The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Regist10

Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Empty Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 16:46

Dial M for murder, a suitable phrase often used to encompass the murky world of Rupert Murdoch, he hides away in far off shores far from the sources of journalistic mischief by the hand of his many tentacles in the world of media  - just like Jon Clarke of the Olive Press, who just happens to be closely affiliated with the British media - in particular the tabloid press mostly owned by the Murdoch empire past or present.

I believe Jon Clarke of the Olive Press, to be heavily involved with the cover-up of the truth behind Madeleine McCann's disappearance, he follows the case around like a bad smell as he leaves bad smells in his wake. Any documentary or other means, he's there like a rat up the trouser leg.  Whether that be for financial gain, career advancement or just plain mischief (possibly all three) is yet to be established but one thing for sure, apart from any other possibilities, he is out to make money - reason enough to doubt his credibility in my view.  Where there is money to be made, there is invariably lies and deceit and criminal activity.

Not to say Jon Clarke of the Olive Press is a criminal smilie .

Before looking any further, he's certainly got his little Olive Press well sown up, like a chastity belt protects from unwanted attention - or meddling!

As fast as a hole appears in his protective measures, so he plugs the whole before anyone can take advantage of a loophole.  You can't read  the Olive Press unless you subscribe (how long before you're expected to pay for the privilege?), you can't copy/paste any articles or reports from the online editions and somehow he's managed to disable right click!  I've never come across that before.

Most publishers, even if protected by copyright, are only too willing for their publications to be shared with the world and his missus - what better way to spread the word than sharing?

I've often wondered why Jon Clarke of the Olive Press is so covetous of his micro-empire, not as though it's particularly ground-breaking - or interesting!

An enigma to be sure, is Jon Clarke of the Olive Press.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Verdi 28.08.21 16:56

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by PeterMac 29.08.21 11:02

The Olive Press' own blurb includes Jon Clarke's LIE about being the first journalist on the scene,
and of his infamous and egregious role in the Netflix nonsense where he is exposed not only for that outright lie, but also doing the nonsense about the Deep Trench right outside the apartment.

WHY does he do it ?
What drives him ?

He has had ample opportunity to tone it all down, to say he "Felt like the first", and that the trench was a bit further down the road than the impression given on the Netflix nonsense, 
but he hasn't done so. He just digs an ever deeper trench for himself.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 160
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 241
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 3_copy10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.08.21 11:02

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 420
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.08.21 12:14

"I looked into the family right from the start and was convinced that they were not involved."

What exactly did you do ?
We know you didn't speak to any of the family, nor to the Tapas 7.
We know you didn't get access to the apartment.
We know you didn't have any investigative authority in Portugal

So what did you DO when you "looked into the family" ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonal 29.08.21 13:04

Verdi wrote:you can't copy/paste any articles or reports from the online editions and somehow he's managed to disable right click!

That can be annoying, but perhaps understandable if the site was written by a journalist or some such. If it happened to me, I might:

1  Go to the address bar at the top of the web page and click the little padlock icon
2  Click Site settings and find <> JavaScript under Permissions
3  Change from Allow (default) to Block

I'd change it back afterwards because JavaScript is usually quite useful.

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.08.21 13:45

Thanks for the tip Jonal.

My comment was really intended to show how protective Clarke is about his expatriate rag, not any particular desire to take an interest - my opinion of journalists, particularly tabloid journalists, if very low on the scale of favourable.

I will however bear it in mind should I come across anything that could be of interest to the forum.

Cheers thumbsup !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.08.21 14:24

Madeleine McCann’s parents’ new agony

As a prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is announced, Closer speaks to Jon Clarke who has followed the story since the three-year-old went missing...

BY KRISTINA BEANLAND | POSTED ON 11 06 2020

The biggest breakthrough in the 13-year search for Madeleine McCann came last week, when German authorities said they had almost enough evidence to charge a convicted paedophile with her murder.

At the time of going to press, the suspect was a 43-year-old German man, who has a long history of sex crimes against women and children, and is currently in jail for the torture and rape of a 72-year-old woman.

