The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by NickE 18.11.17 23:07

Should we swallow this airport video that easy?
What we are seeing is two video sequences.
The first one we can see a girl from behind on the steps.
The second one on an airport bus.
I suppose it would show that they arrived in Portugal because the step sequence comes first and the bus trip after, but the bus on this video is not the that kind of buses they used in Faro, I'am pretty sure this is a EMA bus.
And what happened to MbM's pink trolley bag?
It doesn't shows up on any photo from 5A.
Anything in the files that suggest that PJ kept it as evidence?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.11.17 23:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:McCann Bus Video date as posted on Reuters 29th May 2007

00:36 seconds

anotheroneforjustice

It's surprising how much can be mined just from this 30-second clip.

For example:

1. It proves Madeleine was alive on Saturday 28 April (for the remaining few who think that she wasn't.

2. It meshes with the photos of Madeleine seen later in the day, when she was photographed three times in the Ocean Club playground, probably around 6pm.

3. We see quite a lot of body language in the video: (a) a carefree-looking Kate McCann with her arms closely entwined around the twins (b) a moody Gerry McCann away from the rest of the family (a mood that seems to carry through to the 'Last Photo' which he all now assume was taken the very next day) and (c) Madeleine uneasily in the middle, not close to either parent or to the twins.

4. We learn something about the bad language used by the McCanns.

5. We see Maddie stumbling on the airplane steps - a convenient incident used later when the McCanns were questioned about the possibility of Maddie's blood having been found in the apartment, IIRC they used a graze on her knee from the airplane steps as one of their excuses

6. Perhaps most revealing of all, we hear Gerry McCann moaning: "F___ off. I'm not here to enjoy myself", which is a truly staggering comment for any holidaymaker to make just as you are about to fly off for a week on the beautiful Algarve coast. No-one has yet sussed what he meant by that.   

It would appear that it was David Payne who took the video, but no other videos from that holiday have been produced - one more indication, I feel, that something serious happened to Madeleine very early that week.

Incidentally, I think it is still something of a mystery why this little video was ever released. Did the McCanns themselves authorise this release? If so, for what possible purpose?

thinking  What I have always found worrying about this video is not so much why it was released but why it was filmed in the first place.  Here we have four supposedly responsible adults, boarding a plane with five small children. They would be carrying hand luggage and anything that is necessary for these toddlers on the flight.  You would assume that the priority would be the safety of these very young children,  making sure that they board the aircraft safely and  don't get separated from the group.  The younger children would probably want to be carried.  So why, at this point did Payne feel the need to let the kids run off to board the plane themselves whilst he got his camera out and started filming?   Was Fiona carrying their youngest and the hand luggage?  

What was the purpose of filming this video at an awkward time when the holiday hadn't even started and they obviously weren't travelling to F*****g enjoy themselves?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.11.17 0:01

Tony Bennett wrote:

anotheroneforjustice

For example:

1. It proves Madeleine was alive on Saturday 28 April (for the remaining few who think that she wasn't.

2. It meshes with the photos of Madeleine seen later in the day, when she was photographed three times in the Ocean Club playground, probably around 6pm.

3. We see quite a lot of body language in the video: (a) a carefree-looking Kate McCann with her arms closely entwined around the twins (b) a moody Gerry McCann away from the rest of the family (a mood that seems to carry through to the 'Last Photo' which he all now assume was taken the very next day) and (c) Madeleine uneasily in the middle, not close to either parent or to the twins.

5. We see Maddie stumbling on the airplane steps - a convenient incident used later when the McCanns were questioned about the possibility of Maddie's blood having been found in the apartment, IIRC they used a graze on her knee from the airplane steps as one of their excuses

6. Perhaps most revealing of all, we hear Gerry McCann moaning: "F___ off. I'm not here to enjoy myself", which is a truly staggering comment for any holidaymaker to make just as you are about to fly off for a week on the beautiful Algarve coast. No-one has yet sussed what he meant by that.   

It would appear that it was David Payne who took the video, but no other videos from that holiday have been produced - one more indication, I feel, that something serious happened to Madeleine very early that week.

Incidentally, I think it is still something of a mystery why this little video was ever released. Did the McCanns themselves authorise this release? If so, for what possible purpose?
It also confirms the arrival in Portugal of the McCann and Payne group.

Absence of photographs and video footage has always been a key factor in this fathomless intrigue for me.  Above all else, I believe that is the most significant evidence of Madeleine arriving at Praia da Luz and the Ocean Club complex and not being seen nor heard of after the first hours/days of arrival.

