The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Mm11

Photographs Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Mm11

Photographs Regist10

Photographs

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Empty Photographs

Post by Guest 16.10.10 11:19

The family shot taken allegedly at the beginning of the holiday, with Gerry, Madeleine, Sean and an unknown child.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The tennis balls photo allegedly taken some time during that week

The last photo allegedly taken on the 3rd of May

A very good analysis by Albym, on how at least one of the above photo’s has been digitally manipulated. The big question is why?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs Empty Re: Photographs

Post by Guest 17.10.10 12:48

It is quite interesting when you quickly flip through the above 3 photo's.

Madeleine's hair changes in length and colour and all in the space of 5 days ? Amazing laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 17.10.10 17:34

I dont see much difference to be honest.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 17.10.10 20:58

Rainbow wrote:I dont see much difference to be honest.

We would not have expected you to see any difference, never mind 'much difference'.

Therefore this has come as a lovely surprise. Pray tell us what you find is different.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.10.10 21:09

Judge Mental wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I dont see much difference to be honest.

We would not have expected you to see any difference, never mind 'much difference'.

Therefore this has come as a lovely surprise. Pray tell us what you find is different.

Can't say I see much difference either.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41053

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 17.10.10 22:17

Apart from her hair looking slightly darker in the tennis photo which may be the camera,the angle or the lens thats about it.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.10.10 1:13

I think that Madeleine in the tennis photo (although I am not totally convinced it is her), looks at least a year older than in the other 2 pics. Please would someone who is better at C&P photos than I am, post up the 2 photos of Madeleine with crimped hair? It has been suggested that the crimped hair photos were taken in the apartment and may well be the only photos actually taken on the holiday.

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 18.10.10 7:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 9:01

I agree with Autumn, the tennis photo child looks a year older than the pool photo child. The other difference is the ends of the hair. A newly cut hair style like a bob has a kind of crisp finish to the ends of it, which is visible in the pool photo. But the tennis photo child has a slightly different cut, ass in not done recently, softer edges. We should get a hairdressers opinion on this one !

As for the crimpled hair shot possibly taken on that holiday, if that is true, I wonder when it was done? As I always thought that after you had done a crimp, the hair is all over the place, a kind of humidity type reaction, after the next wash. Would Kate have really pack an additional electrical item just for one night? Ooohh, maybe she would if she had packed it for herself, for let's say a special occassion. Ummm, maybe this would explain her hair that first day we saw her in the check trousers, when she looked like she had been dragged through a bush backwards. That's what crimping does to you hair afterwards !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.10.10 10:23

It demonstrates just what a mockery their poster campaign truly is. We are all supposed to be looking for a cute eighteen-month-old (with highlighted hair) if the posters are to be believed. Why not use the tennis picture instead? Of course, that's not so cute and won't raise so much money.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.10.10 10:57

Thanks Annabel roses

The crimped hair photos interest me greatly, also looks like she is wearing hair extentions and make-up (if she is it has been expertly applied by an adult). Were these pictures found on their holiday photos, where did they come from and when were they released to the public/press?

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 14:03

There is something else about the crimpled shot, it would appear that someone has taken the shot in a corner of a room, a room with white walls? The rooms in 5a had white walls, but there were not many corners of the rooms that didn't have a window, door or wardrobe attached. Unless of course it was taken in the living room behind the sofa that was moved, where we saw all the forensic numbers on the wall. Also how did a novice take a picture so close to the wall without get flash problems?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 18.10.10 14:51

Had Madeleine's hair been crimped at any point during her time in Praia da Luz, one would suspect that even after copious washing or the use of straighteners thereafter, there would still be evidence of some crimping left over in the 'last photograph'. However, I am struggling to find even a kink in her hair in the last photograph. One has also noted that Madeleine seemed to have oily greasy hair. The heat from crimpers is inclined to take all moisture from the hair shaft.

Therefore, one would have to argue against her having hair extensions or additions, mainly because if we are to believe the other photographs or video taken during the holiday, Madeleine did not appear to have extensions at these points. No professional hairdresser would be insured to attach hair to a child of this age, and indeed in order to believe she had extensions - we would have to say that they were so remarkably well-done that this would give Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole a run for their money. And they pay a thousand upwards for their hair in LA, not the standard £250-£700 in UK.

The crimping would undoubtedly appear to double or even triple the hair of her head, simply because it is done in layers and each layer sits on top of the one below. Rather like stacking a piece of corrugated roofing on top of another, but placing it upside down.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 15:26

annabel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually, looking at the larger photo again, there is something very weird going on with her left ear area.

