The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 13.05.24 13:25

I thought that. They had time to study the tides, and get the timing right.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jimtheblue 13.05.24 17:17

If he had said the body was buried around the south coast I’d have been much more interested as they had driven there. Afterwards the smell of 
a deceased body was found in two places,the boot and the left side door.
Jimtheblue
Jimtheblue

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:30

I am confused. Who is Bernt/Berndt Stellander?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 12:49

The man who wrote Sudden Impulse book, alias the Foreign Detective.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:55

crusader wrote:The man who wrote Sudden Impulse book, alias the Foreign Detective.
Who is he?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 12:57

An ex military detective.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:59

Where are his credentials?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:03

I haven't seen any credentials, nor do I need to.
I'm not really interested in him, only his book that I can't wait to get my hands on.
crusader
crusader

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:07

Have you ordered it?
Mine's in the post....I can't wait  Mr

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:12

Did you pay 36 euro's Jill? I thought it was a scam, so I didn't bother.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 13:19

crusader wrote:An ex military detective.
Weren't you slightly tempted to look him up on the interweb?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:22

PeterMac bought me a copy, bless him, and he posted it on Monday so it should be here this week.
I won't be able to read/digest it as quickly as  superman PeterMac.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Liz Eagles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:33

Liz Eagles wrote:
He's ex military police/UN Intelligence and since retiring he's now a businessman/inventor...golf related. 

But who cares? His cat and mouse game 'on location' is what's important. It's what's written in the book and captured on the field cams that matter.

Peter was impressed with his investigative methods. Good enough for me.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Liz Eagles, crusader and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:37

That was very kind of Peter. I think I'm going to have to order it, I'll order one today.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 14:02

Jill Havern wrote:
Liz Eagles wrote:
He's ex military police/UN Intelligence and since retiring he's now a businessman/inventor...golf related. 

But who cares? His cat and mouse game 'on location' is what's important. It's what's written in the book and captured on the field cams that matter.

Peter was impressed with his investigative methods. Good enough for me.
Push this to its limits. Question everything. Cat and mouse games with anonymous emails, promises of secret camera footage, and an expensive tome from someone who claims to be a businessman/inventor/golf related/retired ex military UN intelligence operative might be mouth watering but for someone whose credentials are not transparent it remains to be seen of this is worthy.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:07

Anonymous emails? Did you expect the Foreign Detective to out himself to the McCanns right off the bat?

You can't put video footage in a book - hence the website.

Did you read Peter's review?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 14:15

I'm having a bit of trouble ordering the book, name and email ok, then it reverts to Portuguese.
I just want to send my bank details, posting address and get the book. dontgetit
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:24

Peter has mentioned somewhere on this thread that the best way is to email them (he's posted the email address)...tell them you want to order it and then take it from there...they'll ask for your details.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:28

Here you go:

Available from
Marie Esther
Modocromia
 [email:  modocromia.editora@gmail.com

Pay by bank transfer

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 14:30

Thanks Jill, what on earth is a bank transfer? Sorry to be so thick, I've never done that before.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:40

It's where they ask for your card number etc...or they give you their bank details and you pay via online banking.

Drop them an email and they'll tell you what to do.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 14:44

Thank you, I've sent the email.
crusader
crusader

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 15:01

Can you ask them when the digital version will be available when they reply please?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 15:03

Will do.  nod
crusader
crusader

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.05.24 15:15

Crusader, I recently started using bank transfer, it's very easy, and usually the transfer of money is instant.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 15:17

I'm a dummy when it comes to anything other than card payment.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.05.24 15:25

So am I, doing my first bank transfer was worrying.  I'm happy with it now though,
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 15:30

It's bringing me out in a sweat just thinking about it.  affraid
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 15:42

Do you do online banking?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 22.05.24 15:46

I hope ‘Team McCann’ are sweating more than Crusader is. 🥵
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3004

Jill Havern, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top