The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 25 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 25 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 25 Regist10

Leave No Stone Unturned

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 25 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Guest 14.11.23 7:30

please, do not tell me, such courses are really there, and made by ceops, are they?

i mean, it would result in a full mind conversation in only using mm, mmm, mmmmm,mmm, mm, in all its possible meaning, concluded with a firm aha!!!

it is already something with what the reporters had produced about this topics, but after it some pages back came again back on two letters, the mm citation, i realized, i actually can and do much to often, on my own, a full conversation with only me and myself in mmm, naaa, ehhh, ssss, huuuh while reading the crap. so i think i have to update my linkdn profile, with being fluent in neanderthal language too. 

a shame we never have been able to get to hear the tapes of the tapas 7 rogatories, the problem with neanderthal is, you must hear it to get the gist of what it means, and at least david payne must speak it very good too. video would make it even better, there is usually a lot of movement in the head and facial parts too.

it even looks to be, the m sounds have the largest set of meanings. and others do understand what you mean with it too. 

but there is even something else with the piece, he was asked to write for madeleine, but that was not what he really did, he did write an excuse note for their parents, there is nothing in it for, or even about madeleine at all. 
and when you start reading it sentence for sentence, is is quite a odd piece.

but the most common full question in my head with all these kind of written pieces is always, are these people for real? do they really write it all down from mind, heart and soul, or just because you have to, most times because they pay you for it. this one only looks to have only called to soon, i know of that guy, and got the most fingers pointing, than you have to write something. but hehe, shipman was a doctor too. we have to accept they come in a variety of characters. 

but if you cannot took up parental responsibilities over your own family, how would that work out over your patients? 

take this one;

Our profession can relate directly to Madeleine's disappearance, and many doctors have personalised the tragedy. 

is this guy really telling us, it is to be quite normal to loose a child on holiday as you are a doctor?

luckily for their offspring, that is never became clear in the numbers. not even in the uk itself. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 11:43

The Payne's never checked on their children because they had a state of the art child monitor.
According to Matt Oldfield, the monitor was also used by them.
Snipped from Matt Oldfield's rogatory
"Dave and Fiona had a, had a monitor stretched the distance across from the, their apartment to ours"
But yet, Matt Oldfield still checked on Grace, and by all accounts, the McCann's apartment and also the russell's apartment.
So three of the couples were using a child monitor, it was only the McCann's who didn't have use of one.
Yet it was the McCann's who did the least checking on their children, in fact, it was only Gerry who did one check just after
 9 pm. 
If there was someone from each family, apart from the McCann's, staying home to look after all the children in one apartment, why the need for the monitors?
Or was the babysitter, a different one every night, in one apartment with all the children in their own beds, listening in via the monitors?
But the McCann's didn't have a monitor so that wouldn't work.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.23 12:15

If truth be known no doubt they did leave their children alone in their apartments every night to fend for themselves - if they checked every 10 minutes there's no saying any one of the children was safe, a tragic accident can take only a few seconds.

The Tapas restaurant staff witness statements verify the group were individually absent from the table during each evening - the frequency is of course very debatable, as is who went where. We've only got their word for it.

Sometimes the simplest answers are the best.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.11.23 18:50

Verdi wrote:If truth be known no doubt they did leave their children alone in their apartments every night to fend for themselves - if they checked every 10 minutes there's no saying any one of the children was safe, a tragic accident can take only a few seconds.

The Tapas restaurant staff witness statements verify the group were individually absent from the table during each evening - the frequency is of course very debatable, as is who went where.  We've only got their word for it.

Sometimes the simplest answers are the best.

If there was someone absent from the table each night, they would probably have been in their apartments.  If that is the case, why didn't the absent member carry out the checking each night?

Why was there someone absent from the tapas each night?  Was it because the remaining children were all being cared for by one person whilst the rest played out the "everything is OK" scene?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 19:23

Who said there was someone absent from the table every night?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.23 20:04

Sorry I don't seem to have made myself clear. I meant the Tapas staff verified the fact that individual members of the group periodically left the table to check on their children and then returned to the restaurant.

From Tapas bar witness statements..

JOAQUIM JOSE MOREIRA BATISTA (waiter)

Of the times in which this group had dined in that bar it is [was] often [for] someone from the group to go to check at the apartments the state of the children (their offspring) who were sleeping there.

