The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by bristow on 24.01.12 0:23

I often wonder about CM and what exactly he really does know of the 'disappearance' of Madeleine.

I wonder just how close he has become to the McCanns, is it purely spin or has he become a close confident?
Could he know a whole lot more than he is letting on, or does he believe whole-heartedly that the little girl was abducted ... surely not?

I wonder how he will stand if and when the truth eventually comes out, cos he's gonna look rather silly then (well more silly than he does already.)

Perhaps it's just the money he likes but how on earth could you happily represent someone for years if you didn't believe in what you were saying?

He is taking a back seat now I know, I wonder if he has had enough, could he be the person who finally breaks?
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by aiyoyo on 24.01.12 4:44

bristow wrote:I often wonder about CM and what exactly he really does know of the 'disappearance' of Madeleine.

I wonder just how close he has become to the McCanns, is it purely spin or has he become a close confident?
Could he know a whole lot more than he is letting on, or does he believe whole-heartedly that the little girl was abducted ... surely not?

I wonder how he will stand if and when the truth eventually comes out, cos he's gonna look rather silly then (well more silly than he does already.)

Perhaps it's just the money he likes but how on earth could you happily represent someone for years if you didn't believe in what you were saying?

He is taking a back seat now I know, I wonder if he has had enough, could he be the person who finally breaks?

The question for me is rather - did he stumble upon the truth or was he told from the outset?

He's definitely up shit creek without a peddle if the shit hits the fan on this case. He wont ever break because of his involvement in the cover up. At most if push comes to shove he might act as witness against them (to protect himself) if it comes to that.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Gillyspot on 24.01.12 7:25

I don't think Clarrie cares what the truth is (or cared in the beginning). Like a true "PR guru" big grin he simply wants to get his side of the story and that side ONLY. Mind he has dug himself into a massive hole on this one. Who is the story, Clarence, Kate & Gerry and running a very late fourth - Madeleine?

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Willo on 24.01.12 8:15

Of course Mitchell knows the score. He would have been briefed before his assignment. He is spinning the McCanns story not for the McCanns but more to save a few prominant people from being exposed. 007 had a licence to kill, CM has a licence to lie, twist and distort.

"Your mission is to do whatever it takes Clarence, just keep it all well away from our front door. Look after us and we will look after you. Fear nothing.".

The McCanns have, I would say, secrets that could take them all down. That is why Gerry is so cocksure. He knows if they go down they all come tumbling down with them. It could be possible that if the heat becomes too much the McCanns just might get buried along with their secrets. A double suicide? A car crash? A lunatic anti with a slasher? Suffocated under a mixture of piles of 10 pound notes and litigation writs? It could be organised. Mitchell must be a tad worried too.

I bet a contigency plan has already been drawn up. But I bet it's not drawn up by the same person who diligently swung the abduction senario in to action. They lost the plot quite early on. I actually can see the abduction theory as Mitchell's brainchild and that is why he goes the extra mile to defend it. Maybe he is trying to save his own arse as well as all those on Team McCann involved in this seedy drama.

In my eyes Mitchell stands as guilty as them all.
avatar
Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by tigger on 24.01.12 8:53

Gillyspot wrote:I don't think Clarrie cares what the truth is (or cared in the beginning). Like a true "PR guru" big grin he simply wants to get his side of the story and that side ONLY. Mind he has dug himself into a massive hole on this one. Who is the story, Clarence, Kate & Gerry and running a very late fourth - Madeleine?

I don't think Clarrie was all that clever, made loads of mistakes. On the occasions that something particularly subtle came from him, I think he was directer by a much better media manipulator. But Clarrie had the advantage of being expendable.
Just think what Peter Mandelson would have made of this, a far classier performance. But he wasn't at Gordon's side until 2008. Quite a surprise when the Prince of Darkness was summoned from Brussels to support and advise the PM. I have a feeling he was advising him much earlier than that, GB needed all the help he could get.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by jd on 24.01.12 9:41

Dear clarrie, the little boy from Frien Barnet, North London...Had quite a bumbling start to his career and famous for falling asleep at 3am during a TV broadcast. He and others in a similar role only get involved for 2 reasons 1) If it will give them publicity & exposure to enhance their career 2) making money. Thats it really. It matters not what the subject is so long as it meets the criteria of 1 and 2. Its the same with Max Clifford

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Juulcy on 24.01.12 9:57

I think he sees his job as an advocate (dutch job, like a lawyer and barrister in one person). He does not need to know the truth. His job is to represent his clients and to bring across their version of events. He probably does not want to know the real truth, and will not ask the Mccanns for it, in order to do his work and to be able to keep his hands "clean".
Thing is, our societies have legal counsil and their rights like client confidentiality for a good reason, it does not mean anyone else who helps a person under attack (rightly or wrongly) also has these rights. If he as much as suspects the Mccanns are not truthful, he should at the very least quit his job. If he stays on he is accountable as well.
avatar
Juulcy

Posts : 161
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Pershing36 on 24.01.12 10:03

I wonder what he knows about the Costa Concordia whom he is representing at the moment. I see the latest allegations are the company had ordered the Captain into shallow waters as a publicity stunt, it had been done numerous times before with other captains. Also they now say there maybe unregistered people on board.

avatar
Pershing36

Posts : 674
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Ross on 24.01.12 11:08

I agree with Willo, he would have been fully briefed before departure to PDL. His task was to steer people up false paths, so he had to know which path to avoid in the first place.
avatar
Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 24.01.12 14:10

I am as certain as I can be that Clarence Mitchell knows EXACTLY what happened to Madeleine. this is not a man who cares much for the 'truth' - just 'his truth'. Never forget, this is the man who was a campaign co-ordinator for both the Conservatives and Labour!

he lies with all the teeth in his mouth and that's a fact!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by juliet on 24.01.12 14:33

He may be like defence barristers, who have to have a policy of "suspending disbelief" in order to speak up for murderers, paedophiles and so on. But he does look like a man with a nasty secret, he's aged about 15 years in less than five years. His hair is falling out and his eyes are disappearing into bags and furrows.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 24.01.12 14:57

juliet wrote:He may be like defence barristers, who have to have a policy of "suspending disbelief" in order to speak up for murderers, paedophiles and so on. But he does look like a man with a nasty secret, he's aged about 15 years in less than five years. His hair is falling out and his eyes are disappearing into bags and furrows.

Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by PeterMac on 24.01.12 17:52

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!
What a pity Madeleine was not allowed to age even 4 years in the last 4.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 24.01.12 22:33

PeterMac wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!
What a pity Madeleine was not allowed to age even 4 years in the last 4.
Yep PeterMac, spot on, and that is precisely why I'm still here and won't be giving up! RIP Madeleine.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by tigger on 25.01.12 7:23

rainbow-fairy wrote:
juliet wrote:He may be like defence barristers, who have to have a policy of "suspending disbelief" in order to speak up for murderers, paedophiles and so on. But he does look like a man with a nasty secret, he's aged about 15 years in less than five years. His hair is falling out and his eyes are disappearing into bags and furrows.

Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!

After every session with the desperate duo, I'd have to hurry home and drown my sorrows in a big way. Either that or jump of a cliff. Actually, someone posted (some months ago) before and after photographs of the T9. Even Rachel M looks as if she's aged ten years. Clarrie certainly if you compare his face from 'before and after' - looks as if he's been through the mill. Can't be his conscience!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 25.01.12 10:03

tigger wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
juliet wrote:He may be like defence barristers, who have to have a policy of "suspending disbelief" in order to speak up for murderers, paedophiles and so on. But he does look like a man with a nasty secret, he's aged about 15 years in less than five years. His hair is falling out and his eyes are disappearing into bags and furrows.

Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!

After every session with the desperate duo, I'd have to hurry home and drown my sorrows in a big way. Either that or jump of a cliff. Actually, someone posted (some months ago) before and after photographs of the T9. Even Rachel M looks as if she's aged ten years. Clarrie certainly if you compare his face from 'before and after' - looks as if he's been through the mill. Can't be his conscience!
Definitely not his conscience, tigger Wink Do you have a link to that topic, I'd love to look at it. Ta.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by tigger on 25.01.12 10:16

Re: Photographs and memories
happychick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm



The before and after photographs. Quite astounding! Crime doesn't pay in the beauty and youth stakes!

I can't get the photographs to copy and paste. Must learn! Must try harder!
Can anyone else?
Still post 6/9 on Photographs and memories. On page 23!




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 25.01.12 10:59

Message To Moderator:
Thank You for removing my surplus posts! I became aware last night too late to delete that I had made a triple post!
Please bear with me, I'll be off PAYG and blackberry and onto broadband soon. (I hope Wink)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 12:15

tigger wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
juliet wrote:He may be like defence barristers, who have to have a policy of "suspending disbelief" in order to speak up for murderers, paedophiles and so on. But he does look like a man with a nasty secret, he's aged about 15 years in less than five years. His hair is falling out and his eyes are disappearing into bags and furrows.

Exactly so, juliet... and who does that sound like? Kate McCann also looks as though she has aged a good fifteen years in four!

After every session with the desperate duo, I'd have to hurry home and drown my sorrows in a big way. Either that or jump of a cliff. Actually, someone posted (some months ago) before and after photographs of the T9. Even Rachel M looks as if she's aged ten years. Clarrie certainly if you compare his face from 'before and after' - looks as if he's been through the mill. Can't be his conscience!

looks like all the adults involved are ageing rapidly, and the cousins and the twins look older in photos pre may 2007 than they did in may 2007... maybe a benjamin button thing going on..... big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Shibboleth on 28.01.12 19:03

The protection of the image of the McCann was so important to him, he could not return home from Europe to be with his wife, when she miscarried his son. The celebrity couple were more important. What kind of man does this? If my husband did this, he would not be my husband for very long. He is either a heart-less brute, or he hides something very big (and very important) on behalf of the McCann.

____________________
“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” ~ Joseph Stalin, 1897-1953
"If Adolph Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway." ~ Joe Strummer, 1952-2002
avatar
Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by Newintown on 29.01.12 2:56

Shibboleth wrote:The protection of the image of the McCann was so important to him, he could not return home from Europe to be with his wife, when she miscarried his son. The celebrity couple were more important. What kind of man does this? If my husband did this, he would not be my husband for very long. He is either a heart-less brute, or he hides something very big (and very important) on behalf of the McCann.

Maybe he stuck with the McCanns because he thought it was an easy ride (and easy money) because they had so much protection from up high and it would be all over and dusted in a short time, but he didn't reckon that it would be still ongoing 5 years later and that the MET would get involved. Perhaps he's realised he's sold his soul to the devil and there's no going back. He's been very involved in what has gone on from gthe beginning and may have a lot of questions to answer sometime soon for the huge salary he got off the back of a long forgotten little girl called Madeleine.
avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you think Clarence Mitchell really knows?

Post by juliet on 29.01.12 14:32

Perhaps he was used because he was known to have no scruples. He was a man for hire, perhaps.

Sheree Dodd, Justine McGuinness and (later) Esther McVey were among the McCann apologists who quickly withdrew and now won't discuss the case at all. They want to wipe that chapter of their lives clean. Yet Clarence has hung in there, sometimes branching out to other murky enterprises such as the Freud agency and the Costa Concordia debacle.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum