The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 19.06.23 8:04

Section 186
Malicious gossip (üble Nachrede)
Whoever asserts or disseminates a fact about another person which is suited to degrading that person or negatively affecting public opinion about that person, unless this fact can be proved to be true, incurs a penalty of imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year or a fine and, if the offence was committed publicly, in a meeting or by disseminating content (section 11 (3)), a penalty of imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine.
table of contents
Section 187
Defamation
Whoever, despite knowing better, asserts or disseminates an untrue fact about another person which is suited to degrading that person or negatively affecting public opinion about that person or endangering said person’s creditworthiness incurs a penalty of imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine, and, if the act was committed publicly, in a meeting or by disseminating content (section 11 (3)), a penalty of imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or a fine.
table

Source: https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p1597
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3070

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 19.06.23 9:01

So Herr Wolters has to prove CB is what he say's he is or he will be in big trouble.

No wonder he is like a dog with a bone.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 19.06.23 9:20

I can see no reason why there should be any difference between a normal Citizen doing this, and a Person in an Official capacity?

You cannot claim to represent Law and Order, then break it yourself.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 19.06.23 9:28

You can if you're a British M.P...
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4661

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.06.23 9:40

That is true.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.23 12:30

That's assuming Herr Wolters has said what is claimed and it's not pure media/press invention.

Strange how information is distorted as it makes it's way across the airwaves.

An example..

UK News
Madeleine McCann suspect released from custody

'Christian B' will be kept on 24/7 surveillance

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/uk-news/2023/06/18/648f297ee2704e39bb8b45a3.html

'Released' past tense, the event has already happened. Not might be or will be or could be but has been!

Another totally disreputable gossip mongering rag.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.06.23 12:56

He definately accused CB of murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLhfzU1BHU
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.23 13:27

"suspected of murder ...

"you may conclude that we think the girl is dead ...

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Scre3909

I think it's wrong for someone in his position to speculate before the world's press and media but I've no idea how German law works.  
The video appears to be a plea for information from the public, UK police would work similarly in such circumstances.

In fairness to Wolters, I don't think it can be said he 'accused' Brueckner.

Whatever, it stinks.  Unless Wolters has a trump card up his sleeve - which I doubt.  The print would have rubbed out after all this time.

Given time all will be revealed - or not as the case may be.

The press and media are clearly behind most of the trash being propagated, rather than the German/Portuguese/British authorities.

The video raises the question - who provided the onscreen translation?

A lot can be lost and/or misinterpreted between languages.

ex moderator
ex moderator

bevcoffee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.06.23 13:43

Thanks for posting the video Verdi, I forgot to do it the other way.
I see what you mean about accused of and suspected of.
 The "concrete" evidence ithey profess to have is not firm enough to accuse him so he remains a suspect.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.23 13:51

Quite so!

Something I find a bit worrying, such video clips have been used across the spectrum like Netflix and Discovery+ documentaries, in addition to press and media coverage.

Often subject matter is taken totally out of context when isolated quotes are used. Even more curious in Wolters' case, sometimes he appears to speak pigeon Ingleesh.

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.06.23 17:36

Alas, GB News has lost direction, it's gone the way of all press and media - ticking all the right boxes to meet with general approval. Nowadays it's no better than ITV/BBC news coverage for political correctness, with the morning and afternoon boy/girl sofa image, the requisite quota of female presenters and gender dysfunctionals.

Nothing left in it's favour apart from the likes of Dan Wootton to add spice to an otherwise lukewarm chicken korma.

Pity.

Madeleine McCann: Police planning '24/7 surveillance' of suspect if he is released before investigation ends

By Georgina Cutler

Published: 19/06/2023 - 09:14

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are planning to place suspect Christian B under strict 24/7 surveillance in a bid to snare him.

German officers are said to be determined to prove that the convicted sex offender was the one who kidnapped and possibly killed Maddie.

Christian B may be released from prison before the end of the investigation into him - which police have admitted could stretch to 2026.

Sources close to the investigation claim that the release of the convicted rapist might actually provide a boost in the probe.

“It is very possible [Christian B] will be released while the investigation into Maddie's whereabouts is still continuing," the source told The Sun.

"If that happens he will be watched around the clock.

“Detectives will monitor him 24/7 to see where he goes and who he talks to."

Officers hope Christian B may hand over clues while being released, describing him as a "weirdo, a drifter, a creature of habit".

German police are confident that Christian B - who was living as a vagrant around Praia da Luz at the time - took Maddie when she was three-years-old in 2007.

"[Christian B] is known to be a weirdo and a drifter, but he’s also a creature of habit so detectives fully expect him to migrate back towards the places and people he was seeing at the time Maddie vanished," the police source said.

“This could well throw up new clues.

"A lot of those involved in the search think [Christian B] being out could actually help shine a new light on areas that have been overlooked or even missed.”

The sex offender is serving a seven-year sentence for the 2005 rape of a pensioner in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.

Lead prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters previously said: "The investigation into the Maddie case will take as long as is necessary. If necessary, beyond a possible release of the accused."

And confirming his team is yet to speak to Kate and Gerry, he added: "There is no contact with the McCann family."

In June 2020, the German prosecutor declared they had "strong" evidence against Christian B.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/madeleine-mccann-police-case-latest-christian-b-update

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bevcoffee 20.06.23 17:59

Wait a minute, did I read that correctly, "Lead prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters previously said and confirming his team is yet to speak to Kate and Gerry, he added: "There is no contact with the McCann family.""?

Weren't Kate and Jerry McCann the previous Prime Suspects? They've not been spoken to yet? Oh... maybe they too are already under '24/7 surveillance'

So Christian B is still set to be released after spending 7 years in Prison. I imagine he'll be glad to put his feet up and while away the hours reading posts on "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™".

If he engages himself in studying the Gutter Press releases since 2020, he'll be able to get a pretty good picture of his public image and no doubt be shocked by the revelations of his character assassination by the likes of the Gutter Press and Jon Clarke of the Olive Press. He could even open up the opportunity to take legal action against the Lynch Mob.

Oh! wait a minute, if he reads these Posts, he will be aware that the German Police are planning '24/7 surveillance' of Christian B.

Doesn't that make the whole operation of covert surveillance by the German Police a bit pointless? I guess the German Police could at least be reasonable and let Christian B know where they'll be hiding 24/7, so as to give him some well deserved respite?

There was a time when, once a conviction had been served, a man was allowed to get on with his life.
bevcoffee
bevcoffee

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.23 0:54

I was thinking the self same thing.

Prosecution: Hey mate we're releasing you early, no need for explanation just a whim.

Christian Brueckner: But why, am I now an innocent free man with no fear of further persecution.

Prosecution: Well yes and no. You are a free man but we will be monitoring your every move from here on in.

Christian Brueckner: Does that mean I can frequent my old haunts and continue my life of crime without restraint?

Prosecution: Of course you can, in fact we encourage you to continue where you left off.

Christian Brueckner: Crikey!

Prosecution: Don't forget to clear your locker before you leave.

Christian Brueckner: No problem and thanks for your hospitality over the years.

Prosecution: You're welcome - before you go we need to fix this tracker to you ankle just to be sure.

Christian Brueckner: Left or right or both.

Prosecution: Ha ha ha! What's your mobile number, in case we need to trace your pings?

Christian Brueckner: 999

Prosecution: Cheers and have a nice life, we'll be seeing you anon.

Christian Brueckner: I will ....

prisoner

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.23 1:01

Meanwhile back in the land of la la..

Madeleine McCann's parents 'sent 2 letters by German police Brits failed to pass on'

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters has said two letters have been posted to the McCanns via Scotland Yard - though Maddie's parents claim they have not received any such correspondence

ByRyan MerrifieldNews Reporter

07:37, 19 Jun 2020Updated08:55, 19 Jun 2020

British police may have failed to pass on two letters to Kate and Gerry McCann from German prosecutors updating them about daughter Madeleine's disappearance, it has been claimed.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said the first letter was to forewarn the family about the German authorities publicly announcing on June 3 that this is a murder inquiry and that Madeleine "is dead".

