The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Regist10

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by PeterMac 28.06.13 10:19

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
It would appear Justine Mcguiness (sp) was taken in hook line and sinker.
I think yo are right, but then look at this
Asked what she now believes happened to Madeleine, McGuiness said it was highly unlikely she was kidnapped to order as some theories suggested or just walked out of the apartment herself.
Why ? On what basis does she come to that conclusion ?. Why does she blow the "Living like a princess" story out of the water ?
Their friends, family, and spokesthings hem them in every time they speak.
The combination of McGuinness, Edgar. Philomena and Mitchell have just about denied them any wriggle room whatsoever.

She believes Maddie was taken by a paedo****.

Which in turn denies TM the luxury of saying she has come to no harm, and makes it in fact infinitely more probable that she is dead, and has been for a very long time.
Their so-called "friends' do them no favours.
Luckily.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Empty scotland yard

Post by marconi 28.06.13 11:45

Woofer wrote:Not long after RM was made an arguido, there was a video on Youtube by a young woman querying why his mother had said he was at home because she knew he wasn`t.   I`ve subsequently searched for it but its gone.
I wish I`d taken more notice of it at the time.

I had wondered if Max C had info on him which the MET had recently got hold of.

Who says that woman was not lying? I do!
If the MCanns immediately "contracted" Murat that fatal evening,in order to get rid of the corpse,  the crime could have been premeditated.
I believe it was an accident. And why involve more people in the tragedy?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by ShuBob 28.06.13 11:45

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
It would appear Justine Mcguiness (sp) was taken in hook line and sinker.
I think yo are right, but then look at this
Asked what she now believes happened to Madeleine, McGuiness said it was highly unlikely she was kidnapped to order as some theories suggested or just walked out of the apartment herself.
Why ? On what basis does she come to that conclusion ?. Why does she blow the "Living like a princess" story out of the water ?
Their friends, family, and spokesthings hem them in every time they speak.
The combination of McGuinness, Edgar. Philomena and Mitchell have just about denied them any wriggle room whatsoever.

She believes Maddie was taken by a paedo****.

Perhaps, but a stranger?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 31 Empty scotland yard takes

Post by marconi 28.06.13 13:08

which one of you can tell me if Justice in England accepts 15 or a little more than 15 DNA marks as a legal proof?
If it accepts, the trial will happen in the UK.

I hope it will. And where are the very pleased McCanns?

I feel sorry for Kate's parents who blindly believed their daughter and son-in-law. Mrs. Healy even thought that the PJ planted the evidence.
thinking 

And I continue to believing that Murat sold PJ's information to the McCanns. He was never involved himself in the crime.  Perhaps he even believed the parents were innocent.

And I wonder if Payne is involved in the death too, that's  why he had a monitor and besides we never say him back.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.06.13 13:16

marconi wrote:It is possible that the McCanns used Murat to spy for them because they are control freaks and they had to control what was going on.

When he became arguido, the Tapas had no choice than to point to him as being the perpetrator.

I'm afraid you've got it back-to-front, it was the fact that the Tapas pointed him out that he became the arguido. Not only that, he was made arguido on the positive identification by Jane Tanner, the three Tapas then backed her up. The PJ had no choice after that identidication.

None of the above explains why Murat should hurry back to PdL on the 1st - only booking his flight hours earlier. None of it explains why he should be meeting with his lawyer and no explanation can be found for the short-term memory loss he suffered but recovered from within days.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.06.13 14:12

marconi wrote:which one of you can tell me if Justice in England accepts 15 or a little more than 15 DNA marks as a legal proof?

I feel sorry for Kate's parents who blindly believed their daughter and son-in-law. Mrs. Healy even thought that the PJ planted the evidence.
thinking 

And I continue to believing that Murat sold PJ's information to the McCanns. He was never involved himself in the crime.  Perhaps he even believed the parents were innocent.

And I wonder if Payne is involved in the death too, that's  why he had a monitor and besides we never say him back.

I don't think Ma Healy fell for their abduction story, not for a second. That woman and Kate are cut from the same cloth: hard as nails and they will do anything to keep up appearances.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 28.06.13 14:26

lj wrote:
marconi wrote:which one of you can tell me if Justice in England accepts 15 or a little more than 15 DNA marks as a legal proof?

thinking 

I don't think Ma Healy fell for their abduction story, not for a second. That woman and Kate are cut from the same cloth: hard as nails and they will do anything to keep up appearances.

If Kate McCann's parents came from a working class background and sacrificed a lot to put Kate through university and medical school, I can't see them throwing all that away and not protecting Kate and the twins in whatever "protection" they needed.

As lj said, Mrs Healy does come over as hard as nails, not a woman I would like to cross swords with.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.13 16:04

Yet you'd wonder,

It was Gerry who called her (Mrs Healy) on the night of 3rd and again it was he who broke the news to her about the arguido status. It suggests IMO that there was a strain in the relationship between Kate and her mother or that Kate didn't trust herself to speak. A mother seems to know when their child is lying. Kate made short work of "evicting" the parents the day after they arrived in PDL and Mrs Healy said recently that nobody had discussed the ongoing investigation with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top