Police are also reopening the investigation into a missing five-year-old girl, dubbed “the German Maddie”, who was snatched from woodland in Germany while on holiday with her family in 2017 – at a location less than 50 miles from where the suspect lived at the time.

But while Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry, have always held on to the belief that their daughter, who would now be 17, is still alive, German officials have stressed that this is a murder inquiry.

In a statement uploaded to the Find Madeleine website, Kate and Gerry said, “All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice.

“We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive, but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know, as we need to find peace.”

Journalist Jon Clarke was one of the first on the scene in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Maddie went missing from a holiday resort in May 2007, while her parents ate in a nearby restaurant. He has been reporting on the case ever since.

He believes that – while the news of Maddie’s apparent death will be heartbreaking – Kate and Gerry may finally find closure.

Jon, who is currently back working on the case in Praia da Luz, told Closer, “Since 2007, there have been a few leads about Maddie’s whereabouts, but they’ve amounted to nothing. This time, it seems different. There’s strong evidence linking this man to the crime, and there’s a feeling that we might finally get some answers.

“I remember the anguish on Kate and Gerry’s faces when I first met them the day after Maddie went missing. It would be devastating for them to find out that Maddie has died, but they deserve to know what happened to her, no matter how awful.”

And Jon, who lives in Malaga, Spain, with his wife and two children, says that some locals in the area have long been suspicious of the German man.

He says, “Everyone in the area knew about the elderly woman who had been raped. I remember speaking to some people who said that there must have been a link between the two crimes, because Praia da Luz has been considered such a safe area.

"They felt that two awful incidents that happened so close to each other must be related. But because the victims were so different – an elderly woman and a young child – it must have been discounted.”

Jon recalls the call he received from a British newspaper on the morning of 4 May 2007, asking him to report on a missing child.

He says, “I remember thinking that by the time I got there, she’d have turned up. Praia da Luz was a sleepy little village and hardly anyone was around when I arrived later that morning. But I was shocked when I saw the McCanns’ apartment – there was no security and just a flimsy piece of police tape covering the side gate.”

A few hours after arriving, Jon met Kate and Gerry. He says, “They were polite, and even thanked me for reporting on the case. They were clearly devastated. The press conference outside their apartment later that day only confirmed my feelings. I think almost every person there shed a tear. As a journalist, you try not to get too emotional about a story, but my own daughter had just turned two, so it was hard not to get upset.

“In the days that followed, it was clear this was a story like no other – hundreds of journalists descended on the town and Maddie’s face was everywhere. Everyone was looking for her – I must have walked the length of the beach ten times, combing through the wasteland and looking in abandoned houses.”

Read more

McCann twins' only 13th birthday wish is for Maddie to return

Kate McCann: the 48 questions she refused to answer (and the one she did)

Madeleine McCann: 13 years since her disappearance

Jon stayed in Portugal for two weeks while the case unfolded – until it became clear that Maddie was no longer in Praia da Luz. He says he has since returned countless times to report on the story, and even appeared in a Netflix documentary that aired last year about her disappearance.

Now, Jon is back in Portugal.

He says, “The atmosphere is tense here and the locals are in shock. A lot of theories have been floated over the years, but the idea that Maddie could have been taken by a paedophile is the one that no one wanted to be true. And it’s tough on the people here, knowing that the place they call home is famous for something so awful. They want answers too, so that their town can start to move on.”

While reporting on the case last week, Jon was asked by a newspaper to visit one of the homes of the German suspect, to see if the people living there knew about its previous owner.

He says, “The house is in the middle of nowhere, four or five miles outside of Praia da Luz. It would have been so easy for a dangerous man like him to lay low, and not cause too much of a stir. Expats rarely ask questions of each other anyway – it’s almost an unwritten rule not to dig because there’s lots of reasons, sometimes private, why someone would want to relocate to another country. So he’d have blended in without too much trouble.”

Now Jon hopes the next time he returns to Praia da Luz will be under different circumstances.

He says, “When I think about what Kate and Gerry have lived with for all these years, it breaks my heart. My daughter is a similar age to Madeleine, and every time I come down here, I feel so lucky that something like this didn’t happen to my family.

“The man the police are investigating was a nasty piece of work with a string of horrific convictions. It’s time justice was done for Madeleine.”

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-jon-clarke/

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.09.21 12:48

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 1:10

EXCLUSIVE: Police officer who guarded Madeleine McCann flat caught prime suspect 10 years later

Vanessa Vieira picked up Christian Brueckner for an unrelated incident four years, who has since gone on to be named as the prime suspect by German investigators

ByPatrick Hill
20:10, 4 Sep 2021UPDATED21:41, 4 Sep 2021

A police officer who guarded the holiday flat from where Madeleine McCann went missing caught the prime suspect 10 years later.

In a remarkable coincidence, Vanessa Vieira picked up Christian Brueckner for flashing at a playground in 2017, before he was linked to missing Maddie.

Her story is revealed in a new book on the case, as authorities build a case against convicted paedophile Brueckner – last year named as the main suspect.

The officer said she still feels the McCanns’ grief after days on duty at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal, from where Maddie vanished in 2007 days before turning four.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 0_phot10
Police Officer Vanessa Viera has spoken about the arrest and the case ( Image: The Olive Press)

And she criticised the probe by her Portuguese colleagues, which focused on parents Kate and Gerry.

Vanessa said she encountered Brueckner while off duty at a food festival with her daughter in Messines, 40 miles from Praia.

She said: “Two kids came running over and said there was a man with his trousers down.

“The dads rushed straight over. He got up and started doing his flies up.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 0_phot11
The playground in Messines in Portugal where Brueckner was arrested, at a snail festival in 2017 ( Image: The Olive Press)

“They were really angry and grabbed him and started pushing him around. It took all my powers of persuasion and strength to hold them off him. They wanted to kill him. I told him I was a policewoman and asked his name.

“He told me ‘Christian’ and said he was visiting friends. He looked drunk.

“I asked him what he was doing with his trousers down. He said he ‘needed to go for a pee pee’.”

The officer asked Brueckner for his driving licence then phoned the local police station, giving them his full name.

“They told me there was a warrant for his arrest and they bundled him in the car and took him off to be held in the cells overnight.”

Brueckner was deported to Germany to face questioning for other crimes, for which he is still jailed.

Speaking in My Search for Madeleine by British journalist Jon Clarke, Vanessa said: “I stood on duty outside the apartment at the Ocean Club and saw the McCanns on lots of occasions. I felt the tragedy.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief 0_scre11

The book is available now
“I could really see their pain. I was as shocked as anyone when they were made suspects... it made no sense. I was pleased when the case against them was dropped.”

Brueckner, 44, is in a German jail for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.

He has never been questioned or charged in relation to Maddie.

This extract comes from the book My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, available here.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-officer-who-guarded-madeleine-24910116

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 1:11

Perverting the course of justice is a crime - isn't it?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.09.21 1:19

Where on earth did this other child, the parents and the police woman suddenly come from? Up until now we have had just the one child, in a playhouse, no parents.

Jon Clarke must have a wild imagination.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 1:34

“They were really angry and grabbed him and started pushing him around. It took all my powers of persuasion and strength to hold them off him. They wanted to kill him. I told him I was a policewoman and asked his name.

Judging by the image, the dear lady is only about three foot nothing tall.

If your going to tell downright lies at least try to make them convincing. Otherwise what's the point.

Garbage!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 13:49

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Tumblr10

The Olive Press

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 14:35

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief The_la10
Jon Clarke was the first journalist on the scene when Madeleine McCann went missing in 2007…

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.21 14:59

Jon Clarke Editor Of The Olive Press In Spain Scrapes Out FAKE NEWS yet again

By Mario Rissola - 17th July 2020

Once again more “fake news” has been distributed by The Olive Press ex-pat media in Spain.

