The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 21.06.24 9:22

I had trouble trying to order the book at first, my son went to the wook site and ordered it with no problem at all.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6795

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 17 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by GreenTara 21.06.24 10:26

PeterMac wrote:Some people are having problems ordering the book

Try this, direct from Bernt this morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That’s helpful. I have emailed Bertrand about introducing an English interface at check out on their site as I think it would increase their sales. They say they have passed it on to the relevant department. Could mean nothing, everything or something in between. I understand others have too 🤞🏻
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

PeterMac, Nina, crusader and kathryn1974 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.06.24 12:47

PeterMac wrote:Some people are having problems ordering the book

Try this, direct from Bernt this morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you Peter Mac I will give it a try. I have tried so many times now and had help with things like how to fill in the telephone number, then there was the Nif number so this morning got past that and cheered but then I was asked to choose between two delivery providers each with a huge charge and I cannot get past that page. I will try your link but I fear it is just not meant to be. I can understand the most difficult knitting pattern but ordering this book has beaten me.

Activity : 3423

crusader, kathryn1974 and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.06.24 12:53

I was giving up partly because of the delivery charge, my son thought it was reasonable considering the weight and where it was coming from, so he bought it for me.

I'm with you with the knitting pattern.  laugh
crusader
crusader

Nina and kathryn1974 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 21.06.24 13:37

Is they any word on when we can expect a digital copy? It’ll save off postage and my wrists won’t get damaged lifting it!
nomendelta

Activity : 395

kathryn1974 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.06.24 15:15

crusader wrote:I get that, but wouldn't Keela have alerted to the blood in the McCann's bedroom?
If Eddie was alerting to the cadaver odour in the blood, why didn't Keela alert to the dried blood.
She showed no interest near the wardrobe.
I've just remembered, Martin Grime said the odour could have accumulated in that area.

So there was need for blood to be present.
Maybe because Madeleine was in the blue bag in the bedroom, probably cleaned of all blood and wrapped?

Activity : 3423

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 15:40

There’s a MM programme on Quest Red this evening (Sat22jun) 19.00 - 21.00
“ When three-year-old Madeleine McCann disappeared from her holiday apartment in 2007, it shocked the world. Still unsolved, new analysis is made to try and discover the truth.”
Does anyone know anything about this?
GreenTara
GreenTara

crusader and kathryn1974 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.06.24 15:42

It's mentioned on Quest Red's programme guide, but I didn't know  about it until your post.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.06.24 15:43

Forgot to say - it doesn't look like a repeat.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.06.24 15:44

Thanks for the info, I will look forward to watching it.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 15:47

GreenTara wrote:There’s a MM programme on Quest Red this evening (Sat22jun) 19.00 - 21.00
“ When three-year-old Madeleine McCann disappeared from her holiday apartment in 2007, it shocked the world. Still unsolved, new analysis is made to try and discover the truth.”
 "New analysis".  Could this be Bernt's book?  Hope so.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.06.24 15:47

Me too, but I expect much of the same - parents completely innocent, etc.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 15:50

It's two hours long.  Don't know if I can stay awake!

Shall we do a shift each?😄

40 Freeview
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 16:19

Cake Lover wrote:Me too, but I expect much of the same - parents completely innocent, etc.
If it is we will know real quick & I’ll be outta there. I can’t watch lies, does my head in.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Jill Havern and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 16:23

Sonia Poulton said she would be doing a podcast. with Bernt a few weeks after their chat (posted on the forum, for any newbies).  No sign of it yet.

Where is the website?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

kathryn1974 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 16:28

Ladyinred wrote:Sonia Poulton said she would be doing a podcast. with Bernt a few weeks after their chat (posted on the forum, for any newbies).  No sign of it yet.

Where is the website?
She was gonna do it on Rumble, it hasn’t happened yet
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 16:33

Yes,  I know, she said about a fortnight later.  Just wondering when.

I hope he's not facing obstacles.  I'm sure there must be lots going on for Bernt (and everyone else!).
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 22.06.24 18:08

Ladyinred wrote:
GreenTara wrote:There’s a MM programme on Quest Red this evening (Sat22jun) 19.00 - 21.00
Hopefully, if it is a genuine attempt to "discover the truth" the production will be available online at some point.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 140

crusader and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 18:28

Ladyinred wrote:
I know now, it’s not sadly. 
Still gonna give it a chance, if it’s fake nonsense I will switch off, better off continuing to read his book
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 18:33

What's the "New analysis" they claim to have?

I'll start watching at 7.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.06.24 18:33

I've just had a look at the TV guide and it looks like it's in three parts.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 19:02

Just started...a 2-hour special.

Colin Sutton and MWT 🙄
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.06.24 19:08

Yes!! Notice the McCann's wearing watches?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 19:13

James Summers.  The usual suspects, then.

Of course, Kate, the door is in a different position to when you left it.  Gerry and Matt *checked* in between your *checks*.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 22.06.24 19:16

Now for Goncalo Amaral to be denigrated.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 19:31

It’s at least 7 years old so…
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 22.06.24 19:39

I'm off to do the washing up!
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 22.06.24 19:41

Ladyinred wrote:I'm off to do the washing up!
Definitely a more meaningful thing to do. I’ve switched off too
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 22.06.24 19:47

Nina wrote:
crusader wrote:I get that, but wouldn't Keela have alerted to the blood in the McCann's bedroom?
If Eddie was alerting to the cadaver odour in the blood, why didn't Keela alert to the dried blood.
She showed no interest near the wardrobe.
I've just remembered, Martin Grime said the odour could have accumulated in that area.

So there was need for blood to be present.
Maybe because Madeleine was in the blue bag in the bedroom, probably cleaned of all blood and wrapped?
If Keela didn't alert to blood near the wardrobe, it means there was no blood there. Hence what Eddie alerted to was residual odor of cadaver. Eddie alerted first near the wardrobe (the more recent odor), then behind the sofa. It seems logical to think that death occurred near the sofa and that the body was kept in the wardrobe.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.06.24 20:07

I can't get my head around Madeleine on a shelf in the McCann bedroom wardrobe.
Is it possible Eddie was signalling to clothes in the wardrobe that had been contaminated with cadaver odour?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top