The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 05.05.22 19:59

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 C8fc2810
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 B4a67410
Anastasia Meckesy appears to be doing some sort of Fashion modelling for a Site dealing in News Licensing?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18352566/madeleine-mccann-suspect-knows-what-happened-ex/

Is this where the Sun Reporter sourced the Image for her Story?

https://newslicensing.co.uk/groupitem/58804/

Both Images were from 23.04.22. 
Only one was used in the Sun report.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3067

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Guest 05.05.22 21:35

that is just a in between company that grabs most pictures just from the internet, and makes them available, and the interested aka buyers party has not to mind about copy rights and that kind of things. 

if you are always agreeing to cookies from each and every site you use, and put your pictures on them, companies like these could make a deal to use your very own pictures for further use, hardly anyone do read all in the cookie statements, so if you just pick okay to all cookies, this is what could happen. 

this one only works for pro companies, so if you need an picture for an article you just can order a company like this to get one. and often when you ask if people have a good picture already made, these companies could handle the copy rights for you to be able to use them, even if you are on a picture, if you did not make it yourself, the rights for reproducing and using is still with the maker. 

so she will not be modeling for this company. if you take a look through google to the make up of the picture itself would be a button that names something like inspect this image. you usually get a very little bit from the orignal source, mostly quite hidden, but it is there this time. and it could be the above one with the white border is in reality her mother. there is something about children and parents in the file behind the images. 

probably there is more to find, if you want, when you use her name in the russian alphabet, or any to the russian language related language, that uses their very own alphabet. but she has nothing to tell about cb and a connection to madeleine mccann. 

besides images they also are grabbing news, works the same way. before the internet was there, we had people called gophers for this kind of work. they had all kind of specialties, so different ones for an image of a person, a building, others for song texts, citations made in movies, animals, cars.  that is made so much easier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.05.22 22:44

Jill Havern wrote:

Oh dear.....  sad

what

Time we wrote Mr Farage, enlighten him. He is not usually that naive
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.22 5:44

This seems to sum it up.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 12328
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.22 5:57

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 12411
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

xklamation and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.05.22 6:03

If you read back a couple of pages you'll see that CB's lawyer has accused Sandra F. of spreading misinformation about the fibres.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1fa-1f1f8    Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43711

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.22 6:19

Even the red top Mail is changing its tune.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785769/Madeleine-McCann-didnt-clothes-fibres-prosecutor-says.html

'We DO have new evidence… but we did NOT find fibres in Madeleine McCann suspect's van': German prosecutor DENIES bombshell claim but says new clue points to Christian Brueckner

• Prosecutor leading Madeleine probe insists new evidence has been found 
  • Clues all point to the involvement of Christian Brueckner, he told MailOnline 
  • He rubbished story that Maddie's pyjama fibres were found in Brueckner's van
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.22 6:20

Jill Havern wrote:If you read back a couple of pages you'll see that CB's lawyer has accused Sandra F. of spreading misinformation about the fibres.
Anyone would think she had a personal agenda.  
I wonder when and why she changed her mind about the case.
Or did someone else change it for her ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 13:16

PeterMac wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:If you read back a couple of pages you'll see that CB's lawyer has accused Sandra F. of spreading misinformation about the fibres.
Anyone would think she had a personal agenda.  
I wonder when and why she changed her mind about the case.
Or did someone else change it for her ?

Not once Sandra Felgueiras uses the word fibres or anything similar in the documentary. I'll translate that. She might not be the source for the Tabloids who started all this at all. If we read those two first articles that appeared, both on The Sun and Daily Mail, they mention "rumours". Rumours are unsourced. So, either it was a fabrication by the those two English tabloids, which wouldn't surprise me, or they misunderstood or didn't even bother to have the Sandra Felgueira's documentary fully translated.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Fr3xyl10

I also disagree in using an old story about Sandra's mother to attack her credibility as a journalist. We should never attack the messenger but the message.
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

Activity : 190

crusader and Andema83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.05.22 13:34

This is probably the ‘Source’ of the rumours about the Fibres?

Exclusively to Investigation SÁBADO , the German prosecutor - who announced two years ago that he had identified Madeleine's murderer - claims that the recent constitution of Christian Bruckner as an accused by the Portuguese justice system only confirmed his thesis: the 43-year-old German, arrested by the rape of a septuagenarian in Praia da Luz, killed Madeleine McCann.

Hans Christian Wolters refuses to open the game and tell everything he has discovered about the mysterious disappearance of the English child, but he confesses to knowing exactly what happened.

