The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Regist10

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by Smokeandmirrors 22.06.13 17:49

PeterMac wrote:Time to say a few decades of the Rosary, I think.
Or in Kate's case 
10 F*** T**** s and a Hail Kate !

confutuere masturbari, confutuere masturbari, confutuere masturbari, Ave Kate
spit coffee

I think the McCanns "no comment" in the Sun article is most telling indeed. If it was al going their way wouldn't we have even had a measly "We appreciate the ongoing work by SY and hope for a positive outcome" or something to that effect? From verbal incontinence in May bouncing around with Lorraine, we have deathly silence for the first time in six years.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by Pershing36 22.06.13 18:03

Lance De Boils wrote:For the CPS to be involved, the Met must be intending to make arrests and bring charges.  If the police weren't at that stage, there would be no CPS involvement, surely. And what's more, those arrests must be on British soil.
Unless I'm missing something.

I hope your right.

Only other thing that comes to mind is whether the CPS is just exploring whether any charges and trials will be in the UK or Portugal.  I am sure I have heard before that a UK citizen can be prosecuted and tried for a crime on another UK citizen, even if it happens abroad.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 22.06.13 18:17

Cheers Newintown, it's always a relief to avoid the McCs!  In summer 2007 they cast such a shadow with their press stunts etc, not to mention the police activity (the days of the dog searches) although of course we had no idea exactly what was going on.  We passed the Tapas this visit, now a pizzeria, and it occurred that, every time I've gone by over the years there has always been a receptionist at the entrance to the pool area, so for the first time wondered whether there was anyone on duty there in the evening of 3/5/2007. 

Yes, without the extra UK funding the whole thing would once again collapse but continued funding needs to be justified and there will need to be a result.  "Because Maddie is missing" is not enough to justify that.  Further there has to be an excellent prospect of a result, which is all very good news although I can understand people being sceptical about SY's intentions and the possiblity of a whitewash as that's all we seem to have seen in this case so far.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 22.06.13 18:32

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

The question Tony posted to had nothing to do with the confiscation all of the assets of Tapas 9 in order to help paying the costs of the review. It was in answer to the significance of the CPS being in Portugal
Thanks jd, just as I recalled - nothing to do with costs.
SO - why tag it onto one of Tony's quoting the CPS website, and WHY Tony?
I'll apologise if I am wrong but unless marconi just missed aquila's question, I don't think she'll get a reply... winkwink

Maybe marconi can answer why?

I find this robert murat article curious. It was published 2 weeks after the CPS visit to Portugal. We hear nothing from him for years, then 2 weeks after the CPS visit we suddenly out of the blue have this article...strange. Timing is everything. And also, the "announcement" from May about "an announcement" of a SY investigation comes around the week that there has to be a decision on the GA v mccann trial. These things are all planned well in advance and not coincidences. They will most probably all know what the final decision is going to be in the GA v mccann trial. I guess the answers will become obvious shortly

Madeleine world exclusive: 'Bring them all back to Portugal’

ROBERT MURAT today appeals for Scotland Yard to stage a filmed reconstruction of all the events surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397244/Madeleine-world-exclusive-Bring-them-all-back-to-Portugal

Sorry jd roses
It was a hypothetical question, not aimed at you laughat, blame lack of sleep!
I have my own theory as to WHY the question was asked and also WHY the question was so neatly stepped over... Hmmm...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 22.06.13 18:35

if maddy is a ward of court, would they be overseeing things done properly in her best interests 1st. including the mets involvement  /wider family/ madeline funds as conflicts of interests all around.
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.06.13 18:37

Monty Heck wrote:Cheers Newintown, it's always a relief to avoid the McCs!  In summer 2007 they cast such a shadow with their press stunts etc, not to mention the police activity (the days of the dog searches) although of course we had no idea exactly what was going on.  We passed the Tapas this visit, now a pizzeria, and it occurred that, every time I've gone by over the years there has always been a receptionist at the entrance to the pool area, so for the first time wondered whether there was anyone on duty there in the evening of 3/5/2007. 

