The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by AnneCGuedes 21.10.24 2:12

Silentscope wrote:Friday 5 June 2020.

Daily Mail and other 'Red Tops'

So 16 years had passed..
What bothers me about HB's statements is her reference to M, as if her case and the MC case were linked, as if she and M shared a certain experience and as if this were a proven fact.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 402

Nina, crusader, Silentscope, Honesty, Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 21.10.24 10:19

What bothers me is Mark T Hoffman’s qoute why Madeleine had to die.

Because she was old enough to talk.

She was old enough to tell someone what had happened to her.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3115

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 21.10.24 10:28

Anne. The incentive is money. 
If her rape is linked, all of a sudden her horrific story is interesting...
Paid interviews, talk shows, book deal.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Activity : 80

crusader and AnneCGuedes like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 21.10.24 10:36

Silentscope wrote:What bothers me is Mark T Hoffman’s qoute why Madeleine had to die.

Because she was old enough to talk.

She was old enough to tell someone what had happened to her.
That was said in the context of M being taken by Christian B.
Do you think it still applies with no abductor? As in, there was abuse in the family or with acquaintances of the family.
There is no evidence of that, really. Just the Gaspar's statements which although very troubling were not necessarily related to Madeleine.
Not saying you're wrong, just that we don't really know enough to go there.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.10.24 11:36

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Silentscope wrote:No. Have you?

I only asked because you mentioned the existence of a report. I never saw one (nor looked for). I vaguely remember that DNA found matched HB's lover

The judge asked specifically about that at the trial and whether the traces on her underwear might have been from her boyfriend and activity during the day before their argument.  
I do not know the full extent of the questioning, or of the answers given.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16917

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.10.24 12:29

Anne, as Bernt says - follow the Money.

Mark T Hoffman is giving an Opinion to the Press.
He gets paid for his 'Input' on various Cases.
I really do hope that it was just a tragic Accident, and that Madeleine did not suffer.
Maybe soon someone might crack and tell us what really happened inside Apartment 5A.
And when...
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Nina and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 21.10.24 17:41

Silentscope wrote:Anne, as Bernt says - follow the Money.

Mark T Hoffman is giving an Opinion to the Press.
He gets paid for his 'Input' on various Cases.
I really do hope that it was just a tragic Accident, and that Madeleine did not suffer.
Maybe soon someone might crack and tell us what really happened inside Apartment 5A.
And when...

Although Mark T Hoffman is a "renowned Crime & Intelligence Analyst, Behavioral & Cyber Profiling expert, and Business Psychologist with a Master's degree", his opinions didn't impress me. He should have read the PJFiles before.
I'm pretty sure it was just a tragic accident. Surely also it must have been painful and distressing, but short I hope.
When K says her contrition of not having been there at that moment (when M was abducted), it sounds absurd. But if you think that in fact she means the moment M died, it makes sense.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Nina, crusader, Silentscope, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.10.24 18:35

Questions to Bernt.

Has Mark T Hoffman bought a Brick?
Has Brückner gotten a Copy?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 21.10.24 21:13

Anne. 
Kate.. "not having been there when she climbed the sofa....." 
Remember her wanting to go back to the day before, just for one hour.... 
Russell checking at 11pm, and calling it ominous that him describing it as too well, and wanted to remove the word "too". K and G arriving 11:45pm......
Kate thinks or knows that one hour before 11pm, she would have been able to prevent Maddie from climbing the sofa.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

MikaelaB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 21.10.24 21:17

Silentscope.
I didn't ask Friedrich if he let CB read his book, as I don't care if he did. Now I'm curious 😊
I didn't send to Hofmann nor do I know if he got one. 
I actually just now sent him an email and offered to send a book. 
Thanks
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.10.24 22:24

If Jon Clarke was telling the truth about Brückner wanting to write his own Book that would be 'greater than Grisham' - he might need as much 'Source material ' as possible.

He certainly has enough time left inside to read it!
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 21.10.24 22:26

BerntS wrote:Anne. 
Kate.. "not having been there when she climbed the sofa....." 
Remember her wanting to go back to the day before, just for one hour.... 
Russell checking at 11pm, and calling it ominous that him describing it as too well, and wanted to remove the word "too". K and G arriving 11:45pm......
Kate thinks or knows that one hour before 11pm, she would have been able to prevent Maddie from climbing the sofa.

The main guilt for K was M dying alone.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

PeterMac, Nina, Silentscope, Jojo1, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 21.10.24 22:29

Silentscope wrote:If Jon Clarke was telling the truth about Brückner wanting to write his own Book that would be 'greater than Grisham' - he might need as much 'Source material ' as possible.

He certainly has enough time left inside to read it!

I read in one CB's letter that he was vaguely thinking of writing a best-selling book about tribulations linked to the MC case.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Silentscope and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 22.10.24 0:46

Anne. 
And in pain....she talks about Maddie's fear of pain.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

sharonl, Nina, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 22.10.24 1:08

Yes, it's strange, what kind of serious pain might M have experienced to make her afraid of pain? But perhaps K is really referring to her own fear.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

MikaelaB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.10.24 10:45

AnneCGuedes wrote:

Yes, it's strange, what kind of serious pain might M have experienced to make her afraid of pain? But perhaps K is really referring to her own fear.
And there was something about cringing in a cupboard when she was looking for her in the apartment.

