The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Regist10

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by princessleia 16.03.19 10:52

Jill Havern wrote:
princessleia wrote:Hi everyone. 

Jill, I've had to re-register, because I forgot logins, and no longer have access to the email address I used to register years ago.

(Snipped)

I know my opinion won't be a popular one, I had to get off my chest. I'm not a troll, I dip in and out of the forum, have done for many, many years.
Not a problem. Welcome back.

Yes, I understand your confusion now - that was their objective and I think they've achieved it. It was a success for the McCanns.

I feel quite depressed by it all actually having watched all 8 episodes, although wasn't paying 100% attention, but got the gist of it. I can understand why you feel torn.

Hurry up Peter and Tony with your analysis...
Thanks Jill

Exactly how I feel! Depressed and quite deflated. 

Like I said I will watch the 8th episode and digest it all, I may even re-watch it all.
princessleia
princessleia

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by sallypelt 16.03.19 10:53

Netflix complaints and reviews:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Netflix is ALL about making money. Look at the complaints about people having money taken out of their bank accounts.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.19 12:14

sallypelt wrote:Netflix complaints and reviews:

Netflix is ALL about making money. Look at the complaints about people having money taken out of their bank accounts.
Marvellous. Simply marvellous.

I signed up for Netflix just to watch this documentary and I've already cancelled my subscription so I wait with baited breath to see if my 'free' month will be charged.

waiting

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.19 12:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A photo of Madeleine McCann, taken days before she disappeared, has been published for the first time. McCann, centre, can be seen playing by a multicoloured swimming pool at the Praia da Luz kids ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.19 12:27

I still believe Madeleine died in the apartment and no "only for money
Netflix film"will convince me otherwise.Could money have changed hands,may there have been a spot of blackmail,not saying there was
But who knows.Have the msm commented,I have never read 
newspapers since the disgraceful original reporting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookers 16.03.19 12:36

So it has taken 12 years for a photograph of someone's child to surface and how can anybody tell who the child is? Absolute tosh as is the ridiculous Netflix series.
Brookers

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16.03.19 14:33

I have just finished watching all of the McCann propaganda series by Netflix.
It's clearly utterly biased and has been supported by the McCanns. To add to my previous post up-page there is, most conveniently, no reference to the fact that it was the McCanns, not the P.J. who first mentioned the possibility of Madeleine being dead.
Carol Tranmer is interviewed at length in the film but not a dicky bird about her late aunt, Mrs. Fenn's, claim about hearing crying for an hour and a quarter, which is in the published files.
The Smith sighting and e-fits get the briefest of mentions, despite S.Y. claiming it is of new, major importance to Op. Grange!! There is no interview with the Smiths, no statement or quote from them to confirm that they have changed their minds about it being Gerry they saw that night. (of course, Pulse can claim that when they made the film this was the information they were given)
There is not a single interview with any of the Portuguese workers who were there when it happened.
There is no explanation of how Totman-crecheman could have been seen walking in the wrong direction if he was coming from the creche.
The whooshing curtains claim has been airbrushed from the story,
Now, suddenly, Oldield remembers hearing a noise on his check. Strange he didn't mention that before in any of his statements.
No mention of the Portuguese S.C. ruling or statement

All in all, it's a powerful piece of biased propaganda designed to exonerate the McCanns, claim they have been cleared and damn Dr. Amaral's investigation. It depicts Portugal as a haven for child traffickers and paedophiles, policed by a corrupt force who hide this fact and who would do anything to avoid damage to the tourism industry. I sincerely hope the Portuguese have the guts to react. We'll see.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.19 14:53

All in all, it's a powerful piece of biased propaganda designed to exonerate the McCanns, claim they have been cleared and damn Dr. Amaral's investigation. It depicts Portugal as a haven for child traffickers and paedophiles, policed by a corrupt force who hide this fact and who would do anything to avoid damage to the tourism industry. I sincerely hope the Portuguese have the guts to react. We'll see.

Anyone who ever thought this Netflix story was destined to be anything other than a McCann orchestrated initiative, then they haven't been paying attention over the past 12 years.