Mr Wolters added they wrote to the family at a later date too, with The Sun suggesting this letter was posted last week.

The prosecutor has told Italian daily la Repubblica that while he didn't write either letter, "the Federal Police in conjunction with ourselves and the British got in touch with the family".

But the British couple said on Wednesday they had not received any letter from Germany stating their daughter is dead.

It comes after criticism of the way Gerry and Kate McCann have been treated by that country's auth­orities investigating convicted rapist Christian Brueckner, 43.

Brueckner, jailed in the German city of Kiel, is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine from Praia da Luz in Portugal in 2007 when she was three.

In a statement released earlier this week, Kate and Gerry said: "The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE.

It comes as reports suggest police in Germany and Portugal have reportedly clashed over sharing DNA evidence that could lead to a breakthrough.

German investigators want to retest a mystery saliva sample found in the holiday apartment the British toddler vanished from.

The Portuguese police are reportedly unwilling to budge, with a source close to the Policia Judiciaria labelling re-testing "a total waste of time".

The evidence was found on the youngster’s bed inside apartment 5A at the Ocean Club by forensic teams after she went missing in 2007.

Scientists in the Portuguese city of Coimbra were unable to extract a full DNA profile from the sample and its origins remain a mystery.

Now German authorities want to carry out their own test on the “potentially vital evidence” in the hope a profile can be found.

If successful, forensic experts would then try to match it with Brueckner.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-sent-2-22217573

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.23 1:04

A classic case of who didn't dunnit roll

Just imagine if this tripe was ever presented before a court of law - even in a banana republic.

ex moderator
ex moderator

bevcoffee and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.23 12:55

Wakey wakey alarm !!!

Irish woman allegedly raped by Madeleine McCann suspect tells him: 'I'm not the unloved person you are'

Fearless Hazel Behan, from Dublin, spoke out as it's 19 years since she was attacked while she was living and working in Portugal

News
ByJohn Kierans

10:35, 22 JUN 2023Updated10:49, 22 JUN 2023

An Irish woman who claims she was raped by the main suspect in the Madeleine McCann has told how she is so proud to bring him to justice.

Hazel Behan, 39, is expected to face evil Christian Brueckner across a German courtroom later this year.

It will be 19 years since he allegedly stripped her naked, beat and raped her over a four hour period while she was living and working in Portugal. The 46 year old sex fiend also allegedly filmed the shocking attack.

In a social media post on Instagram Hazel vowed that her attacker will never get the better of her. She also wrote how she is “unbelievably proud“ that she found the strength to get over the attack and not let it destroy her life.

But she also told Brueckner: ”I am not the lonely, unloved person you are.” The fearless mum stated: ”I am a mother. I am a wife. I am a daughter, sister and friend. I laugh, I run freely without limits. I am free. So who is the real winner?

“16th of June , I salute you. 19 years of saluting this life changing date. 19 years of celebrating my survival. 19 years of getting to know the ‘new ‘ me.

“19 years of digging deep and finding strength . 19 years of trying to forget. 19 years later I am so unbelievably proud of myself. You are not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth.”

Hazel was 20 years old at the time of the brutal incident. She was followed home from the bar where she worked on the Algarve. Her masked attacker spoke English with a German accent.

Brueckner is currently serving a seven year jail sentence in Germany for a filmed rape against an American pensioner Diana Menkes a year after Hazel’s ordeal.

That incident occurred in the Portuguese town of Praia da Luz where Maddie McCann went missing 18 months previously. German police are planning to charge him with two more rapes and two cases of child molestation later this year.

They hope to be able to charge him with Maddie’s disappearance by next Spring. Hazel is hoping to get a precise date for her trial within the next few weeks.

She is convinced Brueckner is her attacker: ”I always said my attacker was a German with piercing blue eyes and a voice I would recognise immediately. When Brueckner’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case and to the rape of the poor woman Diana , I knew it was him.”

