The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Ladyinred 29.06.23 17:06

But it's breaking news, Crusader!

What a farce.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Activity : 1907

garfy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by PeterMac 29.06.23 17:06

Breaking news in a repeated article we have read several times before.
The Mail have fallen into the Olive Press trap.

IN any event it is nonsense. Anyone believe in the abduction by stranger 'story' would be able to comment 
"She didn't scream" because if she had the father, the passer-by with the child in the buggy,  and Jane Tanner would have heard her.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 29.06.23 19:45

On Reporting the Crime
Helge B.: "I didn't expect the dimensions it all took on. I don't think I would have done it again if I had known. It ruined my life.
I was living in Corsica, was happy, had a job and no worries. Then all of a sudden it was all gone. Reporters were standing outside my door, at work, questioning my neighbours. They asked me: Why do you know such a guy? That's when my past caught up with me. The gauntlet began. The BKA got in touch: You have to get out of there until the grass grows over the matter. I've been on the run ever since. It's no fun. I long for my old life back, but that's no longer possible."

His Theory 
Helge B.: "Of course, Christian is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. My theory is that he was planning a burglary. That it went wrong and he found the children in the flat. And that he then took Maddie with him. It probably wasn't planned.
From everything I know about him, I definitely believe he could do something like that. I think he kidnapped her. Whether he killed her in the end, I don't know."

His Appeal to Brückner 
Helge B.: "Christian, I hope you don't get away with this story. With what you did. You deny that these videos exist. These videos did exist. Unfortunately, they're lost. But I have seen them."

Source: Kai Feldhaus- Bild

Who is Helge B on the run from? Carter - Verrückt?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3070

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.23 20:12

Tabloidery at it's finest..

Investigators looked into claims a friend of the family, James Tanner, had seen a man carrying a sleeping child in pink pyjamas away from the apartment block at around 9:10pm on May 3, but the evidence was later discounted. Police said the man seen with the child was another holidaymaker with their own child.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Animat79

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.06.23 20:12

Or the BKA who told him to "get out of there".
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.23 20:20

Madeleine McCann key witness speaks for first time: Ex-friend reveals horrific details of Christian Brueckner's rape videos, claims he told him 'she didn't scream' when discussing Maddie and says Scotland Yard ignored his tip-off in 2008

Helge Busching explained how he learned of Brueckner's crimes in home videos
He revealed Brueckner told him that Madeleine 'didn't scream' amid kidnapping
Helge claimed he informed Scotland Yard in 2008 but they ignored his call

By David Averre

Published: 15:23, 29 June 2023 | Updated: 18:51, 29 June 2023

The man who alerted authorities to Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner has claimed the girl's suspected murderer said she 'didn't scream' and that Scotland yard ignored his tip-off, in his first ever public interview.

Key witness Helge Busching explained how he came to know about Brueckner's shady past by discovering harrowing sexual abuse videos, and how his former acquaintance appeared to incriminate himself in Madeleine's disappearance.

Helge said he learned of Brueckner's true nature well before the disappearance of McCann after stealing some videotapes and gun from Brueckner's house along with an accomplice.

Remembering the moment he witnessed the clips, which purportedly showed Brueckner sexually abusing an elderly American woman and a teenage girl in Portugal, Helge recounted:

'You could see how someone whipped the woman. She was tied up, lying on the bed, wearing painted ski goggles... must have been 70 or 80 years old. She shouted: You fucking b******!... then I saw it was Brueckner.

'[The teenage victim] said: ''This borders on rape!'' And he just said: ''Shut up.'' That's when I knew what kind of guy Brueckner was.'

Helge then left Portugal, but told German outlet Bild how he crossed paths with Brueckner, who has since been convicted for sex crimes, again in 2008 at a music festival in Spain.

'He asked me, ''don't you go to Portugal anymore and do business there?''

'I said, ''no, since the girl disappeared there, there have been too many police checks for me and I don't need that at all.''

'[The topic of Madeleine's disappearance] came up and I said: ''Anyway, I don't understand how the little one could have disappeared without a trace.''

'Christian had drunk two or three beers, and he said: ''She didn't scream.''

'I thought: He knows that. He has something to do with it. But he also checked that I understood that and then left at night.

'At 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning he left a packed festival with his mobile home. I looked for him the next morning, but his neighbours said he had left.'

Helge went on to claimed he'd approached German authorities after finding the videotapes, but that a policeman told him to abandon them and keep quiet.

'I spoke to a police officer I know in Germany. He said: ''Helge, keep your hands off it.'' A lawyer told me the same thing. I wasn't sure what could happen to me - I would have incriminated myself!'

He added that he tried to inform Scotland Yard about Brueckner in 2008 via the dedicated hotline for Madeleine McCann tips, but never heard back.

'I called Scotland Yard back in 2008. At the Maddie hotline. I said I knew someone who might have something to do with it and gave them the name. But nothing happened there. Nothing! I was never called back.

'In 2017 I had just served a prison sentence in Greece. When I heard about the 10th anniversary of the disappearance, I remembered. Apparently the call didn't help at all. So I contacted Scotland Yard again.

'Then they listened to me.'

Madeleine was staying with her family at a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal when she disappeared in May 2007.

