The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Mm11

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Mm11

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Regist10

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Empty Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 8:36

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Philm10
Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Philm210

http://uk.ratemyteachers.com/philomena-mccann/202514-t

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Empty Re: Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 8:43

Philomena McCann and the Dossier of Death

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-mccann-family-and-dossier-of-death.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Empty Re: Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 8:49

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Philmccann050507
 Philomena McCann before she realises she's on camera

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id250.htm

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.17 10:19

Her mouth was running away from her in those transcripts.  No secrets in the early days.  It's no wonder that Clarence Mitchell took over from Philomena as spokesperson for the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.17 10:48

PM: Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling? Kate's a doctor - what does this mean? You know, they've been given a team that send her to go and sniff Kate's clothes and the dogs are told what to do. If they start barking, how are we supposed to interpret that? Except, perhaps, they're 'barking'.

This is pathetic.

Up there with "Ask the dogs".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 10:54

BlueBag wrote:
PM: Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling? Kate's a doctor - what does this mean? You know, they've been given a team that send her to go and sniff Kate's clothes and the dogs are told what to do. If they start barking, how are we supposed to interpret that? Except, perhaps, they're 'barking'.

This is pathetic.

Up there with "Ask the dogs".
And Clement Freud:

Clement Freud assured Kate McCann she had nothing to fear from the cadaver dogs giving a positive response inside the McCann’s hire car, hired after Madeleine “disappeared”. They had no evidential value. “So what are they going to do? One bark for yes, two barks for no?” asked Freud.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 30.03.17 13:04

So she is still a teacher, is she? If I lived in the Ullapool area, my children would be Home Educated.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.03.17 14:24

Oh Phil , the dogs are​ " told what to do " ok got it now .

Martin​ Grime sits down​ with them before​ a search​ , shows them​ a plan​ of where the search will​ be saying 

"Eddie​ , the black dots indicate where you bark. Keela, red dots​ indicate where​ you freeze​ 

Got that both of​ you ? 

Ok let's go​ , wagging tails at the ready " 

This​ woman's a teacher , Really ?

No wonder they silenced​ her      lol4

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.17 15:47

Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 30.03.17 16:26

Verdi wrote:Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

Freudian slip there, I would say for sure the McCanns are indeed 'negligible' in the parenting department.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 30.03.17 16:31

nglfi wrote:

Verdi wrote:Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

Freudian slip there, I would say for sure the McCanns are indeed 'negligible' in the parenting department.
I hope she isn't an English Teacher!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.03.17 18:21

Is this woman for real? She advertises her childcare standards on television and she is allowed to take charge of children as a teacher? OK in a custodial institution maybe but what would anyone think if she took them for a day trip?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.17 19:02

Imagine she had a class and just popped to the staff-room for 15 minutes leaving them alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.03.17 19:54

BlueBag wrote:Imagine she had a class and just popped to the staff-room for 15 minutes leaving them alone.
Exactly Bb. I was thinking more along the lines of "You can all play in the park for a bit whilst me and the rest of the staff have a few wee drinkies in the pub just across the road".
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.03.17 23:33

BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Philmccann050507

SKY NEWS: 'Lamp' ON, 'kids' PICTURE.....'STANDING' UP.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.03.17 23:57

jeanmonroe wrote:BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

Just stopped the video at 35 seconds and she is wearing a bangle similar to the woman by the water and Brenda Leyland's death and the dossier. Trying to find that video but not having much success.
Edited. Have found the video it is from about 4.00 mins onwards and a view of the bracelet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.03.17 0:25

I think the 'interviewer' had just 'asked' Auntie Phil, 'so, how much actual searching, for your niece, do you plan to do'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.03.17 1:12

Oooops - she's at it again..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.03.17 1:16

fe?
jeanmonroe wrote:Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere Philmccann050507

I think the 'interviewer' had just 'asked' Auntie Phil, 'so, how much actual searching, for your niece, do you plan to do'?
Just noticed at the top  it says enlarge this image ???

Mmmmmm.....  larger than life?  Certainly was a very big influence as unofficial spokesperson for all things McClann'ish!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.03.17 10:42

Would love to know what some of the parents in that school are unhappy about.  Oh dear what a terrible rating.  I wonder if there has been a response from the school about the issues mentioned since seeing it?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 31.03.17 11:40

Nina wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

Just stopped the video at 35 seconds and she is wearing a bangle similar to the woman by the water and Brenda Leyland's death and the dossier. Trying to find that video but not having much success.
Edited. Have found the video it is from about 4.00 mins onwards and a view of the bracelet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

Even if the bangle wasn't there, the figure and accent of that person is strikingly similar to her.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 31.03.17 12:08

Verdi wrote:Oooops - she's at it again..

Kate to take​ the blame .

Baby brother to be protected at all costs​ ?

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 31.03.17 18:46

1:35 - 1:41 on this clip WOW. If this is the wrong forum please move it. It was flashed up with the youtube selection.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 01.04.17 9:50

Think of the fun the old show "Spitting image" could have had with these creatures.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top