The implication that Portugal is a haven for paedophiles and child traffickers was played out from the beginning.  They even took their despicable accusations around Europe across to North Africa and as far away as the Antipodes and Middle East.

Lesson to be learned - if you want cooperation, you do not take yourself on a celebrity tour with an accusatory publicity stunt suggesting that countries are overrun with paedophiles, child traffickers, slave markets and above all else harbouring your child.

You know what they say - 'people who live in glass houses....'.  Take a look at your own country before slagging-off others - starting with the corridors of Westminster.

So back to the Netflix thing .... THE END !!!

What's next on the agenda - The Great Escape?  From Here to Eternity?  Titanic?  Some Like it Hot? Duck Soup?  Carry On up the Khyber Pass?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.03.19 15:02

Daily Mail have reported on the 48 Questions Mrs did not answer.   I didn't see the  49th Question printed though.   Apparently the Portugese and British police have completely exhonerated them.

Is something afoot with all this reporting in the UK papers following on from the Netflix film?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty 16.03.19 16:25

According to Netflix (not watched it myself)apparently it was stated by Gerry that he put the window blind down when everyone was looking for Madeline, does anyone know if he stated this to the police?.
ferrotty

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by shana 16.03.19 16:35

The McCann's claiming disgust at a series which has people now believing they are actually innocent. Or should that be the McCann's feigning disgust?

Jane Tanner lied about the direction Tannerman was going in. she lied, and that lie produced a suspect that was used for years as a serious line of enquiry.

I'm on the last episode, there's a lot of time wasted, there's a lot of info that has been ignored Kate's lying about the window and shutters, Tannerman walking wrong way, no real alibi for Gerry MCann at 10pm when the Smith's saw smithman, etc etc.

I'll have to watch it all again, compare notes if i am to draw a conclusion. But i really don't know if I can be bothered.
shana
shana

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.03.19 16:41

In his statement dated 10th May 07, he said : he then closed external blinds, made his way outside and tried to open them, which he managed to do. I cant find in any other statement, anyone else who saw the blind open.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.03.19 21:20

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann review – a moral failure  / 

Netflix’s long-awaited documentary on the McCann case offered no new facts, no new insight – it didn’t even have a point of view

Kate and Gerry McCann in 2013, holding an age-progressed police image of their missing daughter. Photograph: Facundo Arrizabalaga/EPA

Rumours of difficulties with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have abounded almost from the moment it was commissioned. The McCanns themselves refused to take part and asked everyone around them not to either. At one point, it was said that it was going to be cut from an eight-part series to an hour-long one-off. Then it was going to be pulled altogether. Certainly no previews were made available, and the makers did not do the usual round of pre-show publicity interviews in the press, which is never a sign of great confidence in the product.

But in the end, The Disappearance of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] landed as a full eight-part series. Was it worth the wait? Did it confound the rumours and the doubters? No and no, not by any conceivable metric.
It was a simple retelling – in what felt almost like real time, so leadenly was it done – of the story of the three-year-old’s disappearance from the holiday resort of Praia da Luz one terrible night in May 2007. It was a blatant cash-in on the vogue for the true-crime series that have become a staple of Netflix’s output since the success of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a few years ago, but without any of the justifications previous works in the genre have provided. It was not the disinterment of a forgotten case, it was not the re-examination of a suspected miscarriage of justice. It offered no new facts, no new insight. It didn’t even have a point of view.                                                   

Instead, it was purely a rehashing of everything anyone who was alive at the time, or who has been of an age to understand the periodic appeals on anniversaries, birthdays and other painful dates by the McCanns for more information in the 12 years that have elapsed since, already knew. The vanishing, the panic, the initial horror and the delayed police response take up most of the first episode, and we move on from there through the searches that yield nothing, the growing media attention, the breakdown of trust between Kate and Gerry and the Portuguese police, the tenuous identification of a suspect, the sniffer dogs that throw suspicion on the parents, the magazine article that suggested a pact of silence between the McCanns and the friends they were holidaying with over the “fact” that Madeleine died in an accident while they were eating at the resort’s tapas bar 100 yards away and that they disposed of the body, on through all possible sightings, connections with other cases, the books later written, the agendas served, the legal suits that followed, and so on. All cul-de-sacs, all pointless recapping of parts of a story that still has no end.