[b]Yes, without the extra UK funding the whole thing would once again collapse but continued funding needs to be justified and there will need to be a result.[/b]  "Because Maddie is missing" is not enough to justify that.  Further there has to be an excellent prospect of a result, which is all very good news although I can understand people being sceptical about SY's intentions and the possiblity of a whitewash as that's all we seem to have seen in this case so far.

The McCs must still cast a shadow over the complex for staff and visitors if they have been following the case in the newspapers and on the internet.  It was interesting to read that there were no posters in PDL at the church or elsewhere.   It does make you wonder if the McCs are actually selling any on their website, or if any are being put up anywhere (either Portugal or other countries) by well meaning holiday makers and are then been torn down by the locals.  It wouldn't surprise me, I think everyone is sick to the back teeth of the McCs after 6 years.

re the extra funding - when this was announced I was very annoyed at first but having read so many things in the press where UK taxpayer money is wasted in £millions every day, I think it would be money well spent if the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance were found and the case could finally be put to bed and Madeleine could have some sort of closure.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.06.13 18:45

Newintown wrote:It's just a wild guess but could the CPS have travelled to meet with the PJ to secure some of the Officers to act as witnesses in a forthcoming trial in the UK?  After all they were in attendance on the night of 3rd May/early 4th May to see the reactions of the McCanns and the Tapas friends and may have heard "off the cuff" comments from them all, which were not mentioned in any of the statements (that's if some of the PJ understood English).  Could that be used in a trial in the UK?  Could also G Amaral be called as a witness, I wonder.  G Amaral did ask for an Officer from the UK to attend a court hearing on his behalf, but the request was turned down, if I recall.

Perhaps PeterMac may know.

If there is a trial in the Uk, I'm sure some of the PJ will be called as witnesses, the same way that British police would. Of course, the McCanns, each of the Tapas group, Jeremy Wilkins and the Smith family etc. and also people concerned with the fund, possibly even news editors would also have to be in court, and it may be cheaper to hear the case in the Uk than in Portugal.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.06.13 18:47

Pershing36 wrote:Why do I feel this part of the article is the most telling

It has been reported that Home Secretary Theresa May is set to announce a full-scale Yard investigation into Maddie's disappearance.

A full investigation would allow police to interview suspects in Britain though they would seek the assistance of the Portuguese to carry out there inquiries there.

Then you get

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they would not comment publicly while Operation Grange continues.

Never stopped him before.

or them.
Maybe they got a hint to not too obvious let know that they are kept in the loop.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.13 18:51

lj wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:Why do I feel this part of the article is the most telling

It has been reported that Home Secretary Theresa May is set to announce a full-scale Yard investigation into Maddie's disappearance.

A full investigation would allow police to interview suspects in Britain though they would seek the assistance of the Portuguese to carry out there inquiries there.

Then you get

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they would not comment publicly while Operation Grange continues.

Never stopped him before.

or them.
Maybe they got a hint to not too obvious let know that they are kept in the loop.

Again, I think it's worth pointing out, that now that this has become a full inquiry, Mitchell and any other person involved CANNOT COMMENT
That's how British law works, once something has become a prosecution case. All we will hear are little snippets from what journalists can discover, and as I've pointed out earlier, journalists aren't going to get anything from SY, other than very general information, if that.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.06.13 19:02

suzyjohnson wrote:
Newintown wrote:It's just a wild guess but could the CPS have travelled to meet with the PJ to secure some of the Officers to act as witnesses in a forthcoming trial in the UK?  After all they were in attendance on the night of 3rd May/early 4th May to see the reactions of the McCanns and the Tapas friends and may have heard "off the cuff" comments from them all, which were not mentioned in any of the statements (that's if some of the PJ understood English).  Could that be used in a trial in the UK?  Could also G Amaral be called as a witness, I wonder.  G Amaral did ask for an Officer from the UK to attend a court hearing on his behalf, but the request was turned down, if I recall.

If there is a trial in the Uk, I'm sure some of the PJ will be called as witnesses, the same way that British police would. Of course, the McCanns, each of the Tapas group, Jeremy Wilkins and the Smith family etc. and also people concerned with the fund, possibly even news editors would also have to be in court, and it may be cheaper to hear the case in the Uk than in Portugal.