The Olive Press, edited by Jon Clarke, has a reputation of scrapping up fake news in an attempt to gain ex-pat advertisers operating on Spain’s Costa del Sol & Costa Blanca, although today’s latest claim was a complete “pearler”

Clarke himself, who self proclaims to be an investigative journalist, got his total investigations completely wrong whilst at the same time making libellous comments and accusations.

In a Friday night outburst, Clarke firstly accused us Global247news on a Facebook group known as “Named And Shamed Costa Blanca”, being associated with another title on Spain’s Coast, The Euro Weekly News.

That was the first fabricated – Fake News by the “investigative Journalist” Jon Clarke.

Under no circumstances have Global247news have any association with the Spanish title, The Euro Weekly News.

In fact, this ridiculous rant by Clarke brought a reply from the CEO of The Euro Weekly News, Michel Euesden who replied:

“Jon Clarke- more fake news from you- Global 247 News is absolutely nothing to do with the Euro Weekly or its owners. Steve Day has NEVER worked for the Euro Weekly News, Global 247 News is thought to be one of your Sunday Sport journos!”

We were then intrigued who “Steve Day” was in the claim and it was discovered that Day was a reader of Global247news and had posted links into the Facebook group.

Clarke had replied to a group member: ” don’t trust a word of Steve Day or his new “dodgy scraper site”, it’s closely linked to the euro weekly news where Steve has been “scrapper in chief for a year”

Global247news, therefore, decided to investigate properly into this unfolding rant, instead of producing fake news and wild shot claims, we’ve never heard of a Steve day until now, when we contacted our obvious reader.

It turned out the Steve Day mentioned was a businessman with many interests around the globe, ranging from Sports Agencies to Furniture businesses as well as charity operations for the underprivileged.

Day told us ” So that prat Jon Clarke is publishing more nonsense is he? – no surprise really, I’ve seen it all before”

He went onto to explain ” The only connection I have personally with either of the papers, is that I used to advertise my furniture business with both of them www.oaklandfurniturespain.com, oh and maybe my other business did www.luxurybritishbeds.com but I would have to check with my chief executive officers, I recall from memory, my digital business did some SEO work back last year for the Euro Weekly News, but I don’t really get involved with that, I leave it to my IT managers”

“Although these claims are quite a libellous statement to me, I will pass them on to my lawyers M&M Solicitors when I get to Cardiff tomorrow, maybe that clown Clarke can ask for donations again to cover his legal costs” he laughed.

“Truth be told, Clarke’s always been a bit miffed since my manager in Spain caught him printing advertisements in his paper after they had been cancelled, trying to charge for them, we never had that issue with the Euro Weekly News, Clarke was always paranoid about the Euro Weekly News owners, constantly attacking them for no reason, I had lunch with him once, found him very creepy, the lunch was even ruined as he slipped cash to an investigative journalist who was off to spy on someone, it all seemed very unsavoury”

“Maybe he should leave the investigations to his staff – clearly he isn’t capable – so now I own a news site hey!” Day burst out laughing.

“I don’t read his rag when I’m in Spain, it’s full of fake news or scraped news from the Spanish media, one of the reasons I started reading Global really to see what’s happening when I’m away from my Spanish home”

“I’m glad Michel Euesden replied though, she’s a great girl her, always makes me laugh, hard-working lass”

“Clarke sent me some stupid accusations last year, I offered him a white-collar boxing fight for charity, but he bottled it- I wasn’t surprised, he just a keyboard sniper, I’m glad he’s been named and shamed again punching out fake news, I see he even made that award up from google – that was hilarious”

” You should sue him, it’s about time his fake claims and news are dealt with” ” I will get my brief to have a look at the named and shamed group too, I couldn’t reply tonight on there as they refused to accept my comments, how can you run a group like that and not allow the right to reply?”

” I know one thing, none of my businesses would ever advertise with him again, the results were awful and the tactics shocking, the results always came from the EWN, he hated that fact, maybe that’s why he’s as poisonous as he is?”

“Clarke’s just a little rat, this time maybe he will get a hard lesson of what happens when you print fake news and make libellous statements” finalised Day.

