The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Jill Havern 14.05.21 11:57

kikoraton wrote:Hello folks!
I’m sure that on this forum we find people with open minds, who like to consider all possibilities without a disposition to decry the ideas and opinions of others. Posters who indulge in rational debate and criticism, rather than those who seek to deflect the argument to support their own theories. There are plenty enough opportunities for everyone to air their own opinion, in their own space.
Let me put forward a possibility which I have been developing for some time now. It hinges on the conclusion I reached about two years ago, which is that Madeleine died at a very early stage in the holiday at PdL. Probably on 29 April – the first full day. (I can explain how I came to that conclusion in another thread, if you're interested).
The big objection to this theory has been, that a certain number of witnesses claim that Madeleine was present in the Lobster crèche until the last possible moment before KM cried “abduction”. That is, until 1730 on 3 May. But on another forum HiDeHo has shown that this “certain number” of people is actually very small. Probably only Cat Baker, in fact.
Until recently, I used to admit that I didn’t know how to get round this problem, whilst clinging on to my belief that Maddie died on or around 29 April. But once I had resolved this in my own mind, and put forward a theory as to how this apparent anomaly could be explained – my God, all hell was let loose on that forum. Organised opposition became the norm, with reasoned arguments from supportive posters being sent careering off-road at the slightest excuse. And with lots of “don’t tell us we didn’t warn you – you’re putting yourself at the mercy of Carter Ruck” from the mods.
So with much apprehension (I’m a very timid poster, with no posts to my name as you can see) I merely introduce myself as kikoraton, and ask if anyone here would care to hear my opinion as to how it was made to appear that Madeleine McCann was  present in the Lobster group until 1730 on 3 May.

I'm just bumping this old thread to say that Kikoraton, who did a lot of work on the creche and telephone records, has sadly passed away.

RIP Kiko  singlerose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43703

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 32 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Guest 14.05.21 13:13

I'm sorry to hear this. R.I.P.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 14.05.21 17:33

RIP
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Activity : 1907

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 18.08.22 14:05

Decades ago you found crossed sevens in the original hand-written  version of results of science experiments and such like so that in taking the rough data and using it in print version or in calculations along the way, you and others did not read 7 as 1 and vice versa.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.22 16:22

Milo wrote:Decades ago you found crossed sevens in the original hand-written  version of results of science experiments and such like so that in taking the rough data and using it in print version or in calculations along the way, you and others did not read 7 as 1 and vice versa.

What on earth are you talking about Milo confused ?

Does this in some way relate to the thread - could you please elaborate?

Ta!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 18.08.22 16:39

Do you mean the number 7 with a line through it, in the continental way?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4628

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 19.08.22 1:43

About the 7

There has been a comment (I will go looking later) in the context of the creche timetable and sign ins etc, which referred to that type of 7. I was commenting on the way some write it with a horizontal line acros the stem.

Sorry for being so cryptic. I have been re-digesting a few topics and was getting excited!
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 19.08.22 6:37

I remember that as well, but not why it was mentioned.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4628

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.08.22 16:44

All the mobile phone numbers apart from 1 have crossed 7s.
They all look to have been written by the same person.
On 1st May, it looks like the same person signed in Ella O'Brien and Elizabeth Naylor AM.

Looks like Madeleine and Jessica Berry signed in by same person at 2-30.

Tia Patel Ella and William Totman all signed out 5-30, looks like the same handwriting.

There is something not right about the crèche sheets, they look to me at least, they were cobbled up in a hurry.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6891

Milo and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top