The Prosecutor claims to be unable to provide details "because the suspect cannot yet have access to the facts".

Even so, the SÁBADO Investigation managed to establish that the main evidence against Christian Bruckner are traces of the English child found by the German police, the BKA, inside the motorhome that the German owned in 2007.

This is just one of several revelations that will be presented by Sandra Felgueiras from Germany, in a Special Investigation SATURDAY , on the anniversary of the disappearance, on CMTV, right after CM Jornal.

Source:

https://www.sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/especial-investigacao-sabado-a-entrevista-exclusiva-ao-procurador-do-caso-maddie?fbclid=IwAR2ToPS4uCeuvhO4jOkkBdT_Im4wBkufKg_tVEcSNixVdHK1uRZ8cOdJAZY
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.05.22 13:43

I'm convinced they are talking about the Winnebago and not the VW camper, you wouldn't call the VW a motorhome.

Time will tell.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 14:07

Uploading the youtube videos.

From unnamed traces to the specificity of Madeleine's pyjama fibres in the van, it's a hell of a misunderstanding. I think it was a fabrication by the English tabloids.
Now Fülscher attributing this to Sandra Felgueiras and McFadden waving a campaign against her could make them both liable for defamation.
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 14:29

Investigation Special SÁBADO. Traces of Madeleine McCann were found in Bruckner's caravan
by Sandra Felgueiras

We find out what the decisive evidence against Christian Bruckner are. The German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters says that the recent constitution of the arguido by the Portuguese justice has only confirmed his thesis.

On the day that marks 15 years since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, SÁBADO went to the prison where the main suspect of the murder of the English child, Christian Bruckner is serving 7 years in prison for the rape of the septuagenarian Diana Menkes in 2005 at Praia da Luz. Before, we spoke with the German prosecutor investigating the disappearance of Madeleine since 2017, Hans Christian Wolters.

SÁBADO discovered the existence of evidence that are decisive for the 44-year-old German to be the only suspect in this case, both in Portugal and in Germany. It concerns Madeleine's traces found in the caravan that Brukner(sic) used in 2007. Evidence that Hans Christian Wolters does not deny that it exists.

Madeleine McCann (also known by the abbreviation Maddie) disappeared on the fateful night of May 3rd, 2007, in one of the most mysterious disappearances ever. Madeleine's parents were eventually constituted as arguidos and subjected to long interrogations at the Portimão Judiciary Police. But in 2008, suspicions against the McCanns were dropped. And other suspects emerged. But none were pointed out with as much consistency as Christian Bruckner, a paedophile who fled to Portugal in 1994 to escape a sentence for paedophilia he was convicted of in Germany.

Bruckner lived between Portugal and Germany for 22 years and committed several crimes, but it wasn't until 2017 that German authorities linked him, for the first time, to the disappearance of Madeleine Mccann

Burckner (sic) was last extradited to Germany in 2017, after he was caught red-handed committing a crime that now qualifies as sexual abuse against four Portuguese children, all of them girls under the age of 14. That crime was sent for investigation in Germany after it was reported in a 2020 RTP news report (https://www.rtp.pt/play/p6596/e495504/sexta-as-9). The German authorities are about to charge him for this crime.

But Bruckner faces 6 other charges and is in serious danger of being sentenced to successive terms that in Germany could amount to life in prison.

in Revista Sábado, May 3, 2022
https://www.sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/especial-investigacao-sabado-encontrados-vestigios-de-madeleine-mccann-na-caravana-de-bruckner
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.05.22 14:59

Me thinks Nick Pisa should get his sorry arse back from whence it came, his on location reports are somewhat farcical.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner says German police altered a photo of his face to give him 'rabbit teeth' and make him resemble a sex attack suspect

Christian Brueckner, 45, is serving seven years for rape of 72-year-old woman
   He is named as man responsible for kidnap and 'murder' of Madeleine McCann
   In a letter, Brueckner accuses German investigators of manipulating an image of him to give him more prominent teeth

By Nick Pisa In Faro For Mailonline

Published: 13:09, 6 May 2022 | Updated: 13:40, 6 May 2022  

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has accused German police of altering a photograph of him to give him 'rabbit like teeth' and resemble a sex attack suspect.

Brueckner, 45, is currently serving seven years for the rape of a 72-year-old woman but he has also been named as the man responsible for the kidnap and 'murder' of Madeleine.

German police also suspect him of a string of sex attacks in Portugal from where the British toddler disappeared in May 2007 and among them is an attack on a 10-year-old German girl on a beach just a month before. The victim in that attack, in April 2007, said that the attacker had 'prominent, rabbit-like teeth'.

