The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doesn't ask pre-arranged questions- part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doesn't ask pre-arranged questions- part 1

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.05.17 7:38

Alan Vinnicombe shared a link. to CMOMM facebook

April 18 at 11:35pm


Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doest ask pre-arranged questions,, part 1

Dog nose best


Our friend and McCanns ASK THE DOGs interviewer Sandra Felgueiras reconstructs the dog's evidence on Portuguese TV, SHE WOULDNT LET IT LIE, GOOD ON HER rare footage in English, watch out for the word ludicrous yet again, from team McCann! in this first of a series on Sandra the McCanns,
Thorn in their side
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country
A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal, but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse
In 2000, freelance dog handler Mick Swindells and his Border collie Shep, a trained human cadaver dog, were called to a 15-acre field near Nottingham to help locate the suspected grave of a murder victim. Shep signalled in one spot and the surrounding area was quickly dug, but nothing was found. Later that day, police returned with an informant, who identified the grave. Shep had been out by a metre.
It transpired that, in digging the grave, the murderer had put his spade through a field drain, causing volatile compounds from the decomposing cadaver to enter the drain. About a metre downhill of the cadaver, the drain was broken, preventing those compounds from dispersing further. The drain had, in effect, separated the body from its scent, and Shep had signalled the dislodged source of that scent – the breakage in the drain.
Swindells says: "The best thing about using a dog to detect cadavers, as opposed to machines, is that dogs have the ability to think. WATCH SHEP 100% prove how its done!
Mick Swindells, a retired police handler who works as a freelance trainer and handler in Blackpool, was part of the joint operation by international rescue charities CANIS and Rapid UK after the Pakistani earthquake;
Dogs used in law enforcement today have an impressive range of skills, from sniffing out explosives to locating earthquake survivors, the policeman's best friend, his greatest emphasis has been on the dog's inability to lie.
The sniffer dog handler Mick Swindells and Shep WERE HIRED TO MAKE THIS FILM.
Sandra Felgueiras, is the one reporter to stand up to the McCanns, in part 2 she begins her work for her nations pride.
courtesy of TMMC

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/?multi_permalinks=1926694097575074&comment_id=1926727184238432¬if_t=like¬if_id=1494481798388353

avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9299
Reputation : 4675
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doesn't ask pre-arranged questions- part 1

Post by Nina on 11.05.17 12:05

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Alan Vinnicombe shared a link. to CMOMM facebook

April 18 at 11:35pm


Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doest ask pre-arranged questions,, part 1

Dog nose best


Our friend and McCanns ASK THE DOGs interviewer Sandra Felgueiras reconstructs the dog's evidence on Portuguese TV, SHE WOULDNT LET IT LIE, GOOD ON HER rare footage in English, watch out for the word ludicrous yet again, from team McCann! in this first of a series on Sandra the McCanns,
Thorn in their side
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country
A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal, but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse
In 2000, freelance dog handler Mick Swindells and his Border collie Shep, a trained human cadaver dog, were called to a 15-acre field near Nottingham to help locate the suspected grave of a murder victim. Shep signalled in one spot and the surrounding area was quickly dug, but nothing was found. Later that day, police returned with an informant, who identified the grave. Shep had been out by a metre.
It transpired that, in digging the grave, the murderer had put his spade through a field drain, causing volatile compounds from the decomposing cadaver to enter the drain. About a metre downhill of the cadaver, the drain was broken, preventing those compounds from dispersing further. The drain had, in effect, separated the body from its scent, and Shep had signalled the dislodged source of that scent – the breakage in the drain.
Swindells says: "The best thing about using a dog to detect cadavers, as opposed to machines, is that dogs have the ability to think. WATCH SHEP 100% prove how its done!
Mick Swindells, a retired police handler who works as a freelance trainer and handler in Blackpool, was part of the joint operation by international rescue charities CANIS and Rapid UK after the Pakistani earthquake;
Dogs used in law enforcement today have an impressive range of skills, from sniffing out explosives to locating earthquake survivors, the policeman's best friend, his greatest emphasis has been on the dog's inability to lie.
The sniffer dog handler Mick Swindells and Shep WERE HIRED TO MAKE THIS FILM.
Sandra Felgueiras, is the one reporter to stand up to the McCanns, in part 2 she begins her work for her nations pride.
courtesy of TMMC

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/?multi_permalinks=1926694097575074&comment_id=1926727184238432¬if_t=like¬if_id=1494481798388353

Thank you Get'em, all these years and I have never seen that before.
Snipped..............................
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country............................
And didn't have to go through the normal procedures  bigshock

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 310
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doesn't ask pre-arranged questions- part 1

Post by sar on 11.05.17 13:42

@Nina wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Alan Vinnicombe shared a link. to CMOMM facebook

April 18 at 11:35pm


Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doest ask pre-arranged questions,, part 1

