The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Mm11

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Mm11

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Regist10

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance?

Post by Bluebagthepirate Today at 11:01

CaKeLoveR wrote:Perhaps the twins prefer to be left alone? If their mother refused  to answer questions about something she was fully aware of, they have the same privilege.
Of course they do.

Doesn't mean they don't  know anything though.

They might be disgusted by what they know.

They might like to get it off their chests.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 847

Back to top Go down

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance?

Post by CaKeLoveR Today at 11:07

It's a great shame that The McConn's can't be forcibly hypnotised.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4512

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 11:14

If you were told in your early school years  that your sibling had been stolen by a bad man I reckon it would affect you growing up although it would depend on how yourself handled the knowledge, as we all have varying coping mechanism’s
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 193

Nina and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 11:14

CaKeLoveR wrote:It's a great shame that The McConn's can't be forcibly hypnotised.

Quote of the day!
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 11:24

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28211250#:~:text=Kate%20McCann%20tells%20a%20court%20in%20Portugal%20that%20her%20son

Kate McCann's son asked about claims she 'hid Madeleine'

Mrs McCann told the court her son had brought up the allegations after he heard them on the radio on a school bus.
"Sean asked me in October, 'Mr Amaral said you hid Madeleine'. I just said that he said a lot of silly things," she said.

The question is, if he still believes that. thinking
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR Today at 11:25

pinkgladioli wrote:If you were told in your early school years  that your sibling had been stolen by a bad man I reckon it would affect you growing up although it would depend on how yourself handled the knowledge, as we all have varying coping mechanisms.
They were probably told something less frightening about Madeleine's departure from their lives, but as they grew older it's been impossible for them to avoid the news articles about her. It's a millstone round their necks, and they're stuck with it for as long as they live.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4512

Nina, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Today at 11:26

If the twins did witness how Madeline died and had completely forgotten anything about it, is it right to inflict trauma on them now by forcing them to remember, I think it would do tremendous harm.
Best leave the past behind for the sake of sanity in my opinion.
I hope they never submit to hypnotism, why should they sacrifice themselves.
Anyway, in my opinion they know nothing about what happened to Madeline.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6825

CaKeLoveR and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Today at 11:29

pinkgladioli wrote:If you were told in your early school years  that your sibling had been stolen by a bad man I reckon it would affect you growing up although it would depend on how yourself handled the knowledge, as we all have varying coping mechanism’s
If that is what you had been told and conversations you overheard didn't follow that narrative or you put two and two together, read a forum, read a book... you could be really messed up, angry, conflicted, suffering from cognitive dissonance...
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Verity, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Today at 11:32

What would happen if there were ever a court case?

Surely they twins would have no choice but to be called upon to be witnesses.
Verity
Verity

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Today at 11:36

crusader wrote:If the twins did witness how Madeline died and had completely forgotten anything about it, is it right to inflict trauma on them now by forcing them to remember, I think it would do tremendous harm.
Best leave the past behind for the sake of sanity in my opinion.
I hope they never submit to hypnotism, why should they sacrifice themselves.
Anyway, in my opinion they know nothing about what happened to Madeline.
That is not what people are saying.

It's not that night.

There has been 17 years of stuff and they are now fully grown adults.

17 years is a long time for a secret to be kept when they will have been aware of the suspicion and probably had doubts after reading up on stuff.

They grew up in the Internet age .. they will know the issues.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina, Verity, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Today at 11:41

Just suppose for a moment that one of the twins were to blame for what happened to Madeline and that is why it had to be kept secret.
Perhaps the parents were protecting the twins by inventing an abductor.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Today at 11:43

Didn't Eddie alert to Sean's tshirt?
Verity
Verity

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Today at 11:44

Nah... too young to be culpable under the law.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Today at 11:48

I'm not talking about being culpable, I'm saying IF and it's a big if, one of them were to blame, wouldn't the McCann's do anything to protect them.
Not from the police, from the main stream media.
crusader
crusader

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Today at 11:52

crusader wrote:I'm not talking about being culpable, I'm saying IF and it's a big if, one of them were to blame, wouldn't the McCann's do anything to protect them.
Not from the police, from the main stream media.
I do think so.

It would be a non- story as accidents caused by siblings isn't that rare,
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 12:03

Verity wrote:Didn't Eddie alert to Sean's tshirt?

I never heard that, but I know that he alerted on Gerry's shirt. I don't think that Maddie died due to an accident caused by the twins.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Today at 12:10

Justice for Maddie wrote:

I never heard that, but I know that he alerted on Gerry's shirt. I don't think that Maddie died due to an accident caused by the twins.
Yes Sean's red tee shirt was alerted to. 

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLOTHES.htm

Activity : 3441

Verity, crusader, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 12:48

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/madeleine-apartment-4g-smell-of-death/

Yes, the dogs alerted to Sean's red shirt and Kate's white shirt. But how could the red shirt get a contact with Maddie's dead body? Has she wore it or was the shirt near the dead body?

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 2Q==
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Clishmaclaver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 13:04

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Airpla10
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 13:05

A child doesn’t have to have worn it for it to have come into contact with a cadaverine,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 13:06

Sorry my device adding letters  should say a cadaver
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 13:13

Or the red shirt had a contact with a shirt from Gerry/Kate with cadaver smell, when they removed the body in June 2007.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Today at 13:15

Nina wrote:

Yes Sean's red tee shirt was alerted to. 

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLOTHES.htm
Awful!
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 13:47

Justice for Maddie wrote:Or the red shirt had a contact with a shirt from Gerry/Kate with cadaver smell, when they removed the body in July 2007.
July 2007?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 13:50

pinkgladioli wrote:
Justice for Maddie wrote:Or the red shirt had a contact with a shirt from Gerry/Kate with cadaver smell, when they removed the body in July 2007.
July 2007?
Sorry June 2007
I corrected it.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 13:54

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Airplane-top-20070608

This photo is from 8 June 2007.

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Airplane-top-20070604

This one is from 4 June 2007.

Did they remove the body in June 2007?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 13:58

Out of interest can anyone remember way back probably from the Mirror forum or 3A day’s  a photograph of the McC with the twins featuring either a dark coloured suitcase or bag the type with a handle and wheels also the twins were each carrying bucket and spade. I’m sure one minute the photo was there and subsequently was wooshed?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 14:04

Sky interview in the apartment 4G in June 2007.

Was 4G the apartment where Gerry changed the freezer?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 14:17

pinkgladioli wrote:Out of interest can anyone remember way back probably from the Mirror forum or 3A day’s  a photograph of the McC with the twins featuring either a dark coloured suitcase or bag the type with a handle and wheels also the twins were each carrying bucket and spade. I’m sure one minute the photo was there and subsequently was wooshed?

What Do Madeleine McCann’s Siblings Really Know About Her Disappearance? - Page 2 Ena6hv9XEAYR_B3?format=jpg&name=large
I found this photo with the black bag in the wardrobe in the apartment 5A.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver Today at 14:23

Sky interview in the apartment 4G in June 2007.

Was 4G the apartment where Gerry changed the freezer?
Was it not from the villa?
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top