The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Clishmaclaver Yesterday at 12:57

Nina wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Bernt explains in his book:

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 Cemeta10
He mentioned in his JE podcast too and how he knew it was feasable
It can't have been the bag we see in the PJ photos though as that was in the wardrobe on the night and early morning 3rd/4th May so was there another bag or if happened on the night of the 2nd was Madeleine removed from the bag and her body hidden and then the bag brought back to 5A the same night so we then saw it on the PJ photos?

Maybe the McCs had more than 1 bag, or they could have obtained one from the Tapas 7. The bag would probably have been disposed of somewhere.

Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 53

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS Yesterday at 13:14

I wrote in the book that it could have been a different bag (of course) or those large black garbage bags. The missing bag I say could have been used as a personalized "coffin" in the final spot/grave.

Its a general advice to read the book that's being discussed, when partisipating in the discussion about the content of it.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Activity : 54

Nina, Cammerigal, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver Yesterday at 13:44

BerntS wrote:I wrote in the book that it could have been a different bag (of course) or those large black garbage bags. The missing bag I say could have been used as a personalized "coffin" in the final spot/grave.

Its a general advice to read the book that's being discussed, when partisipating in the discussion about the content of it.

Sorry! I forgot to mention that the bag could be up the Rocha Negra, of course.
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 53

Nina, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 14:03

The McCann's are not fools, they are instantly recognisable anywhere in the world.
If it were my child that was missing and I had hidden her, there is no way I would be visiting where I'd hidden or buried her.
I would be nowhere near.
I hope Bernt is the one to find her or at least cause enough feathers to be ruffled so that action is taken by the authorities.
The "brick" has stirred the forum up again and that is no bad thing.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Nina, alan, Silentscope, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Yesterday at 14:19

On May 3, 2007, the waiter in the Tapas bar recognized that Gerry was absent for 30 Min and that Payne and Oldfield had an eye on the garden/flower bed area (where Eddie alerted). Did Gerry plan to removed the body from the flower bed, but was interrupted by Jez? Later he brought the bag to the cemetery. thinking That's why Oldfield was surprised about his Cemetery Road statement.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 14:33

Where did you get that from Justice for Maddie? I'd like to read that.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS Yesterday at 14:36

JFM
Yes and no. 
Jez irrelevant because it happened the night before.
1) get the body out of the apt. 
2) temp placed behind the patio. 
3) when quiet enough, move the body to the temp hiding place chosen.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Yesterday at 14:37

crusader wrote:Where did you get that from Justice for Maddie? I'd like to read that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7mAoD2-ps

new Crime Knight video Part 17
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 14:40

It would have been a new one as those stone slabs are sealed after 2/3 months.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 14:54

pinkgladioli wrote:I think the cemetery is a possibility, it’s gives me a shiver thinking about it though

A shiver ?  Because of the scavengers,  if not buried ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 15:01

Justice for Maddie wrote:On May 3, 2007, the waiter in the Tapas bar recognized that Gerry was absent for 30 Min and that Payne and Oldfield had an eye on the garden/flower bed area (where Eddie alerted). Did Gerry plan to removed the body from the flower bed, but was interrupted by Jez? Later he brought the bag to the cemetery. thinking That's why Oldfield was surprised about his Cemetery Road statement.
Could you please remind us at what times,  i.e. from and until when, the waiter said GM was absent. Thank you.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 15:08

AnneCGuedes wrote:

It would have been a new one as those stone slabs are sealed after 2/3 months.
So you said in a previous post

I seem to recall Bernt saying in JE1 that he and FF had respectfully moved the top of a grave. This stuck in my mind because I could not see a legal professional in this country, other than a very dodgy one, doing such a thing. Surely, it's illegal to disturb a grave, although I wouldn't know about Portuguese law.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina and AnneCGuedes like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS Yesterday at 15:14

Crusader. 
Why would Kate go back numerous times per year "to feel close to her", without going close to where they buried her...
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 15:17

