The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Mm11

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Mm11

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Regist10

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay?

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to top Go down

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who killed JonBenet Ramsay?

Post by lj 14.03.12 15:59

We'll never know. Isuspect that in that case too the "for the sake of the other child" is key.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.03.12 16:02

I have watched one of these programmes and it is truly sick. The comments beneath the article say it all. This is catching on in the UK now too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Empty Child beauty pageants

Post by Guest 15.03.12 17:12

If anyone has a stronger stomach than I have, here's a link to a programme about a family in the U K with 12 daughters (!) who compete against each other in beauty contests.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/15-kids-and-counting/4od#3294686
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.12 11:21

Found this video, whilst looking for others, and had never realised that the ransom note left was 5 pages long according to this video. As the woman says, why would a kidnapper spend so long in a house, finding the notepaper, the pen, sitting and writing the note, asking for a ransom, and then as she says kill JonBenet and leave her body in the basement? Will this case ever get solved?

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.12 11:37

Never seen this before either, interview with the first detective on the scene, very interesting.............

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.12 12:22

I don't think that the reference to a 5 page ransom note is correct - it has always been given as half that. Here's a link to the content of it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-08-16/justice/ramsey.ransom.note_1_jonbenet-ransom-note-small-foreign-faction-ramsey-home?_s=PM:LAW

A very strange case indeed and I agree with the Boulder detective who doesn't think the person(s) responsible will ever be brought to justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.06.12 18:58

the ramseys themselves or the mothers or fathers boyfriend or other friends, statistics
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.06.12 19:00

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
soulthief wrote:What would make a parent kill a child in such a horrific manner?

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Articl10

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Tracy_10

Ask this 'mother' Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 93316

what a great ad for the death penalty
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 05.06.12 19:35

Jean wrote:I don't think that the reference to a 5 page ransom note is correct - it has always been given as half that. Here's a link to the content of it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-08-16/justice/ramsey.ransom.note_1_jonbenet-ransom-note-small-foreign-faction-ramsey-home?_s=PM:LAW

A very strange case indeed and I agree with the Boulder detective who doesn't think the person(s) responsible will ever be brought to justice.
1. The handwriting on the ransom note showed clear signs that it may have been written by Patsy Ramsey, though maybe trying to disguise her handwriting

2. An analysis of words used in the ransom note compared with words commonly used by Patsy Ramsey virtually proved that she wrote the ransom note [NOTE: I have covered thise elsewhere on another JonBenet Ramsey note on this forum]

3. Additionally, the amount claimed on the ransom note [IIRC $118,800] matched an amount owed I think by Mr Ramsey

4. There were several indications that JonBenet may have been sexually abused.

Was Mr Ramsey part of a high level paedophile gang? - with the right connections with corrupt officials to snuff out the investiagtion before it really got going?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24787

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.12 21:19

I'm inclined to think that there are paedophile links to this case (not involving strangers either) but what I can't understand is why did the Ramseys concoct the kidnapping story but leave the poor child's body in the house. Why did they not hide the body somewhere (America is a very big place!) and if it was ever discovered later, they would have been able to blame the kidnapper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.06.12 21:28

Jean wrote:I'm inclined to think that there are paedophile links to this case (not involving strangers either) but what I can't understand is why did the Ramseys concoct the kidnapping story but leave the poor child's body in the house. Why did they not hide the body somewhere (America is a very big place!) and if it was ever discovered later, they would have been able to blame the kidnapper.

Wasn't it the mother who was most under suspicion? The father who was possibly guilty of abuse - I can then see the dynamics here. Mother in a fit of temper and father - depending on his character but rather strangely depositing the body - instead of leaving it downstairs.
Would that be because of the rather strong looking policewoman who looked as if she was going to solve his problem?
Sort of - look what she's done - yet he can't say anything because he is guilty of other crimes?

Just throwing this out, but people who used their daughter as a ticket to stardom and let her be abused - wouldn't be the most rational people around.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.12 22:09

Anyone seen this ? Is it possible or what do you think ?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Empty Whodunnit

Post by Tony Bennett 05.06.12 22:48

OK, Moa, I have watched this.

It is very clerar to me, as it was to the detective, that Michael Holgath did NOT commit suicide, but was murdered, probably by a hit man, with the killing made to look like a suicide.

Did he abuse and kill JonBenet? The DNA evidence seems to implicate a third party white male.

Holgath's past may indicate paedophile tendencies.

If Holgath was JonBenet's killer, I suggest this was in collusion with one or both Ramseys. For the reasons given above and many more, one of the three Ramseys either killed JonBenet - or they know fine well who did.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.12 22:55

Tony Bennett wrote:OK, Moa, I have watched this.

It is very clerar to me, as it was to the detective, that Michael Holgath did NOT commit suicide, but was murdered, probably by a hit man, with the killing made to look like a suicide.

Did he abuse and kill JonBenet? The DNA evidence seems to implicate a third party white male.

If Holgath was JonBenet's killer, I suggest this was in collusion with one or both Ramseys. For the reasons given above and many more, one of the three Ramseys either killed JonBenet - or they know fine well who did.
Ty Tony for your feedback :)
Do you know who died first him or patsy ?
Do you know if they ever tested this mans DNA against what ever they found on JB ?

I must say I strongly believe that police woman at the scene,from the other vid posted here ,when she says she knows who did it. She seems most convincend and I see no reason for her to lie or make it up..

Also agree with her that this case will probably never be solved...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 05.06.12 23:09

Moa wrote:

Do you know who died first him or patsy ? ...
Patsy died from cancer 2-3 years after JonBenet's death. Isn't John Ramsey still alive?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 06.06.12 0:24

Moa wrote:Anyone seen this ? Is it possible or what do you think ?

