The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 26.06.24 6:18

Cake Lover wrote:
Nina wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:I wondered at the beginning if they were just relieved to be rid of her.
Oh hec but why? Because she was loud and very active?
Like Jill, I think that is what it looks like. She was described as either hard work, or demanding, by family members  - I can't remember exactly. Nice thing to say about a missing toddler, isn't it?

Granny McCann: "That girl could throw a tantrum...."

That girl !!!  angry

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Nina and Jimtheblue like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 20 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bird131 26.06.24 6:29

One would only use such words as "That girl" when referring to someone else's child. My posts about Madeleine's birth, in which hospital she was born ... especially the lack of any photos of a 'baby' Madeleine, remain unanswered. Is it because Gerry and Kate are not Madeleine's biological parents? What other explanation exists?
Bird131
Bird131

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.06.24 6:55

Perhaps she didn't like Madeleine.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 140

nomendelta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.06.24 7:09

If the McCann's were not Madeleines parents, it would be common knowledge, the police in Portugal are not fools.
I believe both parents loved Madeleine very much and Madeleine was a happy child.
Why would they wait until she was nearly 4 years old to kill her and why would they do it in a foreign country whilst on holiday with friends?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 7:14

'That girl COULD throw a tantrum', past tense. Perhaps a mistake, but I have always considered the whole family to be unpleasant. Had Granny given up so quickly?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 26.06.24 7:15

Some of the photos of Madeleine show a strong resemblance to the McCann family, particularly Uncle John.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 26.06.24 7:24

Gerry and Kate did not wait 4 years until they killed Madeleine ... I believe her death was accidental in which David Payne played a role.
Bird131
Bird131

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.06.24 7:27

I'm going to have to disagree that granny McCann said anything wrong when she said " That girl could throw a tantrum".
It's a way of speaking that nowadays is not shall we say "correct" but it is how the older generation still speak whether we like it or not.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 7:53

Madeleine showed  a resemblance to both parents, imo, depending on her facial expressions. I don't get the impression that Madeleine was unhappy, or badly treated, but how The McCann's behaved  after her 'disappearance' shows a vey casual attitude to the affair. We are expected to believe that they were told not to show any emotion, and that should have been impossible to achieve. They should have been knocked senseless, and certainly unable to go on a world tour. We all know people whose children have died, and they were destroyed by such loss, how ever it came about.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.06.24 8:01

I agree, they were told not to show emotion by crying or looking upset., so they went completely the other way.
They have done themselves no favours by acting the way they did.
It looks to me anyway, they portray themselves more upset now than what they were then, but it's too late.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 8:12

Yes, they do seem more upset now than they were then, because most people these days view them very badly. Maybe they have realised they should have  done he right thing when they found Madeleine injured or dead, which would have been to get help, immediately. But they put themselves and their careers first. That is inconceivable to us.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.06.24 8:26

crusader wrote:I agree, they were told not to show emotion by crying or looking upset., so they went completely the other way.
It looks to me anyway, they portray themselves more upset now than what they were then, but it's too late.
Even if told to hide their emotions, which seems odd to me, I cannot see how any parents who had had a child go missing would be able to do so. Surely, they would at the very least be struggling to contain their emotions.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.06.24 9:32

I agree, maybe there is some truth that Madeleine died earlier in the week and the feelings weren't so raw.
Perhaps they had time to come to terms with the situation they now faced.
Perhaps they were more concerned now that Madeleine had been put to rest, they were concentrating more on helping themselves.
It's not the accepted way we view the loss of a child is it, but who's to say what's "normal"
Not one of the tapas lot showed any emotion either.
The only time I saw any emotion was from Jane Tanner when Gerry contradicted her about where he was stood talking to Jez Wilkins.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.06.24 9:40

Honesty wrote:
crusader wrote:I agree, they were told not to show emotion by crying or looking upset., so they went completely the other way.
Even if told to hide their emotions, which seems odd to me, I cannot see how any parents who had had a child go missing would be able to do so. Surely, they would at the very least be struggling to contain their emotions.
Would they even have been told to behave like that? It is impossible to not show intense emotion even if you tried as it is a natural function that overwhelms you. Like grief after a great loss it is like a wave that just washes over you at the most unexpected time. Everyone here in this place must have experienced that in their lives and felt the helplessness.