BerntS wrote:Crusader. 
Why would Kate go back numerous times per year "to feel close to her", without going close to where they buried her...
Wouldn't it be very unwise, to put it mildly, to return to somewhere where you had hidden a body - especially in such a high profile case?
Honesty
Honesty

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 15:36

I don't know why Kate does what she does, it's a mystery to me.
Any sane person would avoid the site like the plague in my opinion.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Nina and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 15:45

Honesty wrote:I seem to recall Bernt saying in JE1 that he and FF had respectfully moved the top of a grave. This stuck in my mind because I could not see a legal professional in this country, other than a very dodgy one, doing such a thing. Surely, it's illegal to disturb a grave, although I wouldn't know about Portuguese law.

They seal after a couple of months to leave the coffin collapsing and the ground settling on top of it.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 15:48

Honesty wrote:
BerntS wrote:Crusader. 
Wouldn't it be very unwise, to put it mildly, to return to somewhere where you had hidden a body - especially in such a high profile case?

No, if people are accustomed to see you jogging around there.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 16:10

But they weren't jogging when Bernt's camera took the photo's.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 16:20

BerntS wrote:I wrote in the book that it could have been a different bag (of course) or those large black garbage bags. The missing bag I say could have been used as a personalized "coffin" in the final spot/grave.

I have your book BerntS but unfortunately not a lot of spare time to read it so it is going to be a very slow process for me but I can assure I have bought it.

Forum support

Activity : 3522

crusader, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 17:13

Honesty wrote:
Justice for Maddie wrote:On May 3, 2007, the waiter in the Tapas bar recognized that Gerry was absent for 30 Min and that Payne and Oldfield had an eye on the garden/flower bed area (where Eddie alerted). Did Gerry plan to removed the body from the flower bed, but was interrupted by Jez? Later he brought the bag to the cemetery. thinking That's why Oldfield was surprised about his Cemetery Road statement.
Could you please remind us at what times,  i.e. from and until when, the waiter said GM was absent. Thank you.

There were 2 waiters. One is Joaquim Jose Moreira Baptista, he noticed one man left for 15 minutes and had his meal reheaten and the other (looking alike), away for 30 minutes, came back just before the alarm was raised. He obviously made a confusion as Russell was the one who had his meal reheaten and came back before K went for her check. The other waiter is Ricardo Alexandre da Luz Oliveira. He said it was "usual during dinner for one or two members of the group to leave the table for about 10 or 15 minutes" and saw walkie talkies on the table. He "only remembers that one guest from the table left for about 10 minutes, given that when he was about to serve the respective plate he was told to hold the food back for a few minutes, and that it was about 15 minutes before the guest returned, at about 21.45". He has no idea of what the guests look like, his job is to listen to them and serve correctly, not to look at them.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader, Honesty and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 17:50

Ricardo Oliveira was the waiter referred to by the Crime night, who said Mathew Oldfield  combed the gardens and areas near the tapas bar.
But that was after the alarm was raised as Diane Webster was still sitting at the table.
It has to be asked, why would Payne and Oldfield be searching in the very area they had just left?

Actually Oliveira said in his statement, Mathew and David Payne were nervously searching the area.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Jojo1 likes this post

Justice for Maddie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Yesterday at 18:00

Nina wrote:

I have your book BerntS but unfortunately not a lot of spare time to read it so it is going to be a very slow process for me but I can assure I have bought it.
Nina it's brilliant. It took me weeks to read it and now on my second read to digest it properly. Take your time with it as it's easier to digest it that way. I have the physical book and also electronic copy on my tablet.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 137

Nina, Cammerigal, GreenTara and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 18:13

Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:

Nina it's brilliant. It took me weeks to read it and now on my second read to digest it properly. Take your time with it as it's easier to digest it that way. I have the physical book and also electronic copy on my tablet.
I just have the physical book which is huge isn't it. I have neuropathy in my hands so have to rest it on a cushion. I like to take notes on postits so it looks a bit like a hedgehog with spikes of coloured strips. I shall get there but it will be a long time. I just felt a little miffed as I thought BerntS was alluding that any questions to his theories meant that we hadn't read the book so were wrong to question.
Anyway I have pulled my big girl pants up and got over the miff haha.  lol