The German has denied all the allegations against him. He is currently being detained in Oldenburg prison in northern Germany.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-woman-allegedly-raped-madeleine-30295301

coffee2

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.06.23 22:32

This is the woman who described the Big cross-shaped scar on her attacker's thigh.
Which Brückner does not have.

How long before Jon Clarke invents a Plastic surgeon who covered it with a skin-graft during the afternoon after he had his jaw and skull operated on in the morning, and his front teeth realigned to correct his overbite, a procedure which normally takes two years.

We can but wait.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, sparkyhorrox, bevcoffee, Silentscope, Bird131 and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.06.23 13:12

Nothing of use found in the Search.

‘Major Blow’.

GERMAN prosecutors probing new evidence in the search for Madeleine McCann have hit a "roadblock."

Cops have spent the past two weeks analyzing items discovered during the search in the Barragem do Arade reservoir in Portugal, 30 miles from where three-year-old Madeleine went missing. 
Sources close to the case say none of the items have thrown up any new clues but cops are determined to continue.
A source told The Sun Online: "Sadly, it’s looking increasingly like the search of the reservoir will not provide any answers or fresh leads. 
"It’s too strong to say it was a waste of time, but officers are naturally really disappointed. 

"They hoped these items would present new clues that they could follow up. 
"But despite using some of the most high-tech forensic kit available none of the items have proved to be of use. 
"It feels like a bit of a roadblock has been hit. However, there are still some items to carry out checks on and the police team will continue to work hard to do all they can to try and make sure no stone is left unturned in checking every single item seized from that reservoir."
Detectives spent three days scouring the reservoir near Praia da Luz that Christian B, 46, once called his "little paradise".
Police flattened an area of woodland and dug holes near the remote reservoir as part of their hunt for evidence.

Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22805561/madeleine-mccann-cops-major-blow-results-algarve-dam-search/
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

bevcoffee, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.06.23 14:03

'Major blow' to Maddie McCann probe for cops investigating Algarve dam site

German prosecutors have spent the past two weeks carefully going over items found during their search of the Barragem do Arade reservoir in Portugal

ByJoe SmithNews Reporter

12:02, 25 Jun 2023

Cops looking into new evidence in the hunt for Madeleine McCann have hit a “roadblock” a source has said.

German prosecutors have spent the past two weeks carefully going over items found during their search of the Barragem do Arade reservoir in Portugal.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Scre3924

However a source close to the case has reportedly said that the new finds have failed to throw up any clues that would move the investigation forward.

A source: "Sadly, it’s looking increasingly like the search of the reservoir will not provide any answers or fresh leads.

"It’s too strong to say it was a waste of time, but officers are naturally really disappointed.

"They hoped these items would present new clues that they could follow up.

"But despite using some of the most high-tech forensic kit available none of the items have proved to be of use," they told the Sun Online.

"It feels like a bit of a roadblock has been hit. However, there are still some items to carry out checks on and the police team will continue to work hard to do all they can to try and make sure no stone is left unturned in checking every single item seized from that reservoir."

Detectives descended on the reservoir, 30 miles from where three-year-old Madeleine went missing and scoured it for three days looking for clues.

The area had been a favourite hangout of Christian B, 46, who was named as the prime suspect in Maddie's disappearance in 2020.

Cops flattened an area of woodland near the reservoir and dug holes in their hunt for clues at the spot Christian B once called his "little paradise”.

After the conclusion of the search Lead prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said the items seized as part of searches would be evaluated.

Police in Portugal confirmed that materials had been sent to Germany for testing.

Christian B is currently serving a seven-year sentence for the 2005 rape of a pensioner in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz but has denied any involvement in Maddie's disappearance.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/major-blow-maddie-mccann-probe-30317382

coffee2 pop2

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 25.06.23 14:12

They're not going to admit that they are wrong, are they?  Christian. B.   is nothing   to do with Madeleine.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4661

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.06.23 14:15

They told The Sun that - who in their right mind would tell The Sun anything of importance, trivial or brain blasting?