Hi Moa , Thanks for posting I watched the video and found it on par with panorama , I looked in to his case many years back and imo was looking like an elite ring involvement The father John looked like he had connections in high places, I made some postings on a JBR thread on here but I think it was a thread that had to be whooshed , When you look further in to cases you do find interesting information

read up on Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey Johns other daughter from previous relationship, John Ramsey also had a brief relationship ( I think after )with Beth Twitty /Holloway who's is the mother of Missing Natalee Holloway and in that is an interesting case
a quote on the mother According to Julia Renfro, U.S.-born editor of the Aruban tourist-oriented newspaper, Aruba Today, who befriended Holloway in the early days of the investigation, Holloway pandered to tabloid television and her "behavior was odd from the get-go" Renfro noted that "Holloway immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police" adding that within a couple of days, after fixing responsibility on Joran van der Sloot, Holloway "was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered". lJohn Ramsey is releasing 2nd book on JBR

An interesting article is this one on the JBR
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=3887&page=2

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.12 5:55

Tony Bennett wrote:
Moa wrote:

Do you know who died first him or patsy ? ...
Patsy died from cancer 2-3 years after JonBenet's death. Isn't John Ramsey still alive?

Yes He is alive, i ment the man in the vid i posten, the suicide / murdered man and patsy, who died first of them..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.12 8:51

The man in the video died in 1997 (I think, I need to check that again) and Patsy Ramsey in June 2006. I can't help but think that Holgath was no loss to the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.12 11:50

Jean wrote:The man in the video died in 1997 (I think, I need to check that again) and Patsy Ramsey in June 2006. I can't help but think that Holgath was no loss to the world.

TY..
If he was the third part, they would feel safer with him dead, then they where just two in the knowing, now only one, and thats always the safest...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.12 11:51

dragonfly wrote:
Moa wrote:Anyone seen this ? Is it possible or what do you think ?

Hi Moa , Thanks for posting I watched the video and found it on par with panorama , I looked in to his case many years back and imo was looking like an elite ring involvement The father John looked like he had connections in high places, I made some postings on a JBR thread on here but I think it was a thread that had to be whooshed , When you look further in to cases you do find interesting information

read up on Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey Johns other daughter from previous relationship, John Ramsey also had a brief relationship ( I think after )with Beth Twitty /Holloway who's is the mother of Missing Natalee Holloway and in that is an interesting case
a quote on the mother According to Julia Renfro, U.S.-born editor of the Aruban tourist-oriented newspaper, Aruba Today, who befriended Holloway in the early days of the investigation, Holloway pandered to tabloid television and her "behavior was odd from the get-go" Renfro noted that "Holloway immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police" adding that within a couple of days, after fixing responsibility on Joran van der Sloot, Holloway "was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered". lJohn Ramsey is releasing 2nd book on JBR

An interesting article is this one on the JBR
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=3887&page=2

Interresting link and information... If true, the information is giving me the chills...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 Empty JonBenet Ramsey, new clues, new book by detective who worked on the case

Post by bristow 19.07.12 17:15

bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.12 17:23

Yes there is Bristow, in Crime, coorruption and Conspiracy......... just merged your topic with this relevant threadWho killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 19.07.12 23:00

candyfloss wrote:Yes there is Bristow, in Crime, coorruption and Conspiracy......... just merged your topic with this relevant threadWho killed JonBenet Ramsay? - Page 5 636506
Ah thank you!
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 10:53

Thank you for the link bristow, just read it, and watched the video of the basement and the cobwebs on it. So this detective believes there was no intruder. Interesing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 9:58

candyfloss wrote:Thank you for the link bristow, just read it, and watched the video of the basement and the cobwebs on it. So this detective believes there was no intruder. Interesing.

very interesting indeed.
Another link about the same thing.

Also I find it interesting that on her gravestone they have put the date 25 december, when the note and body was found on the 26 dec. Did they not arrive home late around 10 o clock the evening of 25 ? So they seems to know that she died before midnight then? Atleast where I am from we put the right date for the death on the gravestone, meaning if someone dies after midnight,its a new day and thats the death date..
If they where home around 10 in the evening, I would assume she died after midnight, mho.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 11:08

I've started reading about this case again, Im always drawn to the unsolved cases ...

Anyway , had never seen the video in the link from my post above before.

The cobweb was interesting.

I noticed the poster on the wall or door for the movie "an officer and a gentleman" in the start of the vid. some words from this movie is factory, its about foreign people ( ransom note refering to a foreign factory)
I see a picture of an Elephant, I assume Patsy painted it ? is there any symbolic in Elephants that can tell us something?
I also see a small red chair standing like it has been used to stand on to reach something on the shelf. - If, what ? the cord or the painting pencil used, duck tape? Can this tell us something of the hight of the person that was there?

The window is also broken, does anyone know if they found any shards of glass on the inside or outside of this window?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 12:51

@ Moa: the only broken glass I see in the video is on the windowsill at 3:44. Nothing on the floor that I can detect. Also, the window is broken at the top, which would make it rather difficult [and hazardous] to reach the handle on the inside. Breaking the glass at the lower part of that pane would be more logical IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 14:25

Châtelaine wrote:@ Moa: the only broken glass I see in the video is on the windowsill at 3:44. Nothing on the floor that I can detect. Also, the window is broken at the top, which would make it rather difficult [and hazardous] to reach the handle on the inside. Breaking the glass at the lower part of that pane would be more logical IMO

TY, good point !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 12.01.13 22:00

Probably family or friends as is per usual
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top