The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Mm11

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Mm11

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Regist10

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Empty Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again

Post by Tony Bennett 13.09.16 20:53

Tweet today:

@ SpotCandidateBH @ CarolineLucas selection will always be up to @ BHConservatives, not myself...but not ruling anything in or out for now

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again

Post by Verdi 13.09.16 23:47

He might stand a better chance if he campaigned for the very green party or the monster raving loony party - I'd vote for him smilie .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again

Post by bobbin 14.09.16 7:28

Verdi wrote:He might stand a better chance if he campaigned for the very green party or the monster raving loony party - I'd vote for him smilie .
surely you meant the very 'pink' party. He'd stand a better chance in Brighton, with all its front, there. big grin
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.16 15:10

bobbin wrote:
Verdi wrote:He might stand a better chance if he campaigned for the very green party or the monster raving loony party - I'd vote for him smilie .
surely you meant the very 'pink' party. He'd stand a better chance in Brighton, with all its front, there. big grin
laugh  Perfect!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.12.16 15:22

Clarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk  Dec 19

Honoured and delighted to receive a Christmas card from the PM. Lovely No 10 winning design by 11-year-old Jade Winsor #happychristmasClarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Christmas_Emoji
Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again C0CTZ_DWIAA4VIr

BLESS ! 

What's this for I ask myself - services rendered?  Who knows what 2017 might bring to this 'ludicrous' personage..

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again Santa_emoticons

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.12.16 15:33

Clarence Mitchell may run for Parliament again 4434b1dd5f75b538e990ec54fbd3650c

Arise Sir Clarence !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou 22.12.16 17:13

( he'll have to attend a few special 'parties' before Herr Majesty taps his shoulder )  sarcastic
icanseeyou
icanseeyou

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.12.16 17:39

If he does stand for Parliament again let's hope the voters make it a Mexit.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top