The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Regist10

Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Silentscope 24.09.21 16:49

Jon Clarke writes:

I clambered into the first building, which had a collapsed roof and rubble piled up at least a metre high. On one wall the word Arbeit (job/ work) and two shorter words could just about be made out, not dissimilar to the words on the entrance gate at Auschwitz concentration camp: Arbeit macht frei (work sets you free).

I slowly wandered about the various buildings looking for anything of relevance until I stumbled across a side annexe with four huge plastic vats, presumably used to store the diesel that Brueckner stole on many occasions.

Next to it was another small annexe with one big, heavy garage door slightly ajar. I pushed it open and wandered in to find a pair of dirty mattresses propped up against the wall, a tub full of empty alcohol bottles and a pair of broken women’s sunglasses.

Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos? Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?

Source:
https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/valencia_olive_press_issue_22

Can it be any more obvious that Mr Clarke is attempting to lead his Readers to a particular conclusion?

Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3067

Back to top Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by PeterMac 24.09.21 21:31

Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos? 
Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?

Could it, might it , did he perhaps . . . are the oldest tricks in the Conspiracy theory manual of guidance.

The only way to deal with it is to answer
Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos?   I DON'T KNOW. SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE
Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?  I HAVE NO IDEA. WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE 

You will get no answer

Or turn it around and ask –
Could Clarke have been involved,  Might he be the one with some secret guilty knowledge . . .?

Total drivel of course.

OR IS IT . . . ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.09.21 22:01

PeterMac wrote:Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos? 
Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?

Could it, might it , did he perhaps . . . are the oldest tricks in the Conspiracy theory manual of guidance.

The only way to deal with it is to answer
Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos?   I DON'T KNOW. SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE
Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?  I HAVE NO IDEA. WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE 

You will get no answer

Or turn it around and ask –
Could Clarke have been involved,  Might he be the one with some secret guilty knowledge . . .?

Total drivel of course.

OR IS IT . . . ?

Could these acquaintances of Brueckners, who suddenly appeared from nowhere and 14 years late, have been the same acquaintances that were visited by Jon Clarke as he claims in his online tantrum?

Could Jon Clarke have been the contact between these acquaintances and the German investigation team that he also visited?

Could these acquaintances have been swayed by the offer of a reward for information?

IMO, we may find that the truthful answer to all 3 questions could very well be YES!
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.09.21 9:54

There may be a Clue here?

The Olive press reporters in Alcossebre spoke to a GERMAN EXPAT, who has lived for Years near the Restaurant, and who wished to remain anonymous. He claimed it was his friend who reported the sighting, and that his friend ‘swears blind’ it was Maddie.

Source:
https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/online_version_ae9541d5553ac6
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.21 12:17

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Scre1954

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.10.21 12:24

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAOlive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8    Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAOlive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43711

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.21 13:08

I don't subscribe so I can't open the link.

No intention of paying for the privilege, I refuse to help fill his grubby back pocket with dirty lucre.

Wouldn't mind betting this has something to do with Mark Williams-Thomas and his true crime wosname - partners in crime.

interview

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.10.21 13:45

I don't subscribe either, but was able to open the link.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGAOlive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8    Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGAOlive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.21 16:21

Problem solved - a very jolly decent forum member bow2 who shall remain nameless, has sent me this.  Feast your ears and eyes..

THE BRITISH JOURNALIST FIRST ON THE SCENE IN TWO MAJOR CASES | THE OFFICIAL ALL OR NOTHING PODCAST

Streamed live on Oct 26, 2021

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.21 17:14

i'm 18 minutes in now, and there rolling a lot of nasty olives trough that press. 

but reading the title tells all; a tireless search for the truth. 

he must still not have found that truth by now.  

the question i have is, who did tell this character he is a investigative journalist. all rolling out of that mouth is just plain fiction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel 28.10.21 18:07

Very interesting and especially hearing new names brought up towards the end .