The case, unsolved for the past 16 years, remains a mystery as no body has ever been found.

Last month, investigators combed a reservoir in the Algarve for the videotapes, a camcorder and the gun tossed by Helge and his accomplice Manfred Seyferth after they stole the materials from Brueckner's house.

An area of around 160 square feet had been flattened and cleared of grass and shrubs with several holes dug into the ground to a depth of around two feet.

There were also other holes dug into the foreshore close to the waterline and path close to the edge of the reservoir had been cleared.

It is thought the soil removed was taken away by German officials for closer analysis at a lab in Wiesbaden where the country’s investigative force, the BKA, are based.

Germans Seyferth and Busching were living on the Algarve at the same time as Brueckner and the two were involved in petty theft with him before having a falling out.

Footage on the video camera was said to show Brueckner torturing and raping an American woman, with footage of a girl around 15 years old also subjected to the same horrific ordeal.

In 2019 Brueckner was convicted by a German court of the rape of an elderly American woman in her home at Praia da Luz close to where Madeleine vanished, and was given a seven-year sentence.

He denies any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

Madeleine was staying with her family at a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal when she disappeared in May 2007.

It was the penultimate day of the holiday when Madeleine went missing.

After a day of activities, Kate and Gerry McCann put their three children to bed at around 7pm.

Madeleine fell asleep in pink pyjamas and the parents relaxed with a bottle of wine.

At around 8:30pm, the McCanns joined their friends for a meal at the Tapas bar nearby.

Gerry McCann checked on Madeleine and her siblings at 9pm and found nothing amiss.

When Kate McCann went to check up on the children at 10pm, she found Madeleine had disappeared.

'Madeleine's gone! Someone's taken her!' she was reported to have said, running back to the restaurant.

Around the same time, a man was seen carrying a child matching Madeleine's description.

Investigators looked into claims a friend of the family, James Tanner, had seen a man carrying a sleeping child in pink pyjamas away from the apartment block at around 9:10pm on May 3, but the evidence was later discounted. Police said the man seen with the child was another holidaymaker with their own child.

Days turned into months and hundreds of police officers were called in to support the search. Possible sightings were reported. Seven months after her disappearance, a lorry driver told investigators he had seen a woman handing a man a child near Silves, a slightly quieter town due northeast of Praia da Luz.

Astonishingly, Portuguese police named Gerry and Kate McCann as suspects in the case after four months without results. They said they found incriminating DNA evidence at the holiday apartment and in the boot of their hire car. This line of inquiry was later dropped.

In July 2008, 14 months since Madeleine's disappearance, Portugal's attorney general ended the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance after they had failed to uncover any evidence.

The case was handed over to private investigators working for the family until the Met issued new sketches of potential suspects in 2013. Investigators were the first to scour the reservoir now being searched in 2008 - 12 years before authorities said they were looking into a new German suspect.

Again, the investigation struggled to produce definitive results until authorities said they were investigating a 43-year-old in connection to the disappearance, later named as Christian Brueckner.

In 2020, authorities revealed a phonecall had located Christian Brueckner in Praia da Luz, where he lived from 1997 until 2007, around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

They traced the call and found it connected to the mast owned by the resort complex where the family had stayed.

Brueckner had lived in a warehouse outside the village for several years but moved into a VW campervan just before Madeleine vanished.

A Mail on Sunday investigation later found that Brueckner stayed in an old house in nearby Foral between 2007 and 2008 - after Madeleine's disappearance.

That year, it was revealed that a witness claimed to have spotted Madeleine getting into a German-owned VW van with a man just weeks after her disappearance.

A police file detailed how a witness believed that had seen Madeleine emerging from a restaurant in the Spanish seaside town of Alcossebre in eastern Spain, before climbing into the van with an unidentified man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12247177/Madeleine-McCann-key-witness-speaks-time.html

Not a lot of people know that whistling .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.23 20:32

reporter(s), you know the ones who can read a map and can find corsica on it.

croccodile tears, from the guy who has no problem with robbery with violence, taking your solar panels down, and sell drugs to your children. easy to understand it is not the most welcome neighbor in town. 
and he also had to hear he is not even the first witness of the prosecution in germany too. 

of course not carter ruck, didn't he asked from one oft he docu makers a large sum of money to be deposit into the madeleine fund. 

there is nothing new into this story, all was already out in that greek paper, and writings and talking by his old mates. 

the mail is forgotten they already had him breaking his silence in 2020;
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html 

and that was not the first time, this article is from 2017, from an expat news outlet, that cites from an article from the greek paper to vima ;
https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2017/08/28/madeleine-mccann-greece/

they got it from this article, and to vima says to have spoken to helge b. 

this is the to vima link in greek ;

https://www.tovima.gr/2017/08/26/society/i-skotlant-giarnt-psaxnei-to-mystiko-tis-mikris-mantlin-stin-athina/

feel free to put a translated copy from it up. strange the uk media at the time missed that one. 

so not exactly breaking news. not the first time a reporter spoke to him at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.23 20:36

It's sprouting legs, where's Murdoch when you need a proficient edit-or..

