The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 12:02

Paddingtom wrote:Hurrah thankyou Ladyinred!!

So, if I was understanding you correctly Bluebagthepirate, then the fact there are new quote marks regularly, doesnt not mean they are different quotes added together.     They are all the same speech.

But please put me staright if Ive got the wrong end of the stick.

Thankyou to all who tried to help resolve the quote problem much appreciated.
We won't know without the context of each separate quote.

Which is what I said.

I suspect Clarence Mitchell may know or whoever issued this story to ALL the British media.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Posts : 367
Activity : 376
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2024-01-30

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 10.07.24 12:36

The 2 photofits included in the Metro with quotes from G Amaral posted by Paddingtom are the image of Martin Ney in my opinion.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 5889
Activity : 6222
Likes received : 327
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 12:42

If you google "I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz" you will only find that quote in the British media articles that came from the same one source.

So where do we find the original. It will be in Portuguese obviously.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Posts : 367
Activity : 376
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2024-01-30

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Paddingtom 10.07.24 13:36

oh dear, I thought id got to the bottom of this, now Im back to square one.

Are you saying

 ‘I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,’ he said.
‘I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
‘It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.’    

1)   That this is 3 random sentences cobbled together to make  a misleading paragraph 

or 2)  That the entire paragraph was made up by sources close to the mccanns and GA never said any of it?


Sorry to be so stupid but I just cant get to grips with what you are purporting.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Posts : 130
Activity : 134
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-04-28

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Paddingtom 10.07.24 13:44

crusader wrote:The 2 photofits included in the Metro with quotes from G Amaral posted by Paddingtom are the image of Martin Ney in my opinion.

Are you starting a new conspiracy theory Crusader?  Are you going to start purporting?    cant wait!!!
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Posts : 130
Activity : 134
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-04-28

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 10.07.24 14:36

It's a non starter seeing as Madeleine was not abducted.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 5889
Activity : 6222
Likes received : 327
Join date : 2019-03-12

Liz Eagles and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 15:27

Paddingtom wrote:oh dear, I thought id got to the bottom of this, now Im back to square one.

Are you saying

 ‘I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,’ he said.
‘I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
‘It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.’    

1)   That this is 3 random sentences cobbled together to make  a misleading paragraph 

or 2)  That the entire paragraph was made up by sources close to the mccanns and GA never said any of it?


Sorry to be so stupid but I just cant get to grips with what you are purporting.
I'd like to see the original rather than trust the source who sent this to all the British media.

Wouldn't you?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Posts : 367
Activity : 376
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2024-01-30

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Silentscope 10.07.24 15:45

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Yvswm010

Mr McCann said “it feels like the right time” to reflect on Madeleine 11 years after she went missing.

Source: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/gerry-mccann-to-open-up-about-madeleine-disappearance-in-rare-interview-a3937311.html

Maybe he will open up a bit more soon?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 2722
Activity : 2825
Likes received : 109
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Honesty 10.07.24 19:37

Never seen the first photograph of Madeleine before. lt seems that she is wearing make-up and has had her hair crimped. A three year old child!
Honesty
Honesty

Posts : 79
Activity : 84
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2024-04-02

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 10.07.24 19:47

Disturbing, isn't it?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Posts : 1844
Activity : 1869
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2024-02-13

Nina and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by AnneCGuedes 10.07.24 20:45

Very odd taste... One thing is to make such a pic, another to publish it. Jon Corner ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Posts : 76
Activity : 77
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2024-05-23

Nina and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Shash T 10.07.24 21:57

Can anyone explain why they needed to have "actually seen" an abductor when it was allegedly quite common to see men carrying children at night?
Shash T
Shash T

Posts : 14
Activity : 14
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-06-13

AnneCGuedes and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Paddingtom 11.07.24 6:39

They needed someone to start the ball rolling. "he went that way" then the police would head in that direction, grab the cctv with the adbuctor on it heading to the beach. They would presume he escaped by sea and he would turn up in Sagres.

Because of the Smith sighting and GA potentially being identified, they needed to start the ball rolling in the opposite direction so the police would head in that new direction and dismiss the smith sighting as irrelevant. This new direction was towards theSagres road (past murats house) with the inference being he escaped by road to Sagres where Sagresman could  still take over.   Once GA eliminated Sagresman, they switched to Murat.


It was a crumb trail for the police to follow.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Posts : 130
Activity : 134
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-04-28

Cammerigal, GreenTara and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Paddingtom 11.07.24 6:51

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
Paddingtom wrote:oh dear, I thought id got to the bottom of this, now Im back to square one.

Are you saying

 ‘I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,’ he said.
‘I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
‘It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.’    

1)   That this is 3 random sentences cobbled together to make  a misleading paragraph 

or 2)  That the entire paragraph was made up by sources close to the mccanns and GA never said any of it?


Sorry to be so stupid but I just cant get to grips with what you are purporting.
I'd like to see the original rather than trust the source who sent this to all the British media.

