The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 09.10.24 17:00

Gerry liked it so much he included it with Photographs in his Blogs.
Then Deleted them all.

Fortunately Parmalam saved them.

Source: https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/News-com-15-10-07.htm
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3064

Nina, Ladyinred and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 09.10.24 17:19

That next to last photo is a parquet floor, nothing like the flooring in 5a.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6892

Nina, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 09.10.24 17:30

Jill Havern wrote:
‘Gerry McCann broke the secrecy code and ‘briefed’ me on what had really happened that night’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-gerry-christian-brueckner-b2625987.html

This self-proclaimed investigative journalist is more royalist than the king, believing in the MC saga more surely than the MCs themselves.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 365

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.10.24 17:31

Jojo1 wrote:I don't recall any mention of a bloody footprint in the files. I have never read such bolox as what's in the MSM in my life when It comes to the McCanns. It makes me feel so angry that the media are spouting so much rubbish.
My shoe size is a European size 37 ( size 4 ).
Ridiculous claptrap MSM.
This is a mention of footprints but not bloodied, 

Copied...Photos 21 to 23: Displays of the the bedroom with two single beds of the target apartment.

Then began the detailed observation of the apartment interior ending with the search and recovery of forensic trace material relevant to the present examination.
Initially the search began for latent shoe-prints it being verified that dozens existed on the floor, in the various rooms of the apartment, which invalidated the attempt of identifying those of the perpetrator. Also, innumerable tracks [footprints] that were taken to be canine in origin mixed with red- and white-coloured chemical products, as used to see fingerprints, and an enormous quantity of hairs probably of animal (dog) origin that made it difficult to find possible traces, especially in the bedroom of two single beds and two children's cots from
where the minor disappeared, and next to the aluminium window/door leading from inside the living room to the exterior area behind the apartmen
t.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

Forum support

Activity : 3505

crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.10.24 17:50

crusader wrote:That next to last photo is a parquet floor, nothing like the flooring in 5a.
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 04-Volume-IVa-p141

Forum support

crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.10.24 17:52

@crusader

Nothing like the Flooring in the Rented Villa either!
https://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?feature=shared

The reverse Image search gives no hits as to where it was sourced from. The Picture File has the Name: WF-blood footprint-hall.jpg

One piece of Parquet has been removed for swabbing, and white Tiles can be seen underneath. Was anything later re-floored (covered up?)

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 Wf-blo10
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.10.24 18:01

I doubt it, it looks more to me like the stuff the parquet was stuck down with.
The piece that is taken out has white stuff on it.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6892

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.10.24 18:50

My guess is that Picture is a still taken from a Film, or a Royalty free stock Image from a long defunct Source. 

But then, why would Gerry use on his Blog it if it is demonstrably False?

Easy answer really...Money.

Plant false Info, then Sue everyone who Publishes it. 

N.B. Parquet is not normally glued down, as it has to expand, contract and breathe with changes in its environment. Otherwise it can rise up in places, or crack open walls.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Cammerigal, crusader, AnneCGuedes, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 09.10.24 22:04

It's good to see the Mail referring to people believing the McCanns were involved, even though they refer to the comments by CB's defence as a cruel jibe.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 181

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by silly 09.10.24 22:07

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
‘Gerry McCann broke the secrecy code and ‘briefed’ me on what had really happened that night’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-gerry-christian-brueckner-b2625987.html

This self-proclaimed investigative journalist is more royalist than the king, believing in the MC saga more surely than the MCs themselves.
When Maddie went missing David James Smith was writing for The Times/Sunday Times and since the beginning he seemed hypnotised by the McCanns or was to being paid to lie.
His original article in 2007 was;"Kate and Gerry McCann: Beyond the smears".
It may as well have been written by Gerry.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15295-kate-and-gerry-mccann-beyond-the-smears?highlight=beyind+the+smears
silly
silly

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 09.10.24 23:03

"Finally, after pressing for a meeting, one was arranged for Wednesday, August 8, three days before the 100-day point after Madeleine's disappearance.
When they arrived at the station in Portimao the couple were separated and both interrogated. Kate especially was given "the third degree". Gerry broke down and cried, pleading with the PJ to share any evidence that Madeleine was dead. "It's coming, it's coming," he was told.
The interviews caused the couple "incredible emotional distress". But they agreed, if they had been guilty, they probably would have cracked and confessed at that point. The police said there would be no more briefings. The next time they saw the McCanns it would be across the table, for formal interviews."
DJS was the only journalist to mention the terrible 8 August secret meeting (even GA didn't know about it ; the main point was that the head of the investigation said they didn't believe the MC narrative). He doesn't say that normally those meetings were in the consulate. He could only have learnt of it through the MCs who likely chose the most manipulable journalist to spread their saga.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 10.10.24 0:00

DJS claims to be taking a step back by declaring "it is a dangerous game, to assume guilt, to try and fit the suspect to the crime. That’s how miscarriages of justice occur." 