Key Madeleine McCann witness says Met police ignored tipoff for nine years

German man says he first contacted Scotland Yard about suspect Christian Brückner in 2008

Kate Connolly in Berlin
Thu 29 Jun 2023 19.39 BST

The man who tipped off police about Christian Brückner, the main suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, has said his initial approach to the Metropolitan police in the year after she disappeared was ignored and he was only taken seriously when he contacted them again nine years later.

The German man, identified only as Helge B, said he had approached Scotland Yard in 2008, suspecting Brückner’s involvement in the child’s abduction, but he heard nothing back from them. Publicity around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance in 2017 prompted him to contact them again, after which they acted on his information, he said.

Speaking to the German tabloid Bild from his home in Corsica, Helge said that revealing his connection to Brückner had ruined his life because people associated them with each other. He has admitted having carried out petty crime with Brückner when they both lived close to Praia da Luz, the resort from where Madeleine disappeared in 2007.

Helge said: “I called Scotland Yard in 2008, ringing the Maddie hotline. I told them I know someone who has something to do with it and gave them his name. They noted my personal details, my telephone number, but nothing happened. Nothing! They never even rang me back. I thought to myself: I guess they’ll be in touch at some point.”

Having been released from prison in Greece in 2017 after being convicted of people smuggling, Helge said the 10th anniversary of the girl’s disappearance led him to contact them again. He said two officers came to Athens to meet him and he was later flown to London and questioned formally there.

In 2018 he was contacted by the German criminal police, BKA, calling him as a witness in a trial in which Brückner was subsequently convicted of raping an elderly American woman in 2005, for which he is imprisoned in Germany.

Helge said he had told police about his discovery of a video of the rape, believed to have been made by Brückner. He had found it in 2007 in Brückner’s flat, where he and a friend had gone in his absence to steal some diesel. “We searched the flat and found a video camera, a bunch of films and a pistol, which we took with us.” Helge watched some of the videos back at his house. “Tourist shit, I thought to myself, until I came across the video of the older woman.”

He said he initially thought it was “a feature film”. He described watching the woman being raped by a masked man, who, towards the end of the video, sat down on a bed and removed his mask. “Then I saw that it was Brückner,” he said. “I could hardly believe it.”

Helge said he had seen other videos, including one in which Brückner was molesting a girl of around 13 or 14 years of age tied to a pillar.

He said a police officer with whom he was friends, and a lawyer, had warned him against reporting what he had seen because it would cause him problems.

When he left Portugal, he said, he left the videos in his caravan and he does not know what happened to them.

He met Brückner again in 2008, in Órgiva, Spain. Helge had tried to avoid talking to him. “It was difficult for me – after all, I knew what he had done and that he was immensely dangerous.”

The pair had some beers together and Brückner asked Helge if he still travelled to Portugal to make money. “I told him: ‘Since that girl disappeared there are too many police around and I don’t need it.’ We started to talk about Maddie and I said: ‘I don’t understand how the little one could have disappeared without even a trace.’

“Christian had drunk two or three beers, and in response he said: ‘She didn’t scream.’

“I immediately twigged what he had meant.” Helge said Brückner, sensing his acquaintance had understood, had fled during the night. “He left the festival in his motorhome at 3 or 4am. When I looked for him the following day, the neighbours said he had gone.”

He stressed his belief that Brückner was innocent until proven guilty. “My theory is that he planned a break-in, then found the children in the apartment and then took Maddie with him. That was probably not at all planned.

“But with everything I know about him, I would certainly think he’s capable of such a crime. I believe he kidnapped her. Whether he actually killed her in the end, I don’t know.”

Helge said his life had been ruined after his association with Brückner became known and that he had lost all his friends. “I had no clue what dimensions it would all take on. I believe I would not do it again if I had known. It has ruined my life. In retrospect it was the biggest mistake of my life taking that video.

“I lived on Corsica, I was happy, I had work and no worries. Then suddenly it was all gone. Reporters were at my door … [people] asked me: ‘How come you know someone like that?’ My past caught up with me … I want my old life back, but that is no longer possible.”

The Met has been contacted for comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jun/29/key-madeleine-mccann-witness-says-met-police-ignored-tipoff-for-nine-years

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.23 20:41

I admit to still being very confused about the whereabouts of the missing video camera and content.

Should I be looking at two or more separate entities - a video camera and/or one or more video tapes, not digital footage?

confused

Methinks Buscher might be a bit of a fantasist - it's not Pennington resuming an acting career with a shaven head, is it?

ex moderator
ex moderator

bevcoffee and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.06.23 20:56

laugh No Pennington was away with the fairies.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.23 21:07

And still is I shouldn't wonder.

daft1

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.23 21:20

1 videocamera/camcorder, 22 tapes, some from family party's, birthday festivities and by der hb one with an old american lady, what before was just an english speaking lady, and that of the 14 plus years old german speaking female.

hb does as it looks not have seen the italian lady within ms his dating age range.

the hb version of english/americam speaking lady with the googles, can not be from the 2005 rape case, because of the version of that american lady herself in her testimony, no goggles, and there was quite a different description between the two ladies on build. it is hb his american lady with the goggles that was in the listing of the 5 court cases that hcw wanted to bring on, but that are somewhere on a shelf in germany, so they can discuss which court can be competent to handle them, or when hcw gives up they will stay on that shelf to gather just dust. 