Wouldn't you?

Right, Im with you now.   Yes of course it would be best if we had the original portugese and its translation but unless there is someone with portugese skills willing to search for us, were kinda stuck.

I totally agree they have hijacked GAs words to make it look like he is promoting CB as an abductor., when he is actually referring to the Smith sighting.  

If it is totally made up by sources close to the mccanns, it does seem a starnge thing to do.......GA could say "I never said that"   or any of the officers could.    I dont know who the two chaps in the video are (one rather exciteable gentleman and the other who looks like he would rather be poking his eyes out than listening to this)
but they both would have to be "acting" if it wasnt GAs words.    The exciteable chappie says GA walked him all along the route... If I was GA and I hadnt, I would say so because it adds gravitas to GAs assertion that there is a different agenda at play to the one he is working on.

but yes, I do see where youre coming from all the same.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Posts : 130
Activity : 134
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-04-28

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Shash T 11.07.24 23:01

Thank you Paddington for your reply. That makes sense to me.
Shash T
Shash T

Posts : 14
Activity : 14
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-06-13

Paddingtom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Justice for Maddie 12.07.24 5:37

Greetings from Germany,

I have followed the case since day one.

There is an interview with Kate  in August 2007. The interviewer was J.  Corner. They were in the Freud Villa and in the background you can see the hill area. Corner released the famous Lolita photo? This photo is so disturbing. The first thought is child trafficking/pedo ring, right? That's why the McCanns and friends covered the accident up . But how was Christian B. involved in this case? It's all so strange. What do the German Police know?
Any news about the videos from the hill area?

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Posts : 2
Activity : 2
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-07-12

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Paddingtom 12.07.24 11:06

Welcome.   The only thing I can comment on, is what anyone will say on this forum.  CB had absolutely nothing to do with this case.  Zero.

Everyone knows that. Its just that some people have got their own agendas and dont care who is trampled in the process.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Posts : 130
Activity : 134
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-04-28

Nina and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.24 14:09

My book has arrived. I am only 25 pages in as I'm resisting the temptation to skip to the juicy bits. Before I could possibly comment I need to read the book in its entirety and in the order in which it is presented.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 11080
Activity : 13489
Likes received : 2218
Join date : 2011-09-03

sharonl, crusader, GreenTara and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by GreenTara 12.07.24 15:03

Liz Eagles wrote:My book has arrived. I am only 25 pages in as I'm resisting the temptation to skip to the juicy bits. Before I could possibly comment I need to read the book in its entirety and in the order in which it is presented.
I felt exactly the same! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it 💕
GreenTara
GreenTara

Posts : 23
Activity : 25
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2024-06-05

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Honesty 12.07.24 17:03

Justice for Maddie wrote:Greetings from Germany,

I have followed the case since day one.

There is an interview with Kate  in August 2007. The interviewer was J.  Corner. They were in the Freud Villa and in the background you can see the hill area. Corner released the famous Lolita photo? This photo is so disturbing. The first thought is child trafficking/pedo ring, right? That's why the McCanns and friends covered the accident up . But how was Christian B. involved in this case? It's all so strange. What do the German Police know?
Any news about the videos from the hill area?


I'd never seen this interview before, so never seen it analysed - unlike so many of the other interviews. Several red flags, naturally! And how on earth she could be so unaware as to lightheartedly refer to her sister-in- law having said she "nearly choked on (her) full English" beggars belief.
Honesty
Honesty

Posts : 79
Activity : 84
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2024-04-02

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 12.07.24 17:29

She also refers breezily  to 'kids that have been taken, or killed, whatever'. Don't you just love her warmth?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Posts : 1844
Activity : 1869
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2024-02-13

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Honesty 12.07.24 18:00

The "whatever" surely indicates a very casual approach to the loss of a child - in the usual sense.
Honesty
Honesty

Posts : 79
Activity : 84
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2024-04-02

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 12.07.24 18:25

Cake Lover wrote:She also refers breezily  to 'kids that have been taken, or killed, whatever'. Don't you just love her warmth?
Back of throat clluùcckķ...
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Posts : 367
Activity : 376
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2024-01-30

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Liz Eagles 13.07.24 11:12

GreenTara wrote:
Liz Eagles wrote:My book has arrived. I am only 25 pages in as I'm resisting the temptation to skip to the juicy bits. Before I could possibly comment I need to read the book in its entirety and in the order in which it is presented.
I felt exactly the same! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it 💕
When I comment I will be defining myself as a transgender dolphin with sea issues. Let Carter Fluck grapple with that.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 11080
Activity : 13489
Likes received : 2218
Join date : 2011-09-03

Nina, crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 31 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 16.07.24 15:29

Finally got to page 602.
He's covered the meat of the case against them and did a great job.

Now for part II.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Posts : 367
Activity : 376
Likes received : 9
Join date : 2024-01-30

Jill Havern, Liz Eagles, crusader, GreenTara and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum