The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Empty Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by MaxHeadroom 26.09.24 22:53

It really tells a liot that even the German press, which so far seems to believe so firmly that C.B. is the perpetrator and uncritically spreads every piece of rubbish about it, seems to be very skeptical about the credibility of this witness:

Does this now confirm the suspicion against Christian B. again? There are several things that speak against Laurenizo C.'s trustworthiness. He originally testified against Christian B. to the police in prison. But prison witnesses are rarely particularly popular in court. Because they may expect advantages from testifying. C. initially says he can't remember anything - only to then be able to remember more and more details with each allegation from his statement, including the description of the kidnapping of a girl that he had never mentioned to investigators before. And what did C. possibly know about Christian B., whom investigators publicly named for the first time in 2020 as the main suspect in the Maddie case, from television? And then there is the language: In court, C. relies on the services of an interpreter. In the cell he could only speak German with Christian B.

Source: https://www.rnd.de/panorama/mordfall-mccann-neue-wendungen-im-prozess-gegen-christian-b-2RCBZUJXLRC5PJYFWTMQ6DUX3M.html

This trial has seen a lot of shady characters in the witness box: petty criminals and underworld characters, who, when questioned, the court always made it clear how little the judges believed their statements. But these are the people the defendant associated with. There are no others.

And now someone suddenly appears and says: Brückner confessed to me that he kidnapped Maddie. Is this the turning point?

Probably not. Although the witness Laurentiu C. (50) was already listed as a witness for the prosecution in the indictment by the public prosecutor's office according to BILD information, the judges initially refrained from hearing his testimony. The public prosecutors had to make an additional application so that the witness could be heard.

The fact that he is now reporting a confession - for the very first time, even though he was interrogated by the BKA! - will hardly help the prosecutors in the current proceedings. Especially because these proceedings are not about Maddie. But also because Laurentiu C. was only able to substantiate the actual allegations to a limited extent.

It remains to be seen whether the court will give more credence to the Romanian's incriminating statements than to the witnesses for the prosecution that have been heard so far. If the court remains on course for an acquittal, it will be interesting to see how the public prosecutor's office reacts:

Whether they will still dare to charge Christian Brückner with the murder of Madeleine McCann.

Source: https://www.bild.de/regional/niedersachsen/fall-maddie-was-die-aussage-des-neuen-zeugen-wirklich-bedeutet-66f431d23fe25e160dfe11b5

That probably says it all. How long will they still continue to ride this dead horse? snooze
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 64

Cammerigal, crusader, Silentscope, AnneCGuedes and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 27.09.24 0:38

They will never stop because it is a Story that guarantees income for the MSM.
The 'Investigation' must keep going to fend off the FOI requests.

They will have to be stopped.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3064

PeterMac, Nina, Cammerigal, bevcoffee, crusader, MaxHeadroom, Jojo1 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 27.09.24 8:30

I'm hoping Bernt will be the one to stop them.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6892

Nina, Silentscope, MaxHeadroom and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.09.24 8:45

Has Clarke covered this in the olive Press yet ?  I am blocked, somehow !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16901

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 27.09.24 9:19

PeterMac wrote:Has Clarke covered this in the olive Press yet ?  I am blocked, somehow !
From googling I can only see a headline and story from 2 days ago re CB in the Olive Press
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 27.09.24 12:32

PeterMac wrote:Has Clarke covered this in the olive Press yet ?  I am blocked, somehow !
here is the Olive Press article from the other day.

https://archive.ph/lGVbs

Archive.ph works for many sites that you normally have to subscribe to.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 56

PeterMac, bevcoffee, Silentscope, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 27.09.24 13:12

According to whichever JC vs the rest theory, Codin did not share a Cell with Brückner.

Codin had another Cell further down the Block.

He avoided going out which made Brückner suspect he was a Paedophile like he is Suspected of being.

It was then that Brückner approached him, and was invited in by Codin for Coffee. Then they had these Alledged conversations.

Conversations that could barely have taken place without a Translator and the Memory of which suddenly improved after a Break in the Court proceedings! Was his Memory refreshed for him during the Break?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

bevcoffee, crusader, MaxHeadroom and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 27.09.24 18:06

Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

bevcoffee and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 27.09.24 18:13

https://archive.ph/CXocV

archived version for those who have no wish to register on the Olive Press... big grin
deepeepee
deepeepee

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 27.09.24 19:35

Looks like JC didn't write the Olive press articles this time.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironside 27.09.24 22:53

crusader wrote:I'm hoping Bernt will be the one to stop them.
You may have seen on X rumours are growing that political allegiances are shifting and press restrictions on the case lifting.

Here’s hoping.
Ironside
Ironside

Activity : 2

bevcoffee, Silentscope, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 27.09.24 23:30

crusader wrote:I'm hoping Bernt will be the one to stop them.

Has the PJ lost jurisdiction in the MC case?
Remember that Mark Rowley said that parental involvement was addressed by the initial investigation and gave SY ‘complete satisfaction’ (based on their misunderstanding of the evidence gathered in the Portuguese investigation presumably). Parental involvement was indeed investigated, but not ruled out. The Supreme Court was clear on this point.
"Nor should we say that the applicants were exonerated by the order to close the criminal proceedings".
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 365

Nina, bevcoffee, crusader, Silentscope, Honesty, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.09.24 9:06

And we are expecting another Interview with James English very soon.
Promises to be a good one, otherwise why would he simply “Go round again” ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina, bevcoffee, Silentscope, Jojo1, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB, Clishmaclaver and Ironside like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 28.09.24 13:18

PeterMac wrote:And we are expecting another Interview with James English very soon.
Promises to be a good one, otherwise why would he simply “Go round again” ?
I am super excited about his forthcoming interview. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for it.
His hypothesis and investigation did not just come to an end with his book and is clearly ongoing. He has been extremely proactive in his approach so far. 
I hope you get to meet him PeterMac. Is that something that is on the horizon also?
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 122

Nina, bevcoffee, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.09.24 15:35

How many Calls and Texts did Brückner delete from his Cellphone?
How many Calls and Texts did his Girlfriend delete?