Have you listened Verdi?
Angel
Angel

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.03.22 15:41

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Scre2181Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Scre2182

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Tumblr12

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.03.22 16:48

COMMENT
4 months ago (edited)
Jon Clarke through the years still can't get his accounts right of what happened that morning,He says different things on TV interviews,his book,olive press etc. He said he didn't walk inside but in another interview he said he walked in and introduced himself to the McCanns. He said he walked up to the front door,but he walked up the stairs to the patio door. He wasn't the first journalist to arrive either his book has been debunked and told that many lies its unbelievable. Come on now jon clarke you have been labelled as a bad journalist and even joined a pro McCann Facebook group and slandered many people including goncalo amaral. He wasn't sacked he was removed from the case with help from Gordon brown go and do some real research Why did you get amazon to remove you're book bad reviews and why is the few you have sold been bought by pro McCann members from the Facebook group and asked them to leave good reviews. You ignore the evidence and facts from the Portuguese police investigation documents pj files free online and ignore the cadaver/blood dogs alerts to the McCanns apartment and hire car. You ignore the dna results that came back with Madeleines dna,bodily fluids,cellular material in places it shouldn't of been.. Swab 3a floor tile behind a settee pushed up against a wall. The car that was hired 25 days later(luggage compartment) Cadaver on McCann clothing. The Portuguese police in 2007 found no evidence of abduction or any intruder the McCanns said the abducter jemmied,broken the shutter and opened the children bedroom window to get Madeleine out. No one seen that jemmied,broken shutter it wasn't damaged or found open by any witnesses. So Mr clarke how did bruekner get into the locked apartment? Yes it was locked ask Philomena McCann and ask gerry and kate why they had to use the front door key that night. Gerry changed his statement on how he entered the apartment when he done his check. What are you going to do jon when bruekner has been eliminated from this investigation?
Show less
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.03.22 21:30

Why was Clarke interfering with this case and the witnesses. By his own word we know that he sought out CBs acquaintances and interviewed them, travelled to Germany and spoke with the investigators, visited CBs premises and accessed the boot of one of his vehicles in which he claimed to have found a scissors which the investigators had missed and he rushed over to Germany suggesting that it may have Madeleines' DNA on it. Why did he assume that it was missed? Why did he suspect that Madeleines' DNA may be on it, especially as the vehicle may have been used long after May 2007? What right did he have to access those premises and the vehicle?

Strangely though, Clarke says that the BKA were totally dis-interested in his scissors. thinking I wonder why that was

@Petermac

Why was Clarke not arrested for interfering in this investigation and witness intimidation? Surely there were good grounds for this?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.03.22 8:25

Two replies.
The second one first.
Investigative Journalists have an advantage of the police in that they are not bound by the rules which ham-string the investigative authorities.  Police might feel they needed a warrant to enter and search. A journalist can just go in, knowing that the worst that could happen would be a suit for civil trespass.  A journalist can pretend to be someone else, can tell lies to elicit information ("I've spoken to X and she says.. ."), and so on.  The scissors have been dealt with elsewhere.  They are the Lister scissors, with the flattened end to the lower blade and the distinctive angled shape which are required to be carried in the first aid box in EVERY German registered vehicle.   Discussion and photos in
https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-45-my-search-for-madeleine-jon.html

So of course H. Wolters was not interested. He has the same scissors in the boot of his own car.
Clarke clearly has no German, and so everything he discovered will be second hand or mis-interpreted by him.  Hence all the abject nonsense, rubbish and crass illiteracy of saying that Brückner spelled his name wrong on a document.
Brückner signed Brückner.    Clarke thinks the correct spelling is Brueckner. which is the anglicised spelling for people who do not understand the "umlaut".   Germans DO NOT USE IT.
He is wrong, but secure in the bubble of his own superiority which does not allow him to check anything with anyone else.
I suspect Wolters was just humouring him.   Clarke admits that of the 42 questions he had prepared Wolters batted away more than half.

And now the first
I've listened to the first half of the excruciating podcast.
And not surprisingly we get a slightly different account of events, an amalgam of version 6 and version 9 (from memory).  
Now Clarke-Kent ducks under the police tape, goes up the stairs to the FRONT door [sic] of 5A,  but this time does NOT go into the apartment, but lurks at the door, and speaks briefly to the McCanns who were getting ready to go off with the police for their statements.

We have covered the fact that there is ONE step up to the front door; the fact that the tape was on the stairs leading to the PATIO door;  the fact that Clarke said in two versions that he did NOT duck under the tape or go in – but that he "could have done had he wanted to";  the fact that the McCanns were at that time in 5H on the first floor up the central stairwell; the fact that the PJ forensic and Scenes of Crime technicians were examining the apartment;  the fact that Clarke has also said he saw them in 5H, and "asked to speak to them", but did not actually address them personally (version 7, I think);  the fact that he says to camera in the SAT1 programme that the evening press conference was the 'first time' he saw them close up;  the fact that. . . 
well you get the message.   He is apparently no longer able to give one coherent account even of his own movements.   Not a witness the prosecution could rely on under cross examination.

Interesting that in the podcast he is already beginning to hedge and haver by introducing the idea that Brückner may have been "helping" to grab, or helping to move her, or involved in a Paedo network, or "involved in one way or another"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.03.22 15:25

From one honourable man's FREE e-book to the far end of the spectrum .... one dishonourable man's book up for sale at a bargain basement near you !!!

I've watched the documentaries featuring Manfred Seyferth, with no-name mention of his partner in crime who later turns out to be one Helge Busching (correct me if I'm wrong), if I ever worked it out at the time I've forgotten the detail about the incriminating video, said to belong to Christian Brueckner, which Manfred later said he and his mate destroyed because if they handed it over to the authorities it would lead to questions about how they found it!  They destroyed the video I believe - well so say Seyferth.

Well, according to the resourceful Jon Clarke, the video showed footage of the rape of the American woman, for which Brueckner was convicted and sentenced.  I quote from J Clarke's book..

Chapter 29:  Convicted

It was this conviction in 2019 (he appealed but it was ratified in 2020), which resulted in a seven year jail sentence which took the pressure of German detectives having to quickly find the evidence to charge Brueckner.  As he will stay in prison for at least four years, they will have time to gather enough evidence.

I think by this, Clarke means evidence enough to charge Bruckner in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Apart from Jon Clarke's book having Brueckner hanged drawn and quartered without any evidence to connect him with Madeleine's disappearance, it appears the authorities - and Meester Clarke, are relying solely on flakey evidence provided by a couple of felons.  That's to say word of mouth as opposed to appearing as a witness before the authorities and/or a court of law.

I can't transcribe the entire page from the book, haven't time or inclination and I'm having grave computer problems since last night - after posting on another thread!  Amongst other things, according to Clarke's version of events..

when the patio door was slid open and she was grabbed by a stocky man.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Tanner12

Ooops sorry, wrong man.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 German11

That's better!

Stocky  i don\'t know ?

I don't know about Christian Brueckner being banged-up for life, this book contains enough to incarcerate Jon Clarke for life.  Unless of course it's only presented as supposition, or writer's poetic licence, rather than based on fact and evidence - maybe he might just get away with it.

As has been said before, even the book cover shows an image of Brueckner alongside the images of Madeleine widely circulated in May 2007 to 'help the search'.

No evidence of brake-in, no evidence of theft from apartment 5a .... no evidence of abduction!!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.03.22 13:17

Clarke NEVER spells out exactly what they will charge Brückner WITH.
Nor does he ever explain exactly what it is he is supposed to have done.
Nor, very obviously, How he is supposed to have done it.

