The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by worriedmum on 06.01.19 18:01

Tony, who 'positively identified ' Tony Boyd, please? I remember reading the article where they claim  to have played with Madeleine. I didn't feel convinced.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Posts : 1983
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Jill Havern on 06.01.19 18:23

@worriedmum wrote:Tony, who 'positively identified ' Tony Boyd, please? I remember reading the article where they claim  to have played with Madeleine. I didn't feel convinced.
It's Jason Boyd http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Keesh.htm
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14704
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by NickE on 08.01.19 8:02

@Doug D wrote:https://www.gettyimages.pt/detail/v%C3%ADdeo/exterior-shots-of-the-ocean-club-apartments-after-filme-de-not%C3%ADcias/649701658


@ 0.21. in the shot across the pool, past the Tapas to the ‘playground’ area, you can see a caterpillar tunnel to the left of the playhouse, but not the one to the right, (which shows in the later shot @ 0.35), so they were either just being put out for the summer, or get moved around very easily, which is probably more likely.
 
The ‘yellow thing poking out on the right (our right) of the Jumping on grass photo’ is the little two step plastic slide. There is a photo somewhere showing it, but I can’t find it at the moment.
 
As a secondary matter from the video, it also appears to show the girl in pink @0.25 wearing a wristband on her left arm, but the video is not clear enough to see the other children’s wrists, most of whom are in long sleeves.
 
Oh for some of the other holidaymakers snaps from that week.
And where are the people?
Both in this video and the aerial video's it's completly empty, was the OC in a lockdown mode? or were they all out for search?
At 0.27, is that boy with the striped shirt Sean?

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by PeterMac on 08.01.19 8:54

But where are the people ?

If we look at the video clip, and then at google maps we can see that it is taken in the early morning, as judged by the shadows which are from the ESE. ( < 100º).
It also freezing cold, as judged by the clothing being worn, and the wind in the trees and the cloud cover.

(Compass included in the screen shot for clarity)


Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Shadow14
Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Shadow13

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10446
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Doug D on 08.01.19 10:12

Len Port is the reporter/cameraman in the video. According to his book he arrived before 8.30 which ties in with this, but how did the Sky video cameras make it so soon to film him and would he not have mentioned that Sky were also rapidly on the scene behind him?
 
The following chapter is from Len Port's book "People in a Place Apart"







THE MADELEINE MYSTERY
 
The peaceful seaside village of Praia da Luz was the unlikely setting for what turned out to be the most reported and discussed missing person case in human history. The disappearance has also been one of the most mystifying, controversial and bitter cases of its kind in modern times. For me as a reporter it all started so quietly.

On arrival in the village before 8.30am on Friday 4th May 2007, I expected to see some urgent activity. A young British girl, Madeleine McCann, had gone missing the previous night. At first I saw no movement at all. The village was silent and still. While driving around, I came across a single police vehicle parked on the roadside at a junction of minor roads towards the back of the village. I parked directly behind it. A few uniformed police officers were standing outside a block of holiday apartments. The only other people in sight were two women in conversation close to a corner ground floor apartment, 5A. As I approached, I noticed that one of them was clearly distressed, so much so I guessed she must be the missing girl's mother, Kate McCann. Later I learned that the other woman was a senior social worker on holiday from England. I overheard Mrs McCann tell her the police were "doing nothing" to find her daughter. She complained that they had not even questioned people staying in the same block of apartments. I understood the social worker to suggest that a description of the missing child should be circulated more widely. That prompted me to introduce myself as an Algarve-based reporter and say that I could use contacts to arrange alerts to be broadcast on an Algarve bilingual radio station. It had flashed through my mind that such alerts had been broadcast when Rachel Charles was reported missing in the Algarve 17 years earlier. The social worker then mentioned the British Consulate. I said I could help there too as I knew the staff at the Consulate and had just spoken to one of them on the phone. Perhaps my offer sounded disingenuous coming from a total stranger and a reporter to boot. Anyway, it was ignored.

As I moved around the village on foot there was at least one obvious manifestation of police activity. Police officers with search dogs on leads were vigorously combing the vicinity of the apartments, the area around the village church, on down towards the seashore and along the full length of the long curving beach. It was all being done in silence.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/86june14/LenPort_June2014.htm
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi on 08.01.19 12:24

@NickE wrote:And where are the people?
Both in this video and the aerial video's it's completly empty, was the OC in a lockdown mode? or were they all out for search?
What is the implication here - what exactly are folk trying to uncover by plucking out random images of the Ocean Club, ariel and otherwise, and surrounding environs?

A mass conspiracy like the whole scenario was fabricated from beginning to end - surely not!?! 

