The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Nina Yesterday at 19:17

BerntS wrote:Sorry Nina 🙈
Aww bless you  airkiss

Forum support

Activity : 3522

Honesty and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 19:22

Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:
BerntS wrote:I wrote in the book that it could have been a different bag (of course) or those large black garbage bags. The missing bag I say could have been used as a personalized "coffin" in the final spot/grave.

Its a general advice to read the book that's being discussed, when partisipating in the discussion about the content of it.
I have your book BerntS but unfortunately not a lot of spare time to read it so it is going to be a very slow process for me but I can assure I have bought it.
Nina it's brilliant. It took me weeks to read it and now on my second read to digest it properly. Take your time with it as it's easier to digest it that way. I have the physical book and also electronic copy on my tablet.
I just have the physical book which is huge isn't it. I have neuropathy in my hands so have to rest it on a cushion. I like to take notes on postits so it looks a bit like a hedgehog with spikes of coloured strips. I shall get there but it will be a long time. I just felt a little miffed as I thought BerntS was alluding that any questions to his theories meant that we hadn't read the book so were wrong to question.
Anyway I have pulled my big girl pants up and got over the miff haha.  lol
If you have a kindle or tablet, it might be easier to read 
I also struggle with physical books due to my neurological condition affecting coordination of my hands so trying to read the heavy book was such a struggle. I managed it though with the help of heavier weights on my hands and wrists to steady my hands and bulldog clips to hold pages down and post it notes.all over the place including on myself.
Bless you xx We find our own ways don't we  nod. I haven't got a Kindle but have a feeling that there might be one for Christmas. Our daughter has one and she has a library on it. Hundreds of books. Oh the joy.

Forum support

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 19:23

SORRY  ontopic NINA.

Forum support

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Yesterday at 19:33

crusader wrote:Ricardo Oliveira was the waiter referred to by the Crime night, who said Mathew Oldfield  combed the gardens and areas near the tapas bar.
But that was after the alarm was raised as Diane Webster was still sitting at the table.
It has to be asked, why would Payne and Oldfield be searching in the very area they had just left?

Actually Oliveira said in his statement, Mathew and David Payne were nervously searching the area.

They were nervous, because they hid Maddie's body in the bag in the garden area (Eddie alerted there). The question is: Did Gerry remove the body that night or the night before?

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Disapp11
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 19:38

Justice for Maddie wrote:
crusader wrote:Ricardo Oliveira was the waiter referred to by the Crime night, who said Mathew Oldfield  combed the gardens and areas near the tapas bar.
But that was after the alarm was raised as Diane Webster was still sitting at the table.
It has to be asked, why would Payne and Oldfield be searching in the very area they had just left?

Actually Oliveira said in his statement, Mathew and David Payne were nervously searching the area.

They were nervous, because they hid Maddie's body in the bag in the garden area. The question is: Did Gerry remove the body that night or the night before?

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 29 Disapp11
I wonder if the McCann children ever ran around and played in that little garden? You know, how children do whilst waiting to go out on an adventure.

Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Yesterday at 20:57

Nina wrote:SORRY  ontopic NINA.
celebrate ontopic  sorry from me too
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 137

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaB Today at 0:39

Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:
BerntS wrote:I wrote in the book that it could have been a different bag (of course) or those large black garbage bags. The missing bag I say could have been used as a personalized "coffin" in the final spot/grave.

Its a general advice to read the book that's being discussed, when partisipating in the discussion about the content of it.
I have your book BerntS but unfortunately not a lot of spare time to read it so it is going to be a very slow process for me but I can assure I have bought it.
Nina it's brilliant. It took me weeks to read it and now on my second read to digest it properly. Take your time with it as it's easier to digest it that way. I have the physical book and also electronic copy on my tablet.

I'm with you Jojo1; I read it slowly, even reading pages and paragraphs again and agree it's a brilliant book. Currently re-reading. I'm so invested that I can't help talking about it with friends, even those who have no interest in crime stories... ahhh but I can't help myself!
MikaelaB

Activity : 19

Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top