As Global247news reported last week, one of the main reasons for entering the European ex-pat market was due to the flood of complaints about the trash reporting in Spain by certain organisations such as demonstrated here, and their shocking behaviour.

CEO Mr Seth Jutan commented:

“The appalling reporting of some of the Expat news quarters in Spain was clearly evident and thus the main reason we entered the market, clearly it has upset Mr Jon Clarke, who clearly doesn’t like competition.”

“Mr Clarke’s latest spurious claims will be investigated by our attorneys on Monday morning and the appropriate action taken”

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief Expose10
Spain’s British Expat Journalism Set To be Exposed – Coming Soon!

https://global247news.com/2020/07/17/jon-clarke-editor-of-the-olive-press-in-spain-scrapes-out-fake-news-yet-again/

eyebrows

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.21 0:25

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner ‘was locked up for hours’ as a child

David Brown
Monday September 06 2021, 12.01am BST, The Times

A German convict who is the prime suspect in the case of Madeleine McCann had a grim early upbringing involving beatings and being locked in rooms, according to a new book.

Christian Brückner, who is in prison for the rape of an American pensioner, was treated like an animal and not properly fed by his adoptive parents.

He suffered “horrific abuse” that probably involved being locked in rooms, possibly the cellar of his house, for hours on end and was “not even allowed a glass of water”, according to My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, who is the editor of The Olive Press, a newspaper for expatriates in Spain.

Brückner, now 44, and his two brothers were yelled at and beaten with a belt, the book says. His mother, Brigitte, was “brutally domineering”, insisting that adopted children like them “had to be strictly disciplined”, it is alleged, while their father, Fritz, used to “whip them properly on the bare bottom yelling, ‘If you cry, there’ll be more’.”

Brückner fled to the Algarve from Germany in 1995 to avoid prosecution for child abuse offences. He was living in the Portugese resort of Praia da Luz, where the McCann family was on holiday, when Madeleine disappeared aged three in May 2007. He denies any involvement in the disappearance.

German police began investigating Brückner over Madeleine’s disappearance after his conviction in 2019 of the rape of an American tourist in her villa half a mile from the McCanns’ holiday apartment, in 2005.

His former girlfriend yesterday described her shock at discovering that she had slept with him in a campervan that police believe he may have used to kidnap Madeleine. Nuray Oezgen said Brückner referred to the yellow and white Volkswagen T3 Westfalia van as his “house”.

Oezgen, 52, who has been interviewed by German police investigating Madeleine’s disappearance, told The Mail on Sunday that they met in 2012 and ran a kiosk selling drinks and snacks in Braunschweig, 40 miles from Hanover in northern Germany.

She said their relationship ended after three months because Brückner “started taking an interest in young girls, schoolgirls, who used to come to the kiosk before they went to school”. She added: “He also started going to swingers’ clubs with friends and some young Croatian girls.”

Locals in Brückner’s home town of Würzburg, in central Germany, told Clarke that his adoptive parents had taken in three boys only because of the benefit money they received from the German state. Brückner’s biological mother “lived above an inn and socialised with local criminals” and his adoptive parents often reminded him he was “the son of a crook and a whore” as they beat him, it is alleged. Brückner’s mother declined to comment.

First convicted in Würzburg at the age of 15 for a burglary, Brückner had been on the local police radar much earlier due to his behaviour around children, the book says. After being rejected by his birth mother he spent a short spell in an orphanage before he was adopted. Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, both 53, from Rothley, Leicestershire, have emphasised that they hope she is found alive.

My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, is available on Amazon.co.uk

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-was-locked-up-for-hours-as-a-child-tqzsrbzq8

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.21 0:39

'My Search for Madeleine' by Jon Clarke, Olive Press

If, Mister Clarke, your book is about 'your' search for Madeleine, why then are you focusing on a German prisoner who has no connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann whatsoever?

How do you sleep at night Mister Clarke?

This must be about the most audacious venture to date, if you get away with this without a criminal inquest, then you only prove - not suggest but prove, that the case has been covered up by the establishment and associated tentacles.