Or that Sky News arrived before Madeleine's alleged disappearance?

dontgetit

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13124
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by NickE on 08.01.19 13:22

@Verdi wrote:
@NickE wrote:And where are the people?
Both in this video and the aerial video's it's completly empty, was the OC in a lockdown mode? or were they all out for search?
What is the implication here - what exactly are folk trying to uncover by plucking out random images of the Ocean Club, ariel and otherwise, and surrounding environs?

A mass conspiracy like the whole scenario was fabricated from beginning to end - surely not!?! 

Or that Sky News arrived before Madeleine's alleged disappearance?

dontgetit
This name of this thread is "Photographs revisited-General"
Are we not allowed to discuss what's in the photo's?
Or what are you trying to say?

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Jill Havern on 08.01.19 13:30

Of course we're allowed to discuss what's in the photos Nick - I think Verdi just wants some clarification about what we're all trying to get at. As do I !

This is why I wish Carla Spade would come here and explain it all to us. It's got something to do with Textusa's and Carla's VIP swinging theory and how all the guests went 'underground' (not literally you understand) to prevent being exposed, thus the Ocean Club looking deserted.

There's much more to it than that though, but it's hard to follow because it's being debated in various places. A comment is posted on Textusa's blog but answered elsewhere.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15746-textusa-the-three-very-important-photos
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14704
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by PeterMac on 08.01.19 14:01

OCCAM's razor says -

The photos were taken early in the morning.  
It was cold.  
Most people were still in bed or having breakfast - 
(or possibly keeping out of the way because there was a huge police operation going on )

The Bougainvillea was in the process of being pruned, starting at the eastern end

The plastic toys were being got out of winter storage, hosed down and put in place.

It was late April, early May on the Atlantic coast. 
A cold weather front was just beginning to drift away south

NEXT ! ! !

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10446
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi on 08.01.19 14:35

. It's got something to do with Textusa's and Carla's VIP swinging theory and how all the guests went 'underground' (not literally you understand) to prevent being exposed, thus the Ocean Club looking deserted.

There's much more to it than that though, but it's hard to follow because it's being debated in various places. A comment is posted on Textusa's blog but answered elsewhere.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15746-textusa-the-three-very-important-photos

Oh I see - is that what's it's all about.  I admit I find Textusa's blog very difficult to follow, if I can even attempt to read a specific blog invariably it makes little or no sense to me.  I am totally anti the swingers theory so I can't see it being of any interest.

Apart from everything already said, I imagine the disappearance of a three year old child, the police presence and the invasion by the world's media - it must have put a complete damper on the holiday spirit for all the guests staying at the Ocean Club at the time.

In order to eliminate further confusion, can I ask that members who wish to continue this discussion take your comments to the link posted by Jill..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15746-textusa-the-three-very-important-photos

Thank you.



____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13124
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Jill Havern on 08.01.19 23:06

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Carla10
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14704
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by PeterMac on 09.01.19 7:54

Again we see how very frightened they are by the Pool Photo discussion. 

https://www.wikihow.com/Prune-Bougainvillea

1

Prune in early spring. Bougainvillea can technically be pruned at any time of the year, but the best time to do so for the integrity of the plant is in very early spring, before the plant has begun to produce buds for new flowers. 

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10446
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Jill Havern on 09.01.19 10:39

It is fascinating Peter.

The state of the bougainvillea is completely irrelevant - they are not Snowdrops or Bluebells, which have a very specific and very short flowering time
and so it does not address the issue; the crucial issue -
Was the Pool Photo taken on Thursday 3/5/7 - or not?

We keep touching a raw nerve, and they have no response.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14704
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by HiDeHo on 09.01.19 10:55

The last photo location is often thought to be further to the left than central to the pathway as shown in this pic.


Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Locati10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2010-05-07

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi on 11.01.19 0:11

Kira7 welcome  to the forum.

Before going any further, can I respectfully ask why you have copied and pasted member Tony Bennett's opening post, without commentary from your good self?  Curiously, exactly the same time as you registered, logged-in and posted. 

Clearly you are familiar with the forum so you will be aware of the few simple rules that members are asked to respect.

No hurry, whenever you have a moment thumbsup .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13124
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Kira7 on 11.01.19 1:33

all I did was click QUOTE. I did not wish for the whole post to attach to mine, only the one photo but I didn't know how to get rid of it. I don't see where I did anything wrong. I read the rules and don't know which one you claim I broke. If this was an old post, I was unaware. This afternoon I googled the case and this post came up immediately so I thought it was new. Maybe I should just leave.
Kira7
Kira7

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi on 11.01.19 14:04

Goodness me Kira7, there is no reason whatsoever for you to leave, you are more than welcome on the forum singlerose .  I'm sure this little problem can be easily resolved.