I forgot about JW and the Smith family. I did try to post earlier regarding the other 4 directors of the Fund (Corner, Linnett, Smethurst & Kennedy) but got myself in a bit of a mess with it so gave up.  If all of these people plus newspaper editors are called as witnesses, the bill would be colossal if air fares/hotel accommodation etc has to be paid for them all.

What I was trying to say about the 4 other Fund directors (on the Fund heading, but messed it up) was if the Fund was found to be fraudelent could the 4 directors be charged with "aiding and abetting the McCanns" knowing that the Fund money was not being used for the purpose it was intended; although Kennedy(?) did say in an interview it would be used for legal purposes but I wonder if that would have to be in writing to withstand any legal scrutiny.

ETA: I forgot the obvious witness, Murat (and his mother perhaps).

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.13 19:08

Newintown wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:

I forgot about JW and the Smith family. I did try to post earlier regarding the other 4 directors of the Fund (Corner, Linnett, Smethurst & Kennedy) but got myself in a bit of a mess with it so gave up.  If all of these people plus newspaper editors are called as witnesses, the bill would be colssal if air fares/hotel accommodation etc has to be paid for them all.

What I was trying to say about the 4 other Fund directors (on the Fund heading, but messed it up) was if the Fund was found to be fraudelent could the 4 directors be charged with "aiding and abetting the McCanns" knowing that the Fund money was not being used for the purpose it was intended; although Kennedy(?) did say in an interview it would be used for legal purposes but I wonder if that would have to be in writing to withstand any legal scrutiny.

Brian Nelson Kennedy is an "interesting" character. He held his first directorship AFTER Madeleine McCann disappeared. Just check out his other directorships and those who are directors of those companies.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 22.06.13 19:38

heres hoping all the directors of fund have been well checked out over past 2yrs. already uk  with all family and tappas group,fund etc. cant understand it if not ! now more millions to be spent they must have some credible evidence now to solve case in a court or would have to  close case now surely, if  evidence they have not enough, as apparently was case in Portugal.I cant see why murat and his mum dident insist on bit of garden being dug up just to be able to say told you nothing  there even to just  exclude from enquiry 100% !what harm could it have done unturning some stone.!
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.13 19:46

lj wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:This all still feels like a ploy by SY to get hold of the unreleased information, and not for the right reasons!....?

And, where might they get them from?
It's in the Portuguese possession and if the Portuguese should deny them the files how are they going lay hands on them?
Playing tactics or games with the Portuguese is going to worsen the relationship.

No, I don't think they are after unreleased data presuming some is still denied to them, which I doubt, else it defeats the purpose of joint review.
I believe they must have finished examining the papers and need to do get hands on in the investigation to finish  what where the Portuguese left off when they were hampered  No valid reason for the Brits to refuse to cooperate with the METS.  All the lame excuses they used with the Portuguese would be useless if used on the MET.  JMO as usual.

The answer is in the original question and reply. The same way the UK got the information from the original investigation, by being on the ground supposedly helping! and I am sure many of those officials where trying to help, but who was helping get hold of the credit card and medical records, no one?. Who supplied the reading material and manuals to the Mccanns!. Why did all the UK police skip town once the Mccanns did?.  

I will repeat my main point again.. WHY NOW?. Why would the UK powers that be suddenly help to conclude this now? they had the chance years ago. This is the simple reason I do not trust the SY review.

I am with you here lostfridge. Although I haven't arrived at p 44 yet, I too have a very pessimistic view of this whole thing. You just have to read the old rogatories to see how a whitewash works. Those were also "good" policemen. The BS drips of them and none, not one of the interviewers is even touching on a strange answer, or flat out lie. That, together with the with holding of financial information, medical information, the potentially explosive testimony about Payne and "daddy" McCann, was already a white wash, and involved many "good" LE officers. What official statement has come out of operation Grange (strange?) does not give any hope this will be different.