But in a letter obtained by MailOnline Brueckner – who has been given access to the files – accuses investigators of manipulating an image to give him more prominent teeth.

He wrote: 'I discovered three proofs (sic) which are manipulated by the BKA (German police). I know this sounds unbelievable for you. The way they manipulated the proof in such an unprofessional work (sic) that I was laughing.

It's time I tell you that I have still not lost my sense of humour, even in this critical situation. This is what keeps me alive.

'Now you want to know what they manipulated ? I will tell you two things. The BKA knew that the victim told the police in Portugal that the culprit had teeth 'like a rabbit'.

'Or perhaps they knew that he had something wrong with his teeth. So they took a photo of me and changed my look by making my teeth terrible ugly.

'Even the victim said by seeing it that she can't remember that they were so terrible, that's funny isn't it ?

'But not enough, the BKA took a file of a dentist I have been to in 1999, OK it's a prison file. They just wrote by hand into this very old file that I have a special kind of bone where the teeth are in (sic).

'They say the bone on top is much further in front than the one underneath. That's definitely not me, it's a fake. This makes it quite easy for me to show the opposite.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Scre2368
But in a letter obtained by MailOnline Brueckner – who has been given access to the files – accuses investigators of manipulating an image to give him more prominent teeth

'I hope that this case end up in court but I don't think so. I was talking to my lawyer on the phone about that and for some reason I know that the phoneline gets controlled by the BKA which is forbidden.

'That means they know from my discoverings (sic) and also that they will lose face in front of the court and of many other witnesses.

'I'm curious about the other cases but until now my lawyer has noy not got them. That means anyone can say anything about me but I can't say a word for my defence.'

The girl, who MailOnline knows the identify of but can't reveal, is now living in Germany and has a successful career but at the time of the attack was on holiday with her mother and brother.

In their statement they describe how a man grabbed the girl and pulled her to one side on the beach before committing a sex act on himself.

The girl's mother saw what was going on and rushed towards her daughter and the attacker – who was naked apart from a backpack and towel over his arm – fled.

Prosecutors in Germany hope to charge Brueckner with the attack later this month, as well as at least three other rape attacks and an indecent exposure in Portugal between 2004 and 2012.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10789469/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-says-German-police-altered-photo-face-rabbit-teeth.html?login#newcomment

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Animat47 Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Animat48

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 15:03

xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.05.22 15:16

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f430   Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f407 It's turning into a farce now,
 the German police altering a photo to give him rabbit teeth !!!  big grin
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 06.05.22 15:23

I love The Snail.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4658

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.05.22 15:25

@Verdi # 885 

Nick Pisa is recycling the Story of Joanna Eilts 23, who did claim in her Statement that her Attacker had bad ‘Smokers teeth’.

She was in Portugal at Salema beach April 2007.

Jon Clarke claims in the Olive Press that she has recognised Brückner.

https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/full_bbe5b69f39d08c
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

xklamation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.22 15:44

12ft.io/.  does it

"El inspector apartado del ‘caso Madeleine’: “Brückner es un producto de la ficción policial para limpiar la imagen de los padres”

Gonçalo Amaral, que ha defendido en libros la hipótesis de la responsabilidad paterna, mantiene una larga batalla contra los McCann pendiente ahora de una resolución del Tribunal Europeo de los Derechos Humanos

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 QVZSBOIMNFH2THUVPHAEMCT2JQ
El comisario Gonçalo Amaral, que investigó la desaparición de la niña británica Madeleine McCann, en una imagen de 2008 en Portimão (Portugal).MIGUEL RIBEIRO FERNANDES

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 F53e3fc0-1dab-4c5e-a12b-a7cc5d25c464
TEREIXA CONSTENLA
Lisboa - 03 MAY 2022-03:30ACTUALIZADO: 03 MAY 2022 - 07:02 UTC
[url=whatsapp://send?text=El inspector apartado del %E2%80%98caso Madeleine%E2%80%99%3A %E2%80%9CBr%C3%BCckner es un producto de la ficci%C3%B3n policial para limpiar la imagen de los][/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/dialog/share?display=popup&app_id=94039431626&href=https%3A%2F%2Felpais.com%2Fsociedad%2F2022-05-03%2Fel-inspector-apartado-del-caso-madeleine-bruckner-es-un-producto-de-la-ficcion-policial-para-limpiar-la-imagen-de-los-padres.html%3Fssm=FB_CC"e=El inspector apartado del %E2%80%98caso Madeleine%E2%80%99%3A %E2%80%9CBr%C3%BCckner es un producto de la ficci%C3%B3n policial para limpiar la imagen de los padres%E2%80%9D][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Felpais.com%2Fsociedad%2F2022-05-03%2Fel-inspector-apartado-del-caso-madeleine-bruckner-es-un-producto-de-la-ficcion-policial-para-limpiar-la-imagen-de-los-padres.html%3Fssm=TW_CC&text=El inspector apartado del %E2%80%98caso Madeleine%E2%80%99%3A %E2%80%9CBr%C3%BCckner es un producto de la ficci%C3%B3n policial para limpiar la imagen de los][/url]

