The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by BerntS 11.10.24 20:17

The British Empire which obviously has tentacles into little Portugal's political and thereby the justice system.....
Amaral can attest to this, and deduction tells us that Amaral and him going after the guilty was not acceptable after a prime minister met a certain president....
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Activity : 46

sharonl, Nina, sparkyhorrox, alan, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by sharonl 11.10.24 20:25

BerntS wrote:The British Empire which obviously has tentacles into little Portugal's political and thereby the justice system.....
Amaral can attest to this, and deduction tells us that Amaral and him going after the guilty was not acceptable after a prime minister met a certain president....

thinking Would that be the Portuguese Prime Minister who was later imprisoned for corruption?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 11.10.24 21:06

BerntS wrote:The British Empire which obviously has tentacles into little Portugal's political and thereby the justice system.....
There was definitely a political deal going on.

What the hell made it go to this level?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Activity : 868

Nina, Jojo1, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 11.10.24 21:19

Yes, this case is a high-level cover-up. This is not new. But why? Were the McCanns in contact with a pedo/human traffic ring, but the plan was changed because of Maddie's accident? Their (pedo)-friend Freud was a friend of PM G. Brown.thinking

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Images13
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 165

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 11.10.24 21:41

I am well and truly confused by all the political interference. It's a minefield. I don't suppose we will ever know why the McCanns had so much protection and still do.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 122

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.10.24 21:49

Justice for Maddie wrote:Yes, this case is a high-level cover-up. This is not new. But why? Were the McCanns in contact with a pedo/human traffic ring, but the plan was changed because of Maddie's accident? Their (pedo)-friend Freud was a friend of PM G. Brown.thinking

And Clement Freud's son was on Epstein's guest list.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.10.24 23:30

Justice for Maddie wrote:Yes, this case is a high-level cover-up. This is not new. But why? Were the McCanns in contact with a pedo/human traffic ring, but the plan was changed because of Maddie's accident? Their (pedo)-friend Freud was a friend of PM G. Brown.thinking

Gordon Brown went to Freud's funeral, 

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2009/apr/24/sir-clement-freud-funeral

Forum support

Activity : 3505

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.10.24 23:48

The McCann's themselves didn't have the wealth or status to mix with the likes of such people. It seems to me that their connection to them is peripheral, and came about because of Madeleine's disappearance. I can't think of how, though.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4629

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 12.10.24 1:17

Gordon Brown to the rescue.
Keep it simple. 
As long as a government cover up is initiated, it can never be exposed. 
Anyone here knows details about the process of how The Gold Steering group was set up so soon, and who were the members....? 
TGSG set OpG in motion under SY umbrella, and those in charge there, call the shots.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Cammerigal, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.10.24 3:18

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/information_about_the_madeleine

Tony's FOI request was refused along with many others.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3064

Nina, crusader, CaKeLoveR, Honesty, Jojo1, Clishmaclaver and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 12.10.24 9:10

5th May 2007 John Reid with no prior warning resigns as Home Secretary 
8th May 2007 Gold Steering Group set up 
10th May 2007  Tony Blair announces he’s stepping down as Prime Minister 

According to an article I’ve only seen written in the Guardian that when Jill Renwick contacted the McCann’s wider circle of friends on the 4th May 2007 Des Browne (Defense Secretary) was said to have been contacted 

I reckon there would be a huge possibility of GM paths crossing with the likes of JR and DB at Celtic Football Club as seemingly both were season ticket holders, 
According to KM’s book Cherie Blair had telephone communications with her 

The Blair’s have frequented a villa owned by a well known singer in Portugal  there has been past rumours surrounding this  singer
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 232

Nina, Cammerigal, silly, Jojo1, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 12.10.24 9:34

pinkgladioli wrote:5th May 2007 John Reid with no prior warning resigns as Home Secretary 
8th May 2007 Gold Steering Group set up 
10th May 2007  Tony Blair announces he’s stepping down as Prime Minister 

According to an article I’ve only seen written in the Guardian that when Jill Renwick contacted the McCann’s wider circle of friends on the 4th May 2007 Des Browne (Defense Secretary) was said to have been contacted 

I reckon there would be a huge possibility of GM paths crossing with the likes of JR and DB at Celtic Football Club as seemingly both were season ticket holders, 
According to KM’s book Cherie Blair had telephone communications with her 

The Blair’s have frequented a villa owned by a well known singer in Portugal  there has been past rumours surrounding this  singer

Cliff Richard's villa? And isn't he also an (alleged*) pedo?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/15/international-home/cliff-richard-britain-sex-abuse-scandal.html
https://news.sky.com/story/sir-cliff-richard-singer-feared-dying-of-heart-attack-after-facing-child-sex-assault-claims-12630350

Portugal seems to be a pedo paradise...

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 OIP

*edited - admin
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 12.10.24 10:22

Cliff was cleared.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Nina, crusader, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 12.10.24 11:40

So were OJ Simpson and Jeremy Thorpe.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 181

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.10.24 13:02

So was Christian Brückner.

ontopic
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3064

Jill Havern, Nina, Ladyinred and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 12.10.24 13:14

If the cover up is to protect very wealthy, powerful, influential, famous and occasionally titled people, where do the McCann pair fit in, being none of the above mentioned? How did they enter the 'elite' orbit? They have one dodgy acquaintance in the form of Fillomena's ex husband, but he's also small fry, compared to Brown and Blair. That's what I don't understand.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 12.10.24 13:14

Honesty wrote:So were OJ Simpson and Jeremy Thorpe.
So where the Birmingham 6 and the Guilford 4.