While I'm a bit heartened that they removed the links to the Fund website the past isn't easy to forget. If the investigation goes the right way there'll be inquiries into the past with major implications. In the investigation they'll have seen that the Portuguese were already forthcoming with a lot of information to the Police. So why did they allow the McCanns to flee back home in Sep 2007 and turn a blind eye to what they already knew? Surely every UK citizen will want an answer. And it doesn't stop with the police. How about every news channel, government official. publisher and celebrity that supported them? Hornet's nest springs to mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 22.06.13 19:52

Newintown Today at 6:37 pm
The McCs must still cast a shadow over the complex for staff and visitors if they have been following the case in the newspapers and on the internet. It was interesting to read that there were no posters in PDL at the church or elsewhere. It does make you wonder if the McCs are actually selling any on their website, or if any are being put up anywhere (either Portugal or other countries) by well meaning holiday makers and are then been torn down by the locals. It wouldn't surprise me, I think everyone is sick to the back teeth of the McCs after 6 years.

re the extra funding - when this was announced I was very annoyed at first but having read so many things in the press where UK taxpayer money is wasted in £millions every day, I think it would be money well spent if the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance were found and the case could finally be put to bed and Madeleine could have some sort of closure.

I've never met anyone there who follows the case on the itnernet (or admitted to, anyway), the ex pats seem to go by what the English papers say. The default setting seems to be mistrust of the Portuguese police so the claims that the investigation was a botched job seem pretty well accepted.  Curious how people forget it was very much a joint operation! 

It's unlikely posters were torn down, they seem rather to have simply faded and not been replaced over the years, although undoubtedly people did indeed get fed up with the McCs.  As to anyone replacing them, if even KMcC couldn't be troubled to put up fresh copies on her latest visit then why would anyone else do so?  There were none at Faro, or anywhere else we visited either.  The whole merchandising thing seems to have ground to a halt as it naturally would after 6 years of making no difference.

The amount of money being spent is annoying, but since it's being spent in any case we can only hope this time it's not going to waste.  Certainly if any of the T9 are found to be involved then it will be the UK's shame that it has been allowed to drag on for so long and at such cost to both countries.  Hopefully, if there are any convictions, steps taken to avoid justice will be considered in sentencing.
Monty Heck

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 22.06.13 19:52

sheila.edwards wrote:heres hoping all the directors of fund have been well checked out over past 2yrs. already uk  with all family and tappas group,fund etc. cant understand it if not ! now more millions to be spent they must have some credible evidence now to solve case in a court or would have to  close case now surely, if  evidence they have not enough, as apparently was case in Portugal.
AFAIK, a case is never closed unless solved. I could be wrong, though. I'm sure PeterMac would know yes

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 22.06.13 20:06

Finn Today at 7:46 pm

While I'm a bit heartened that they removed the links to the Fund website the past isn't easy to forget. If the investigation goes the right way there'll be inquiries into the past with major implications. In the investigation they'll have seen that the Portuguese were already forthcoming with a lot of information to the Police. So why did they allow the McCanns to flee back home in Sep 2007 and turn a blind eye to what they already knew? Surely every UK citizen will want an answer. And it doesn't stop with the police. How about every news channel, government official. publisher and celebrity that supported them? Hornet's nest springs to mind.

Good question! The unquestioning mass leaping onto the McC bandwagon by politicians, celebs, journalists et al from the earliest moments must have long since been a major embarrassment and it was probably envisaged that public questioning would eventually die down, particularly after the way the unArguidoing was spun.  But it didn't die down and, IMO what we are seeing now is happening because it's now accepted that it isn't possible to let this lie and hope it will all go away.
Monty Heck

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.06.13 20:17

Monty Heck wrote:Finn Today at 7:46 pm

Good question! The unquestioning mass leaping onto the McC bandwagon by politicians, celebs, journalists et al from the earliest moments must have long since been a major embarrassment and it was probably envisaged that public questioning would eventually die down, particularly after the way the unArguidoing was spun.  But it didn't die down and, IMO what we are seeing now is happening because it's now accepted that it isn't possible to let this lie and hope it will all go away.