Entre mayo y octubre de 2007 Gonçalo Amaral dirigió el equipo de la Policía Judicial portuguesa que investigó la desaparición de la niña Madeleine McCann mientras dormía en una urbanización turística de Praia da Luz, en el Algarve. El 2 de octubre de 2007 fue apartado del caso por sus críticas hacia los investigadores británicos que se sumaron a las pesquisas y sus fallidas líneas de trabajo: declaró sospechosos oficiales a Robert Murat, un vecino de Praia da Luz, y a los padres de la niña, Gerry y Kate McCann, sobre los que luego no se encontraron pruebas incriminatorias. Amaral, que abandonaría el cuerpo después de 27 años, publicó varios libros sobre el caso. El primero, Maddie: la verdad de la mentira (2008), le enfrentó en los tribunales con los McCann, que pedían su retirada. Lo consiguieron en primera instancia, pero finalmente el Tribunal Supremo de Portugal dio la razón a Amaral y consideró que la libertad de expresión debía prevalecer sobre la protección del honor de los padres. El asunto está ahora pendiente de que el Tribunal Europeo de Derechos Humanos, al que recurrieron los McCann contra el Estado portugués, se pronuncie. Tras la reactivación del caso en 2020 con la aparición como sospechoso del alemán Christian Brückner, que cuenta con un largo historial como agresor sexual y que la noche del suceso estaba en la zona de Praia da Luz, Amaral publicó en octubre de 2021 en Portugal un nuevo libro, Maddie: Basta de mentiras, donde analiza este giro de la investigación y concluye que el nuevo señalado es un “chivo expiatorio”. En esta entrevista, realizada por correo electrónico, habla de todo ello.
Pregunta. ¿Qué sentimientos le provoca, 15 años después, el caso Madeleine?
Respuesta. De tristeza y revuelta, porque después de estos años no se ha averiguado lo que ocurrió ni se ha identificado y juzgado a los responsables, y porque la principal preocupación de los investigadores policiales y la mayoría de los periodistas es limpiar la imagen de los padres.
P. Ahora se ha declarado arguido (sospechoso oficial) a Christian Brückner, encarcelado en Alemania. ¿Qué opina sobre ello?
R. Christian Brückner es un producto de la ficción policial para limpiar la imagen de los padres de la niña desaparecida, y un chivo expiatorio a quien se imputan las responsabilidades de otros. Su designación como arguido parece una simple ingeniería procesal para evitar la prescripción del caso. Que se haya pedido la acción a las autoridades alemanas sin haber interrogado formalmente a Brückner denota que no existe nada en concreto. Las autoridades portuguesas no han conseguido encontrar indicios que lo impliquen en el crimen de la niña, porque la desaparición en sí no constituye un delito.
P. Christian Brückner fue uno de los pedófilos investigados por su equipo en 2007. ¿Qué descubrieron sobre él y por qué fue descartado?
R. Fue investigado como otras decenas, no se descubrió nada.
P. ¿Cuáles son los errores que se cometieron en la investigación?
R. El principal error fue aceptar que la policía británica viniese a Portugal para investigar con nosotros, estábamos bien solos. El otro error fue no haber declarado arguidos a los padres por la eventual negligencia en la guarda de los hijos, a los padres de la menor desaparecida y a los padres de los niños del grupo de vacaciones que todas las noches dejaban a sus hijos abandonados en sus apartamentos.
P. ¿Variaría su hipótesis sobre la responsabilidad de los padres con la aparición de nuevas pruebas?
R. En este momento no sabemos qué le ocurrió a la niña, la única cosa segura es que la noche del 3 de mayo de 2007 se dio una alerta de desaparición, pero no sabemos si la niña desapareció de hecho ese día. Es necesario revisar toda la investigación y caminar en todos los sentidos, alejándose de la creación de un chivo expiatorio.
P. ¿Tiene previsto publicar algún libro más sobre el caso?
R. En Maddie: Basta de mentiras, publicado en octubre, reviso y analizo la investigación alemana sobre Christian Brückner, a la que tuve acceso. Mi conclusión es que Brückner es un chivo expiatorio. Él está preso por la violación de una ciudadana estadounidense ocurrida en 2005 en Praia da Luz. El examen ginecológico realizado en el hospital conforme al protocolo para casos de violación concluye que no existió. La pregunta es cómo pudo ser juzgado y condenado por ese delito si el examen de la víctima concluye que no existió. El proceso portugués se tradujo al alemán, excepto el examen ginecológico, escrito a mano por la doctora, ya que el traductor dijo que era ilegible. Había tanto deseo de los investigadores alemanes de detener a Christian Brückner que el principal elemento del proceso no se tiene en cuenta. En Alemania está preso un individuo por un delito inexistente, es el todo vale, una tristeza.