the videocamera was just misplaced by the media, when they have been guessing what they would look for in the wrong reservoir. hb and ms have been busy at st. clara, not the do arade. you know that same media that had the idea that videocamera could have pictures of madeleine, because when hb and ms had their adventure in the former living quarters of the cb in 2006, that found even the uk media a bit over the top, so they staged it just a year later. 

but verdi, what do you say, did you know the so nice pennington fairy not only directly recognized the tannerman, after his cross over adventure with the cooperman, she saw him with robert murat, but that was not good old tannerman, but an eastern european handyman or gardner, it is somewhere in the pj files. and the fairy also had in het witness interview cb of course directly recognized from a photo fit. in 2007. it is not in het statement, but such a nice girl to have at the scene of crimes. i think she is on a retainer of the former murdoch empire in media land. 

i would understand it so much better if his news outlets are also accidentally have ended up in the disney cohort instead of under fox news. so easy to misplace some paper work. 
and they can do miracles with makeup and latex in hollywood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.23 13:47

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3937

Case Maddie exclusive

The main witness

Helge B speaks for the first time in BILD

By: KAI FELDHAUS and CHRISTIAN SPREITZ (photos)
06/30/2023 - 10:38 am

Praia da Luz (Portugal) – He is the man who started it all.

︎ That there is suddenly a suspect more than 12 years after Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

︎ That this suspect ended up in court after being sentenced to seven years in prison for raping an American woman (72).

That the public prosecutor's office and the BKA are certain that Christian Brückner (46) caught little Maddie's kidnapper. All of this goes back to the testimony of one man.

The statement by Helge B. (52).

The BKA has been shielding Brückner's ex-companion for years, hiding him in various places in Europe. Helge B. has never spoken publicly. Until now.

BILD met him as a world exclusive for the first interview at a secret location in southern Europe. Helge B. has a lot to tell:

- How Brückner accidentally confessed the act to him.

- When he first alerted the police.

- And why, from today's perspective, he would rather not have done it.

"I didn't expect the dimensions it all took on," says Helge B. after almost two hours of conversation. "It ruined my life."

The first meeting with Brückner

Helge B.: “That was in the parking lot in front of a pub in Portugal. My friends Micha and Manni introduced me to Christian. He had helped them with a breakdown, I thought that was a good thing.

The first impression: a nice guy, personable, sociable.

I had heard that he gets into hotels, is a good climber, goes in via the balconies. Then we saw each other more often. I never felt anything was wrong with anything. When I found out what he really does, I was speechless."

Theft

Helge B.: “I had heard that Micha and Christian were in prison. It was in the newspaper: Two Germans arrested. Manni said: I know where Brückner lives, he still has 1,000 liters of diesel there. Let's take these with us. We went there and tapped off a few canisters. The front door was open, so we just walked in. We searched the apartment, took a video camera, a bunch of film and a gun.

Then we went to my house, where I had a big TV, where I saw the first videos. Tourist shit, I thought. Until I came across the older lady's video.

At first I thought: This is a feature film! It could be seen how someone whipped the woman. She was tied up, lying on the bed, must have been 70 or 80 years old. She wore painted diving goggles and couldn't see. She spoke English and shouted: You fucking bastard! At the end of the video he sat down on the bed and pulled down the mask. Then I saw that it was Brückner.

I couldn't believe it. I said to Manni: Come over here and see what's going on.

He watched for two minutes and said: I don't want to know anything about that. I said: Manni, that's Brückner! I saw it, he took off his mask! On another cassette was the video with the old lady from a different position, and another film with a younger girl, 13, 14 years old. She was tied naked to a beam. Brückner sat behind it on the sofa and made fun of her. She said: This borders on rape! And he just: Shut up. That's when I knew what kind of guy Brückner was.

I spoke to a police officer I know in Germany. He said: Helge, keep your hands off it. A lawyer told me the same thing. I wasn't sure what could happen to me - I would have incriminated myself!

Manni threw the gun in a reservoir, I sold the camera. When I left Portugal later, I left the videos in my caravan. It's unclear where they ended up."

The confession

Helge B.: “Christian didn't know that we got on board with him. His apartment had since been liquidated. We then saw each other again in 2008 at the Dragon Festival in Orgiva.

I sat in my Mercedes, saw him in the rearview mirror. He joined us and we talked. That was difficult for me - I knew what he did, that the guy is a fire hazard.

He asked me: don't you go to Portugal anymore and do business there? No, I said, since the girl disappeared there, there have been too many police checks for me and I don't need that at all. We came up with Maddie and I said: Anyway, I don't understand how the little one could have disappeared without a trace.

Christian had drunk two or three beers and then said: She didn't scream.

I immediately checked what he said. I thought: He knows that. He has something to do with it. I knew his background from the videos, and then he banged out one of those guys. Then I got really sick. The others didn't understand it at all.

But he also checked that I understood that and then left at night. At 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning he left a packed festival with his mobile home. I looked for him the next morning, his neighbors said: He's gone."

the statement

Helge B.: “I called Scotland Yard back in 2008. At the Maddie hotline. I said I knew someone who might have something to do with it and gave them the name. They took my personal details, my phone number. But nothing happened there. Nothing! I was never called back. I thought: well, they'll take care of it.

