The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Mm11

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Mm11

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Regist10

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Empty VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012

Post by HiDeHo 20.12.11 22:36

It is a long video but worth every moment for me.

I hope there are others that feel the same..

Best watched full screen.

(Not sure if it can be seen in Portugal)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Empty Re: VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012

Post by Guest 21.12.11 13:40

Excellent video HideHo clapping thumbup Loved the choice of music. Very well done, are you sending it to Mr. Amaral, or sending him a link to watch it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012  Empty Re: VIDEO - Support for Gonçalo Amaral in Libel Trial v McCanns Feb 2012

Post by SkruffyKat 11.10.12 11:04

This is the first time that I have watched this video. The support for this man who seeks to reveal the truth has left me with tears streaming down my face. Fantastic video x

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.10.12 18:10

SkruffyKat wrote:This is the first time that I have watched this video. The support for this man who seeks to reveal the truth has left me with tears streaming down my face. Fantastic video x

I don't know where you can find it, but someone will, the letter Dr. Amaral's wife wrote to Kate. It's heartbreaking too. It was on a topic recently.

Hideho is worth her weight in gold, except we can't afford it, so lucky we get her free. roses

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 11.10.12 18:47

I saw that too Tigger Sad I spent most of the afternoon just being stunned by these vids. The cadaver dogs scenting a body 9ft deep had my jaw on the floor. Amazing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 11.10.12 18:47

I saw that too Tigger Sad I spent most of the afternoon just being stunned by these vids. The cadaver dogs scenting a body 9ft deep had my jaw on the floor. Amazing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.10.12 18:50

SkruffyKat wrote:I saw that too Tigger Sad I spent most of the afternoon just being stunned by these vids. The cadaver dogs scenting a body 9ft deep had my jaw on the floor. Amazing!!

Im sure they'd have no problem with stephen birches body 3ft under

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 11.10.12 19:01

jd wrote:
SkruffyKat wrote:I saw that too Tigger Sad I spent most of the afternoon just being stunned by these vids. The cadaver dogs scenting a body 9ft deep had my jaw on the floor. Amazing!!

Im sure they'd have no problem with stephen birches body 3ft under

ahhhh yeah... not sure i completely believe that dude either. Wouldnt surprise me if maddie was taken to the local tip along with the other binbags of 'rubbish' Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 22.11.12 16:21

Another excellent video HideHo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've retweeted as many as I could for you as I think you are doing a very worthwhile job trying to get justice for Madeleine, as we all are. Editing video and selecting music are extremely time-consuming so it's a big thank you for all your efforts.

We've all waited such a long time and I hope the trial in February 2013 will deliver something positive, especially for Dr. Amaral who has been so vindictively treated by the McCanns.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top