DEEPL translation.  Not proof-read
"Between May and October 2007, Gonçalo Amaral led the Portuguese Judicial Police team that investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann while she was sleeping in a tourist resort in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. On 2 October 2007, he was removed from the case because of his criticism of the British investigators who joined the enquiry and their failed lines of work: he declared Robert Murat, a resident of Praia da Luz, and the girl's parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, official suspects, but no incriminating evidence was later found. Amaral, who would leave the force after 27 years, published several books on the case. The first, Maddie: The Truth of the Lie (2008), pitted him in court against the McCanns, who demanded his withdrawal. They succeeded in the first instance, but in the end the Portuguese Supreme Court ruled in favour of Amaral and considered that freedom of expression should prevail over the protection of the parents' honour. The case is now pending before the European Court of Human Rights, to which the McCanns appealed against the Portuguese state, for a ruling. Following the reactivation of the case in 2020 with the appearance as a suspect of German Christian Brückner, who has a long history as a sex offender and who was in the Praia da Luz area on the night of the event, Amaral published a new book in October 2021 in Portugal, Maddie: Basta de mentiras, in which he analyses this twist in the investigation and concludes that the new suspect is a "scapegoat". In this interview, conducted by email, he talks about it all.

Question: How do you feel, 15 years later, about the Madeleine case?

Answer: Sadness and revolt. Sadness and revolt, because after all these years, what happened has not been found out and those responsible have not been identified and tried, and because the main concern of police investigators and most journalists is to clean up the image of the parents.

P. Christian Brückner, who is imprisoned in Germany, has now been declared an arguido (official suspect). What do you think about this?

R. Christian Brückner is a product of police fiction to clean up the image of the parents of the missing girl, and a scapegoat to whom the responsibilities of others are imputed. His designation as an arguido seems to be simply procedural engineering to avoid the statute of limitations on the case. The fact that the German authorities have been asked to take action without having formally questioned Brückner shows that there is nothing concrete. The Portuguese authorities have failed to find evidence implicating him in the girl's crime, because the disappearance itself does not constitute a crime.

P. Christian Brückner was one of the paedophiles investigated by your team in 2007. What did you find out about him and why was he dropped?

R. He was investigated like dozens of others, nothing was discovered.

Q. What mistakes were made in the investigation?

R. The main mistake was to accept that the British police came to Portugal to investigate with us, we were well [=OK] on our own. The other mistake was not to have declared the parents guilty of possible negligence in the care of the children, the parents of the missing minor and the parents of the children in the holiday group who left their children abandoned in their flats every night.

Q. Would your hypothesis about parental responsibility change with the emergence of new evidence?

R. At the moment we don't know what happened to the child, the only thing for sure is that a missing persons alert was issued on the night of 3 May 2007, but we don't know if the child did in fact disappear on that day. We need to review the whole investigation and move in all directions, away from creating a scapegoat.

Q. Do you plan to publish any more books on the case?

R. In Maddie: Enough Lies, published in October, I review and analyse the German investigation on Christian Brückner, to which I had access. My conclusion is that Brückner is a scapegoat. He is in prison for the 2005 rape of an American citizen in Praia da Luz. The gynaecological examination carried out in the hospital according to the protocol for rape cases concludes that there was no rape. The question is how he could have been tried and convicted for this crime if the examination of the victim concluded that it did not exist. The Portuguese proceedings were translated into German, except for the gynaecological examination, which was handwritten by the doctor, as the translator said it was illegible. There was so much desire on the part of the German investigators to arrest Christian Brückner that the main element of the trial is not taken into account. In Germany an individual is imprisoned for a non-existent crime, it's anything goes, it's sad.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

xklamation, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 15:48

Thank you much Peter :)
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 16:18

Silentscope wrote:@Verdi # 885 

Nick Pisa is recycling the Story of Joanna Eilts 23, who did claim in her Statement that her Attacker had bad ‘Smokers teeth’.