Activity : 3423

Honesty and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.06.24 9:44

Kate said they were told to not show emotion, but I agree there is no way a "normal" person would behave that way and for someone to say that is ridiculous.
It is uncontrollable and natural when in grief situations, especially, with the loss of a child.
crusader
crusader

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 26.06.24 10:39

I have always wondered why the PJ asked Kate in the 48 questions 

Q 41 - Asked whether or not it is true that in England she was thinking to deliver Madeleine into the custody ( guardianship ) of a family member ? She did not respond .

Where were they going with that question , where did it come from what was the reason behind it ? Did the PJ have some information not revealed on this subject ? 

It still puzzles me !

Activity : 2412

Nina, Cake Lover and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.06.24 12:09

Nina wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:That's what it looks like to me.

Those two photos really wind me up. Heck, I couldn't even relax and smile like that when my cat went missing.
Been there Jill but we are just normal people, well I am and sure you are too xx. This pair only showed the many signs of self preservation. To do it the way they did they must have protection as serious police would see through them and their cohorts.  God I am not a police person but I see, like many others, the lies and contradictions. Far more than is naturally
 accepted.
Whilst the McCanns were doing photo shoots Jim Gamble was appealing to holidaymakers to send their photos to a UK High Street photographic shop (which later went bust). 

Later, Jim Gamble was to declare that UK intervention had been a bit of a cock up but was done with good intention.

.....and Goncalo Amaral was being destroyed at the very same time.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.06.24 14:07

Should any serious journalist involved in covering the disappearance of Madeleine McCann need to read this book I'd choose Martin Brunt who literally, yes literally got on his knees for an exclusive with the McCanns at the Lisbon libel farce.

Brunt went on furlough to busk on the streets of Paris after the shameful slaughter by media of Brenda Leyland.

Perhaps he has the heart, soul, stomach and will to be a good journalist after all.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.06.24 17:50

Liz Eagles wrote:Should any serious journalist involved in covering the disappearance of Madeleine McCann need to read this book I'd choose Martin Brunt who literally, yes literally got on his knees for an exclusive with the McCanns at the Lisbon libel farce.

Brunt went on furlough to busk on the streets of Paris after the shameful slaughter by media of Brenda Leyland.

Perhaps he has the heart, soul, stomach and will to be a good journalist after all.

I am sure I read that he had been sent a copy. Did Peter Mac send him one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 26.06.24 18:52

Page 115.

Matt's rogatory statement to PC 4078.

Total and utter BS.

Are you reading this Matt?

Matt's friends reading this?

BS !!!!!
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 26.06.24 19:41

The BS in question:

4078 'At the time when you were there, before you had reason to reflect on it, at the time you just said to me that the room was lighter than you expected, did that go through your mind at the time''

Reply 'Yeah, erm, it just seemed, it just seemed odd, because, you know, it's really difficult, I can't explain why it was odd and I didn't do anything about it, and it's something I've thought about over and over again, you know, surely that just seemed odd and so it was worth you looking round and going a bit further, and I can't explain why I didn't do it'.

4078 'Why did it seem odd''

Reply 'Because I sort of see them dealing, they seemed to have dealt with Sean and Amelie and Madeleine pretty much the way we deal with Grace, so they were sort of very consistent with bedtime and rooms, I would imagine, would be kept sort of fairly dark, they seemed to have come from the same sort of parenting school that we did, and so, erm, it seemed a little bit more unusual that it should be, the door should be open so much and the light, because they were always, the kids were always sort of really confident and they were the least misbehaved, well not misbehaved, they were the least upset when they dropped them off at Nursery, at cr'he, you know, it was all really good and it was all sort of, they were sort of very good at, erm, you know, if they did something wrong, they said no and sort of explaining it properly and why, you know, why it was naughty to do that sort of thing, it was all sort of very appropriate and almost by the book, and it seemed a bit sort of casual to sort of like leave the door open, but then they had sort of an older daughter, so you know, and older children might get, you know, nightmares, so it seemed as though there might be a reasonable explanation, but although I thought it was odd at the time, I didn't say, you know, do you normally leave your door or anything like that'.

4078 'You just put it down to the fact that, well you were a bit surprised that is how they had left it, but that must be how they are used to doing it''

Reply 'Yeah, and I just don't know why it didn't trigger enough of a thought in my mind to say, you know, but I think it's just because you are going expecting that the worst that was going to happen was that somebody would be upset or out of bed or, 
you know, or sort of crying'.

Never been in 5A before.
Never seen the bedroom before.
Doesn't know how much light the shutters let in when down.
Doesn't know Gerry and Kate well enough to say anything about leaving doors ajar for kids.