The area had been a favourite hangout of Christian B, 46, who was named as the prime suspect in Maddie's disappearance in 2020.

Cops flattened an area of woodland near the reservoir and dug holes in their hunt for clues at the spot Christian B once called his "little paradise”.

See how rapidly tabloid tittle-tattle is now presented as fact !?!

Had been ... not 'was said to be'.

The spot Christian B once called his little paradise ... 'once called' not 'was said to call'.

Hearsay turned poetic licence turned Hollywood blockbuster.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.06.23 14:22

CaKeLoveR wrote:They're not going to admit that they are wrong, are they?  Christian. B.   is nothing   to do with Madeleine.

Exactly - but the message must be propagated across the broad spectrum without due consideration for fact and evidence.

This trifling incident investigated at the beginning by the Portuguese police, you know the bungling cops so knee deep in sardines and wine, so boggle eyed they don't know what time of day it is, when painstakingly investigating the paedophile/child trafficking/abductor network.

Once again the tabloids come into their own sphere and reinvent history to mislead the uninformed.

Rule of thumb .... never believe anything read in the press, in particular the tabloid press and social media.

Once upon a time all you need worry about was political bias in the press and media, now it's just a battle of who can make that all important EXCLUSIVE !!! - or a more sensational story.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.23 15:30

guess what, that little paradise is not a lonely thought of the cb at all.

https://www.quintadoarade.com/pt-pt/

you only have to translate it into english, google is good enough, you will get this miracle;

Quinta do Arade, also known by many guests as  the little paradise  , is located near the Arade dam near the historic town of Silves in the Algarve. The Quinta consists of a set of 3 completely independent houses, two are for rent, the 4 Petals House and the Sunflower House and the other is the residence of Nereida and Jan, the hosts. Each house has the privacy you need to spend a relaxed holiday in natural surroundings with its private pool, terraces and garden to walk around. The farm has several fruit trees and an organic garden available to guests, availability will depend on the time of year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.06.23 15:35

It's also featured on trip advisor..

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g189122-d9996544-Reviews-Barragem_do_Arade-Silves_Faro_District_Algarve.html

All sorts of adventures on offer in addition to being a popular beauty spot - must be well populated.  Almost as well populated as a children's playground.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.23 16:06

there are around silves also a convent with paradiso in its name, a winery. so it looks like paradiso is even quite common in use there. and why not it can be very beautyful, and it is a shame it becomes hard to find the nice sides and sites of portugal, because the sun has adapted paradise to the cb, with a little help of some friends.

it looks to be also used to say in portuguese, what a lovely place, what a nice place, and pequeno paradiso sounds nice too.

it is commonly used to spots of beauty and fond memories, only to find that out you have to change the settings under tools to any given year in the first and 2022 in the second window on google. 
it is not only restricted to cb. it is only made to look like that. 

just look what happens when the media singles out spots and give it that connection to a crime. they later on have to teel nothing was found. but what if you are looking a bit around on google, to find nice sports during a holiday there, i do not think this is what you want to read;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arade_River

and only in english, try the portuguese language, the german, the dutch, no cb, but would you get enthousiast to make a visit if there is that fabricated hyped up link to a crime. 

i have no idea why i got that one in my search results, little paradise is not even in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.06.23 20:52

What a tangled web they weave when first they practice to deceive.

The Waily Snail

'Roadblock' for Madeleine McCann police: Officers are 'disappointed' over items found during search of Portuguese reservoir which 'have not proven to be of any use'

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Scre3927
Christian Brueckner, 45, would camp in the Barragem do Arade reservoir where cops searched for clues in Madeline [sic] McCann missing persons case. The convicted rapist and paedophile is understood to have built a circle out of stones from the water (pictured)

Brueckner would camp by the reservoir at weekends and is understood to have set up a base there to 'cleanse himself', it emerged last month.