Forum support

Activity : 3522

crusader, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS Yesterday at 18:18

Crusader. 
Jogging is not high on the  list after receiving email from Mr 33,  that the secret is about to be discovered.
Fear is on top of the list, and control is the motive, not jogging.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, crusader, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Yesterday at 18:20

crusader wrote:Ricardo Oliveira was the waiter referred to by the Crime night, who said Mathew Oldfield  combed the gardens and areas near the tapas bar.
But that was after the alarm was raised as Diane Webster was still sitting at the table.
It has to be asked, why would Payne and Oldfield be searching in the very area they had just left?

Actually Oliveira said in his statement, Mathew and David Payne were nervously searching the area.
Oliviera had said in his statement that he didn't know what the guests looked like as he was busy taking orders and serving so I am not sure how he could know their names. I suppose he could only assume from what he witnessed and the comings and goings at the tapas9 table. Will need to double check his statement though.
It does seem odd that Payne and Oldfield would be nervously searching the area they had just been though. 
Wasn't Gerry also seen running around that area also?I
Imo that was all just for show by the tapas dads.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS Yesterday at 18:28

Sorry Nina 🙈
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

crusader, Honesty and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Yesterday at 18:39

Nina wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:

I just have the physical book which is huge isn't it. I have neuropathy in my hands so have to rest it on a cushion. I like to take notes on postits so it looks a bit like a hedgehog with spikes of coloured strips. I shall get there but it will be a long time. I just felt a little miffed as I thought BerntS was alluding that any questions to his theories meant that we hadn't read the book so were wrong to question.
If you have a kindle or tablet, it might be easier to read 
I also struggle with physical books due to my neurological condition affecting coordination of my hands so trying to read the heavy book was such a struggle. I managed it though with the help of heavier weights on my hands and wrists to steady my hands and bulldog clips to hold pages down and post it notes.all over the place including on myself.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 19:03

crusader wrote:Ricardo Oliveira was the waiter referred to by the Crime night, who said Mathew Oldfield  combed the gardens and areas near the tapas bar.

That must have been before Fiona sent Matthew to the Main Reception to have the police called.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Yesterday at 19:12

Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:
Nina wrote:

If you have a kindle or tablet, it might be easier to read 
I also struggle with physical books due to my neurological condition affecting coordination of my hands so trying to read the heavy book was such a struggle. I managed it though with the help of heavier weights on my hands and wrists to steady my hands and bulldog clips to hold pages down and post it notes.all over the place including on myself.
Damn you Bernt for causing us all so much pain and discomfort trying to grapple with your huge brick.   

lol4

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGABernt Stellander interview - Page 28 1f1fa-1f1f8    Bernt Stellander interview - Page 28 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGABernt Stellander interview - Page 28 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43711

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Ladyinred, Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 19:16

"Dave and Russell were just running off sort of shouting, so Fiona, I think, asked me to go and phone the Police." (Matt Oldfield)
After Fiona tells Matt to go and phone the police at 10.10 she then goes into 5A where she finds Kate on her own with the twins.  G is not there! He is also missing in the first searches:
"Dave, erm, Matt, Russell and myself split up in four different directions." (FP)
No G? Where is he from 9:55 to 10.10?
None of the men in the tapas group can confirm where he was? There are contradictions In the tapas staff statements - one said they saw G, others say it was Matt and David.
5 are out searching from 9:55 to 10.10 - Fiona, G, David, Russ and Matt
1 Dianne Webster at table
1 Kate in 5A
1 Jane Tanner in her apartment.
1 Rachael Oldfield went to her apartment
From the 5 out searching read their rog interviews - none of them remembers seeing G with them in the initial searches. All the other men remember seeing each other but not G. He's disappeared just like his daughter!
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Honesty and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top