Forum support

Activity : 3584

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 22.10.24 16:51

Why would Kate bother searching the Flat when she immediately knew that Madeleine had been taken?

Because she already knew it BEFORE and that it would be expected of her to do so?

Planned response?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Nina, Cammerigal, Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.10.24 19:00

Silentscope wrote:Why would Kate bother searching the Flat when she immediately knew that Madeleine had been taken?
Because she already knew it BEFORE and that it would be expected of her to do so?
Planned response?
It never happened.  
It is merely part of the script, but her description is so ludicrous that it could have been written by the Monty Python team.

At 10pm I went back to the apartment myself. I entered the sitting room via the patio doors, as Gerry and Matt had done, and stood there, listening, for a few seconds. All was silent. Then I noticed that the door to the children’s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it. At first I assumed that Matt must have moved it. I walked over and gently began to pull it to. Suddenly it slammed shut, as if caught by a draught. A little surprised, I turned to see if I’d left the patio doors open and let in the breeze. Retracing my steps, I confirmed that I hadn’t. Returning to the children’s room, I opened the door a little, and as I did so I glanced over at Madeleine’s bed. I couldn’t quite make her out in the dark. I remember looking at it and looking at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt like much longer. It seems so daft now, but I didn’t switch on the light straight away. Force of habit, I suppose: taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs. When I realized Madeleine wasn’t actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she’d got into our bed. That would explain the open door. On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. As I ran back into the children’s room the closed curtains flew up in a gust of wind. My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no! On Madeleine’s bed, the top right-hand corners of the covers were still turned over, forming a triangle. Cuddle Cat and her pink princess blanket were lying where they’d been when we’d kissed her goodnight. I dashed over to the second bed, on the other side of the travel cots where the twins slept on, oblivious, and looked out through the window. I’ve no idea what I expected to see there. Refusing to acknowledge what I already knew, and perhaps automatically going into a well-practised medical-emergency mode, I quickly scoured the apartment to exclude all other possibilities, mentally ticking boxes that I knew, deep down, were already ticked. I checked the wardrobe in the children’s room. I ran into the kitchen, throwing open all the cupboard doors, into our bedroom, searching the wardrobes, in and out of the bathroom, all within about fifteen seconds, before hurtling out through the patio doors and down towards Gerry and our friends. As soon as our table was in sight I started screaming.

McCann, Kate. Madeleine (pp. 71-72). Transworld Digital. Kindle Edition. 

1. She makes it clear that she had no intention of actually looking at the children - of checking them
2  She walked all the way back to the Patio doors to see it they were closed, but did not look into the bedroom first
3  Then she walked BACK to the bedroom and looked in
4. She could not see Madeleine so FIRST looked in the parents' room - not in the children's room
5. Then she RAN BACK to the children's room – ca. 1.5m, two paces at most – 
6. Then she began to panic – before checking the children's room properly, or the bathroom or anywhere else
7. Then the curtains 'whooshed'
8. Madeleine's bed is neatly laid out, 'turned down' in hotel fashion with Cuddle cat and the Blanket neatly folded in their correct place on the pillow
9. She "Dashed over" to the second bed, about 1.4m away from Madeleine's bed, with the two cots in the way.  4 paces max.
10. She checked the wardrobe, kitchen cupboards, their bedroom and wardrobe, 
11.  She then "Hurtled" out and down to the Tapas bar
12.  As soon as the table was "in sight" she started screaming.  It isn't IN SIGHT because of the thick semi-opaque plastic screening which effectively blocks all vision, until you get inside the Tapas bar.

The door slamming and curtains 'whooshing' are in reverse order here from what she said to camera later.

It is a very badly written or poorly remembered script, and bears no relation any form of reality.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16917

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, sparkyhorrox, Silentscope, CaKeLoveR, Honesty and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 9 Empty cuddle cat

Post by sparkyhorrox 22.10.24 19:08

In another statement didnt Kate say that she knew Madeleine had been taken as cuddle cat was out of her (Madeleines) reach... and not on her bed as she has also stated.....
sparkyhorrox

Activity : 20

Nina, Silentscope and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 22.10.24 20:09

Silentscope wrote:Why would Kate bother searching the Flat when she immediately knew that Madeleine had been taken?

Planned response?

In her first statement, the one where she found everything open : "after searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant..."
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Nina, Silentscope, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.10.24 12:59

But did she find the Body behind the Sofa wearing her Checked trousers? 

The ones coated with Cadaverine that the Dogs could still detect Months later? And if so, on which Night was she last seen wearing them?

Strange that no Cadaver odour or Maddie DNA has been reported on any Property owned by Brückner, or any of the Tapas Groups belongings.

Only on Property used by the McCanns.

Explain that in a German Court.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Nina, CaKeLoveR, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 23.10.24 13:54

Silentscope wrote:But did she find the Body behind the Sofa wearing her Checked trousers? 

The ones coated with Cadaverine that the Dogs could still detect Months later? And if so, on which Night was she last seen wearing them?

Strange that no Cadaver odour or Maddie DNA has been reported on any Property owned by Brückner, or any of the Tapas Groups belongings.

Only on Property used by the McCanns.

Explain that in a German Court.
I’ve been wondering the same  checked trousers and the white top seem to be a match, I wonder what night she borrowed the dark coloured cardigan from Dianne Webster?  a dark coloured cardigan would look far dressier than the grey  casual zipper and beige hoodie we seen her wearing in many occasions
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top