Dog nose best


Our friend and McCanns ASK THE DOGs interviewer Sandra Felgueiras reconstructs the dog's evidence on Portuguese TV, SHE WOULDNT LET IT LIE, GOOD ON HER rare footage in English, watch out for the word ludicrous yet again, from team McCann! in this first of a series on Sandra the McCanns,
Thorn in their side
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country
A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal, but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse
In 2000, freelance dog handler Mick Swindells and his Border collie Shep, a trained human cadaver dog, were called to a 15-acre field near Nottingham to help locate the suspected grave of a murder victim. Shep signalled in one spot and the surrounding area was quickly dug, but nothing was found. Later that day, police returned with an informant, who identified the grave. Shep had been out by a metre.
It transpired that, in digging the grave, the murderer had put his spade through a field drain, causing volatile compounds from the decomposing cadaver to enter the drain. About a metre downhill of the cadaver, the drain was broken, preventing those compounds from dispersing further. The drain had, in effect, separated the body from its scent, and Shep had signalled the dislodged source of that scent – the breakage in the drain.
Swindells says: "The best thing about using a dog to detect cadavers, as opposed to machines, is that dogs have the ability to think. WATCH SHEP 100% prove how its done!
Mick Swindells, a retired police handler who works as a freelance trainer and handler in Blackpool, was part of the joint operation by international rescue charities CANIS and Rapid UK after the Pakistani earthquake;
Dogs used in law enforcement today have an impressive range of skills, from sniffing out explosives to locating earthquake survivors, the policeman's best friend, his greatest emphasis has been on the dog's inability to lie.
The sniffer dog handler Mick Swindells and Shep WERE HIRED TO MAKE THIS FILM.
Sandra Felgueiras, is the one reporter to stand up to the McCanns, in part 2 she begins her work for her nations pride.
courtesy of TMMC

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/?multi_permalinks=1926694097575074&comment_id=1926727184238432¬if_t=like¬if_id=1494481798388353

Thank you Get'em, all these years and I have never seen that before.
Snipped..............................
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country............................
And didn't have to go through the normal procedures  bigshock

....didn't follow normal check out procedures??? Very strange? [Strokes chin]

sar

Posts : 586
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doesn't ask pre-arranged questions- part 1

Post by Nina on 11.05.17 14:48

@sar wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Alan Vinnicombe shared a link. to CMOMM facebook

April 18 at 11:35pm


Sandra Felgueiras, the only one who doest ask pre-arranged questions,, part 1

Dog nose best


Our friend and McCanns ASK THE DOGs interviewer Sandra Felgueiras reconstructs the dog's evidence on Portuguese TV, SHE WOULDNT LET IT LIE, GOOD ON HER rare footage in English, watch out for the word ludicrous yet again, from team McCann! in this first of a series on Sandra the McCanns,
Thorn in their side
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country
A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal, but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse
In 2000, freelance dog handler Mick Swindells and his Border collie Shep, a trained human cadaver dog, were called to a 15-acre field near Nottingham to help locate the suspected grave of a murder victim. Shep signalled in one spot and the surrounding area was quickly dug, but nothing was found. Later that day, police returned with an informant, who identified the grave. Shep had been out by a metre.
It transpired that, in digging the grave, the murderer had put his spade through a field drain, causing volatile compounds from the decomposing cadaver to enter the drain. About a metre downhill of the cadaver, the drain was broken, preventing those compounds from dispersing further. The drain had, in effect, separated the body from its scent, and Shep had signalled the dislodged source of that scent – the breakage in the drain.
Swindells says: "The best thing about using a dog to detect cadavers, as opposed to machines, is that dogs have the ability to think. WATCH SHEP 100% prove how its done!
Mick Swindells, a retired police handler who works as a freelance trainer and handler in Blackpool, was part of the joint operation by international rescue charities CANIS and Rapid UK after the Pakistani earthquake;
Dogs used in law enforcement today have an impressive range of skills, from sniffing out explosives to locating earthquake survivors, the policeman's best friend, his greatest emphasis has been on the dog's inability to lie.
The sniffer dog handler Mick Swindells and Shep WERE HIRED TO MAKE THIS FILM.
Sandra Felgueiras, is the one reporter to stand up to the McCanns, in part 2 she begins her work for her nations pride.
courtesy of TMMC

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/?multi_permalinks=1926694097575074&comment_id=1926727184238432¬if_t=like¬if_id=1494481798388353

Thank you Get'em, all these years and I have never seen that before.
Snipped..............................
33 HOURS LATER they were whisked out of the country............................
And didn't have to go through the normal procedures  bigshock

....didn't follow normal check out procedures???  Very strange?  [Strokes chin]
Did they know this before they left Portugal in such a hurry? No scans, no waiting around. It really does surprise me that they were on a bog standard, public, Ryanair flight, though they did get the front seats which cost extra

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 310
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/