All of it was padded out with extraneous guff – the history of the Algarve as a holiday resort, accounts from journalists of how they rushed to get to the story and then their breathless accounts of waiting for and not getting any news … The talking heads were frequently drowned out by the sound of barrel-bottoms being scraped.
It’s a feat of sorts, I suppose, to create something so morally and creatively bankrupt that your viewers would gain more insight into your case if they were to sit alone in a darkened room for 10 minutes to try to fathom the depths of parental anguish then, now and for the more than a decade in between. When the urge came upon the makers to put this series together, they should have done the same. They should have spent their time wondering how the McCanns bear it, sent up a heartfelt and useless prayer that somehow, some time, answers for that suffering pair are found and that they are allowed to live out the rest of their days in either joy or, at the very least, the kind of terrible peace that comes with knowing the worst.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.19 21:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The 48 questions Kate McCann did not answer about her daughter Madeline's disappearance have resurfaced after she was quizzed by police in 2007. The full transcript has come out again with a ...

370 comments, most critical, and some with over 3000 green arrows . . .
The public are not buying it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.03.19 21:58

Jill Havern wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 48 questions Kate McCann did not answer about her daughter Madeline's disappearance have resurfaced after she was quizzed by police in 2007. The full transcript has come out again with a ...

370 comments, most critical, and some with over 3000 green arrows . . .
The public are not buying it.

Of course they are not buying it.  In the words of Goncalo Amaral, The truth will live forever but a lie will only survive until the truth has booted it out. 

Too little, too late - its time the liars gave up on this, they're not fooling the public, just making fools of themselves. 

Mitchell
Gamble
Kandohla
Lazzerri
Redwood

That's just a minor sample

The whole lot of them, they look and sound ridiculous not to mention corrupt.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re . Netflix Drama

Post by taurus47 16.03.19 23:10

6 hours of my life wasted...Heavily weighted in favour of the McCanns and the supposed abduction. Amaral treated as the villain of the piece and totally discredited. Most of the evidence disproving an abduction was ignored or rubbished and the story of Madeleine diving overboard to retrieve a hat was highly unlikely. I think that most people who follow this forum in search of the truth will be disappointed to say the least as so much evidence was left out, and the McCanns were only shown in favourable light - no involvement in the programme by them then!
taurus47
taurus47

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner 16.03.19 23:21

One day maybe just one day it will dawn on the many that the truth and the only truth is that this ' case ' is fake.
A fake event 
Fake ' victim'
Fake perpetrators 
Fake cast.
All fake , the whole thing.
Maddie never existed.
The M's are actors.
Amelie and Sean ? Seriously.
She's been seen many times in Liverpool , never with him and never with any kids. Often at a church with her mother. The Mothers house now stands empty.
Theres no back story yo the whole thing and to these people.
Where are the tapas gang ? Nowhere , that's where because they were actors who left the stage, just like Murat etc.
Whole thing is an exercise in how far the media can manipulate.
How far the public can be conned.
Whole story is 100% fake.
End
GordonGarner

Activity : 45

http://GordonGarner65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.19 23:28

Amaral is very real.
His dismissal from the investigation was very real.
His resignation from the PJ at the height of his career was very real.
The murder of his dog was very real.
The destruction of his marriage by the McCanns was very real.
The destruction of his financial situation was very real.
Real events.
Real victim.

Spot the difference.

Although I do agree with you that the whole McCann story is fake.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.03.19 23:51

GordonGarner wrote:A fake event...Fake ' victim'...

All fake, the whole thing. Maddie never existed.
Madeleine travelled to Praia da Luz with her parents on Saturday 28 April and we have two sets of video footage of her that day, plus three still photos.

We have either one or two still photos of her on the Sunday.

After Sunday, we have no proven photos of her and not one wholly credible, independent sighting of her after that either.

