The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

Post by melisande on 30.03.17 10:19

Her mouth was running away from her in those transcripts.  No secrets in the early days.  It's no wonder that Clarence Mitchell took over from Philomena as spokesperson for the McCanns.

melisande

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate My Teachers: Philomena McCann, Ullapool - not many of the McCann clan left with a decent reputation, having disposed of Madeleine Beth McCann's corpse somewhere

Post by BlueBag on 30.03.17 10:48

PM: Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling? Kate's a doctor - what does this mean? You know, they've been given a team that send her to go and sniff Kate's clothes and the dogs are told what to do. If they start barking, how are we supposed to interpret that? Except, perhaps, they're 'barking'.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id250.htm

This is pathetic.

Up there with "Ask the dogs".
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.03.17 10:54

@BlueBag wrote:
PM: Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling? Kate's a doctor - what does this mean? You know, they've been given a team that send her to go and sniff Kate's clothes and the dogs are told what to do. If they start barking, how are we supposed to interpret that? Except, perhaps, they're 'barking'.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id250.htm

This is pathetic.

Up there with "Ask the dogs".
And Clement Freud:

Clement Freud assured Kate McCann she had nothing to fear from the cadaver dogs giving a positive response inside the McCann’s hire car, hired after Madeleine “disappeared”. They had no evidential value. “So what are they going to do? One bark for yes, two barks for no?” asked Freud.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 30.03.17 13:04

So she is still a teacher, is she? If I lived in the Ullapool area, my children would be Home Educated.

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 30.03.17 14:24

Oh Phil , the dogs are​ " told what to do " ok got it now .

Martin​ Grime sits down​ with them before​ a search​ , shows them​ a plan​ of where the search will​ be saying 

"Eddie​ , the black dots indicate where you bark. Keela, red dots​ indicate where​ you freeze​ 

Got that both of​ you ? 

Ok let's go​ , wagging tails at the ready " 

This​ woman's a teacher , Really ?

No wonder they silenced​ her      lol4

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.03.17 15:47

Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 30.03.17 16:26

@Verdi wrote:Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

Freudian slip there, I would say for sure the McCanns are indeed 'negligible' in the parenting department.

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 30.03.17 16:31

@nglfi wrote:

@Verdi wrote:Oh come on - let's give Auntie Philo a fair crack of the whip, I would hate to think anything has been lost in translation..

Freudian slip there, I would say for sure the McCanns are indeed 'negligible' in the parenting department.
I hope she isn't an English Teacher!

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 30.03.17 18:21

Is this woman for real? She advertises her childcare standards on television and she is allowed to take charge of children as a teacher? OK in a custodial institution maybe but what would anyone think if she took them for a day trip?
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.03.17 19:02

Imagine she had a class and just popped to the staff-room for 15 minutes leaving them alone.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 30.03.17 19:54

@BlueBag wrote:Imagine she had a class and just popped to the staff-room for 15 minutes leaving them alone.
Exactly Bb. I was thinking more along the lines of "You can all play in the park for a bit whilst me and the rest of the staff have a few wee drinkies in the pub just across the road".
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.03.17 23:33

BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

SKY NEWS: 'Lamp' ON, 'kids' PICTURE.....'STANDING' UP.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.03.17 23:57

@jeanmonroe wrote:BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

Just stopped the video at 35 seconds and she is wearing a bangle similar to the woman by the water and Brenda Leyland's death and the dossier. Trying to find that video but not having much success.
Edited. Have found the video it is from about 4.00 mins onwards and a view of the bracelet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 31.03.17 0:25

I think the 'interviewer' had just 'asked' Auntie Phil, 'so, how much actual searching, for your niece, do you plan to do'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.03.17 1:12

Oooops - she's at it again..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.03.17 1:16

fe?
@jeanmonroe wrote:

I think the 'interviewer' had just 'asked' Auntie Phil, 'so, how much actual searching, for your niece, do you plan to do'?
Just noticed at the top  it says enlarge this image ???

Mmmmmm.....  larger than life?  Certainly was a very big influence as unofficial spokesperson for all things McClann'ish!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.03.17 10:42

Would love to know what some of the parents in that school are unhappy about.  Oh dear what a terrible rating.  I wonder if there has been a response from the school about the issues mentioned since seeing it?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 31.03.17 11:40

@Nina wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:BBC: 'Lamp' OFF, 'kids' PICTURE... FACE DOWN.

Just stopped the video at 35 seconds and she is wearing a bangle similar to the woman by the water and Brenda Leyland's death and the dossier. Trying to find that video but not having much success.
Edited. Have found the video it is from about 4.00 mins onwards and a view of the bracelet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

Even if the bangle wasn't there, the figure and accent of that person is strikingly similar to her.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 31.03.17 12:08

@Verdi wrote:Oooops - she's at it again..

Kate to take​ the blame .

Baby brother to be protected at all costs​ ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 31.03.17 18:46

1:35 - 1:41 on this clip WOW. If this is the wrong forum please move it. It was flashed up with the youtube selection.
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 01.04.17 9:50

Think of the fun the old show "Spitting image" could have had with these creatures.
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/