In 2017 I had just served a prison sentence in Greece. When I heard about the 10th anniversary of the disappearance, I remembered: Apparently the call didn't help at all. So I contacted Scotland Yard again.

Then they listened to me.

A first meeting took place with two officials in a hotel in Athens. I then flew to London and gave my testimony there for the record. I never got any money for it. Not a penny. I didn't shorten my term of imprisonment with the statement either. I only contacted Scotland Yard afterwards.

In 2018, the BKA reported: I was needed as a witness because Christian was to be brought to justice for raping the older lady from the videos. We then saw each other in court in 2019. This whole situation took a toll on me. When I saw him, I thought: He's a pig. He's not sitting here without a reason."

His ruined life

Helge B.: “I didn't expect the dimensions it would all take on. I don't think I would do it again if I knew that. It ruined my life.

I lived in Corsica, I was happy, I had a job and I didn't have to worry. Then all of a sudden it was gone. Reporters were standing in front of my door at work, questioning my neighbors. Then they asked me: How come you know a guy like that? Then my past caught up with me. The gauntlet started. The BKA reported: You have to get out of there until the grass has grown over it. Since then I've been on the run. It's not fun. I long for my old life back, but that is no longer possible.”

His theory on Maddie's disappearance

Helge B.: “Of course, Christian is considered innocent until proven otherwise. My theory is that he was planning a burglary. That it went wrong and he found the kids in the apartment. And then he took Maddie with him. It probably wasn't planned at all.

From what I know about him, I definitely believe him capable of something like that. I think he kidnapped her. I don't know if he ended up killing her."

Why is he unpacking now

Helge B.: “All of this has to come to an end. So many lies are being spread about me and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm helpless. I tried to do something! I contacted Scotland Yard back in 2008! Why should I invent something like this? You can't imagine that! Then I would be an even better liar than Munchausen! I also said from the start: I don't want the reward. Should they donate the money? You can do better things there. I don't need the money.

In hindsight, taking these videos with me was the biggest mistake of my life. I would have preferred not to know anything about it. I'm also not proud that I started this investigation. I'm not doing well. I've gained weight, I have phases when I go crazy, I don't sleep at night.

I'm always on the run, have no home, always wary of who to tell what. I have no more friends. My last boyfriend died in Corsica in October - and I wasn't even allowed to go to the funeral. My life looks so sad.

I wish there would finally be peace. It is clear to me that Maddie is no longer alive. As sad as that is, it would be better if her body was found. I'm worried that Brückner will get away with it."

His appeal to Brückner

Helge B.: “Christian, I hope you don't get away with this story. With what you did You deny these videos exist. These videos existed. Unfortunately they are missing. But I saw her."

https://www.bild.de/news/ausland/news-inland/fall-maddie-der-wichtigste-zeuge-helge-b-spricht-in-bild-84453920.bild.html

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.23 13:53

His theory on Maddie's disappearance

Helge B.: “Of course, Christian is considered innocent until proven otherwise. My theory is that he was planning a burglary. That it went wrong and he found the kids in the apartment. And then he took Maddie with him. It probably wasn't planned at all.

From what I know about him, I definitely believe him capable of something like that. I think he kidnapped her. I don't know if he ended up killing her."

So he fits the profile - just as the German criminal profiler said. Well, get a load of this Herr Bilge..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3938

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.23 14:03

Then there is GBNews, the people's channel version of the truth..

Madeleine McCann: Ex-friend of prime suspect recalls chilling 'confession'

By Jack Walters

Published: 30/06/2023 - 10:28

Lead suspect Christian Brueckner has been accused of hinting about his involvement in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance in 2008

A former friend of the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance case has recalled his chilling confession from just months after the three-year-old vanished.

Helge Busching, 48, who helped police connect his 45-year-old ex-pal Christian Brueckner with McCann’s case, also described shocking footage he saw on the lead suspect’s video camera.

Speaking in a two-hour interview with German tabloid Bild, Busching said: “He asked me: 'Don't you go to Portugal anymore and do business there?'

“'I said 'no', since the girl disappeared there, there have been too many police checks for me and I don't need that at all.’

"We came to Maddie and I said, 'Anyway, I don't understand how the little one could have disappeared without a trace'.

"Christian had drunk two or three beers and then said: 'She didn't scream'.

"I immediately checked what he said. I thought, he knows that. He has something to do with it.

"At 3 or 4am he left a packed festival with his mobile home. I looked for him the next morning, his neighbours said: 'He's gone'."

Busching, who is a petty criminal and burglar, claimed Scotland Yard initially ignored his concerns about Brueckner when he raised concerns about the convicted paedophile.

He met Brueckner at around the time of McCann’s disappearance in a car park outside a pub in Portugal.

Bursching later burgled his former friend’s home but discovered a gun and video camera.

The camera allegedly included footage which showed a tied-up pensioner being abused.

He said: “At the end of the video, he sat down on the bed and pulled down the mask. Then I saw that it was B.”

Brueckner is currently serving a seven-year sentence after being convicted of raping a pensioner in Praia da Luz in 2005.

But he has denied any involvement in McCann’s abduction.

Brueckner was quizzed as a witness in the case by German police in 2013.

