The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Mm11

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Mm11

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Regist10

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Empty GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread

Post by truthsoup 11.10.11 17:10

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/10/mccann-libel-trial-hearings-to-start-in.html

The civil complaint filed by the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral, over his book "Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira" (The Truth of the Lie) will start to be tried in February 2012.

The first two hearings have been scheduled for the 9th and 10th of February, 2012, at 9.30 a.m., at the Civil Court of Lisbon.

The defence fund that supports Mr Amaral by helping to finance the legal expenses related to this trial, is still in operation. Donations are very welcome. Please refer to Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral for contributions. Thank you.

astro
truthsoup

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread

Post by truthsoup 11.10.11 17:11

Astro - Please could you post the source of this info so that I can update my post here. Thanks
truthsoup

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread

Post by Gillyspot 11.10.11 20:26

I can't find anything on google pt news only this link which is the one that Joana Morais got hers from (is by astro).

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2011/10/mccann-libel-trial-hearings-to-start-in.html

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.10.11 20:50

We have 121 days to produce something that would help Snr Amaral. Not that he needs it of course as the McCanns always seem to drop themselves right in it and then make headway for airport, but maybe we could send something into the court.

Any ideas?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 11.10.11 21:07

It would have to be primary evidence (I.e. interviews with them) not media articles though wouldn't it?

I think the so called "fund" is evidence personally. The way it is run the way they have consistently asked for "donations" yet giving little evidence of searching.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.10.11 21:39

To start with we have a man who cannot be named, but we all know is responsible for hiring jailbirds Kevin Halligen and Antonio Jiminez, to take part in a private investigation which was not legal in Portugal at the time that the official investigation was ongoing. The same man is said to have be involved in a number of meetings including one with first suspect Robert Murat and is also thought to have communicated either directly or indirectly (via the private detectives) with witnesses preventing them from giving evidence. Metodo 3 associate, Marcos Arargao Correia was party to a campaign to frame Mr Amaral with the help of child murderess Leonor Cipriano.
Maybe we can put together a dossier of evidence that shows how Mr Amaral has tried only to bring us the facts of this case but has been abused by the suspects, the British government and our gutter press.
Alternatively, we could all send in a letter of support for Mr Amaral, or a letter of protest; show the courts how much respect the public have for Mr Amaral.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR 9 & 10 FEB 2012: Details of how to donate to his Support Fund on page 1 of this thread Empty How to help Goncalo Amaral with a donation

Post by Tony Bennett 11.10.11 22:07

At our Committee meeting held in London last Monday (3 October), The Madeleine Foundation agreed to pay a further 300 euros [about £265] to the support group for Goncalo Amaral, PJGA - see below.

This is on top of our our previous payments to his support fund of 1,200 euros, making our contribution 1,500 euros (about £1,325) to date.

For those who wish to support Goncalo Amaral with a donation, here is an excerpt from a letter we received last year from Goncalo Amaral on the subject of helping with his costs. You'll need to make a 'Telegraphic Transfer' or similar, for which most banks charge around £20 - £25 - unless you have a euro account:

I would suggest that any donations that you wish to make to help sustain legal assistance, are directed towards the solidarity account that has been opened by Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral.

PJGA's solidarity account has the following bank details:

BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon

NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

Best regards,

(Gonçalo Amaral)

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 11.10.11 23:05

I donated for free here

http://pjga.blogspot.com/

Yes, my apologies, it is also possible to donate through PayPal via the above website - T.B.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 12.10.11 7:59

sharonl wrote:To start with we have a man who cannot be named, but we all know is responsible for hiring jailbirds Kevin Halligen and Antonio Jiminez, to take part in a private investigation which was not legal in Portugal at the time that the official investigation was ongoing. The same man is said to have be involved in a number of meetings including one with first suspect Robert Murat and is also thought to have communicated either directly or indirectly (via the private detectives) with witnesses preventing them from giving evidence. Metodo 3 associate, Marcos Arargao Correia was party to a campaign to frame Mr Amaral with the help of child murderess Leonor Cipriano.
Maybe we can put together a dossier of evidence that shows how Mr Amaral has tried only to bring us the facts of this case but has been abused by the suspects, the British government and our gutter press.
Alternatively, we could all send in a letter of support for Mr Amaral, or a letter of protest; show the courts how much respect the public have for Mr Amaral.

I think all of the above is valid. I also believe that the claim GA has hindered the search is torn to shreds when you look at the performance of the McCann's 'private detectives'.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 12.10.11 16:54

Given Amaral’s previous stunning victory and the validation of both his theory and interpretation of the facts along with the endorsement of his right to author the book, I can’t see how he can lose to be honest.

I know that’s probably put the mockers on him (and I’m not a lawyer) but one would suspect he only has to turn up waving the verdict from the high court and it would be difficult for another court to find against a previous (and presumably higher ) court verdict.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum