The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by TheOtherSide 08.06.24 8:22

Diese Passwörter wurden von Microsoft weitergegeben.
Ich frage mich wie, ich frage mich warum, während ich unter einem grünen Olivenbaum sitze. *singen*
TheOtherSide
TheOtherSide

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 08.06.24 9:02

And in English?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6795

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.06.24 9:26

These passwords were passed on by Microsoft.
I wonder how, I wonder why, as I sit under a green olive tree. *sing*

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.06.24 9:35

Thanks Jill.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.24 9:44

I wonder why Jon Clarke apparently does not even bother to check the Lies he printed before about Brückner so he can see if his new Lies match!

Have they found any DNA in the White Van for instance, you know, the Van that was not even made until after the ‘Abduction’ of either Inga or Maddie?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3004

sharonl, Cammerigal and MaxHeadroom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.24 12:55

Surely you know that the PJ have vials of Madeleine’s DNA at the ready so it can be ’planted” at any appropriate scene.
He said so in his book, so it must be true,].
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 08.06.24 13:40

Technology needs to be viewed context, especially when our trusty olive press [anagram = proves lies] presents an old email account as evidence of wrong doing - I mean, we common folks have never heard of hacking and file manipulation, such as using an EXIF file date time stamp as 'proof' off when the last photo was (n't) taken. Anyways; 
20 years ago we didn't have the cloud storage, we used tape back-ups for office servers data, perhaps burnt to DVD or on a personal basis, used  zip archive drives. I for one have recently tried accessing some really old archived emails which were saved as very large microsoft outlook 'PST' files and now, they wont load due to DVD bit degradation in the large files. As to the documents, they are small size files, in 'SAM'' format, but are written in the obsolete software LOTUS and cannot be opened. Oh well.
And phones; well my Nokia had no GPS, WWW or email - you needed a Blackberry for that then [cue 2 Ronnies sketch re orange, apple etc] with little chance of recovering all of the old TXT and call history today, due to small memory and deletions. The operators had a deletion policy too.

So how does one really find emails from MS hotmail, from 2007 and pertaining to our favourite German scapegoat, Christian Brueckner?
A question for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; would CB use an anglicized email address of chris.bruckner, without an umlaut e?, maybe the German version brueckner or even better, a pseudonym?
Perhaps once again a total fabrication by the olive press for the anglophone media and his paymaster in the Home Office, aka the fat controller?
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.24 13:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Question for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; would CB use an anglicized email address of chris.bruckner, without an umlaut e?, maybe the German version brueckner or even better, a pseudonym?

A. His English is very good, certainly above average! 

The problem is only a German Computer would have a QWERTZ Keyboard with ÜÄÖ on the Buttons. If he used a .Com address it might not register? (Unlawful command or Forbidden Sign entered?)

Any Email address for his time in Portugal should end in .pt any in Germany would end in .de? Only CB knows for sure.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.24 18:01

I don't think Hotmail can deal with accents and umlauts in its addresses.

I have just checked H. Fülscher's email and it is rendered as  "fuelscher"
A Jon Clarke spelling  – for those who remember that abject blithering nonsense in his book – 
which H. Fülscher would NEVER used in normal life

And secondly I think you can register an email address with any country suffix.
I opened mine all those year ago with "my name.com", rather then .co.uk
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOtherSide 08.06.24 21:07

Jill Havern wrote:These passwords were passed on by Microsoft.
I wonder how, I wonder why, as I sit under a green olive tree. *sing*

I have to apologize. Sometimes I activate the google translation and somehow it does translate back into the german language though I answer in English. Today I was working so I couldn’t check my answers.
TheOtherSide
TheOtherSide

Activity : 18

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.24 21:48

Does this mean ‘Gerrycat’s emails and Passwords are also being stored by Microsoft?

thinking
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.06.24 10:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
!!!!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.06.24 10:21

That is taken out of context, it's only part of what he said.
I will try to find the original.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.06.24 10:38

Towards the end of the video Wolters say's about closing the case.

crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.06.24 15:48

Thanks for that. It seems to be 3 months old.
Long before Brent Stellander's book was released.

H. Wolters now has a copy, has acknowledged receipt, and is reading it.
H. Fülscher has known the contents of the book for over three years, 
and has liaised closely with Bernt over that time.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 09.06.24 16:24

Oh dear. He must be feeling a bit  of a dummkopf now.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 09.06.24 16:37

"No one in the whole world will find more", lol ! Sure, there's no abductor to find ! Had the preposterous HCW read the PJFiles, he would have known.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

crusader and MaxHeadroom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.06.24 17:35

I beg to differ with Herr Wolters, that no - one in the whole World will find out more.