None of the pro-McCann acolytes ever do.   
It is all very vague.  "They have taken her . . ."  [© KM]
But that could range from a predatory gang, concerned neighbours, a Tapas 7 member, relatives, to an ambulance crew, the police, the social services, or the local undertakers.
Only the McCanns were secure in their total lack of knowledge or evidence that it was a paedo** or a whole gang of them.
And the rest have continued to parrot that 'version' without being able to expand on any details or give any evidence.  
Because of course so far there isn't any.

But Clarke is insistent that Brückner must be charged - with something.
Even after 14 years, or 14 months, depending which "version of the truth" [© KM]  you prefer, he seems no closer to understanding or being able to explain exactly what crime was committed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

crusader, Silentscope and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.03.22 20:47

So many versions of ‘the truth’, maybe Clarke should re-title his Paper.

The Olive Mess?
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.03.22 13:50

So on to Fiona Govan, ace reporter who ditched gloomy England for sunnier climes - Spain to be precise.  Can't say her career catapulted across the channel, it would be more accurate to say she plunged to depths of the lowest of low by offering herself up as the Olive Press sacrificial lamb.

Curious when you think she was reporting on the case of missing Madeleine McCann very early in the day .... May 2007, as evidenced by the report just posted on the Media Mayhem thread.  I wonder what time she arrived on the scene.

She has however got her feet well and truly under the Olive Press as digital editor - or some such fancy title.

The media, in it's many guises, is like a secret weapon waiting for some audacious anonymity to press the button!

Which leads me to Clarence Mitchell who would appear to be, aided and abetted by the British government, the key to unlock the entire scandal.  He was after all seconded to Portugal in May 2007 to 'manage the media' !!!  Just think of his past, his media connections prior to joining the government's media monitoring unit. like some sort of resourceful guru - he probably knew Jimmy Savile !?!

Some while ago I copied over a page from Jon Clarke's 'My Search for Madeleine' booky wooky where Clarke describes his meet and relationship with Clarence Mitchell, amicable to say the least.

When news of Madeleine McCann's disappearance first hit the headlines and for many days weeks months and years after, the word paedophile was used widely.  Even Gerry and Kate McCann shouted the word from the rooftops - a word any parent might fear in their heart but never dare to think it possible!  The McCanns however did, not only think it possible out loud but sowed the seed of abduction by paedophile well and truly into the minds of the media and public.

Clarence Mitchell took it on board, he frequently endorsed the speculative claim of abduction by paedophile, as did mainstream/social media.

Interesting to note, Jon Clarke of the Olive Press also heavily promotes the abduction by paedophile angle.  Fifteen years down the line and still the nonsense omnibus is propagated ad nauseam. His 'search' is all about Christian Brueckner whose reputation internationally has been destroyed mercilessly by the hand of the media, all based on speculative gossip about past crimes, major and petty, emanating from unofficial sources - hence I use the word gossip.  

He, Jon Clarke, even goes so far as to indicate unison with the mind of Clarence Mitchell.  When my computers start behaving I will find the book excerpt and post-up as a reminder.

Another reminder - again.  No evidence of abduction, no evidence of abductor, no evidence of forced entry into apartment 5a, no evidence of a live Madeleine McCann outside of apartment 5a.

So what evidence is there ....

