The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 10:57

Jill Havern wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:I think the parents are still together. 
nah apparently not.
omgomg That's it then, game over for them and all their enablers .

He's moved on...as in found someone else. Is it in the book?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 11:00

Jill Havern wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
I have no sympathy for any of those involved.
I can understand the FD having sympathy with Kate after everything he's read, and the investigation he carried out and the Spots he located - and what she did to preserve them. He clearly got in to their minds.

But, like you, I don't have sympathy with any of them.

This was taken just days after the FD believes Maddie was moved from the 'sudden impulse' hiding spot to a place on the Hill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Relaxed, or what?
Shocking, really.  Looks as if they're high on something.

Poor little Madeleine.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:01

Kate has the chance to save herself and her kids, by being the first domino to fall.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Nina and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 11:04

If she's single then she's vulnerable.

However, she is just as guilty as him, and all the others complicit in this tragedy.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:08

This was Gerry's 'sudden impulse'...he put them all in an impossible situation.

But that doesn't let any of them off the hook - especially if there's evidence of any wrongdoing towards Maddie...or who else knew about it, including her own mother.

What a mess.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Ladyinred and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 11:14

Goodness, Jill, this is potentially massive.  I can hardly believe it.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 25.05.24 11:14

The volcanic rumblings continue to be ignored by British msm , who now conveniently have the upcoming election to focus on ! 
If any of them did write anything about the book it could be hidden in a dark recess of the press , though I'm sure an eagle eyed member of this forum would have spotted it and shown us . 

Nothing from any of the usual " retired ex detectives " who usually jump on anything to do with the McCann story , Brunt hasn't " doorstepped " him yet , even the " detective turned investigative reporter " Williams Thomas is silent ! As for good old Tracey with her usual " world renowned heart doctor Gerry and medical worker Kate " fawning is strangely silent ! 

It's almost like a super " inaudible " is in place ! 

Do I have sympathy for any of them , no I don't they are all living in a prison of their own making . My sympathy lies with Maddie and the twins . 

Huge thanks to Peter ,  Jill and those others who are ploughing their way through the book for us .

Activity : 2412

Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:23

To be fair, I only got my book on Thursday morning and read the last 'Volume' over the past two days.

It is a massive book and anyone who's now got it will easily take a week to read the whole thing, unless they start at the end as I did. And if they've also got a full-time job then it would take even longer.

I tweeted the Met Police, Dan Wootton and Peter Bleksley with a link to the book and PeterMac has written to Grange...and today, he's also written to others including Esther McVey, the Home Office and others.

Given that Grange do bugger all with their time, they should be the first to reply...right?  sarcastic

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 25.05.24 11:50

How do the dogs and the hire car fit into this?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 11:53

My book is on the way  Mrs My Son has bought it for me.  celebrate
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Jill Havern, Nina, Ladyinred, Bird131 and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 11:54

crusader wrote:My book is on the way  Mrs My Son has bought it for me.  celebrate
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mr

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 12:07

Bluebagthepirate wrote:How do the dogs and the hire car fit into this?
Again, I haven't read the first part of the book...but there's a chapter on the dogs starting page 462, and the Huelva Plan starts on page 476.

But from what I understand from reading the last Volume, the McCanns hired the car then went on their trip to Huelva first to clock up mileage, then secretly retrieved the body from the 'sudden impulse' hiding place, then took her in the bag to one of the locations on the Hill. I think the clocking up of the mileage was to detract from their activities on the Hill. If the PJ thought they were hiding a body, it's a hell of a big space to look.

But I don't know for sure, cos I haven't read the first bit of the book.

If I'm wrong, then Peter will correct me.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 12:12

I can't wait to get my hands on it. I shall greedily read all the revelations first, then read the Ah, we knew about that bits later.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 12:16

The retrieving of the body is interesting, I never agreed with that scenario, too macabre to think they would do that for me.
I can see I'm about to have my eyes opened wide.

I'm going for a shower now.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 12:34

I hope Private Eye has heard about the book, and Sonia Poulton.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 12:36

I bought PE today.  I will let you know.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 12:42

I'm expecting to hear that Auntie 'cankles' Phil is a Golden Nugget.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 12:46

Is the book being discussed on X or Facebook yet?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 13:11

Bluebagthepirate wrote:How do the dogs and the hire car fit into this?
I missed out a bit in my previous post.

The FD believes the McCanns transported Maddie in the bag where they'd retrieved her from the 'sudden impulse' Spot in the hire car and drove up the hill and over some rickety part of the road, which caused the bag to tip a bit and release some of the thawing bodily fluid...they hadn't noticed the rickety part of the road, in particular, before because they were running and not driving.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 13:13

Cake Lover wrote:I'm expecting to hear that Auntie 'cankles' Phil is a Golden Nugget.
Nope.
Cake Lover wrote:Is the book being discussed on X or Facebook yet?
Not much on X https://x.com/search?q=%23mccann&src=recent_search_click&f=live

I don't know about facebook cos I'm banned from there.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 13:18

Did the FD say it was the blue bag? He can't know for sure unless he's seen it.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 13:52

He referred to the missing blue bag, but as you say he couldn't know for sure if it was the missing blue bag...or indeed if she was in a bag at all. But they had to get her from the 'sudden impulse' Spot one way or another without detection.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 14:00

Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 14:02

At 1.01.35 the F.D. speaks.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 14:34

Just watched that part.

What happens next in Portugal, is it being reported, are the police investigating the area?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 14:37

Jill Havern wrote:
nah apparently not.

Like Maddie, he moved on.
Within the past two years, I reckon.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 25.05.24 14:46

I'd like to know that, as well. The lack of action since this press conference was released is surprising. But there must be a lot of panic within the McCann faction. We may hear from Clarence before long. I can't see any other spokesman wanting to associate with them now.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.24 15:28

Ladyinred wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
nah apparently not.

Like Maddie, he moved on.
Within the past two years, I reckon.
Whoever he's allegedly with now will likely move on aswell once the dam shows signs of breaking.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.05.24 15:30

If the McCann's are not still together, (how do we know this is true)? Kate will feel very vulnerable on her own and may start the fall of the pack of cards.
crusader
crusader

Nina and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.05.24 15:30

I don't  want to take this thread off topic, but when did the forum start discussing an earlier death.  Was it Peter and TB's work that concluded it didn't happen on 3rd May.  If I remember correctly, it was because of no reliable, consistent sightings of Madeleine during the week. And, of course, the analysis and discussion of the poolside photo, and creche records.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top