Officers in Germany said in 2020 that they believed Brueckner kidnapped and murdered McCann.

The 45-year-old remains under investigation on suspicion of murder after spending many years in Portugal around the time of the then-three year old’s disappearance.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-confession-christian-brueckner

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.23 16:30

Well that's a flippin' good start, just looked-in on TalkTV to see what's going on and this is the first thing I see..

Madeleine McCann Key Witness Breaks Silence In Shocking New Revelations

rolleyes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 30.06.23 17:57

But where is the evidence to get Brueckner into court, there is absolutely nothing to go on.
Anyone can say anything they want, but nobody is saying anything incriminating, it's all he told me or I saw a nasty video.
A video (if one actually did exist) of CB raping an old lady, does not mean he took Madeleine and does in no way bear any relation to it.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 30.06.23 18:33

Why would anyone  believe anything these   drug and booze sodden criminals say?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4661

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.07.23 7:08

Why would anyone ignore Busching for so long, but then suddenly not only believe him, but launch a very Public Crusade on his word?

This is the same Guy that believes that the False Detective of the McCanns was actually Murdered. 

How does he want to Prove that?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.07.23 7:18

It wont be through lack of trying.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.07.23 7:34

How would he know this if it were True anyway?

He was not there.
He has no connections to Private Investigation.

How did he get such Information?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.23 8:38

well, it could simply be someone wants to close this case, and needs a patsy for that, and they must have boxes full of notes from people who once called to any place in the world they could use, and hb was just the first to pick up. and did say yes.

if you look at the numbers of reactions they got each time they had a special broadcast, they got stacks of tip-offs. and such numbers do not say all callers have information at all. can not hardly be, if you ask specific questions about may 3, 2007, or that week even in the netherlands, and you get well over 500 tip-offs, that is not very realistic, there have been no 1000 dutch feet on the ground that day or week. 

so if they simply decided the 2 officers left and the cleaner had to work through some old boxes of this stuff, to find already nasty guys, at least one would do the trick.
they never have been busy with the peeling of the onions in this case, otherwise we would heard about flooding over of the premises. 

and the media was well willing in painting cb as the bogeyman, and we see now they are very willing to paint an also very nasty figure, the helge lars busching himself as the saint. 
we did not even need this interview, there is no news in it at all. 

if you go back to that last letter of the cb, at least a german journalist/reporter has taken up the principle to ask a reaction from the other party too. because there is no paperwork about the madeleine case in germany given to the defense team. the wording is very equal in both pieces. 

how often have we not been told about all these confessions of cb, and time after time we end up with just simple remarks, that simply every man and his 50 dogs could say, and they do each day still somewhere on the internet. even together why are cb his words a confession, and ours not. 
the media can not be represented by only complete idiots, most can read from paper, so why do they lent themselves to telling about a confession, when there is nothing to be called a confession.

all the people out there that still think and write down, madeleine was abducted from a hotel, or even a villa, if you have seen and read about 5a, you just know they are very mistaken, because 5a never was one of these. but we do not call the police, because these people tell us it happened in another kind of place and they confessed by knowing that.

thanks to the media there is very little left to be of use to discriminate a guilty knowledge against common knowledge in this case. 

it is very normal when an ordinary intelligent person knows that there was no child that evening that cried out. and that was strange, a remarkable fact. because most young children are very good in crying out, if taken suddenly from their bed, stumbling through a window, in only their pyjama into the chilly open air, by a stranger. 
so yes it is a remarkable fact that all those people out there on that street that evening, not one heard a child cry out or shriek out. peter mac made a summons up, and there have even been many more who had ears on that area around 5a. we know that, because all stated that and these statements are in the pj files. 

it must be well over 1000 times i did read before how strange it was the girl made no noise at all, that nothing was heard, not the child, not the shutters, nothing. why it is strange is because common people have the communal experience that keeping a child silent when you want them to be silent is quite a struggle. 

why would that not be from the same kind of communal knowledge when nasty guys say it. and look back to what hb had supposedly said and cb was supposedly reacted with these words.  hb already had stated the child made no noise. how did he know that, well probably in the same manner as we do, because people told about no noise heard, and the media retold that many times over and over. 

children are just very able in making noise, and with saying noise we all understand with that crying out, shrieking out and often with so much effort you can hear it over very long distance. girls on that age even more than boys. 
so yes, a girl in the circumstances painted, and that even by her parent and family was painted as a naturally gifted noisemaker would be remarkable when not making any noise at all, and would in every sound mind get question marks. think before you agree, it can be easily seen as a confession nowadays.

for me, it are not the kind of words that will change my most likely insider job to a possible outsider job at all. and i like my confessions with the 'i' in them.

besides the tapas friends and parents, the carpenters,chreche daddy totman, the irish upstairs, mrs. fenn, the couple that past to get to their car, a chef of the restaurant, the lady who brought the repairman to his place of work. jw, the buggy pushing dad. there are two parties, the creche mother and mrs. carpenter who well before the alarm was given heard something called out, that sounded like maddie, and maddie, gabby or such a name. 
also no reports of a child crying out, or shrieking out further away of 5a. 

what would restrict cb to take knowledge of a child that supposedly was said to be abducted and made no noises at all. why would a guy living an equal standard of live as cb, does know it, but would it be hussled into a confession when cb said it. 