There has certainly been an awful lot of fakery after Sunday 29 April

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24786

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.19 0:07

GordonGarner wrote:One day maybe just one day it will dawn on the many that the truth and the only truth is that this ' case ' is fake.
A fake event

Now now, let's not be silly bignono .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 17.03.19 6:20

I watched the first episode last night, and won't watch any more. I was disappointed but not surprised when in the opening few minutes, Jim Gamble's mug appeared on the screen. I thought ok, that's one, but let's keep watching and give it a fair chance. Then summers and swan pop up (extreme eyeroll). What a waste of an opportunity. Can't understand why the McCanns are so against this documentary.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 17.03.19 7:44

nglfi wrote:I watched the first episode last night, and won't watch any more. I was disappointed but not surprised when in the opening few minutes, Jim Gamble's mug appeared on the screen. I thought ok, that's one, but let's keep watching and give it a fair chance. Then summers and swan pop up (extreme eyeroll). What a waste of an opportunity. Can't understand why the McCanns are so against this documentary.
They're not, this film exonerates them to millions of people around the globe and even attempts to make sceptics question their own beliefs. winkwink

The series ends with Portugal being a haven for paedophiles, with Amaral allegedly fitting up the McCanns like he did with Cipriano (who murdered her own daughter and fed her to pigs, after having sex with her brother) to save PdL from a tourism crisis, and all because he allegedly misinterpreted the forensic results of the dogs, as corroborated by Sandra 'ask the dogs' Felguiras.

Job done McCanns.
No, they're not against this documentary, not in the least. They'll be drinks  in Rothley Towers after this.

Incidentally, Brian Kennedy said he paid for the private investigation, so why were the McCanns begging for money for the Fund? Silly question I suppose seeing as they had a huge mortgage and an extension on their house to pay for.

I would think Amaral will be furious, but what can he do since he obviously gave Netflix an interview.
Verity
Verity

Activity : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 17.03.19 7:46

Harrowing theory why Gerry and Kate McCann became persons of interest when Maddie vanished

Tycoon Brian Kennedy made the shock new claim in Netflix documentary The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann

Verity
Verity

Activity : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.19 7:57

Something to get us back into the correct mindset from Gemma O'Doherty

Apologies if posted elswhere
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 17.03.19 8:02

@ Verity Harrowing theory?  To save Portugal's tourism trade  lol

I'm no cop, but aren't close relatives usually initially suspects when a child is injured, missing or murdered (I'm not suggesting this is what happened).

BTW, Pulse Films made the "documentary" , not Netflix.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.03.19 8:05

Jill Havern wrote:
Hurry up Peter and Tony with your analysis...
I've very little to add.

There were some very good reviews in the Daily Telegraph, Guardian and other papers demolishing these 8 hours of film as cobbled together clips and interviews which added nothing to what we already know, and failed to come up with even one new 'angle on the case. Members here have by now said most of what could be said about this 'piece of work'.

Here, we know better and can see what it is: a cunningly prepared work of sinister propaganda, designed with just two purposes in mind;
1. To embed the abduction narrative ever more deeply in the minds of viewers, and
2. To make some money (or at least recoup some of the expense they made in producing this rubbish).

(Incidentally I wouldn't be surprised if one day we learnt that Netflix was PAID to produce this. It seems mighty odd that it was released just as Mark Saunokonoko's podcasts were beginning to gain some traction, though I doubt whether he is going to dig nearly as deep as Richard Hall has done).

I was amazed that @ princessleia had veered from believing the McCanns were involved in Madeleine's disappearance to being only '50/50'. That illustrates what a very powerful piece of propaganda this was.

Sandra Felgueiras gave us one of the most insightful moments in the past 12 years when she went head-on into the crux of the case: "How do you explain the cadaver dog's alerts?". She extracted some astonishing, awkward and embarrassed reactions from the McCanns. Her place at the top of the forum is fully justified.

I don't know how many members & guests remember this, but Sandra Felgueiras turned against Amaral & the PJ's conclusions many many years back.

It's interesting she claims Amaral misled her about the forensic report in September 2007, when the McCanns were declared official suspects, yet wasn't it around August 2008 (after the McCanns had been de-arguidoed), that she did her 'Ask the dogs, Sandra' interview? I think it was.