RICARDO ALEXANDRE DA LUZ OLIVEIRA (waiter)

It was usual [for] someone of that group, to leave to go to the apartments to check the children (children of the group members) who slept there.

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 15.11.23 20:49

That Gerald McCann, the missing girls father, informed him that the children of the couples friends were in another apartment and that they were being looked after by the mother of one of the friends, who was never present in the apartment whilst the inquiries were being carried out. 

Finally, he states that the photograph of the missing girl was handed to him by Gerald McCann, the girls father, he does not remember seeing the photo in the possession of any other person.
Reads, ratifies, signs.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Children of the others were being looked after in another Apartment, and Gerry already had a Photograph ready ?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 21:09

Maybe they put all the children in the Payne's apartment to be looked after by Diane Webster whilst they all went out to look for Madeleine or comfort Kate.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.23 21:29

on that evening of 3 may indeed, the friends who had been in, or very near 5a, only fiona was a mother. rachel and jane looked at their own most of the time, but diane, the mother of the friends looked after the paynes. 

i think it was a good explanation, because both david and fiona kept around and in , or just ouside 5a that evening when the gnr got there. 

it is just a chronological summoning up of that evening after the gnr arrived. 

and there is a better safer link, i don't have a clue why google often send you to the older http addresses, but there are https links too. i only still got it when i take one from earlier searches and bookmarked it. 

it is far more curious that russell escapes the inside of 5a in his rogatory and still has been searching through a camera and written two different time lines, and even jane describes russell inside 5a on that evening of may 3, when the gnr was doing their work. when she came in to tell about tannerman the first, but none had a really coherent story about, zero hour and the next day. 
well before or much after that they keep on mostly incoherent. so at least they can show consistency. 

the gnr must have met all except diane, rachel did a run to tell the gnr about jane het tannerman the first, and later jane took that story by herself. 

russell had one evening that week off, because of a sick daughter, matt and rachel had the runners on separate nights. and some have kate booked for the tuesday, but that is not what they themselves stated, both are also consistent incoherent about that. 

it is more easy and clear to follow a string of noodles with your eyes and see where it is going in a pack uncooked ones, than making a understandable pattern of the tapas 9.  they left just far to many stones, the size of alps behind. trying to turn the stones would not work well. 

but it can be worse, if you ever have time look up on google books the book of danny collins. it was in its full on there, but really after chapter 4 i had seriously to have a lie down in a dark room. so it could have been much worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.11.23 21:50

Matt was absent one night with an upset stomach, then it was Russel and at some point, I believe it was Rachel's turn.

Someone at the PJ once suggested that all the children were being looked after in one apartment. This would make sense if Madeleine died earlier in the week. Would they really risk losing another child by leaving them alone?

Were they out at the Tapas, acting normal only to add credibility to the "abduction on May 3rd whilst we were out" claim?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 21:59

That where it came from,  Gerry told Vitor Martins PJ officer, the children were being looked after in one apartment.
He was reffering to the night of 3rd May and not every night.
It's also a mystery as to why the twins were left in their cots in a cold and noisy room, why were they not taken out to be looked after.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 15.11.23 22:01

@sharoni#610

That all depends on the ACTUAL Day of poor Madeleine’s passing….

And IF she and the Twins were part of that Arrangement.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.23 22:02

i do remember that amaral told, the pj toyed a bit around with the idea, all children could have been in one apartment in the evening, but also that they all could have been checking by the poolside patio doors, but could never establish it. i think even on different times when he talked about that chapter. i think some was also in his first book. 

it would quite impractical to keep all children together and it would go against their reasons to not use the evening creche. and it would not be different with or without madeleine. the adult on duty had still to eat too, and only russell was catered with a meal. 

rachel must have been in on tuesday may 1, because she is always used as the one who did hear no child cry from 5a, when pamela fenn did. 

a shame no one was able to ask silvia batista to tell what she meant with the onliners that made it out from the time after she ended up in and around 5a that evening and night. she of course would be at least a bit grumpy and biased, because she had to also protect the name of the ocean club at the same time. 
she translated jane her first tannerman 1 meeting and a reaction is known that she must have said at a time, that never could have been a true story, because jane would never could have seen someone from the point jane described it. as she had the story first hand, i would love to hear more about how she meant that.

her statement is far more about the organisation of the ocean club. still she could understand all parties, english and portuguese. there are only little bits. she was at least not very impressed by the tapas 9.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 22:12

Mathew Oldfield said he was ill on Sunday and Rachael was ill on Wednesday.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.11.23 22:26

I am aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay this I believe was booked on the Monday morning as a block booking- the time was agreed by the group. Matt was unwell and I recall I went to see him, he had been suffering from a stomach upset so I can say that there were only eight adults at the Tapas bar that night.