Calling cliff a pedo and not saying "alleged" is asking for trouble for the forum.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Jill Havern, Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 12.10.24 13:25

Silentscope wrote:So was Christian Brückner.

ontopic
Do you mean you think CB was guilty?
Honesty
Honesty

Silentscope dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 12.10.24 13:28

Bluebagthepirate wrote:

Calling cliff a pedo and not saying "alleged" is asking for trouble for the forum.
I agree re "alleged" but I was responding to your post "Cliff was cleared".
Honesty
Honesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 12.10.24 13:36

Bluebagthepirate wrote:

Sorry for my wrong choice of words. What I should have said is that I know there was an investigation against him.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 12.10.24 14:38

Whilst it is clear that there has been a high level cover up via the British establishment, imo we are reading too much into the interconnection of various people. The McCanns weren't that well connected surely, and imo ended up in the periphery of whatever political shenanigans was going on behind the scenes. We are just making the whole McCann charade more complicated by going round in circles about who knew whom and in what capacity. The was a load of political interference yes, but I really cannot see why. That, we may never know and will always be veiled in a shroud of secrecy like much of politics behind the scenes.
The media circus that the McCanns instigated was imo the cause of the vast political interference from various territories.
Sorry if I am not making much sense.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 12.10.24 15:07

The Treaty of Windsor (1396), a diplomatic alliance still in force, did not prevent Robert Devereux's raid on Faro and set on fire.

Though the books of the Faro library were stolen and given to the Crown (including the first book printed in Portugal by the Jew Samuel Gacon, the Pentateuch, still in the British Library..), the British Empire doesn't exist anymore...
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 12.10.24 15:17

Jojo1 wrote:The was a load of political interference yes, but I really cannot see why. That, we may never know and will always be veiled in a shroud of secrecy like much of politics behind the scenes.
No harm in lifting the corners of carpets.

The media circus that the McCanns instigated was imo the cause of the vast political interference from various territories.
The media circus was orchestrated by the government's number one "media monitor" who gave up a cushy job for a parents of a missing child who could be found within days.

There is political interference and there is this.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Cammerigal, crusader, CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.10.24 16:27

Forum support

Activity : 3505

crusader, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 12.10.24 17:32

Was Clarence Mitchell on the scene when Philomena was in Scotland with Politicians then when she went to Westminster?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 12.10.24 17:42

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:The was a load of political interference yes, but I really cannot see why. That, we may never know and will always be veiled in a shroud of secrecy like much of politics behind the scenes.
No harm in lifting the corners of carpets.

The media circus was orchestrated by the government's number one "media monitor" who gave up a cushy job for a parents of a missing child who could be found within days.

There is political interference and there is this.
Makes more sense when you put it like that Bluebag. But why was there such political interference so quickly? For what purpose?
Jojo1
Jojo1

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 12.10.24 20:05

Jojo1 wrote:...Makes more sense when you put it like that Bluebag. But why was there such political interference so quickly? For what purpose?
I think it is true that we will never know what the cover up is about. It could be all sorts of secret stuff that certain people decided needed to be kept hidden. It could be something minor or it could be something massive or it could be a mixture of all manner of different things or agendas which mean very different things to many different people.
Any cover up this big is always submerged in lies, disinfo, confusion etc on purpose...

My point is there is nothing much to be gained by trying to think of possible reasons without any evidence of substance to go on. It is all simply speculation.

It may be useful to point out and report on the size of the cover up and all the inconsistencies etc as that may persuade more people to get interested and if it got really big may influence certain things.

The powerful in this world have many ways to keep their secrets safe i.e. massive press/media control, plausible deniablity, dodgy legal system, threats and intimidation and even violence if necessary. Ordinary folk don't really have a chance to combat this.

I have no love for Donald Trump in the slightest but this interview is a good example. And this 'threat' is to the sitting US President from the Senate majority leader:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OYyXv2l4-I
You can tell he knows what he is talking about  bounce 
Politics is very, very dirty and corrupt.

Sorry if that is a bit depressing but it is how it is, I think. We need to stick to things that we can show good evidence for.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 56

Nina, Ladyinred, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 12.10.24 20:25

I can't ignore the fact that an ordinary British couple have somehow become part of everything you  describe, deepeepee.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 12.10.24 20:27

It's quite mind-boggling.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Activity : 1907

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 12.10.24 20:41

Look for the simplest explanation and you'll be closest. 
My take on that is that the home office did a background check on the group and found something of interest.
Combined with the fact that around 85% of small children injured, killed or missing, close relatives or friends of the family are involved.
When they soon learn that the children were locked in for the adults to wine and dine in the closest restaurant, they knew a huge embarrassment could be imminent. 

Blair is informed and he sends Clarrie down to control what comes out in the media. 

Next in line was Gordon Brown on the way up and in (pun intended). Gerry was friend of his brother and someone close to the tapas friends contacted GB for help. 

Gold Steering group was set up for damage control at first. After the Gaspars showed up at Leicestershire Police 18th of May, they knew what they feared could be true, so a patsy was needed, so they initiated OpG under the SY umbrella to seem legit.....to find one.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top