She was in Portugal at Salema beach April 2007.

Jon Clarke claims in the Olive Press that she has recognised Brückner.

https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/full_bbe5b69f39d08c

This also appears at the end of Sandra Felgueiras report as the cases that were either re-opened or are apparently being investigated where CB's is a possible suspect. "But Bruckner faces 6 other charges and is in serious danger of being sentenced to successive terms that in Germany could amount to life in prison."

Joanna Eilts
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Vlcsna10
Joanna Eilts' mother declaration to the police
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Vlcsna12

Hazel Behan
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Vlcsna11

The group of Portuguese children in Messines, in front of whom CB masturbated himself, in 2017. This one had the parents as witnesses and they actually were able to hold him down until the GNR arrived. Apparently the then children, now teens, have made formal statements. And this is, by Herr Wolters admission, the " strongest case" they have against CB.
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Vlcsna13

Edited to add, it's actually in the report made to the police the teeth bit. Let me see if I can translate from the freeze frame.

Joanna Elits' mother declaration (excerpt from the video frame)
" (...) that she denounces a Caucasian individual, tanned, with several signs (moles? tattoos?) all over his body, blond hair, short, no beard, roughly 1.80/1.85 meters of height, of 20/30 years old, with four teeth upwards (Com 4 dentes cima para fora), for the practice of the following facts:

For, on the day 7 of April 2007 at about 19h00, on the beach of Salema, more precisely near the rocks, the referred individual who was fully naked, approached her daughter J.S.E., born on *-*-1997.
That her daughter was in the company of other children, and as the individual asked her in English her name, in a continuous act he grabbed her arm, pushed her down on the sand, begun to masturbate himself, as he understood that she was German, he said in the same language, wait, look.
That before this facts, her son also a minor, went to her (the mother) and told her about what just had happened, and she immediately went to see what was going on.
She states that as soon as the individual was aware of her presence, he run towards the rocks, climbing the cliff, and she ceased to see him.
That she never saw that person before, yet she could identify him if she saw him again.
She declares that she wishes for a criminal proceeding to be taken against the denounced, as well as be compensated (indemned) for what her daughter might suffer.
That she does not present (other) witnesses to the facts.
That she wishes to be notified in the case of the eventual prescription of the case. (...)"
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.05.22 18:03

Yet another headhunter..

This particular video has been uploaded here on CMOMM more than once but I think this is a good opportunity to give it another airing.

Madeleine McCann: In The Frame

Sep 11, 2020

13:38 minutes

Three months since Christian B was identified as a key suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, Sky's Martin Brunt takes an in-depth look at how the investigation is going and what will happen next.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 06.05.22 18:44

A video by Sonia poulton where she comments on the latest developments regarding CB - hope it works now.
Andema83
Andema83

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.05.22 19:57

McCanns dealt horror blow as Germans slap down 'total nonsense' claim over Maddie case

MADELEINE McCann's parents have been told by German prosecutors that new evidence concerning a suspected kidnapper is 'total nonsense.'
By CHARLES HARRISON, JOHN TWOMEY
17:24, Fri, May 6, 2022 | UPDATED: 19:18, Fri, May 6, 2022

Maddie went missing when she was three years old, while her family were on holiday in Portugal in May 2007. Convicted rapist and child sexual abuser Christian B had been identified as a suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance by German investigators in June, 2020. He vehemently denies all allegations in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine. Speculation had grown that new forensic had been uncovered in a camper van, which was reportedly used during his time living in the Algarve.

Germany investigators denied claims of the new forensic evidence but wouldn't confirm nor deny that fibres from the pyjamas Madeleine was wearing the night she went missing may have been found.

But spokesman for the public prosecutor Braunschweig Hans Christian Wolters, who gave the interview which sparked speculation about new evidence, told German newspaper RND that the rumours don't correspond with the truth.

He told the paper: “The whole story with the fibre traces is total nonsense”.

He went on to claim the alleged new findings were made up.

Speculation began about the fibre finding after Mr Wolters spoke to Portugese journalist Sandra Felgueiras, who has documented the case for years, on CMTV.

When asked where the investigation had gone two years after Christian B was named as a suspect, Mr Wolters said: “The investigation is still going on, and I think we have found some new facts, some new evidence – not forensic evidence, but evidence.”

