The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by AnneCGuedes 13.10.24 20:12

crusader wrote:To me, the mystery of what happened to Madeleine that makes it singular is the more we heard about it, the more it looked suspicious.
I remember first seeing it on the news and couldn't believe how they were still walking about looking relatively normal.
I know people react in different ways to shock but to show no emotion and to attribute it to the fact that they were told not to in case the abductor "got off on it" would have been impossible in my opinion.
They put out the story of Madeleine being abducted by a paedophile, if that is what they thought right from the start, how on earth could they function knowing what their little girl was suffering.
If on the other hand, they knew what had happened to her and  they knew she was in no pain or danger, they were only thinking of themselves and would have been able to act like they did in my opinion.
Shannon Mathews mother and her partner put on the very opposite show to Gerry and Kate, I knew immediately they were guilty, same goes for Kate and Gerry, the only difference is proving it.

I agree that no parent believing their child has been abducted by a paedophile would feel relieved after the first 48 hours (they justified it with the fact no corpse had been found) and start giving interviews, photoshooting, meeting lots of VIP people in lots of countries, etc. On the contrary, after that time, every minute should be a moment of anguish.  Hence from the third day on, the MC narrative looked suspicious.

But my question was : what is it about M's death that makes people want justice for M (in the hypothesis that she died accidentally) ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 14.10.24 9:55

Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by pablowski 14.10.24 10:29

1] what is so singular about M's death?

There may be large numbers of missing children each year. In the vast majority of cases I presume there will have been 'zero' media attention. And/or there were no 'unusual' circumstances.

In MMC case, there has been almost the exact opposite of zero media attention. There has been high level media  discussion/presence from day 1 and this appears to have been generated and driven by the McCann team. And, from day 1, the narrative focused on abduction and all other possibilities were marginalized and 'demonized' - for no apparent logical reason. Occam's razor stuff.

And things just looked odd, unusual, suspicious. People's behaviour, media campaigns, visits to the Pope etc. It was almost like a real-life  Agatha Christie whodunnit. Maybe with some tangential similarities to 'The Mysterious Affair at Styles'. 

And - then when high level UK spokespeople are flown in to manage the story - many folk wondered why? Also police are only willing to investigate the case from an abduction hypothesis perspective - odd!

And, whatever, we are here many years later because we want to be present at the  denouement explained by  M Poirot/Amaral.

2] media bitches

Yes, almost impossible to believe the lack of mainstream media interest. However, I did watch a video about super injunctions and that was very scary. You can get an injunction to stop people reporting on a person/case/thing and this is then covered by  a second injunction forbidding anyone from knowing that the first injunction is in place.

I have attached a copy below.

3] why all the high level political/intelligence/law enforcement presence and agenda driving from day 1?

Maybe I am missing something obvious but it sort of perplexes me in a worrying sort of a way. Another part of the whodunnit.
pablowski
pablowski

Activity : 9

Nina, deepeepee, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 14.10.24 11:08

"The timeline is the Jackpot here"
Does that mean it's more important than the photo's and video's on the Rocha Negra?
The timeline is not the issue in my opinion, it could only prove that the McCann's lied and covered up Madeleine's disappearance, we already know that much.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6891

Nina and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 14.10.24 18:08

You mean the lack of funerals, Honesty ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 14.10.24 18:52

crusader wrote:"The timeline is the Jackpot here"
Does that mean it's more important than the photo's and video's on the Rocha Negra?
The timeline is not the issue in my opinion, it could only prove that the McCann's lied and covered up Madeleine's disappearance, we already know that much.

The issue is to prove M didn't see the sun rise on May 3, not to be convinced of it. The major point is that none of the group, on the beach, saw M sailing. Cat N took one year to remember M crying etc., lol ! And she was rogatory interviewed because the MCs requested it (she wasn't not on the PJ list).  Questions :

• Did you feel Madeleine was unhappy or upset during her holiday?

• Did Madeleine mention anything to you about crying and her parents not being there?

• Did Madeleine mention seeing any adults around the apartments?

• How do you (describe) Kate or Gerald's behaviour was when dropping off Madeleine or picking her up from the kids club?

• How do you think the interaction between Madeleine and her parents was?

• All questions suggesting a special tie had been wowen in 4 days between the nanny and M !

AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 9:59

AnneCGuedes wrote:

You mean the lack of funerals, Honesty ?
I was referring to Bernt's statement, at 18:40 in the Deception Detective's podcast, "keep in mind this is an impossible find, let's be honest, right?"
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 17:50

Honesty wrote:I was referring to Bernt's statement, at 18:40 in the Deception Detective's podcast, "keep in mind this is an impossible find, let's be honest, right?"

Not impossible for late Eddie though, if some sparse remains are over there.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top