At present all I see from your post are two quotes without identifying who made the post.  If you could either tell me where to find your comments, or re-post your comments without using the quote function and tell me what photograph you wish to include - I will do the rest!

thumbup

NB:  If you wish ro delete something you've posted for any reason, all you need do is click-on the delet button which you will see only one away, to your right, from the quote button..

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 186b3a58-b10c-4219-bfd9-2c30d34998bd

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13124
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Jill Havern on 11.01.19 16:10

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Cs12

That argument speaks to the photo having been photoshopped from a shot later in the season, but it was issued on 24/5/7

and of course it's nonsense anyway. The very grainy shots from the video on 4/5/7 show bougainvillea in colour, but clearly also hacked down to the level of the wall behind

and trimmed flat to make a hedge

It grows like mad.  2m a year is not unusual for individual shoots, and has sharp spines, and hangs out and down because it has no tendrils, so needs controlling and weaving back in.

PM


Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Thumbn11
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14704
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.01.19 16:50

First, I believe that Carla Spade is Textusa. Moreover, Textusa is not who he says he is. Which makes two of them. Or one, if you catch my drift.

I cannot prove this beyond doubt. But the indications are very strong. Carla Spade always backs Textusa and supports every line of Textusa's theories.

It must be remembered that Textusa's blog has stated on its home page since Day One that Madeleine died on the evening of 3 May 2007 and moreover he has always insisted that Smithman = Gerry McCann. Therefore he dismisses all facts that tend to prove this.

Not only that, but Textusa and Carla Spade have been near-rabid in rejecting all the evidence that the Last Photo was taken on Sunday 29 April and that something very serious may have happened to Madeleine that day. So much so that he went to the lengths of devising a theory that Gerry and Kate McCann walked into the Ocean Club on Friday 18 May with Sean and Amelie and had a photo session, taking photos of Kate with Amelie, after which they adjourned to a nearby photographic studio and shopped in Madeleine to the photo and did three other bits of photoshopping in order to produce the Last Photo.

Compare that nonsense with the Petermac-backed research which shows the Last Photo is genuine and can really only have been taken on the sunny Sunday. Simple.

One of the reasons that Textusa still has a reasonable following is that he is often right about things as well as often being horribly wrong.

ALERT! I may be about to commit heresy

I have never completely dismissed, as a possibility, Textusa's theory that there might have been a large group of swingers on that holiday. We know that one commentator (was it a police officer?) told the media early on that he was 100% sure that there was a swingers' holiday that week.

To my mind it could at least in part explain why Mark Warner and everyone involved would want to cover up this fact. Why so many of the nannies were swiftly dispatched elsewhere. Why so many others there that week (as I indicated recently) seemed so ready to aid the McCanns...Philip Edmonds and his photo of Madeleine, Jeni Weinberger coming up with a mystery abductor, Bridget O'Donnell's article, Dr Julian Totman's wife volunteering him as Crecheman etc. etc.

I must say the way Textusa keeps on about the swinging theory, though, makes me wonder if he knows a great deal more about the subject than he is letting on

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15455
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Smeared under right eye

Post by Kira7 on 11.01.19 17:29

what I wrote is at the very top, this was in reference to the blue eye shadow photo:
#542



smeared under right eye

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty by Kira7 Yesterday at 15:53



I believe Madeleine applied the blue eyeshadow herself because as you can see there's even blue eye shadow smeared under her right eye down her cheek. And I see nothing pedo about the other solo two candids either. When I was that age I also posed in such a way with my head back, or sucking on a lollipop or with makeup on just for fun. I see nothing suggestive or indicative here.

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Zzzzzz10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira7, your comments have been moved to this general discussion thread. 



The image of Madeleine McCann wearing make-up has been added as I believe that was your wish.


Mod
Kira7
Kira7

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Original photo memory sticks

Post by Truthseeker96 on 21.03.19 20:30

Hello all,

Long time reader and researcher but not had much time to ask my own questions.

Just to ask, Does anyone know who is in possession of the original memory sticks and or cameras that had images of maddie on them?

Do the police have them? Do any of the Tapas 7/9 have there own photos and if so do the police have their memory sticks/cameras?

A simple question, it really seems strange to me that all the people who where at the holiday destination on that week have not come forward with all their photos and put them on a Facebook/Twitter site with all the relevant meta data so the public can see who was lerking around at that time, if anyone was...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Truthseeker96

You have located the correct forum, if you scroll through the many threads, you will find all the information you require.

Topic merged.  Mod
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.03.19 23:13

@Truthseeker96 wrote:Hello all,

Long time reader and researcher but not had much time to ask my own questions.

Just to ask, Does anyone know who is in possession of the original memory sticks and or cameras that had images of maddie on them?