When Ms Felgueiras pressed him on whether the investigation had uncovered any evidence pointing to Madeleine in the campervan, Mr Wolters said he couldn’t comment on “the details of the investigation”.

However, questioned on whether he could deny it, he said: “I don’t want to deny it”.

He went on to say there are "no plans in sight" to put him on trial over the case. He added: "I can't say when it will be wrapped up. Over the past two years, we've made absolutely made progress in this investigation.

“We have new findings and new evidence. But there’s nothing that could prove in scientific terms, for example, that Madeleine is dead, such as traces of DNA or bone fragments.”

This sparked a frenzy of theories that Christian B was close to being caught, with a source in the Portuguese police even telling the Telegraph yesterday (Thursday) that “officers [from the Judiciary Police] in the Algarve may leave for Germany, possibly next week.”

However, now Mr Wolters appears to be backtracking on his previous statements.

He said to RND: "In the interview I said that we had found new evidence in the last two years. However, there was nothing exonerating among them.

“At the moment, I cannot say anything about the further results of the investigation and the individual pieces of evidence.

“In response to a specific question, which referred to possible traces in one of the accused's vehicles - there was no mention of fibre traces - I said that I would not comment on this.

“I did not deny it, but simply stated that we do not want to say anything about it.”

He said the investigations are "in principle, complete, and over the next few days his lawyer will be able to examine the files. I don't know what the result will be. We will have to hear what his lawyer says. We need to wait and see the extent of the charges we will bring."

While Mr Wolters has previously stated that he is certain Christian B is responsible, there does not appear to be sufficient evidence to prosecute him.

He said on Tuesday that “the fact that Christian B is now a suspect in Portugal shows everyone that we are not on the wrong way.”

The suspect is currently serving a multi-year sentence in a Lower Saxony prison for the rape of a 72-year-old US-American woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.

He's been accused of “playing games” with investigators.

In a letter, sent to an anonymous woman and published by the MailOnline, the convicted sex offender said he “did nothing – well almost nothing”.

Maddie’s disappearance is not the only case for which the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is still investigating Christian B.

Additional reporting by Monika Pallenberg.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 21:05

So I've waited until now to not spoil Sandra F.'s scoop, the rest of the interview will air in a few minutes on CMTV. In Sábado magazine, there's a two page spread article, translating a few more paragraphs:

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 Img_2012

"(...) Sandra F. - In Portugal, in the scope of the investigation that I've been carrying out, I collected plenty information. Two years ago I interviewed two women who hired Nicole Felhinger as a babysitter and accuse her of being the moral author of a robbery of a case that had one hundred thousand euros, that was in the ground floor of the house where they lived in Albufeira. That robbery happened, with the same modus operandi of Madeleine disappearance just six months later. These women guarantee the person their neighbour saw entering their house and that would have been the assailant matches the description of Christian Brueckner who, at the time was presented to them as Nicole's boyfriend. They added that at the same moment the robbery was taking place, Brueckner called Nicole who was in the same car with them, and that the only thing she replied to him was "naturally" (natürlich), as if it was a coded word to tell him that he could go in the house. Are this not too many coincidences for Nicole Felhinger to not be questioned and held as a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance?

Wolters - For us, Nicole Felhinger is, and for now, a witness only.

Sandra F - A witness, who according to German journalists who have interviewed several friends of Nicole in 2007, used the mobile number that called Brueckner on the night of the disappearance...

Wolters - We checked everything. And we have also received the information that the number that called Brueckner could belong to Nicole Felhinger but, until now, we were unable to know to whom does that mobile number belongs.

Sandra F. - In Portugal the cell phone operators do not preserve the phone numbers of their subscribers forever. Are you sure that the number did not belong to Nicole Felhinger's or are you unable to find out after so many years?

Wolters - At the moment I have to say that I don't know. We don't know who used the phone number that called Brueckner that night.

Sandra F. - However knowing about the similitude and the temporal proximity of the robbery in Albufeira and of Madeleine's disappearance, don't you want to question these two women that I have already interviewed?

Wolters - They (the two women) are not important to us because those are two different cases.

Sandra F. - Yes, but we are talking about the same suspects and of the reconstitution of their lives in that year of 2007: Nicole and Brueckner. And there are too many coincidences. In fact the real goal of this duo was to make money and that is the reason why Nicole's husband divorced her by the end of 2007.

Wolters - We know they committed a robbery, Nicole and Brueckner, but that robbery prescribed.