I know that on one of the evenings either Monday or Tuesday I stayed in the flat with Evie as she wasn’t well Jane brought my meals over to me this was mentioned in my first statement.

On Wednesday Rachael was ill, we stayed out later than normal, after our meal we sat around and then moved into the bar area we stayed for around 45minutes to an hour, this was our only ‘late night’ of the holiday,
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.11.23 22:35

578 “Right. ‘I recall there was a Trivia Quiz on either the Tuesday or Wednesday evening’”.
Reply “So that might be better, jumping back up to where I have said ‘I know on one of the evenings, either the Monday or Tuesday, I stayed in the flat with Evie, she wasn’t well and Jane brought her over’, so if at the end of that statement, that paragraph, it then says ‘this occurred on the night where there was a Trivia Quiz, possibly conducted by the aerobics instructor’, I mean, that would, that would, erm. And then when, when the statements are, you know, are cross-referenced, then I think it would be probably fairly apparent to know which night that was”.

1578 “Then we can delete those two lines'”
Reply “And then the rest of it can go, yeah, that doesn’t, I mean, I might as well hop, hop back up to the, the other bit. But I wasn’t there, I don’t recall the Trivia Quiz, that was the night I wasn’t there, it is only speaking to other people, erm, that I know that that was, that that was the night I missed. On Wednesday, it might be worth saying that ‘Rachael was ill and stayed in the flat’”.

1578 “Right. So ‘On Wednesday Rachael was ill and stayed in the flat’'”
Reply “In five ‘B’. It says ‘I checked the McCANN’s apartment’, erm, kind of implies I may have gone in. I think that I made a check to the apartments at that point, which would have been in, certainly by this point, it was generally a listen outside with the others and a check on your own”.

1578 “’I checked the McCANN’s apartment and I believe that this was around twenty-three hundred’'”
Reply “Yeah, I think this is a kind of fusion of all that we were discussing on the extra, the extra visits back from the bar and I said well within that hour I think me and Jane, yeah, me and Jane had gone back, you know, once each”.

1578 “And this was on the Wednesday'”
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 22:50

So to clarify, Matt was ill Sunday, Russ on Tuesday, quiz night and Rachael on Wednesday night.
I wonder why Russ said he stayed in the flat with Evie who wasn't well and Jane brought her over.
Over from where?
crusader
crusader

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.23 23:01

still rachel is often be used as a counter witness to pamela fenn, but if pamela states she heard a young child cry the evening of tuesday may 1, rachel could not be a counter witness at all about a crying child on tuesday, because she just was in the tapas restaurant. and pamela fenn was not at home on the wednesday. when rachel kept her day in, in 5b. rachel never could tell if a child cried anywhere in block 5 on tuesday, because she was not there.

rachel kept in on wednesday, and the mix up with the crying episode she was asked about by kate was part of the she asked why we did not come saga, madeleine told about on thursday breakfast time. but rachel could not say she did hear crying from 5a. 

two separate events of different days. kate could not name a event about the crying madeleine asked her about, and that means there was no counter witness for tuesday. so nothing that could counter pamela fenn on that.
there was simply no other who could be a counter witness to it. 

rachel did already got sick, or poorly on tuesday evening by her words, but stayed in and around 5b on the wednesday, and was not at the tapas restaurant. 

the result is that only two people did reflect to a time children in 5a did cry, one is pamela fenn on tuesday, the other by the strange story per kate told by madeleine, unknown time and day.

crusader is that not a hickup, in most statements jane brought russell his meal over. only on thursday jane took over from russell to stay with the kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.11.23 23:09

Somewhere in the files is a quote by Jane saying something alone the lines of one of her children was unwell and sobbing for her dad.  I shall have to find this.