A former friend of Brueckner, who has lived on Algarve for nearly 30 years and has been helping police with their investigation, claims the criminal would visit the reservoir 'often' but was 'always secretive about it'.

The German mother-of-three, whose identity has not been made public, recalled how Brueckner would drive his campervan to the edge of the lake because he 'liked to be near the water'.

She claimed he always camped in the same location and 'there was usually no one else around'.

'This was his exact special spot that he said he liked to come to cleanse himself,' she said of his campsite, telling The Sun: 'I don't know what he did there as he was very secretive.'

Read:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12231601/Madeleine-McCann-officers-disappointed-items-reservoir.html

Geeez-us, give me strength.

She, whoever she be, seems to know quite a lot of detail considering there was such secrecy. Camped on the precipice .... how secretive can you be think ?

The report is just a mix of the trash reported more recently, with a bit of history thrown in.

no

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Animat77

ex moderator
ex moderator

bevcoffee and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.06.23 21:37

Yeah, but the snail always cracks me up   big grin

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 1f1fa-1f1f8    Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43711

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Bird131 and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.23 21:47

we are of course supposed not to read other sources, or look to other kind of media, so we are supposed not to know who the witness is, only because we are not very good into supposed things, so it is easy to find out who that mystery witness is. 

that secretive has just been trapped in the 'mccanns new dictionary of other meanings', so it is okay your former brothers and possibly sisters in crime also know of these places you frequented, and the guy even let his former landlady get some stones for the garden.

the assistance of our very dear jon to this article looks stopped at the picture, as a person that had quite a education in the field of stones, it would never happen to get stones from water, stones are a substance of land. of course jon would have known that. 

i start getting into the idea, our very dear jon thinks he was the one behind the serving of a witness to a certain german cps. who knows, after such a costly trip maybe hcw has to sell the exclusive couch. 

what is left to print about the next time, nothing in the mail exchanges with the braunschweig office last week about that silly little obstacle of the incompetence of that court. so no news of that eastern front. 

i am actually quite surprised there is no exclusive about the return of carter ruck, the other eastern front that is still active in the darker sides of the common internet. the german courts will close up from 15 july to 15 september, so there can hardly be much news to get from there.

edit they nicked two weeks from sommer ferien, so this year is is closing up between juli 16 and 31 of august.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.06.23 6:29

https://metro.co.uk/2023/06/25/results-of-madeleine-mccann-dam-search-offer-no-new-clues-19012103/#metro-comments-container

Same text, churned from all the others, but Comments allowed 

• PETERMAC
    4 minutes ago
    They are never going to find evidence that she was abducted and murdered.
    Because she wasn't.

• NEIL
    8 hours ago
    they lost their chance to catch the real culprits when this all happened , still amazed the parents were not grilled and accused more back then with evidence they had

• MARGARITAFERNS
    9 hours ago

Well we knew that as it is just another yearly wild goose chase.
    I think the parents should take a lie detector test.

• ALI J
      1 minute ago
      They both refused to take a lie detector test, the same as they refused to answer Police questions at the time. Very suspicious, like the whole case.

• J. RYAN
    7 hours ago

Enough with this already. Thousands of children have been lost in this time period.

• S. SMITH
    7 hours ago

Because we all know the parents know more than what they are saying.....

• JUST ANOTHER GUY ON THE WEB
    7 hours ago
    These people should be charged with wasting police time. How dare they keep this charade going for so long

• IN_MY_OPINION
    8 hours ago

Yawn. Enough.

• SASSYCAT
    5 hours ago

well no surprise there then - fgs time to just let it go now

• HUMPTY_DUMPTY
    6 hours ago

This is so far beyond late, what were they hoping to find anyway?

• 100%JULES
    7 hours ago

We could've told them it was a waste of time and saved them the time and money 🙄

• ANGRYPASTY
    1 hour ago

They need to stop searching now unless something really credible exists, either that or the mc cann family should fund the searches now.

They went from being in debt to having money following this incident.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.06.23 6:33

I wonder if the Olive Press will have this as an

EXCLUSIVE
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top