The various documentaries, the latest two being heavily influenced by the same sources - including your good self, are a travesty in their own right but to publish a book titled 'My Search for Madeleine' is truly beyond the pale.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, your conduct, your disgusting attempts to make money and all the other frills on the back of a dead child.

May you rot in hell for what you've done.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.09.21 4:42

Verdi wrote:He suffered “horrific abuse” that probably involved being locked in rooms, possibly the cellar of his house, for hours on end and was “not even allowed a glass of water”, according to My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, who is the editor of The Olive Press, a newspaper for expatriates in Spain.
So in other words, he doesn't know!    roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.09.21 8:26

The mention of the police woman was in the Sun newspaper in 2020

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12467493/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-accomplice/
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.21 9:16

If Jon Clarke’s MO is ‘scraping’ together previous reports on Christian B, then pasting them together to form a Storyline that suits him, this is where the Childhood of Brückner story came from 

KAI FELDHAUSpublished on May 21, 2021 - 4:39 pm

Würzburg - Nobody is born bad, not even Christian B. (44).
When did the man who is said to have kidnapped and murdered Maddie McCann (then 3) became the felon who molested children, raped old women and - maybe - murdered a little girl?

Much is known about Christian B.'s criminal record, which began when he was 17 years old. You know almost nothing about your childhood.
Christian B. was born on December 7th, 1976 in a village near Würzburg. He was not a desired child: his birth mother lived above an inn, where she frequented petty criminals. She didn't want to keep her two sons. The youth welfare office gave Christian and his brother into the care of Brigitte and Fritz B., who already had a foster son.

A decision with grave consequences. Because the boys didn't have a better life there.
As a toddler, the boys were beaten and yelled at, says a former neighbor. Brigitte B. always said that “such children must be strictly disciplined”.

The children were locked in dark rooms and were only allowed to drink at set times. Christian once pissed, recalls a family friend. Fritz B. hit the boy on the bare bottom with his belt: “He whipped him properly. And then said: 'If you cry, there is more!' " The couple forbade interference from the neighbors: It was a family matter. “They were heartless and cold,” says another friend. “Taking in the children was just a business for them.” The foster parents, on the other hand, would have spoiled their beloved dachshunds.

Again and again, the foster parents had told the boys who they were: "Sons of a crook and a whore". The relationship with the youth welfare office, on the other hand, was splendid. “I trained my boys so much. They would never tell on me, ”Brigitte B. boasted.

During puberty, fear turned into violence.
The half-strength B. brothers were notorious in the community. They broke into chewing gum machines, stole bicycles and fought. "If something happened - it was the boys," the local newspaper quotes a neighbor.

At Christmas 1992 Fritz B. had a serious car accident and was required to have care. Christian B., 15 years old, was taken from the family and came to a sheltered housing project of the Diakonie in Würzburg. He didn't get any quieter there.

Together with roommates, like him from difficult circumstances, he terrorized the neighborhood. Fearing for his little daughter, the local postman, who is a direct neighbor of the housing project, moved away.

Perhaps a good decision: a year later, Christian B. abused a child for the first time.

Foster father Fritz B. died in 2004. Foster mother Brigitte B. does not want to comment on any of this. When BILD visits her at home, she slams the door in the reporter's nose.

Source:
https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/news/inland/news-inland/maddie-verdaechtiger-christian-b-44-die-kaputte-kindheit-des-verdaechtigen-76412950.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=ajax,se,elem,sc
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2408

Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.09.21 10:36

It seems a lot in this book is taken from what has already been printed in the press and what is already known about Bueckner ie rehashed news.

He was on Sky news this morning with Kay Burley saying much the same as usual.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.09.21 10:52

Here's the video of him on Sky News

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1434792173896151045

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41063

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.21 10:53

I do believe there are Computer programs often used in Universities to detect copying or cut and pasting of texts in dissertation works of students.

Maybe the Press association or Clarke’s publishers should use one.

Plaigiarism I think it is called?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2408

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.21 12:10

Madeleine McCann: 'There's a chance that she's still alive'

Sky News - 6th September 2021

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top