by the way the australian boy william tyrell, you know one of the australian madeleine mccanns, the police have reported they want to bring charges to the foster mother. so that one will be the next one who was not really abducted. they had multiple investigations in that case too, if all these cases that have been served to us as the -nationality of choice- madeleine mccanns time after time result in no third party minglings but a inside job. maybe start looking to all and everything in this case from 6 months before the alarm until now would be a better choice.

strange it will possible will end up in a way to be a true australian madeleine mccann case, for the folks like me who do not see abduction as the most likely representation of what happened in the true madeleine case. 
possibly accidental death of a fall, and hiding of the body, and wasting police time. 
it looks to be out there in the australian media for at least 3 days, but the european media are very silent about it all. 
and maybe it is simply true a nasty bogeyman does sell more adds, than a parent who is out and about with the dead body of a child in their care.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.07.23 9:24

No mention of CB saying "she did'nt scream" in this 2020 "exclusive"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12638463/witness-mccann-guilty-christian-b/
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.23 9:59

the video of the interview of hb with kay feldhaus is to view on you tube. it is in german, but you could made use of setting the subtitles into auto translation to english. not the best translation, but you will get the idea.

at least you can see who hb is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6POG9UQjP_c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.23 13:05

onehand wrote:well, it could simply be someone wants to close this case, and needs a patsy for that, and they must have boxes full of notes from people who once called to any place in the world they could use, and hb was just the first to pick up. and did say yes.

Well I wish they'd friggin' get on with it.

This comedy has been going on now for three years, not a step towards progress, still mulling over the same few words of hearsay.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 01.07.23 13:25

There must be money involved, with these ghastly people repeatedly coming up with new 'evidence'.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4661

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.23 13:47

Meanwhile back at Pizzaland, formerly owned by Associated Newspapers (quelle surprise!) who own the Snaily Wail, the takeaways keep on coming..

The TEN key questions surrounding Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner... who still denies any part in her 2007 disappearance

Madeleine McCann disappeared Praia da Luz in May 2007 at just three years old
Convicted child sex abuser Christian Brueckner remains prime suspect in case

By Nick Pisa

Published: 09:22, 1 July 2023 | Updated: 09:30, 1 July 2023

Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family’s holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007 - just a few days before her fourth birthday.

Despite several ‘sightings’, no trace of her has ever been found.

Detectives believe she was spirited away in a vehicle while her parents dined just yards away.

Convicted child sex attacker Christian Brueckner has become the prime suspect.

Here, MailOnline answers the key questions surrounding suspect Brueckner in relation to Madeleine's disappearance.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3944
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3945

1. Did prime suspect Brueckner have access to any transport?

Brueckner was known to have a distinctive yellow and white VW campervan and it was seen close to the apartment where Madeleine vanished from.

It was also spotted close to an isolate dam searched at the end of May and where he was regularly seen calling it his ‘little paradise’.

2. How did the abductor get into the apartment where Madeleine was staying?

Brueckner lived locally and although publicly was known as an odd job man he made his money from breaking and entering hotel rooms and holiday lets, stealing cameras and other valuables.

Friends of his dubbed him ‘The Climber’ because he could easily reach first and second floor rooms by climbing up drainpipes.

3. Does Christian Brueckner have any previous convictions?

German born Brueckner was first jailed for child sex offences in 1993 when he was just 17 years old.

He abused a six-year-old child in a playground and just days before the trial was caught with his trousers around his ankles performing a sex act in front of a nine-year-old girl.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3946

4. What happened after that?

Brueckner drifted across Europe for several years criss-crossing the continent before finally settling in Portugal on the Algarve coast.

This is where he carried on his life of crime as a petty thief stealing diesel, solar panels, drug dealing and house breaking.

5. Anything more serious?

In 2005 he raped an elderly American woman in her home at Praia da Luz but he was not convicted until 2019 after DNA evidence found at the scene was linked to him and he was jailed for seven years after a trial in Germany.

Prosecutors are convinced he was also responsible for a string of other sex attacks on women and children in the Algarve between 2000 and 2017.

He is suspected of raping Irish tour guide Hazel Behan in 2004 and she has told police she recalls her attacker having ‘distinctive’ birthmarks.

Then just a month before Madeleine vanished, police suspect him of performing a sex act in front of a 10-year-old German girl on a beach five miles from Praia da Luz.

6. Apart from the VW is there anything else the police are looking at?

In 2010 detectives seized a burgundy Allegro Bay Winnebago that Brueckner used to travel between Portugal and Germany.

Detectives also found a girl’s swimming costume and other children’s clothes inside.

He had once told friends the RV was an ideal place to ‘hide children and drugs’.

7. Wasn’t there another car linked to him?

Police also seized a Jaguar car with German plates that Brueckner would regularly be seen in cruising through Praia da Luz.

Intriguingly, the day after Madeleine disappeared, he contacted vehicle licensing officials in Germany and had it re-registered in the name of a friend who lived on the outskirts of Munich.

8. Is there anything else linking him to Praia da Luz?

In May 2020, after painstaking work between German BKA officers and the Metropolitan Police, phone records put Brueckner close to the holiday complex where Madeleine was staying.

