The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Mm11

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Mm11

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Regist10

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Empty Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on'

Post by Tony Bennett 30.04.17 7:55

There appear to be literally dozens of headlines worldwide today about Madeleine, as the Sunday papers publish their reviews of 'Madeleine: 10 years on'.

The BBC News website today places its Maddie article at the top of the news. It includes a new, 3-minute video recorded specially for the BBC - very interesting, with close-ups of the parents answering awkward questions and quite a few bits of statement analysis for Hobs & co to get ther teeth into:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39757287

Maybe all today's Maddie headlines could be listed on this thread?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Empty Re: Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on'

Post by EnglishBull 30.04.17 8:12

Wow! This is a Peter Hyatt Gold Mine!  

All the lies are still there even 10 years later. 

They seem to be less confident in this interview even though it was pre recorded.

Gerry "We don't tend to go back to the time because its so draining"

Aww POOR YOU!!!

You should be be LIVING almost every moment of life in that moment. Why? because its the KEY to finding Madeleine.

However we all know thats not the reason WHY they don't want to go back to that moment.
EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on' Empty Re: Maddie Headlines Sunday 30 April 2017 > BBC leads its news with 'Madeleine 10 years on'

Post by Patience 30.04.17 8:24

The sun article about Goncalo Amaral has a much longer video. (23:44 mins)

Gerry looks very uncomfortable at the start IMO.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.04.17 12:00

The McCanns clearly haven't moved on with their lives, the consensus of opinion, the Portuguese courts nor the faux Operation Grange - they are still repeating the same words heard after the case was shelved by the Portuguese authorities in the summer of 2008, with a trifling amendment to their spiel since Operation Grange was established.  I reckon they talk the talk in their sleep!

Kate McCann still displaying her customary look of 'woe is me' and good old Ger can't quite seem to drop the supercilious attitude - no matter what the circumstances. 

Still, they've done it again haven't they?  Got the public back into the foray - another flurry of hysteria to feed social media until the next time.  It works every time!

Another week or more of all this?  I don't think I can take much more - someone wake me up towards the end of May !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.17 12:24

@EnglishBull

"They seem to be less confident in this interview even though it was pre recorded."
---------------------------------------

My 'post'..... 10th April 2017.

"Kate and Gerry are expected to give a TV interview to mark the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance later this month."
--------------------------------------------------------

'...later THIS month'?  (APRIL!)

Anyway, please, please, pretty please, get them on TV, in glorious 'close up and in 4K'!

I'm pretty 'sure' they might well 'say something..odd' that they may 'later rely on in court' should they ever be 'implicated' in their daughter's 'disappearance'.

I want to 'see' their 'ears turn red'

I want to 'see' ear tugging, nose scratching, gulping, head 'shaking', shoulder 'shrugging', etc.

However, I'm not holding out much hope of that, their TV 'interview' is probably already 'in the can/s' having been 'edited' to the nth degree.!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.17 12:29

Has anyone see one skeptical news item?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.04.17 12:31

Kate McCann feels 'guilty' over £11million cost
Daily Mail
Madeleine's father says it is 'unfair' to criticise the amount of money spent on the £11million investigation, while her mother admits she feels 'guilty' ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4459974/Kate-McCann-feels-guilty-11million-cost.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.04.17 12:37

A friend​ called​ in this morning for​ a cuppa and a chat , she​ had a copy​ of the Sunday Mirror with her .

So I steeled myself​ to have a look !

Usual bs , same as the others . Then​ I saw​ a timeline at the bottom 

10.00 - Kate​ checks on them. The window​ is open and Madeleine is gone .

10.15 - Police​ called and arrive​ at 10.30   !!! What ?

11.10 - Detectives​ from the Policia Judiciaria arrive ?

04.00 am - Search for Madeleine is called​ off ?

So the​ Police arrive BEFORE​ the first call is logged 15 minutes later ?

P.J arrive​ at 11.10 , GNR had just got​ there ?

Excuse me , but weren't we told the other day it took them​ An Hour to arrive​ !

PJ files aren't​ difficult​ to find dear " journalists " .

Research​ ? Na , we'll just talk to " poor " Kate and Gerry .

I think​ I'll go back to bed pull the duvet over my head​ and​ mutter " f.....g tossers " to myself​

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top