It's not only the absence of McCann family photographs but the whole group.  The only photographs on file being the Ocean Club playground that can't possibly be disputed and the black and white/gray scale images of the Payne group and one or two of their friends, mostly on a balcony but also a few at other locations.  No O'Brien photographs, no Oldfield photographs, no McCann photographs apart from the *cough* obvious last photograph at the poolside.  The Payne balcony photographs can easily be produced as the McCanns didn't join the group for their communal eating - 'allegedly', so one wouldn't expect Madeleine to have been photographed there.

This is just not normal - there has to be a reason.  My guess the reason being that it would be positive evidence that Madeleine was not alive and well so they groomed the photographs to fit the storyline.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.17 7:13

Verdi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

anotheroneforjustice

For example:

It also confirms the arrival in Portugal of the McCann and Payne group.

Absence of photographs and video footage has always been a key factor in this fathomless intrigue for me.  Above all else, I believe that is the most significant evidence of Madeleine arriving at Praia da Luz and the Ocean Club complex and not being seen nor heard of after the first hours/days of arrival.

It's not only the absence of McCann family photographs but the whole group.  The only photographs on file being the Ocean Club playground that can't possibly be disputed and the black and white/gray scale images of the Payne group and one or two of their friends, mostly on a balcony but also a few at other locations.  No O'Brien photographs, no Oldfield photographs, no McCann photographs apart from the *cough* obvious last photograph at the poolside.  The Payne balcony photographs can easily be produced as the McCanns didn't join the group for their communal eating - 'allegedly', so one wouldn't expect Madeleine to have been photographed there.

This is just not normal - there has to be a reason.  My guess the reason being that it would be positive evidence that Madeleine was not alive and well so they groomed the photographs to fit the storyline.
How is that confirmed?

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.17 10:07

This is from the "airport video":
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is from the tarmac at East Midlands Airport:
Exactly the same railing at the termac on East Midlands Airport as in the background in the "airport video"

This is to the left of Gerry, we can see a window and a door.

This is the kind of buses(Cobus) that operates at East Midlands Airport:
Exactly the same kind of bus as in the "Airport video"

This is the buses that have been operated on the Faro Airport termac.
No doors on the left side at the back of the buses.
My conclusion, the "Airport video"was filmed at the East Midlands Airport, not in Faro.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 19.11.17 11:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - interesting.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general Empty Photographs Revisited - general

Post by skyrocket 19.11.17 11:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - interesting.

There are a number of points about this video which just don't seem right.

If you go to full screen and then move forward by frame (by clicking the time bar at the bottom) from 3 seconds to 7 seconds, 'Madeleine's' hair seems to change. Particularly at 7 seconds when she almost appears to have pigtails with her neckline visible. I'd be interested to know what others think about this.

I still find it hard to believe that a father who teaches his daughter (MBM) to say, 'Yes daddy' instead of 'Uh huh' (Xmas chocolate clip), and tells her it is rude to point (piggy back clip with cousins), freely says 'f*** o**!', infront of his own and a bus load of other people's young children. Incongruous. GM looks/acts like a petulent teenager who is being made to do something he doesn't want to do. Very odd.

** I'm having trouble posting at the moment - large chunks of text wipe out when I press send. Only works ok if I type in Word and then copy across. Any reason this has started happening anyone?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.11.17 12:40

Posts have been moved here from the Video of the Day thread, which is not intended to be a general discussion forum.  Please use this thread to discuss anomalies in photographs relevant to Madeleine McCann.

Thank you.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 19.11.17 13:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – no problem.

As @TB’s post kick-started the discussion about the airport video please could you move it over as well.

Thanks
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.11.17 13:34

skyrocket wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – no problem.

As @TB’s post kick-started the discussion about the airport video please could you move it over as well.

Thanks
Both Verdi and I have had problems posting today (as you also have apparently!) - I wasn't able to move the posts myself so I asked Verdi to do it for me and he struggled too.

Tony's post is embedded in Sharon's post, so I think we'll just leave it at that for now and quit while we're ahead!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.17 13:41

skyrocket wrote:There are a number of points about this video which just don't seem right.

If you go to full screen and then move forward by frame (by clicking the time bar at the bottom) from 3 seconds to 7 seconds, 'Madeleine's' hair seems to change. Particularly at 7 seconds when she almost appears to have pigtails with her neckline visible. I'd be interested to know what others think about this.
It's a REALLY low res video with all kinds of compression artifacts.

I don't see anything unusual for this kind of video.