So why has she turned so vehemently against Amaral?

She is a youngish journalist. Talented. Brave even.

Did someone at the top of her TV company order her to make up stories about Amaral if she wanted to keep her job?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24786

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.03.19 9:22

Ladyinred wrote:@ Verity Harrowing theory?  To save Portugal's tourism trade  lol

I'm no cop, but aren't close relatives usually initially suspects when a child is injured, missing or murdered (I'm not suggesting this is what happened).

BTW, Pulse Films made the "documentary" , not Netflix.
Pulse Films? A company that is registered at New North Palace, London? It would be interesting to know just how close Pulse Films' office is to the Madeleine McCann's Fund Company this office is. 

Another "coincidence"?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.19 10:28

I have the distinct feeling the McCanns and their friends colluded
with Netflix while saying they are having nothing to do with it.
Conspiracy anyone!!!???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.19 11:47

Verity wrote:Harrowing theory why Gerry and Kate McCann became persons of interest when Maddie vanished

Tycoon Brian Kennedy made the shock new claim in Netflix documentary The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann

Harrowing theory why Gerry and Kate McCann became persons of interest when Maddie vanished

By Mirror.co.uk - 16th March 2019

Portuguese authorities tried to frame Madeleine McCann's parents for her disappearance to save the country's tourism trade, it has been claimed.

The shock new theory, aired by tycoon Brian Kennedy, who has ploughed cash into helping Kate and Gerry find their missing daughter, comes as thousands watched eight part documentary The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann.

Brian claimed the authorities had an incentive to make the couple scapegoats to rescue Portugal's ailing economy.

He claims authorities had reason to encourage the police to target the couple as persons of interest after three-year-old Maddie vanished in 2007.

Former rugby club owner Brian said: "You could understand how the mood of pubic opinion would go from sympathy to vilification.

"Lets find somebody to blame for this that doesn't make us look bad. I think it's all tied into tourism, industry and tourism being down and the country's GDP.

"It's much easier to say: 'Aha, we've found some idea later that the parents could be involved in this."

Brian, whose claims air in the Netflix documentary, helped fund the McCanns search for Maddie after she disappeared from their Pria Del Luz holiday apartment in the Algarve.

Speaking for the first time about his involvement he said he was convinced the couple weren't involved "within 12 seconds."

He described meeting the couple face to face after insisting on looking in their eyes before he donated any cash.

"They both looked like a wreck, after 12 seconds just reading the emotions everything told me 100per cent that this woman is genuine - she is a victim."

Brain knew the couple were innocent within 12 seconds (Image: PA)

Brian then funded private detectives, PR expert Clarance Mitchell [sic] and even flew to Morroco [sic] in a private jet himself to check out a sighting.

While detective agency Metodo 3 didn't find Maddie the documentary tells how information they uncovered busted 23-strong child sex gang.

ooops   Wrong Kennedy - what-a-mistaka-to-maka !  The intelligent tabloid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

What a turmoil this has created - again!

smokin

One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much coming out in the press, nobody knows what's true and what isn't ....

Gerry McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by princessleia 17.03.19 12:06

I spoke to my mum this morning, she's not followed the case, knows bits a pieces that I've told her over the years but she's never really shown that much interest. 

Anyway, to my surprise she watched all 8 episodes, she's not really a documentary fan, and I didn't think this was her kind of thing at all. 

I expected her to say Madeleine was abducted, but she is convinced they are involved.

She said Brian Kennedy and his son are just thugs with money and connections.
She felt really sorry for Murat, Malinka and Amaral. 
She felt the involvement of the Govt is bizarre, commenting that no one else has or ever will receive this kind of backing. 
She thinks the dogs are amazing and this confirmed it for her.  
She noted how the 'abductor' entered the patio doors but left through a small window - this would never happen especially that the McCann and friends were being watched. 

I feel like I've been suckered in and allowed myself to be manipulated by this documentary....I should know better! 

After speaking to my mum I have hope that people will see it for what it is. BS!
princessleia
princessleia

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top