudden impulse' of hiding her body - and it's not just the sedatives. We've touched on it many times in this forum.

Many of us on CMOMM believe Maddie had her accident on Sunday or Monday, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have died on the Wednesday as Mr Stellander believes. He does go into great detail why he believes that date.

But the date of death is not important at the moment, it's the reason for the 'sudden impulse' and where they hid her body. And the fact that the book proves there was no abduction. And where does that leave CB and the relentless quest for a patsy to close this fraudulent case?

The website MUST now materialize.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 6:07

And also, where does it leave:

The Tapas friends
The Priests
The Met Police
Operation Grange
The Government
The German Police
Various other ex police officers who have pushed the McCanns narrative - Gamble, MW-T etc
Journalists, including Jon Clarke

ooops

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 6:09

Wow!  Thank you, I've got goosebumps reading your post #133.  Potentially this is game-changing.

The forum will be busy!
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 6:29

To give an example of the FD's investigative skills, he identified one of the 'Golden Nuggets' from the field cam by the close up of the veins on the back of her hand. He was then sat behind her in a cafe in PdL and as she reached down to stroke the dog he could see the veins on her hand. He took a photo and matched them with the field cam images.

He already knew the man she was with was one of the 'Golden Nuggets', because he recognised him from the field cam as he was facing the FD, but now he knew she was the other 'Golden Nugget'.

And so he was able to follow them and find out where they lived and, by making enquiries, who they were.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, crusader and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 7:14

He couldn't have been any more forensic, going by what you describe. I really, really hope he has cracked it, and that the floodgates open. Seven years of work, while Operation Grange has done zero. To find Madeleine, and vindicate Goncalo Amaral would be an incredible accomplishment. I don't want to leave the house  in case the websites go live. Thanks to Jill and Petermac for the updates.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 7:32

A paragraph that caught my attention on page 823 that maybe Peter can clarify:

"I do however truly want this to be as painless as possible for the friends who stuck up for the McCanns and have lived with this lie for so long. We should not judge them as we cannot understand the pressure they were under as the case grew gigantic and global, with government officials coming down to save the McCanns and the Crown [my emphasis] from the embarrassment of the true story."

The Crown?   think

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 7:46

He's very generous about the friends; I can't find any sympathy for them. I wonder if they were being blackmailed into keeping silent?  By the powers that be, including the Crown?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.24 7:47

Jill Havern wrote:And also, where does it leave:

The Tapas friends
The Priests
The Met Police
Operation Grange
The Government
The German Police
Various other ex police officers who have pushed the McCanns narrative - Gamble, MW-T etc
Journalists, including Jon Clarke

ooops
The Tapas friends.   Some Conspirators, and others Accessories after the event

The Priests.    Accessories

The Met Police.    Useful idiots Obeying Orders ? [ A defence disallowed at Nürnberg 1946]

Operation Grange. See above

The Government.    Accessories

The German Police.  REDACTED

Various other ex police officers who have pushed the McCanns narrative - Gamble, MW-T etc.    Accessories, doing it for MONEY

Journalists, including Jon Clarke.    Accessories motivated purely by money
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.24 7:53

Cake Lover wrote:He's very generous about the friends; I can't find any sympathy for them. I wonder if they were being blackmailed into keeping silent?  By the powers that be, including the Crown?

He is also very generous towards Kate, recognising what the accidental death did to her as a mother, and then what the cover up did to her, physically, and then gnawing away at her soul over the past 17 years so she has lost her chosen profession, and (rumoured) her husband.
The twins will also probably have left home by now.   
University ?  College ?   Gap year in the Forests of Borneo ?   Job in Rothley McDonalds "Would you like Calpol with that ?"
She may now be at her most lonely and vulnerable. A good lawyer could present a very strong plea in mitigation of sentence -  for HER ! ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 8:08

Has the FD mentioned anything about the Smith sighting?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 8:25

A good lawyer would have a hard time explaining the photo evidence of the joyous parents holding balloons and flowers, laughing themselves silly after Madeleine's 'abduction', I hope. Can they afford a lawyer though? Is this what they've been hanging onto the donations for?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 8:25

#142  Yes, but I'll let Peter answer that because I tended to skip past stuff I already knew about so I could focus on his hilltop escapades...hence being able to read the 3rd volume in 2 days - the second day without the aid of painkillers  big grin

The FD mentioned everything!   He left no stone unturned, so to speak  winkwink

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 8:50

His interpretation of 'we have a pact' will be good.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 9:04

I didn't come across that bit - but it's probably in Volume 1 or 2, or possibly a part that I skipped past while I was busy on the Hill with Mr Stellander  bashful

I'm sure he'll have mentioned it somewhere - as I say, a digital version will be excellent cos we can search for keywords.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 10:04

crusader wrote:Has the FD mentioned anything about the Smith sighting?
Just checked the 'Contents' and there's a whole chapter on the Smiths from page 247 which is why I haven't read it cos I started at page 603.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 10:25

This book's revelations and the consequences could be sensational.  It feels like a volcano rumbling before the eruption at the moment.

I think the parents are still together.  I have no sympathy for any of those involved.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 10:43

Ladyinred wrote:I think the parents are still together. 
nah apparently not.

Like Maddie, he moved on.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 10:50

Ladyinred wrote:
I have no sympathy for any of those involved.
I can understand the FD having sympathy with Kate after everything he's read, and the investigation he carried out and the Spots he located - and what she did to preserve them. He clearly got in to their minds.

But, like you, I don't have sympathy with any of them.

This was taken just days after the FD believes Maddie was moved from the 'sudden impulse' hiding spot to a place on the Hill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Relaxed, or what?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 10:57

Jill Havern wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:I think the parents are still together. 
nah apparently not.
omgomg That's it then, game over for them and all their enablers .

He's moved on...as in found someone else. Is it in the book?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 11:00

Jill Havern wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
I have no sympathy for any of those involved.
I can understand the FD having sympathy with Kate after everything he's read, and the investigation he carried out and the Spots he located - and what she did to preserve them. He clearly got in to their minds.

But, like you, I don't have sympathy with any of them.

This was taken just days after the FD believes Maddie was moved from the 'sudden impulse' hiding spot to a place on the Hill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Relaxed, or what?
Shocking, really.  Looks as if they're high on something.

Poor little Madeleine.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:01

Kate has the chance to save herself and her kids, by being the first domino to fall.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 11:04

If she's single then she's vulnerable.

However, she is just as guilty as him, and all the others complicit in this tragedy.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:08

This was Gerry's 'sudden impulse'...he put them all in an impossible situation.

But that doesn't let any of them off the hook - especially if there's evidence of any wrongdoing towards Maddie...or who else knew about it, including her own mother.

What a mess.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Ladyinred and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top