They show that at 7.32pm he received a 30-minute call and then an hour later Madeleine vanished.

9. What about any witnesses?

Several former friends of Brueckner have come forward and given statements to police.

This includes one who said that on the 10th anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance while in a bar he told drinkers he knew ‘what had happened’ to the then three-year-old.

While the same year another pal Helge Busching told police that he had met Brueckner in Spain a year after the abduction and he had told him it was ‘strange she didn’t scream’.

10. Have police found anything else in Germany ?

Other evidence police have gathered as they build up a picture of the twisted paedophile is a huge collection of child abuse images loaded onto several USB sticks and buried under Brueckner’s dead dog in an isolated warehouse.

The sickening collection was found in a dilapidated building at Neuwegersleben, 65 miles south-east of Hannover in what he told friends was his ‘secret lair’.

He denies any invovlement [sic] in Maddie's disappearance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12251993/TEN-key-questions-surrounding-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner.html

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.23 15:16

i think the only ones who made money are just the media, all others cost money.

for me it simply does not feel right, you can a by law supposed to be innocent citizen not treat in this manner, the continental european laws that go back to the romans, are based on the supposed suspect is actually innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 

so how can it be acceptable to not investigate a case, but investigate a person without meeting any limit in duration, or a moment you have to test the standing of such a case against the law. 
how you take the freedom to tell the world who this person is, what you are 100% sure of what he did, not even supposed has done, no restrictions there, without to make the arrangements that person can put up a defense. the person itself has officially still no clue what you are suspecting him from, because there is no need to tell that person legally. really????, no interim court decisions? no checks?  

the article in the greek paper to vima proves cb is under investigation as the perpetrator in the madeleine case-the german version from spring 2017, he is still no official german suspect in all of that. because of that he still has not even the right to legal assistance. there has not been an arrest, or police charges brought to him.
officially this person does not even know he is under investigation, or why. this person has to get it from the media, just like we do. 

he became arguido in portugal, at least portugal has time limits on that, so that is not the same one man show as in germany. i do know in my own country we have limits too, and each limit asks for trying and testing if all is legally possible, and needed. you end up pretty quick before a judge to check if all is still within our guidelines and acceptable, not only in law itself, but also in the standing of the society. 
and the only questions asked have been those of the pj, portugal.

it made you think, how many german citizens are actually under investigation, are duped by that in all their  human rights and freedom, without even knowing it is happening. what would be the record. that is the understanding i do get from this case around cb, the cps as an emperor. 

the uk version, operation grange is legally still very different, they are investigating a case, not just one person. there are many cases that could take many years to solve. people could stay suspects for years, but they would know that, and could put a defense up against it, or when things are done you simply do not like, or want to happen, usually there wil be a judge asked for a decision about the correct use of law and law principles in that matter, and that is independent of a case itself.

certainly when you end up in a court of law and get a guilty verdict to your name, you only get 14 days to appeal against that verdict. not really equal in position. 

the german system, as presented by hcw sounds very medieval to me, so much power for only the cps. well his picture is still up on the website of his justice department, so it must be all true. 

and 6 years of investigation, and still nothing that would stand up in a court of law, and 3 years of that in the public eye. saying very odd things like when hcw got the question if cb had talked about an alibi, that hcw his door was always open. but how can you give an alibi if you have officially no information about what and when or why you need one. 

and in germany you do not need evidence in a court case, you can do fine with just a bunch of leads, the so called indizen process. 

and do not fall into the trap that helge lars busching is not a important witness against cb, he is, because it all started with him, and at least 2 of the 5 other cases, that are pending between competent courts and the paper shredder, can only be starting from hb his witness testimony. even germany can not just pick a person from a street and start cases against them, they need to tell how that name was brought in connection to the case. 

and yes verdi, you are very right, there is still nothing more than hb his words. and they are not exactly set in stone too. his words change, and even if it looks only to be marginal changes, they do count in the end. all they told us 3 years ago, they did know, and used to connect cb into the madeleine case, is just gone up in smoke in the last 3 years. 

will there be an end, i do not think there will be something we could call the end, it will just walk away in obscurity, as all before in this case had done. to resurface from time to time. hcw wants to proceed on, and he could only be stopped by their own system. 

it makes me more content with our very own laws, but i still am jealous on the portuguese arguido status.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.23 17:01

onehand wrote:i think the only ones who made money are just the media, all others cost money.

I'm inclined to agree but how you can make much money from secondhand goods is quite beyond me.

I suppose you could dress up the jumble sale by giving it a snazzy name to make it more marketable - excuse the pun.

Abattoir artisanat?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.23 17:25

Quiz Tme - Questions and Answers

1. Did prime suspect Brueckner have access to any transport?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3948

2. How did the abductor get into the apartment where Madeleine was staying?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3949

3. Does Christian Brueckner have any previous convictions?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3950

4. What happened after that?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3951

5. Anything more serious?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3952

6. Apart from the VW is there anything else the police are looking at?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3953

7. Wasn’t there another car linked to him?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3954

8. Is there anything else linking him to Praia da Luz?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3955

9. What about any witnesses?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3956

10. Have police found anything else in Germany ?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre3957

ex moderator
ex moderator

bevcoffee and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top