I still find it hard to believe that a father who teaches his daughter (MBM) to say, 'Yes daddy' instead of 'Uh huh' (Xmas chocolate clip), and tells her it is rude to point (piggy back clip with cousins), freely says 'f*** o**!', infront of his own and a bus load of other people's young children. Incongruous. GM looks/acts like a petulent teenager who is being made to do something he doesn't want to do. Very odd. 
Do as I say not as I do.

Lot's of parents are like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 19.11.17 14:37

@GeG – thanks for the explanation, fine by me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – thanks for the feedback.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.17 15:29

skyrocket wrote:  
[size=32][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – no problem.[/size]

[size=32]As @TB’s post kick-started the discussion about the airport video please could you move it over as well.[/size]

[size=32]Thanks[/size]
Agree, TB's post should also be moved here because my post was meant to be a reply to his.

Edit: I didn't saw G2G's post re technical problems.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 19.11.17 16:01

Thanks NickE for bus comparison pics.

I have added them to a handy  graphic if thats ok with you?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Imari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 19.11.17 16:33

Can I ask where the images of East Midlands airport came from? Are they photographs?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.17 16:53

nglfi wrote:Can I ask where the images of East Midlands airport came from? Are they photographs?
I had a better photo with the railing next to the road where the buses go.
On this photo we can see both the railing and the bus with the backdoor and the small window that we can see to the left of Gerry in "the airport video"

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs B 19.11.17 17:24

Hi all. I'm new here but have been following the case for the past couple of years. I am very much of the opinion that Madeline died in the appartment days before the 3rd and that the abduction theory was (and still is) a cover up. 

I do however personally believe that Gerry's "I'm not here to have fun" comment was tongue in cheek. The kind of sarcastic comment that someone would make to make light of the fact he/she is known as being a miserable so-and-so. Just my feeling. :)
Mrs B
Mrs B

Activity : 18

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.17 17:51

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks NickE for bus comparison pics.

Yes it could be and probably is East Midlands.

I don't see how that changes anything.

I always wondered how this video got into the public domain so early?

Was it a "don't **** with me, I can destroy you" video?

By a process of elimination we can say who recorded it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 19.11.17 18:05

BlueBag wrote:

I don't personally see any relevance but we often have to answer members that have theories based on where the video was taken.

A handy graphic is easy to post to 'confirm' the location.

I learned a long time ago that giving repeated info for lots of topics was far easier with handy dandy graphics.  I have about 300 now covering the most requested topics :)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.17 18:24

BlueBag wrote:

Perhaps it doesn't change anything but there is two sequences in this video.
The first one where a girl climbing on the stairs to a airplane.
The second on where they are going with a shuttle bus on a airport.
How many of all the people who have seen this video think they are in Portugal when they are going with the shuttle bus?
I'am pretty sure most of the people who have seen this video think they are in Portugal.
On East Midlands, the film sequences should be in this order.
1: Shuttle bus
2: Stairs to the airplane.
Why is it vice versa?
Have they done it to look like they arrived in Portugal in this video?
I think they did.
This is from Reuters:
"The video clips, taken on a mobile phone, show Madeleine climbing the stairs onto a flight at East Midlands Airport and then sitting on an airport bus in the Algarve.
The footage is the latest attempt by her distraught parents Kate and Gerry McCann to maintain public awareness of the case of their daughter, who disappeared on May 3 from a holiday resort on the Algarve."

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.11.17 18:55

Mrs B wrote:Hi all. I'm new here
No you're not...Please don't try to pull the wool over the eyes of an admin.   thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs B 19.11.17 19:10

I don't understand?????
Mrs B
Mrs B

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs B 19.11.17 19:11

Oh sorry, I have been following this website for a while yes but I've only just registered. :)
Mrs B
Mrs B

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.11.17 19:32

BlueBag wrote:

Kate appears to be wearing blue jeans in the above photos. I seem to recall that she did not have blue jeans on her Portuguese holiday. I am possibly wrong here. Can anyone shine any light on 'blue jeans' references. If the video sequence is muddled up, could the recording, or parts of it, be getting onto an EMA flight to Ireland.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.11.17 19:41

bobbin wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Kate appears to be wearing blue jeans in the above photos. I seem to recall that she did not have blue jeans on her Portuguese holiday. I am possibly wrong here. Can anyone shine any light on 'blue jeans' references. If the video sequence is muddled up, could the recording, or parts of it, be getting onto an EMA flight to Ireland.
Yes, she did have jeans.

The photo of Kate and Gerry with the twins at the park.

Plus abduction night she was wearing jeans.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top