Do the police have them? Do any of the Tapas 7/9 have there own photos and if so do the police have their memory sticks/cameras?

A simple question, it really seems strange to me that all the people who where at the holiday destination on that week have not come forward with all their photos and put them on a Facebook/Twitter site with all the relevant meta data so the public can see who was lerking around at that time, if anyone was...
The answers in brief to your questions are as follows:

1.  The images in the PJ files, which include just 3 images of Madeleine McCann, all from Saturday, derive from the cameras, or rather the memory cards, of the cameras belonging to (a) Kate McCann and (b) David & Fiona Payne (That is, as far as we know, because the files don't disclose who took each photo)

2.  After the PJ files (or most of them) were opened up to the world in August 2008 when the PJ released them onto a DVD (an amazing achievement in itself and one for which they've never been given any credit by the British media), we learnt from them that...

3. ...These images had been downloaded from the memory cards onto two computer disks by three men: Gerry McCann, his brother-in-law Michael Wright, and Alex Woolfall, who was the Head of Risk, and a Director, of the once all-powerful, now disgraced, PR empire of Bell Pottinger

4.  We know from the PJ files that these images were edited, cropped and some of them deleted as they were downloaded onto these two disks

5.  To take one example, the so-called Last Photo of Madeleine McCann, which they said was taken Thursday, but which many experts on this forum now consider was taken four days earlier, was NOT on either of these two disks

6. The two disks were handed in to the PJ on two separate occasions, one of them on Tuesday 8 May and the other on Wednesday 9 May

7.  It is overwhelmingly likely that the McCanns and those advising them have long since destroyed those memory cards

8.  The PJ never seized any cameras, nor memory cards, although much later they did examine some still photos and a video from another guest

9.  If you look at images taken by the PJ when the incident was first reported late on 3 May 2007, you will see Kate McCann's Canon Sureshot camera in a prominent position on the living room table. The police never seized it, no doubt because they were told that Madeleine had been abducted, and immediately began looking for her. It is my suggestion that the memory card in that camera had been removed from the camera long before the alarm was raised

10.  The best treatment of the camera evidence of which I am aware is to be found on Richard Hall's film 'When Madeleine Died?', a long, 3-4 hour film, but within there somewhere is a detailed treatment of the above issues. LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oo2-Sj7to949

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15455
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Truthseeker96 on 21.03.19 23:58

@Tony Bennett

Thank you for your reply.

I am aware of the video thank you and a few others. 

it seems crazy to me that the public are not aware of most of this, of course suppression of all this information is highly likely, but it seems logical to me that in a missing persons case, despite the way the disappearance happened, that ANYONE who had any photos of of the area would come forward with their own photos let alone the family and friends living there to see if there are any "bad people" around. Expecially because of the scale and years that have passed, I refuse to belive the other family's that where on holiday did not take photos that may have had the McCann family in the background.

The cameras/memory sticks probably where destroyed over the last 12 years or so, as you say. Again the media are being very quiet about it.

I remember the bbc? asking the public for photos to be sent to the police at one point, of course if any of those implement the McCanns would have been disregarded, but why the public have chosen not to put the photos out so everyone can see to me is crazy.

Sorry this is all just a big rant. Thanks for listening, and keep up the good work eveeyone
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Mainline on 22.03.19 0:02

Let's simplify it.

FACT: The 'Last Photo' is not in the files.

FACT: The 'Last Photo' did not appear until AFTER Gerry's trip back to the UK (in fact it appeared so fast as to imply deliberacy)

FACT: The 'Last Photo' is used to alibi Madeleine alive and well on May 3rd 2007

QUESTION: Is earlier death the only reasonable extrapolation from these facts?

Note - I believe this photo was taken earlier and take no umbrage with the great work of @PeterMac, I'm purely asking the question of motive.




Moderator:

I think we must add these specific facts:

1. The McCanns said the photo was taken Thursday

2. There is an overwhelming likelihood it was taken Sunday.

And perhaps this question would be more profitable:

QUESTION: Are there any other facts or is there any other evidence which suggests that Madeleine might have 'disappeared' on Sunday?
Mainline
Mainline

Posts : 97
Join date : 2018-10-01

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi on 22.03.19 0:12

@Truthseeker96 wrote:I remember the bbc? asking the public for photos to be sent to the police at one point, of course if any of those implement the McCanns would have been disregarded, but why the public have chosen not to put the photos out so everyone can see to me is crazy.

Whatever the media may have you believe, Jim Gamble former Chief Executive of the CEOP, set up a website for people to upload their holiday photographs.

As far as records show, if anyone did send their holiday photographs to the CEOP, they were not incorporated into the Portuguese investigation.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13124
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum