The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Regist10

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by crusader 25.08.24 10:11

But Martin Smith didn't say it was Gerry in his first statement.
In a later statement he did, by that time he must have seen photo's of Gerry and put two and two together and only thought it could be him.
He never made a positive identification.
I'm really only interested in the first statements.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by Ladyinred 25.08.24 11:46

Wasn't it Gerry carrying Sean down the plane steps the moment Mr. Smith realised who he saw on that eventful evening?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 25.08.24 11:57

Yes as I said above, but more by the way he was carrying Sean.
I don't recall reading anywhere that the Smith family had been asked or shown photo's of Gerry by G Amaral if it was him he saw that night at the time they made their first statements.
It was Martin Smith who contacted his local Irish police and said he thought it could be Gerry after seeing him alighting the aircraft.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 25.08.24 14:49

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
And I've still not seen any evidence at all of a car involved with the Smithman sighting ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Thats how cunning they are. spin CM earned his keep.

The police didnt find anything because they were looking for a corpse which had never been near the car.   Had they tested it for dna of Russell, Gerry and Ella, I suspect , they would have found it.     But they would have had a hard time proving it was anything other than friends going out in the car for a drive.   Cunning.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 25.08.24 20:03

Paddingtom wrote:
Bluebagthepirate wrote:
And I've still not seen any evidence at all of a car involved with the Smithman sighting ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Thats how cunning they are. spin CM earned his keep.

The police didnt find anything because they were looking for a corpse which had never been near the car.   Had they tested it for dna of Russell, Gerry and Ella, I suspect , they would have found it.     But they would have had a hard time proving it was anything other than friends going out in the car for a drive.   Cunning.
So... no evidence then. None. Nada. Zip.

Not a sausage.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 825

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 26.08.24 7:27

Congratulations to you Nina on your 63th Wedding anniversary.

I hope you have a day filled with happiness. bounce
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Shash T likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.08.24 8:06

crusader wrote:Yes as I said above, but more by the way he was carrying Sean.
I don't recall reading anywhere that the Smith family had been asked or shown photo's of Gerry by G Amaral if it was him he saw that night at the time they made their first statements.
It was Martin Smith who contacted his local Irish police and said he thought it could be Gerry after seeing him alighting the aircraft.

This is interesting as a Case History:
Someone sees something but only much later realises it might be significant and reports it.

There may well be people who did not report what they saw 
because the whole focus was on the evening of Thursday 3/5/7

But now the evening of Wednesday 2/5/7 has come into play they realise that things they saw THAT evening
and into the early morning of 3/5/7  might well be significant.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 26.08.24 8:14

crusader wrote:Yes as I said above, but more by the way he was carrying Sean.

Like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.08.24 8:52

I think the Smith family saw a man carrying a child in the same way as Gerry carried Sean from the aircraft.
And that's it, there is nothing else.
Not one person from the Smith family can positively identify that man as Gerry, so it's a dead end.
In my opinion anyway.
crusader
crusader

Bluebagthepirate likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.08.24 11:18

Paddingtom wrote:Congratulations to you Nina on your 63th Wedding anniversary.

I hope you have a day filled with happiness. bounce
Thank you xx

Activity : 3423

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 27.08.24 7:36

Bluebagthepirate wrote:

And I've still not seen any evidence at all of a car involved with the Smithman sighting

Not a sausage.

If there was evidence it would be called....er, oh yes,   FACT

So, Like Bernt who has got None. Nada. Zip.Not a sausage. of evidence for his 2nd May suggestions, We call them Theories.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 27.08.24 9:25

Paddingtom wrote:
Bluebagthepirate wrote:

And I've still not seen any evidence at all of a car involved with the Smithman sighting

Not a sausage.

If there was evidence it would be called....er, oh yes,   FACT

So, Like Bernt who has got None. Nada. Zip.Not a sausage. of evidence for his 2nd May suggestions, We call them Theories.
You've obviously not read the book and I get the feeling you are subtlety undermining it.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.08.24 9:30

I had a theory about what happened to Madeleine, but not a shred of evidence, I was convinced I was right. 
So again a dead end.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 27.08.24 10:49

A lot of theories turn out   to be wrong, but that doesn't mean we should stop, does it? The McCanns have treated the world to some laughable rubbish and everybody on the right team (us) must surely keep poking  into everything about the case, regardless of whose idea it is. Just imo.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

crusader, Bluebagthepirate, Shash T and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 27.08.24 16:13

What have UK/Ireland, Portugal, Spain/Mallorca in common?: The McCanns live there or were in holiday there. But the interesting fact is that in all these locations there is a big Masonic brotherhood. What do you guys think about the rumor/theory that Gerry is a Freemason? It's a very interesting topic and this brotherhood is very powerful.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.08.24 16:17

Justice for Maddie wrote:What have UK/Irland, Portugal, Spain/Mallorca in common?: The McCanns live there or were in holiday there. But the interesting fact is that in all these locations there is a big Masonic brotherhood. What do you guys think about the rumor/theory that Gerry is a Freemason? It's a very interesting topic and this brotherhood is very powerful.

Bernt sent his emails to Gerry using Masonic 'codes' and he responded and went to the Hill where he was caught on camera.

Just saying.

nails

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

sharonl, Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 27.08.24 17:16

Little segments below from Patricia Camerons statement 15 April 2008

I remember asking him for contacts of people in Portugal so we could call them 

We went Manchester and stayed at a friends house before catching the first flight of the morning on Sat 5 May 2007

We arrived in Portugal on Saturday morning, where a friend lent us a car to use, and we went to PDL

… it does make you wonder who the contacts and friends actually were and what the chances are of them purchasing tickets on the 33 Bus!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 181

Clishmaclaver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 27.08.24 17:21

It's very handy having friends in the appropriate places, isn't it.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Nina, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 3 Empty Freemasonry

Post by Clishmaclaver 27.08.24 17:49

The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

However, G is in England and G is very ambitious!

Freemasonry doesn't prohibit Catholics from joining the fraternity, but the R.C.Church considers membership to be incompatible with the R.C. faith. Freemasons accept the existence of a Supreme Being, and religion is not a criterion for admittance.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May!!!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 14

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.08.24 18:01

Clishmaclaver wrote:The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

Freemasonry doesn't prohibit Catholics from joining the fraternity, but the R.C.Church considers membership to be incompatible with the R.C. faith. Freemasons accept the existence of a Supreme Being, and religion is not a criterion for admittance.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May
I wondered why he should prostate himself before the Portuguese police but maybe this could be a clue, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Portugal

Activity : 3423

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.08.24 21:05

Nina wrote:
Clishmaclaver wrote:The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May
I wondered why he should prostate himself before the Portuguese police but maybe this could be a clue, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Portugal
My mother's family were Glaswegian. The men were masons.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 27.08.24 21:16

Justice for Maddie wrote:What do UK/Ireland, Portugal and Spain/Mallorca have in common?: The McCanns live there or were on holiday there. But the interesting fact is that in all these locations there is a Masonic brotherhood. What do you guys think about the rumor/theory that Gerry is a Freemason? It's a very interesting topic and this brotherhood is very powerful.

History of Freemasonry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 27.08.24 21:47

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 28.08.24 7:45

^^^^^

Seriously, what do they look like! Ridiculous.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 28.08.24 8:49

Have a look at their Facebook page 
There’s a post from the 27th July that is interesting
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 28.08.24 9:48

WOW

This nugget, gives a variety of explanations for the origin and pronunciation of the word ‘hele’, ending with a relatively definitive one.

United Grand Lodge of England
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 28.08.24 10:51

I initially thought WOW as well, especially the date it was posted as it was just before Bernt’s interview, 
It made me wonder if it was some sort of message being conveyed to like minded others 

Thinking about it the post is more than likely just coincidence although on the grand scale of things I deffo will not rule out that there hasn’t been some sort of possible involvement by some sort of secret society
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 28.08.24 11:07

"This nugget gives..."

Anyone know which nugget they are talking about? The article or a person?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 28.08.24 11:22

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 28.08.24 11:35

Bluebagthepirate wrote:"This nugget gives..."

Anyone know which nugget they are talking about? The article or a person?

It's an exclusive article for members.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top