Yet we get this rambling crap about why he thought it was "odd".

He's trying to sell the open shutter story and justify himself for not doing anything.

Crap.

I hope him and his friends read this forum... they must be interested.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Nina, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 19:51

I hope they read it as well. I want them to read every word written here since Jill started the forum. How can anybody live a normal life in the face of such unrestrained loathing? It's more than they should be able to bear. But, they are a very peculiar bunch.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.06.24 20:14

Bluebagthepirate wrote:The BS in question:

4078 'At the time when you were there, before you had reason to reflect on it, at the time you just said to me that the room was lighter than you expected, did that go through your mind at the time''

Reply 'Yeah, erm, it just seemed, it just seemed odd, because, you know, it's really difficult, I can't explain why it was odd and I didn't do anything about it, and it's something I've thought about over and over again, you know, surely that just seemed odd and so it was worth you looking round and going a bit further, and I can't explain why I didn't do it'.

4078 'Why did it seem odd''

Reply 'Because I sort of see them dealing, they seemed to have dealt with Sean and Amelie and Madeleine pretty much the way we deal with Grace, so they were sort of very consistent with bedtime and rooms, I would imagine, would be kept sort of fairly dark, they seemed to have come from the same sort of parenting school that we did, and so, erm, it seemed a little bit more unusual that it should be, the door should be open so much and the light, because they were always, the kids were always sort of really confident and they were the least misbehaved, well not misbehaved, they were the least upset when they dropped them off at Nursery, at cr'he, you know, it was all really good and it was all sort of, they were sort of very good at, erm, you know, if they did something wrong, they said no and sort of explaining it properly and why, you know, why it was naughty to do that sort of thing, it was all sort of very appropriate and almost by the book, and it seemed a bit sort of casual to sort of like leave the door open, but then they had sort of an older daughter, so you know, and older children might get, you know, nightmares, so it seemed as though there might be a reasonable explanation, but although I thought it was odd at the time, I didn't say, you know, do you normally leave your door or anything like that'.

4078 'You just put it down to the fact that, well you were a bit surprised that is how they had left it, but that must be how they are used to doing it''

Reply 'Yeah, and I just don't know why it didn't trigger enough of a thought in my mind to say, you know, but I think it's just because you are going expecting that the worst that was going to happen was that somebody would be upset or out of bed or, 
you know, or sort of crying'.

Never been in 5A before.
Never seen the bedroom before.
Doesn't know how much light the shutters let in when down.
Doesn't know Gerry and Kate well enough to say anything about leaving doors ajar for kids.

Yet we get this rambling crap about why he thought it was "odd".

He's trying to sell the open shutter story and justify himself for not doing anything.

Crap.

I hope him and his friends read this forum... they must be interested.
Just a load of waffle. He is supposed to be an educated man but can barely string a coherent sentence together. And all the tripe about the same sort of parenting, what the hec. So what was odd? What was he measuring this experience against?

Bluebagthepirate likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 21:32

I hope none of these, erm, sort of, err um, people are still, you know, doctors.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.06.24 21:58

Cake Lover wrote:I hope none of these, erm, sort of, err um, people are still, you know, doctors.
They are and have even advanced. All but Kate who is no longer a GP. She now works in health care which could be anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.06.24 22:55

I think it would be interesting to know where they all are now and where they are working, etc. Not that we are all going to turn up at their doors with flaming torches but why should they be allowed to slip into anonymity?
Honesty
Honesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.06.24 23:00

They were never approached, were they? No reporters camped on their lawns, or trained long lens cameras on them., both of which normally happen to people who are involved in horrible events. They have been treated with kid gloves.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.06.24 23:04

So true. All part of the same big cover-up.
Honesty
Honesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.06.24 23:10

Honesty wrote:I think it would be interesting to know where they all are now and where they are working, etc. Not that we are all going to turn up at their doors with flaming torches but why should they be allowed to slip into anonymity?
Not sure how up to date this is as I have noticed basic google research on members of the tapas group meets up with either not a lot or very little, 

https://kingstonhospital.nhs.uk/consultant/oldfield-dr-matthew/

Nice picture of David the finger sucker, 

https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/specialists/mr-david-payne

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 26.06.24 23:13

I did read somewhere Kate was now working with people with dementia . 
Poor souls haven't they got enough to handle without having " poor me " Kate thrust upon them !

Having worked with those with dementia Alzheimer's  she's the last person I would want alongside me !

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top