Sandra F. - Do you then hypothesize that Madeleine was the target of a sale? And that that was the initial purpose of this crime?

Wolters - It is a possibility. (...)"
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

crusader and Angel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.22 7:44

It seems to be emerging that Sandra F did NOT specifically mention 'fibres', and HCW was very careful not to.
In which case who did ?
Olive Press ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 07.05.22 7:52

She never mentioned the word fibres Peter, the ad hominem attacks that I'm seeing on twitter led by McFadden and her gang are unjustifiable and asinine. One might disagree with her current stance on CB, but she has every right to pursue her own leads as a journalist, as we have every right to criticize or dismantle her investigation with facts. But to attack the person? It just means those people have no arguments, in fact McFadden is now completely distorting Sandra's work. But enough of this.

//

Last night the second part of Sandra's report and interview with Wolters was broadcast by CMTV. I felt it was far more interesting than the first part. Sandra put some tough questions to Wolters who continues to evade the questions behind a "can't comment".  Both episodes have interesting bits of information, nevertheless like on her RTP reports, I think Sandra is pushing too strongly that CB is guilty, she's forcing the connection on very flimsy connections. It turns out she's working with a lady German journalist and has had access to the process here in Portugal, at least to parts of it from what I could gather. Going to record the video and upload it to youtube and then share it here. Will start working on the transcripts today, I was unable to start with that as I've been working on other things in my life.
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

sharonl, crusader and Angel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.22 8:44

You are right.  She didn't. It seems to have been the SUN which suggested it. The difficulty then is the close link between Clarke and the Sun.
It seems the Sun was quoting Clarke, who was quoting SF, and somehow, inexplicably, some more pseudo-facts have been inserted into the story to 'sex it up a bit'.
It may not have been Clarke, but it is his MO to do this and for the SUN then to publish it as fact.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

xklamation and sparkyhorrox like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.05.22 11:15

Madeleine McCann prosecutors probe whether missing girl was killed after being abducted and sold to child trafficking gang

German prosecutors are investigating whether McCann was trafficked by a gang
Hans Christian-Wolters made the revelation in a Portuguese TV interview
The German has said he is sure that Christian Brueckner was Maddie's abductor

By NICK PISA IN FARO FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:29, 7 May 2022 | UPDATED: 09:06, 7 May 2022

Prosecutors are investigating the possibility Madeleine McCann was killed after being abducted and sold to a child trafficking gang.

Hans Christian-Wolters made the revelation in a Portuguese TV interview just days after revealing to MailOnline he had ‘new evidence’ against prime suspect Christian Brueckner.

Convicted rapist and paedophile Brueckner, 45, was identified as the man responsible for her abduction and ‘murder’ by German authorities in June 2020.

Since then they have been building a case against him but no charges have been brought – fuelling speculation the case against him is crumbling away and there will be no end to the 15 year mystery.

Portuguese TV reporter Sandra Felgueiras during her Sabado show on CMTV, asked Mr Wolters:’ So, you don’t believe that she was sold ?’

To which he replied: ‘I am not allowed to speak about these details,’ but when pressed and asked ‘if this was a possibility?’ he answered:’ Maybe it’s a possibility,’ without denying it.

The possibility that Madeleine was kidnapped to order for a child trafficking gang has been mooted before but there has never been any real elements to back the theory up.

Five years ago former Scotland Yard officer Colin Sutton suggested a ‘kidnap to order’ was the most likely and credible scenario for her disappearance.

However Mr Wolters insists they have ‘significant new evidence’ against him but ‘not forensic evidence’ and are adamant Brueckner is the man responsible.

Madeleine vanished from her parents Kate and Gerry’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast in May 2007 and despite numerous ‘sightings’ no trace of her has ever been found.

The show once again highlighted Brueckner’s relationship with fellow German Nicole Fehlinger and suggested they carried out the kidnap together.

But Mr Wolters denied this theory and said:’ We have checked this out. It is not part of our enquiry.’

He added:’ I can only say that at the moment we have only one suspicious person and that is Christian, there is no other person for us who is suspicious.’

When pressed as to when there would be a conclusion to the case Mr Wolters said: ‘The public and the McCanns have the right that we investigate seriously and that we only say something about the case when we are sure.'

‘He added: 'We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann.'

Madeleine McCann prosecutors probe whether she was killed after being sold to traffickers | Daily Mail Online

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1fa-1f1f8    Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 30 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 43711

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 07.05.22 12:32

A couple new translations on the other thread dedicated to Portuguese media.
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top