Did Brückner leave his Van open all night to 'Air' the smell of whatever away?

Did he later pack it full of smelly rubbish to put the Dogs off the scent?

Is he running 'Missing Maddie' Tours around Neuwegersleben?

Will he be Prosecuting all the Journalists who Trespassed on his Property and took Photographs and began insinuating that 'Maddie could have been in  there'?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Nina, crusader, GreenTara and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 28.09.24 15:46

I'm so tired of the McCann Show 😡. We need action soon and I really hope that Bernt is on the right track.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 165

Nina, Silentscope, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 28.09.24 16:00

That's how I feel. We keep rehashing every thread and post, and getting nowhere no matter how hard we try. Bernt needs some response from somebody - anybody - involved. If he he has cracked  it, what's the point if nothing is done? What can he do next?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4629

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 28.09.24 16:14

CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Nina, Jojo1 and Ironside like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.09.24 16:16

I think this is the nearest we have come to finding out what happened to Madeline.
If Bernt's findings lead to nothing, I don't know where it will go from there.
It will just have been another book about Madeleine McCann.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Nina, bevcoffee and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.09.24 20:45

If the Judge Lindemann finds that not only there is no Conclusive Evidence of his Guilt, but there is plenty of Evidence of a Setup and assitance from False Witnesses and the MSM, who will be getting Charged with that?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

PeterMac, Nina, Cammerigal, bevcoffee, AnneCGuedes and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.09.24 8:35

CaKeLoveR wrote:That's how I feel. We keep rehashing every thread and post, and getting nowhere no matter how hard we try. Bernt needs some response from somebody - anybody - involved. If he he has cracked  it, what's the point if nothing is done? What can he do next?

What he IS doing next is another interview with James E.
Coming soon
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina, Cammerigal, bevcoffee, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.09.24 9:18

The interviews are fantastic and Bernt comes over very well and believable, but nobody in authority, the PJ or the British police, seem to be taking any notice as far as I can see.
The whole point of the brick was supposed to be a game changer as to what really happened to Madeline.
The interviews are about the book and Bernt's findings, why are the police not interested, there was more interest shown in the ramblings of so called friends of Brueckner who told them about his paradise,  they went and dug it up and found nothing.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Nina, Ladyinred, bevcoffee, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.09.24 10:12

Podcasts aren't action, are they. I don't understand why the necessary bodies have said, and presumably done, nothing. We would have heard if an area had been cordoned off and investigated. Why wasn't this carried out as soon as the police knew of Bernt's book? This is about a missing toddler whose remains  might be there for the finding.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Nina, bevcoffee, crusader, Jojo1 and Justice for Maddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 29.09.24 10:37

CaKeLoveR wrote:Podcasts aren't action, are they. I don't understand why the necessary bodies have said, and presumably done, nothing. We would have heard if an area had been cordoned off and investigated. Why wasn't this carried out as soon as the police knew of Bernt's book? This is about a missing toddler whose remains  might be there for the finding.

Exactly! Where are PJ and Scotland Yard? Why aren't they digging yet?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.09.24 10:44

There may be gagging orders all over the place, but a 'no digging' rule?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.09.24 10:57

Bernt's not being gagged though.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.09.24 11:01

No, he isn't. He was told that he could dig though, wasn't he? 'It would be better if you did it', if I remember rightly, by the P.J.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 29.09.24 11:07

CaKeLoveR wrote:No, he isn't. He was told that he could dig though, wasn't he? 'It would be better if you did it', if I remember rightly, by the P.J.

Really, he is allowed to dig there? But why no action?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 29.09.24 11:07

I think Bernt would be well placed to answer these questions. He has contacts in the Portuguese police and has been in touch with Amaral so would surely be aware of what exactly may be blocking any police investigation of his findings...

The least the police could do is interview him and either follow up or dismiss what he has to say after that.
It alll depends on what he is able to tell them.

Despite appearing credible, I get the feeling that there is no real proof/evidence (yet!) even though Bernt is convinced of certain things. I feel that he needs extra evidence to corroborate his theories and that is why he can't really "show all his cards" as he said, I think ??

It seems to me that he is trying to find a way to provoke some kind of confirmation of his theories in publishing his book. I haven't read it so just going on what others have said and what he has said in his interviews.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.09.24 11:37

From Bernt:

Comment to the CB thread.

1) I have not been in contact with Amaral. 
2) I heard through a contact of his close friend that he agrees on the hill.
3) back in Amaral's days he was contacted from the top saying it wasn't a problem if the case was shelved as unsolved. It's political. It's out of bounce, a no go zone. 
4) time will tell if my new stuff will make them reopen the investigation of Maddie's accidental death in apt 5a on May the 2nd 2007.
5) as long as mainstream media is not allowed to open the "brick of worms", the pressure might not be enough. But I think there's a chance after next podcast.
6) the reason OpG don't ask to dig and put a dent in the book if I'm wrong by 3 feet to 10.000 miles, is because if something is initiated on the hill as a response to my book, then the shit hits the fan, which is THE TIMELINE I AM PRESENTING.

That is the reason for the silence from team mcc. Of course I could be right regarding the grave as well, but the timeline is enough for them to act like they do.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be 1f1fa-1f1f8    Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43703

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

bevcoffee, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top