The only problem is that not only will the Press not want to Report it, but no-one will take any action upon it even when the Truth is staring them in the face!
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.06.24 17:38

Herr Wolters has got tunnel vision where Brueckner is concerned.
crusader
crusader

Silentscope and MaxHeadroom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 09.06.24 17:45

But we knew his 'concrete evidence' was rubbish, celebrate go us! Go us!
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 09.06.24 20:46

His " concrete evidence " has vanished in a pile of dust ! 

Anyone got a dustpan and brush ?

Activity : 2412

crusader, Silentscope and MaxHeadroom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 09.06.24 20:47

I wonder if he'll share his opinion of Bern's book with the world?  big grin
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHeadroom 10.06.24 8:30

crusader wrote:Herr Wolters has got tunnel vision where Brueckner is concerned.

If there are signs of the case getting closed, Fuelscher should already prepare a defamation suit against Wolters and Braunschweig public prosecutors' office. For four years, they have been trying so heavily to tie Brückner to the Madeleine case despite clear lack of evidence that his name will forever be associated with the case anyway.
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 64

Jill Havern, crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.06.24 9:14

§ Paragraph 164 StGB reads / lautet:
„Wer einen anderen bei einer Behörde oder einem zur Entgegennahme von Anzeigen zuständigen Amtsträger oder öffentlich in einer Versammlung oder durch Verbreiten von Schriften (§ 11 Abs. 3) wider besseres Wissen einer rechtswidrigen Tat oder der Verletzung einer Dienstpflicht in der Absicht zeiht, daß ein behördliches Verfahren oder andere behördliche Maßnahmen gegen ihn eingeleitet oder fortgeführt werden, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestraft.“

(1) Whosoever intentionally and knowingly and with the purpose that official proceedings or other official measures be brought or be continued against another before a public authority falsely accuses another before a public authority or a public official competent to receive a criminal information or a military superior or publicly, of having committed an unlawful act or a violation of an official duty, shall be liable to imprisonment of not more than five years or a fine.
(2) Whosoever intentionally and knowingly and with the same purpose, falsely makes any other assertion of fact about another before one of the authorities indicated in subsection (1) above or publicly which is capable of causing official proceedings or other official measures to be brought or continued against that person shall incur the same penalty.
(3) Whosoever commits the false accusation in order to benefit from a mitigation of sentence or a discharge under section 46b of this Code or section 31 of the Drugs Act, shall be liable to imprisonment from six months to ten years. In less serious cases the penalty shall be imprisonment from three months to five years.
[size]

Sue them all - start with Busching, and work your way up.
[/size]
Silentscope
Silentscope

MaxHeadroom and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.06.24 9:27

Herr Wolters could say with the evidence he had at the time, he was convinced Brueckner was guilty of the Murder of Madeleine. Aided and abetted by Scotland Yard.
Busching was a friend of Brueckner, so it's only his opinion he was guilty, he has no evidence of any kind.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.06.24 9:36

Busching according to his Scotland Yard Statement was never Friends with Brückner.

Brückner was a Friend of Michael Tatschl, an accomplice of Busching's.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.06.24 9:43

Well he would say that wouldn't he.
Thick as thieves, the lot of them.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHeadroom 10.06.24 11:00

crusader wrote:Herr Wolters could say with the evidence he had at the time, he was convinced Brueckner was guilty of the Murder of Madeleine. Aided and abetted by Scotland Yard.
He can be convinced by that, he would have known that it can't be true though had he read the PJ files, Amaral's books and so many other sources that already quite clearly concluded what happened many years before the name Christian B was first publicly associated with the Madeleine case.
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 64

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.06.24 11:13

He wasn't interested in anything but getting Brueckner,
evidence to the contrary? I'm sure as far as he was concerned, it was all lies by McCann haters and a bumbling sardine munching police force.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 10.06.24 17:27

MaxHeadroom wrote:If there are signs of the case getting closed, Fuelscher should already prepare a defamation suit against Wolters and Braunschweig public prosecutors' office. For four years, they have been trying so heavily to tie Brückner to the Madeleine case despite clear lack of evidence that his name will forever be associated with the case anywayrn Portuguese gynaecologist (he was not CB's lawyer at the time). He was appointed under the legal aid scheme. What about the other three lawyers? Who is paying them?  

How far does Fülscher's power extend? Fülscher tried, apparently unsuccessfully, to revisit the DM case, which was judged against common sense, without taking into account the evidence of a sworn Portuguese gynaecologist (he was not CB's lawyer at the time). FF was appointed under the legal aid scheme. What about the other three lawyers? Who is paying them?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top