Why do none of her photos look like normal ones ? thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 18.10.10 15:42

Madeleine's teeth also appeared to have been given the Simon Cowell whitening treatment, although one suspects this was done in the photoshopping and that she was not physically enhanced. Albeit some unscupulous parents have been known to purchase tooth-whitening kits to enhance their children's teeth, for pageants and catalogue modelling work. :bad: :bad:
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 15:51

😢 That doesn't bare thinking about Judge Mental.

But that area just left of her left eye, looks like she has a brain swelling and where has her ear gone?

If this is another photo-shoppy, it is the crudest one yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.10.10 17:39

I am working on a project right now for which I had to find 30 different photographs of Madeleine. It doesn't sound a lot but when you actually try to do this, it's astonishing just how few pictures of Madeleine there actually are out there. And almost none of them are recent. I was quite shocked when I compiled the collection. Not only did I have serious problems actually finding 30 different pictures, most of them were unusable as they were either cute baby pictures or horrible mock-ups of an "older" Madeleine as she "might" look now. Why are there so few useful pictures? (I think I can probably guess the answer to that one. never mind )
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 18.10.10 19:14

A lot of pictures from Madeleine:

annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.10.10 20:57

Thank you for that link, Annabel. I might use some of those later. But if you look at that site, you'll see exactly what I mean. They are nearly all cute baby photos of an 18 month old to 2 year old Madeleine. Very few of them show us what she would have looked like when she actually disappeared. And that red dress picture that is always printed, would be worse than useless when trying to identify her now.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 18.10.10 23:08

When you scroll down you see the red dress pic next to the football top pic, she looks much older with much longer hair in the football top pic. How were people supposed to find her using the red dress pic?

I will never understand it.

Eta. She looks poorly/very different in some of those pictures, especially the one where she is gripping what looks like a hoop.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.10 12:04

I have struggled to explain the following photo for some time.

Whilst the picture is not very clear, it is clear enough to see (in my eyes) that what you can see is a young girl around the age of 3, outside an apartment door, trying to get inside, wearing what looks like a pyjama top and some kind of hat.

On Pamalams site, there is someone who visited PdL, who went to the trouble of photographing the front doors of apartments 5a, 5b and 5d, but not the Payne's apartment 5h.

I think we can safely say that the picture was not taken outside 5a,5b or 5c. So if this image came from a tapas camera, it is either the Payne's apartment or somebody elses. I just wish we had a photo of 5h aaagh

You see, I have felt for quite some time now that all the children were sleeping inside the Payne's apartment every night, being looked after by a different adult.

This picture just might suggest this. bomb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 11:37

This is a representation of what one child was wearing during lunchtime.

This child I believe is Tanner’s daughter. Note what is on her feet !! she is wearing a fancy design of tennis shoe/trainer. On her right foot, it looks like a white bandage is popping out above her sock. Tanner said that her daughter could not get her shoes on and had to wear slippers that week.

If this child is wearing trainers during the day and MM was also seen wearing trainers one lunchtime, why was MM suddenly wearing strappy sandals to play tennis?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 28.10.10 13:11

Stella wrote:I have struggled to explain the following photo for some time.

Whilst the picture is not very clear, it is clear enough to see (in my eyes) that what you can see is a young girl around the age of 3, outside an apartment door, trying to get inside, wearing what looks like a pyjama top and some kind of hat. (...)

I agree with almost all of this, but where does the trying to get inside come from. Wouldn't waiting to get insided be more appropriate?
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 18:15

May one suggest that the pyjama top may be a rain mac? A hat can sometimes direct the eye away from the face of the person wearing it, and we have seen a few photgraphs with hats. Even on days where it did not appear sunny enough.

One will say one's thanks in advance to anybody who wishes to take issue with the fact that pale or fair toddlers have to be protected from sunlight and must wear hats at all times [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This was April/May in Portugal and not August in the South of France or Saudi.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 28.10.10 19:41

Stella wrote:This is a representation of what one child was wearing during lunchtime.

This child I believe is Tanner’s daughter. Note what is on her feet !! she is wearing a fancy design of tennis shoe/trainer. On her right foot, it looks like a white bandage is popping out above her sock. Tanner said that her daughter could not get her shoes on and had to wear slippers that week.

If this child is wearing trainers during the day and MM was also seen wearing trainers one lunchtime, why was MM suddenly wearing strappy sandals to play tennis?

I'm probably reading too much into this pic but on first glance of it I immediately thought "There's a child who's not comfortable with that man's arms around her" To me, it looks like she's pushing his arm away.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top