It would be nice to think that forums like this one have kept the questioning and memory of Madeleine alive for the past 6 years. No doubt hundreds of journalists, politicians, TV reporters, police officials, lawyers et al from all over the World follow it, not just through curiosity but should a case like this happen in their country.  If any future trial in the UK takes place it may set a precedence should any other country have to go through the same ordeal.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 22.06.13 20:31

Newintown wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:Finn Today at 7:46 pm

It would be nice to think that forums like this one have kept the questioning and memory of Madeleine alive for the past 6 years. No doubt hundreds of journalists, politicians, TV reporters, police officials, lawyers et al from all over the World follow it, not just through curiosity but should a case like this happen in their country.  If any future trial in the UK takes place it may set a precedence as to if any other country has to go through the same ordeal.
Forums like these are a measure of public opinion, not to mention the "have your say" columns of the online newspapers.  Politics today is so much about gauging and influencing public opinion and it has surely finally dawned that no amount of "shaping" McC related news will kill interest in this case.  Not to take all credit for our goodselves, I've been wondering whether the Portuguese have long been lobbying quietly away for the kind of support we're now seeing, therefore it would not only be a coup for Dave Cameron to be at the helm of the government that put in the resources to solve the case but it would also go a very long way to restoring the damage done to the Portuguese alliance.
Monty Heck

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 19 Empty Questions that need answering

Post by Harriet94 22.06.13 20:44

I really beleive that there will finally be justice for Madeleine and that we are ending the final leg in this infamous saga. Those of us that have followed this case from the first bizarre media reports to the publishing of the case files have had an insight into how the media manipulate and justice is put aside to placate vested interests.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.06.13 20:51

I can understand people who are skeptical/pessimistic  despite the CPS visit because the feeling of whitewash has been there for years.  

In spite of the CPS getting involved there's the possibility the evidence isn't substantive to prosecute, and nothing would come out of it  

If they're winding down the Review for a shut down, then the recent announcements of MET taking over the inquiry from the Portuguese, leading full scale investigation, and HO's sanctioned of continual funding just do not tally up.  

Then there's hint of the HO and/or MET imminent announcement in a few weeks time - what could that be?
The MET would have to close on a conclusion inevitably.  If the announcement is going to be about a phantom abductor, there would have been no need for the CPS involvement, or continued funding.  

I think the handful of suspects, couple seen entering 5A soothing a crying child, half a dozen brit cleaners sought all needing to be explored if only for elimination are all red herrings and for good reason.  Those are still considered investigatory stage and would not have involved CPS.  

It's pretty clear the usual suspects of old are in the frame of MET and CPS.  Otherwise who could be in the frame?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.06.13 21:05

rainbow-fairy wrote:
sheila.edwards wrote:heres hoping all the directors of fund have been well checked out over past 2yrs. already uk  with all family and tappas group,fund etc. cant understand it if not ! now more millions to be spent they must have some credible evidence now to solve case in a court or would have to  close case now surely, if  evidence they have not enough, as apparently was case in Portugal.
AFAIK, a case is never closed unless solved. I could be wrong, though. I'm sure PeterMac would know yes

Hence the periodic internal reviews requirement mandated in the Police Force until the case is solved.
You have to wonder whether the Mccanns regret being granted this external review they so brazenly pushed for? Has their over-egging the pudding backfired big time?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.06.13 21:06

Harriet94 wrote:I really beleive that there will finally be justice for Madeleine and that we are ending the final leg in this infamous saga. Those of us that have followed this case from the first bizarre media reports to the publishing of the case files have had an insight into how the media manipulate and justice is put aside to placate vested interests.

I agree also, and that the looks on K & G McCanns faces on 3rd May this year says it all. Something devastating has happened that has shocked them to the core, and it must be something very serious. I would have expected them to look like that the morning after Madeleine disappeared, I think I would have looked devastated as a parent whose child had just been snatched from me, but no they didn't.

I have been sceptical in the past about SY's intentions, but I do believe now that justice for Madeleine is happening.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 22.06.13 21:17

sorry misread reply
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.06.13 21:26

Harriet94 wrote:sorry misread reply

OK, just read your first post and wondered what I said was wrong - no problem - I get confused also! There are so many posts to keep up with smilie

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.06.13 21:29

As I`ve said before, if the Chief Criminal Prosecutor went in April with her second in command, its got to be a  complex case (I believe the second in command is the Head of Complex cases). Not only will there be the 20 British suspects, but also a web of people from other countries,  Halligen, Metodo 3, also the corrupt lawyer who went to Brazil and I`m sure there are others.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top