thinking

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.03.22 15:02

One of the mention of Mendax Maximus Mitchell it over the Angolan Bouncer 

"I knew I had a dynamite story and I had to let the McCanns know, but at this stage, in early 2011, Operation Grange had yet to be launched, and the UK only had a skeleton staff looking into the case. It was mostly being handled by the family’s own team led by Dave Edgar, and they were struggling to keep on top of the huge number of leads that needed to be followed up. When I called the McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell in London, I wasn’t really sure what to expect, but he was remarkably receptive to the information. Always friendly and approachable, I had known him since the early days of the case and he was helpful and quick in getting an answer from the McCanns on such matters. This time, he was even more forthcoming and told me he had already heard of one of the ringleaders, as well as various potential links to the Casa Pia case. I told him I would be seeking to publish the story in the Olive Press the following week and he said he would run it past the rest of the team and Gerry and Kate. The next day he called back and said: ‘We are taking this seriously and see it as extremely credible. We are actually aware of one of the names you mentioned and are already investigating the claims. We actually plan to come over and talk to Marcelino over the next week or two. The claims about links to the Casa Pia case are intriguing and you definitely wouldn’t want to discount them. We have heard other claims that Maddie might have been taken to America. Gerry and Kate are grateful for the information and hope it leads somewhere.’ Having got the usual ‘no comment’ from the Spanish police, we ran the story on the front page the following week, and it was picked up by The Sun, who also put it on their front page the following day. ‘Maddie is in US ... I know who took her’ screamed the headline, describing Marcelino as both ‘an investigator’ and ‘amateur sleuth’ for some reason and printing his picture alongside Maddie’s. Ominously I have been unable to track him down again and wonder where he may be currently living… or did he continue digging and eventually put himself in a shallow grave?

Clarke, Jon. MY SEARCH FOR MADELEINE: One Reporter’s 14-Year Hunt To Solve Europe’s Most Harrowing Crime (pp. 110-111). OP Books. Kindle Edition. 

Another is when the McCanns refuse to speak to Clarke.  Leading to the suggestion that they did not know him, did not trust him, and very probably had never spoken to him before.

"Appendix 2 We Wish You Luck 
During the course of this book I spoke a number of times to Clarence Mitchell, the long-time official spokesman for the McCann family. I also reached out to interview Gerry and Kate McCann about the new investigation towards the end of 2020, partly out of courtesy and partly as I believed they might have had some key extra insight into the investigation against Brueckner. Clarence told me it would be ‘extremely unlikely’ and they only ever did any media interviews around the anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance or “if the police specifically ask them”. ‘They’ve had such a tough time

Clarke, Jon. MY SEARCH FOR MADELEINE: One Reporter’s 14-Year Hunt To Solve Europe’s Most Harrowing Crime (p. 433). OP Books. Kindle Edition. 
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.03.22 16:09

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 89849510

Freud, and his sudden close friendship with the McCanns,
brings us inevitably to Lord Steel, and his sudden close friendship with the McCanns, and then to Cyril Smith, friend of Lord Steel, and sharer of an office with Clement Freud...and his sudden close friendship with the McCanns...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 13.03.22 16:39

Board the paedo merry-go-round and get a knighthood. Know about it, but ignore it, and get a damehood.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4658

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.03.22 22:14

And Mitchell's new employer was Freud Communications, owned and managed by Murdochs son-in-law, Matthew Freud, son of Clement.

And Gusmaroli's wholly invented piece for "First" magazine was edited by a woman who immediately after was appointed to the Murdoch empire as deputy editor of the NOTW,
and Gusmaroli went to Australia and was employed by Murdoch at the Telegraph [no relation or similarity to the UK one]

"One coincidence, two coincidences . . . "[©Kate McCann]

Jon Clarke writes almost exclusively for . . . THE SUN, owned by  . . . . Murdoch

"three coincidences . . .?"

"follow the money"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.22 0:23

And there lies the secret.  

The biggest international scandal of all time .... child abuse!!!

Like all world atrocities, it's nothing new.  It's been in existence and largely buried since the dawn of wo/mankind.  The dirty secret that can't be controlled but can so easily be ignored given the right amount of inducement.

Decent people can't begin to imagine the extent of child abuse, don't want to imagine the extent but exist it does.  One of those situations that only happens to others not to me but it surrounds our every being, next door - across the road.