Why not instead ? - it is a dangerous game to assume innocence, to try and exclude the victims from the crime. That's how journalism miscarriage occur.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader, Jojo1, Clishmaclaver and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 10.10.24 0:03

silly wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:

When Maddie went missing David James Smith was writing for The Times/Sunday Times and since the beginning he seemed hypnotised by the McCanns or was to being paid to lie.
His original article in 2007 was;"Kate and Gerry McCann: Beyond the smears".
It may as well have been written by Gerry.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15295-kate-and-gerry-mccann-beyond-the-smears?highlight=beyind+the+smears

Pass the sick bucket! That is a disgrace.
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 49

crusader, silly, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.10.24 11:30

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 5 5th_ho10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16901

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, sparkyhorrox, sandancer, CaKeLoveR, AnneCGuedes, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 10.10.24 12:14

Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 651

Nina, Silentscope, CaKeLoveR, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 10.10.24 14:46

Does this mean that he can't be found guilty  of Madeleine's 'abduction' after his death, whatever and however they manipulate and lie to keep the guilty parties free?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4629

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.10.24 15:35

CaKeLoveR wrote:Does this mean that he can't be found guilty  of Madeleine's 'abduction' after his death, whatever and however they manipulate and lie to keep the guilty parties free?
It is all very confusing for me I will admit. It is a crime happening in Portugal though what crime is it? Abduction, neglect, hiding a body, manslaughter etc etc? No body charged with anything.
CB has been tried in Germany for other crimes but Wolters trying his best or worst to link it to the Madeleine McCann case. 
Then we have Scotland Yard involved but they are only looking at abduction.
Just a complete ball of band.

Forum support

Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 10.10.24 15:44

I'm dismayed that Wolters was allowed to poke his nose in, I agree with Pat Brown - he  is looking for glory. It's an undignified mess, and justice doesn't seem to be involved anywhere.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Nina, Silentscope, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.10.24 16:21

Wolters is after glory ! Look at me I solved an unsolvable case !

Forum support

Activity : 2424

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 10.10.24 17:27

What an idiot he is. Can you imagine the CPS in the U K behaving like this, naming and blaming someone (but not charging) for an unsolved crime?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 651

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.10.24 17:39

Why do it yourself, when you can convince someone else to do it for you?

A Country which recently changed its Laws which previously said you had to have Physically resisted for it to be Rape?

That any Violence with a Sexual Motive is now Rape, pentrative or not?

Who has no Time Limit on the 'Investigative Phase' to be completed by.

Figures.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 11.10.24 10:36

I don't know what's going on in Wolters mind, but he's embarrassing for our German justice system.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 165

crusader, Silentscope and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.10.24 10:55

I agree; I can't believe this has taken place in no-nonsense Germany.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

crusader, Silentscope, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.24 12:54

Maybe that Wolters is just a Puppet, and has no mind of his own.

Who is pulling his Strings?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

crusader, GreenTara, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 11.10.24 14:24

Silentscope wrote:Maybe that Wolters is just a Puppet, and has no mind of his own.

Who is pulling his Strings?

SY ? The aim is to make the CB (only) track last as long as possible so they don't have to close OG.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader, Silentscope, Jojo1, Clishmaclaver and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 11.10.24 15:22

Or is it the Empire and who’s behind the Empire that’s pulling the strings
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.24 15:32

Trace the Strings or the 'Chain Reaction' back to the Source.

Two particles collide.

Helge Lars Busching.

Operation Grange.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.10.24 16:34

It is some powerful string pulling that can control three countries.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 11.10.24 17:07

CaKeLoveR wrote:It is some powerful string pulling that can control three countries.
Bernt mentioned an Empire in the post he made the other day, 

The definition of an Empire? (according to Google) 
An Empire is an aggregate of many separate states or territories under a supreme ruler or oligarchy
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 11.10.24 18:19

pinkgladioli wrote:Or is it the Empire and who’s behind the Empire that’s pulling the strings
Which empire ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top