I think the Wednesday night, there was
one night when Exxxx had a complete meltdown and sort of, she’s not sort of a
tantrumy child but she was so tired she just sort of crashed and screamed during bath
time. I think that might have been, I’m not sure if that was the Wednesday, it could
have been the Wednesday but she just had a complete, you know how the kids do
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.11.23 23:30

You are quite right onehand, well spotted, it does mean Jane brought his meal over.
Jane took Russell's meal back to the apartment on Tuesday when he was looking after Evie.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.23 0:19

crusader wrote:That where it came from,  Gerry told Vitor Martins PJ officer, the children were being looked after in one apartment.
He was reffering to the night of 3rd May and not every night.
It's also a mystery as to why the twins were left in their cots in a cold and noisy room, why were they not taken out to be looked after.

The various statements taken at different periods of time cast shadow over the whereabouts of the twins after Kate McCann raised the alarm - the most pertinent being that Gerry McCann stood guard outside the children's bedroom so they weren't disturbed.  

Taking time differences and language differences (translation) into consideration, in my considered opinion the twins were not in that bedroom during the invasion of people when they apparently slept through the mayhem.  I believe they had already been moved to another apartment, who wouldn't under the circumstances, the rest being only a story to bolster the sedated abduction scenario.  All that rubbish about Kate McCann checking for breathing - if you thought your child/ren might be at deaths door because someone had sedated them you would panic and take them to a medical centre - not sit on the bed faffing about what ifs.  Were the twins sedated as well as Madeleine when she was abducted - there was a lot of emphasis placed on sedation, I don't think sedation entered anywhere in this story, I think it was fabrication to facilitate the phantom abductor.

No one but no one would leave children asleep or otherwise at the scene of a crime, instinct dictates that you remove them to a safe place - even if the parents were prostrated by trauma, if not they someone would have stepped in and moved the children away from thcrime scene.

Gonçalo Amaral said at the time of GNR/PJ inspection the two cots were empty - that might have been when he considered the possibility that the children all slept in one apartment every night whilst the group were dining.

I've said time and time again, Dianne Webster was an oddball, it could be said she was only on that holiday to help with the Payne's kids - she wasn't part of their 30 something set.  If one babysitter was required to care for all the children, why not her, she is the most logical person to volunteer night duty but she didn't did she,  She was seen every night at the Tapas bar with the rest of the group.

My view today, the group were selfish enough to leave their individual children alone in their respective apartments for a couple of hours resulting in the fate of Madeleine McCann

Why has this even become the object of issue?

It is made clear by the witness statements that the children's mothers were not present at apartment 5a after Kate McCann raised the alarm because they had their own children to attend to - to look after in their particular apartments.  The twins were moved to David Payne's apartment, quite when has never been satisfactorily established.

Where is the discrepancy, where is the conspiracy?

No point trying to find a chink when all is clear as crystal - even logic dictates.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.23 0:37

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

David reiterated his concerns about roadblocks and border notification and I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated.

On the night Madeleine was taken, you may remember, Gerry and I had been very concerned that Sean and Amelie had hardly moved in their cots, let alone woken up, despite the commotion in the apartment. Since Madeleine was snatched apparently without making a sound, we had always suspected that all three children might have been sedated by the abductor. We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done.

While this didn’t totally exclude the possibility that the children had been sedated, especially given the time that had elapsed, it meant nobody else (including the PJ and the media) could prove otherwise.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.11.23 7:33

I wasn't thinking along the lines of any discrepancy or conspiracy, it was about the children being looked after a member of each family every night.
I think it came from what Gerry said to PJ officer Vitor Martin.

That Gerald McCann, the missing girls father, informed him that the children of the couples friends were in another apartment and that they were being looked after by the mother of one of the friends, who was never present in the apartment whilst the inquiries were being carried out.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.11.23 7:47

He also said

In the apartment where the family was staying, there were different persons, including the friends of the girls parents, who were immediately invited to leave the apartment, in order to preserve the scene.

Inside the room that was indicated as being that of the missing girl, there were two children, babies, who appeared to sleeping in two cots placed in the middle of the room.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 16.11.23 8:46

I was always suspicious of these upset stomachs, and illnesses, but I can't imagine why the Tapas crew would lie about them, apart from the fact they appear to have been dishonest in everything else they have said.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top