Just take the time to look at events rumbling in the underbelly of society, take the time to think beyond the fake child protection protestations and understand they are but a buffer - a thinly veiled pretense to hide the truth.  The ugly truth that buries the child, the child that can't defend itself,  that can't be heard because no one is listening.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.03.22 5:41

Grauniad
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/mar/11/abuse-survivors-public-apology-stormont-historical-institutional-ministers
"
Victims of ‘vile’ abuse of children in care in Northern Ireland reject apology
Religious orders called on to pay compensation for physical, sexual and psychological abuse carried out for more than 70 years
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 3504
A minute’s silence will be held at Stormont before ministers apologise on behalf of the power-sharing executive. Photograph: Paul Faith/PA

Lisa O'Carroll
@lisaocarroll
Fri 11 Mar 2022 18.33 GMT

Victims of sexual, psychological and physical abuse of children in care in Northern Ireland have rejected a formal apology by religious orders and called on them to pay compensation.
Ministers and representatives of six institutions at the centre of the scandal on Friday issued a long-awaited statement saying sorry for what was described as “vile” and “unimaginable” abuse carried out for more than 70 years.
Five religious institutions and one secular body offered profound apologies and regret to victims. The representatives from De La Salle, Sisters of Nazareth, Sisters of St Louis and the Good Shepherd Sisters, as well as Barnardo’s and the Irish Church Missions, admitted that words could only do so much to overcome the pain felt by victims over successive decades."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 14.03.22 8:33

All roads lead back to Rome
sequested
sequested

Activity : 1677

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.22 11:19

They don't sign-up for the picnic do they.

Homosexuals used to hide themselves within the conclaves of holy orders - orders shielded from the nuisance of law and order, aside from their own laws that defy common decency.

All donations to His Paypalness angel gratefully received.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.22 11:44

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Scre2195

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.22 11:59

I take the opportunity to refresh this exemplary research posted-up by esteemed forum member Tony Bennett back in March 2011.  Yes folks, that's eleven years ago.

Jon Clarke's role in 'Maddie in US' claim

There is one important aspect of this story to which we shall return in depth later. The story is billed as an ‘Exclusive’ - which usually means, simply, that the newspaper knows that no other newspaper has got the story. The article is by-lined to ‘Emily Nash’, a Sun reporter, but also, jointly, to ‘Jon Clarke in Huelva’.

The article is also accompanied by several photographs, one of which features a close-up of 36-year-old Italiano, reproduced above. The text underneath the photo reads: “Photo of Marcelino Italiano by Revelation…Marcelino Italiano claims to have located Maddie McCann…Jon Clarke/Olive Press/ ENP”.

From this, we learn that the ‘Jon Clarke’ who is billed as the joint writer of this Sun article is the Jon Clarke who is the owner and editor of a popular English-language newspaper in southern Spain, cleverly called ‘The Olive Press’, a reference to the huge olive groves that can be found in the regions of Andalucia and around, where the free newspaper is eagerly snapped up and read. It will become even clearer, later, that Jon Clarke is the source through which the world learnt about this latest claim that someone knows where Madeleine is. How he got hold of the story is a matter we will analyse later in our article.

It’s also of more than passing interest that when Fox News ran this story in the United States, it elevated Marcelino Italiano to the dizzy status of ‘private investigator’, not mentioning that he was a bouncer. They preferred to claim that he was a ‘private investigator’. Even the Sun more modestly described him as ‘amateur sleuth’. But then, the McCanns have books to sell in the United States and Fox News is owned and run by Rupert Murdoch. Link to the article:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2250-jon-clarke-s-role-in-maddie-in-us-claim#58174

The truth is forever faithful - deception however has a rotten habit of being retold ad nausea, picking up debris en-route for the devil's very own inferno.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.22 14:44

I can't locate the post pinched from Jon Clarke's wooky booky about his liaison with Clarence Mitchell.

I've now fixed my machine so here's a scanned version ofthe page.

Hope it's readable, Clarke Media must be very limited indeed - the print is diabolical.

Here goes..

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 2 Scan2010

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top